Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:56 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singeflicker watched the she cat with interest. He agreed that the Clan needed change. Why that's exactly what Singeflicker centered around. After his mother left him after birth and his father disowned him after he told him his beliefs, Singeflicker changed. He vowed to not be like his mother, and her forbidden love that should never have happened in the first place. He had changed after his father promised that he was not his son. Singeflicker was his own personality type. "Change." He repeated quietly and gruffly. "Change is what this place has needed for a long time. Change is what these cats need." He agreed solemnly. Then sweeping his eyes over Sorrelskip's frame and searched her eyes he noticed that there seemed to be something about her that he could relate to, which normally didn't happen.
"See? That's the spirit!" Sorrelskip beamed, her eyes lighting up with amusement as she continued to talk. He seemed to be a cat of fewer words, but they shared similar ideas, her and him, and it was refreshing to have met somebody who finally believed in change like she did. "We need a new leader, and we need new cats in charge- maybe a whole new way of running things around here." It had been the same old thing for moons now, with nothing new to entertain her. She was absolutely sick of the ways things were going, with the other clans always taking pity on their clan, with no deputy and an old, fragile leader. They needed to make Windclan something new, so they would be known as the strongest clan in the forest. "Change can make us stronger again, don't you agree? It's time we do something about all of this moping, all of the faces I see the other clans make towards us at the gathering- they think we're weak!" She exclaimed, beginning to get very into her own discussion.

Last edited by Fel; November 14th, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"See? That's the spirit!" Sorrelskip beamed, her eyes lighting up with amusement as she continued to talk. He seemed to be a cat of fewer words, but they shared similar ideas, her and him, and it was refreshing to have met somebody who finally believed in change like she did. "We need a new leader, and we need new cats in charge- maybe a whole new way of running things around here." It had been the same old thing for moons now, with nothing new to entertain her. She was absolutely sick of the ways things were going, with the other clans always taking pity on their clan, with no deputy and an old, fragile leader. They needed to make Windclan something new, so they would be known as the strongest clan in the forest. "Change can make us stronger again, don't you agree? It's time we do something about all of this moping, all of the faces I see the other clans make towards us at the gathering- they think we're weak!" She exclaimed, beginning to get very into her own discussion.
Singeflicker agreed with the she cat completely, although his joy and excitement wasn't seen through his actions like Sorrelskip. Singeflicker watched as the she cat added on to her initial statement saying aloud the thoughts that had been swirling through his mind for moons. "You do have a point." He agreed with a. Small nod of his tan colored head. He slowly blinked his pale orbs as he thought about what could happen. "Maybe we should start a change?" He suggested. "I already have some ideas in mind, it's just no one has ever paid me long enough attention to share them, which I thank you for kindly for doing so." He meowed coolly, a sly grin creeping upon his maw.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Empress of Evil
Singeflicker sulked through the territory. The young Savannah had grown bored of lurking in the clearing so he had decided to venture out and look for something to do. The tan pelted down stalked through Windclan's long flowing grasses keeping his eyes and ears alert for signs of prey. After his talk with Sorrelskip the tom had indeed increased his mood and was happier than he had been in a while. Although, like his usual persona he kept his emotions locked away inside him, only releasing his anger and sorrow when it was truly needed to fuel him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Feathercloud walked into camp and grabbed something out of the fresh kill pile. Flightkit ran out of the nurery and ran over to her mother. "Where have you been mother, I've looked all over for you." meowed Flightkit.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Singeflicker agreed with the she cat completely, although his joy and excitement wasn't seen through his actions like Sorrelskip. Singeflicker watched as the she cat added on to her initial statement saying aloud the thoughts that had been swirling through his mind for moons. "You do have a point." He agreed with a. Small nod of his tan colored head. He slowly blinked his pale orbs as he thought about what could happen. "Maybe we should start a change?" He suggested. "I already have some ideas in mind, it's just no one has ever paid me long enough attention to share them, which I thank you for kindly for doing so." He meowed coolly, a sly grin creeping upon his maw.
"...You think deviously, don't you?" Sorrelskip asked somewhat innocently, tilting her head again as a sign that she knew what she was doing- this was fun, wasn't it? "You grin like you think, I'm pretty sure- and that may just be a good thing. It's not like you're evil, after all, you're just smarter than everyone else here. Surely the molly was complimenting him out of the blue, but he did seem quite intelligent, like he knew something nobody else did. He'd suggested starting a change, but with two new leaders whose names ended in -night, the change might have already started. "It's not much of a problem- I pay attention to the things nobody else notices. It's one thing to keep me from being bored, to look over everyone else's faces, their expressions. I'm good with talking, I think."
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

"...You think deviously, don't you?" Sorrelskip asked somewhat innocently, tilting her head again as a sign that she knew what she was doing- this was fun, wasn't it? "You grin like you think, I'm pretty sure- and that may just be a good thing. It's not like you're evil, after all, you're just smarter than everyone else here. Surely the molly was complimenting him out of the blue, but he did seem quite intelligent, like he knew something nobody else did. He'd suggested starting a change, but with two new leaders whose names ended in -night, the change might have already started. "It's not much of a problem- I pay attention to the things nobody else notices. It's one thing to keep me from being bored, to look over everyone else's faces, their expressions. I'm good with talking, I think."
The tom smiled. "That's one way to see things." He replied thoughtfully. The tom was trueley ready for change, and if he was to take part in that change, then it seemed that Sorrelskip would be a wonderful companion to have on his side. The tom had already known about Blazingnight and Bucknight and wondered if they were already starting change in their own Clans. What if their Clans are just as boring as it is here? What if we team with them to make this change official and rule together? The tom gazed at the she cat. "Yes, paying attention to seemingly unimportant, trivial things is an excellent quality to have Sorrelskip. And yes, talking seems to be a strong point for you, a point that does not suit me as well." He agreed thinking that even though his words were true,mint would be better to build her up now and win her over to his side completely than proving himself completely dominant over her.
Old November 14th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw sighed, the light colored tom's tail twitching back and forth with a sense of almost defeat. He could hardly believe he had just lied to his best friend...why would he do that? Why would he lie about having a crush on her friend in the first place? Oh...because I'm...jealous? He thought, with a small sigh. "Look, Moonpaw...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied to you...I do like someone, I do...just not...Fernpaw, but everything else I said about them was...true." He mewed, his voice seeming to crack for a second. Why was he being so awkward? He shouldn't be, it had been him who had lied and not Moonpaw, after all...and besides, she would forgive him. Right? He examined his friend, his eyes almost seeming to try and bore through her, his tail still twitching. "I'm...sorry," He mewed again, not quite sure what else he could say about it. It wasn't like he could change what he had said before...hadn't he told her that he didn't actually like Fernpaw? That was about the closest that he could get to taking back what he had said, and he could only hope that it would be good enough for his friend. He wasn't quite sure what he would do if it wasn't...probably be pretty upset, because losing a friend over a stupid thing like these emotions would have to be the worst experience of his life.

He watched her, his eyes almost pleading with her, his expression one of utter defeat. His tail had stopped twitching and was hanging, almost as though he had just given up on life for good. He wasn't quite sure what to do now. He was beginning to wonder if Moonpaw had ever lied to him. Had she? He sincerely doubted it, although doubt was now flooding his mind and making it hard for him to tell which was the truth and which was a lie. Did he like Moonpaw? Or was that just his mind playing some sort of a cruel trick on him, as it loved to do? Did he actually like Fernpaw, the she cat that he had so rarely seen? He was only eight moons old, after all. Maybe it was too young for him to be sure. Maybe he should leave it alone, deny everything like he had been trying to do...and just stay friends with Moonpaw, ignore all this and pretend it had never happened.

"Training? Training, training's...good, I'm doing good, learning new stuff and all that," He mewed nervously, a stammer clear in his voice. He looked at Moonpaw, finding himself once again, caught up in his thoughts. For so long she had reminded him of a sister. For so long, they had been nothing more than best friends. Four moons. Four moons they had laughed, talked, played together...four moons they had been just friends. Couragepaw felt his chest constrict tightly and his heart flutter. It felt awkward, and unnatural to him...although the sudden rush wasn't completely horrible as he had been imagining it to be. It felt almost good, like he had been deprived of oxygen for a long time and he had just gotten a fresh breath of air. He was glad, and his tail began to twitch again. "Um...Moonpaw, I know you already know this and stuff, but I just wanted to tell you again...you're my very best friend, and I don't know what I would do without you," He mewed. That was the closest that he had gotten to telling her the truth. To telling her everything. But it wasn't going to happen, he was good at keeping things hidden...she had believed him about Fernpaw, at least. Although a twinge of guilt was still hanging over his head at the thought of that, and he winced slightly. He still could hardly believe that he had lied to his best friend. Moonpaw. His best friend, whom he had trusted with everything for a long time, and he had just lied to her.

He looked at his friend. She had seemed to grow into her fluffy dandelion like pelt which used to be so messy and go out in all directions, but now it suited her very much. As did her name...Moonpaw. It was the perfect name for her, from the way that she appeared, to her voice. Somehow, he wasn't quite sure how, but he felt like that name almost seemed to belong to her. Like she owned it, like it wouldn't be right for any other cat to have her name. A smile...a comfortable, truly friendly smile...broke out on the tom's maw for the first time since he had realized these feelings. Because he knew that whatever happened, this was Moonpaw. And she would be able to trust him with whatever was going on, because...well, because she did trust him. At least, as far as he knew she did. The doubts were gone from his mind and everything seemed to be right. He met her gaze with a confident, friendly look that seemed devoid of his earlier emotions, although he could still feel them...still feel the warmth of his pelt, and still feel his heart fluttering like a trapped bird.
Moonpaw was still a bit uncomfortable with the way that things were going. But at least... For now anyways, things seemed to be... Well, sort of normal again. The pale she-cat smiled at him too, she hadn't seen that smile for a while and it was like being able to finally see the sun after a storm that had lasted sunrises. She imagined past times of the two of them, gallivanting about. Though... Perhaps that wasn't to best word for their 'adventures' together as young kits. Couragepaw will always be as a brother is to me, and that will never change. She thought to herself, whispers in her mind, whispered in hopes that even Starclan wouldn't hear her if they were even able to look into her mind. She didn't want her ancestors to know the things that she thought about of her best friend or the temporary resentment that she could not explain towards Fernpaw.

The she-cat pushed these thoughts away and returned her mind to what he had just said. They were, and always will be, best friends... Right? She was quite unsure about herself right now, but she was still radiated by his smile and his eyes.
"And I don't know what I would do without you." She mewed, forcing back the strange and unfamiliar feeling of timidness that had begun to resurface in her mind and body. She had known him since forever, why would she be shy?
Moonpaw hesitated, and then leaned forwards and pressed her nose to his neck, trying to bring back the feeling of kinship that they had shared before, or perhaps even simply to test if it had gone.

The cream colored she-cat breathed in Couragepaw's familiar scent, confused as to the feelings that it gave her. His scent made her feel safe and calm, though it also made her more alert and nearly shy or frightened. Unnatural feelings to be mixed together and she wasn't sure how she could feel both calm and frightened simultaneously. Moonpaw stood and re-positioned herself slightly closer to him, trying her best to ignore the feeling of awkwardness that accompanied it. Perhaps, just maybe, if she forced the awkwardness away it would leave... Though she wasn't sure how much she believed what she told herself in her mind.
(Boop)

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 15th, 2016, 12:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw was still a bit uncomfortable with the way that things were going. But at least... For now anyways, things seemed to be... Well, sort of normal again. The pale she-cat smiled at him too, she hadn't seen that smile for a while and it was like being able to finally see the sun after a storm that had lasted sunrises. She imagined past times of the two of them, gallivanting about. Though... Perhaps that wasn't to best word for their 'adventures' together as young kits. Couragepaw will always be as a brother is to me, and that will never change. She thought to herself, whispers in her mind, whispered in hopes that even Starclan wouldn't hear her if they were even able to look into her mind. She didn't want her ancestors to know the things that she thought about of her best friend or the temporary resentment that she could not explain towards Fernpaw.

The she-cat pushed these thoughts away and returned her mind to what he had just said. They were, and always will be, best friends... Right? She was quite unsure about herself right now, but she was still radiated by his smile and his eyes.
"And I don't know what I would do without you." She mewed, forcing back the strange and unfamiliar feeling of timidness that had begun to resurface in her mind and body. She had known him since forever, why would she be shy?
Moonpaw hesitated, and then leaned forwards and pressed her nose to his neck, trying to bring back the feeling of kinship that they had shared before, or perhaps even simply to test if it had gone.

The cream colored she-cat breathed in Couragepaw's familiar scent, confused as to the feelings that it gave her. His scent made her feel safe and calm, though it also made her more alert and nearly shy or frightened. Unnatural feelings to be mixed together and she wasn't sure how she could feel both calm and frightened simultaneously. Moonpaw stood and re-positioned herself slightly closer to him, trying her best to ignore the feeling of awkwardness that accompanied it. Perhaps, just maybe, if she forced the awkwardness away it would leave... Though she wasn't sure how much she believed what she told herself in her mind.
Couragepaw had a smile on his maw as Moonpaw spoke. The words sent chills down the young tom's spine, and he shivered as they did so. This was...not right. It was unnatural, weird, messed up, whatever word he could think of that meant 'strange' he was thinking at that moment. His whole body stiffened before he began to purr, feeling Moonpaw's nose pressed against his neck. It felt good- like, really good. But he wasn't quite sure what to think of it, and he wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or not. When she had pulled away he could feel himself suddenly tired, as though she had sucked all the energy from him. Whatever this was, he was sure it was going to kill him. He was going to die from this unfamiliar feeling... Should I go see Surgestorm? He thought, before realizing that if he was dying, there probably wasn't much that the Medicine Car could do anyway. He took a step towards Moonpaw until their pelts were touching and began to purr contentedly, brushing his tail up against her as he did so, moving slowly and with such sleek motions that it was very close to impossible to tell that he was nervous. His heart was beating quickly, fluttering against his rib cage. His mind was racing furiously, his whole body stiffening one moment and then loosening until he felt like he was going to collapse from fatigue and pure...what was that? What was this strange, annoying feeling that made him want to float and collapse, that felt so wrong and yet so right, and strangest of all, made him feel as though he could both yell to the world in excitement and at the same time, curl up and never come out from embarrassment. They were just two young apprentices- just two young cats who had both become more mature over the years. But to Couragepaw, it seemed as though Moonpaw had changed the most out of the two of them. Or perhaps that was just his opinion.

But to him it wasn't just her speech and the melodic way that she seemed to almost sing when she did so, nor the way that she held herself, proud and confident. It wasn't even the new depth in her eyes that made her look less kit-like than before and more like an apprentice. If he was being honest with himself, Couragepaw had been worried about her. Increasingly worried about her being an apprentice, and that wasn't just because of her excited personality. He hadn't felt comfortable with her being out for hours on end training with some cat that she wouldn't know for a good few days. But now- now he knew he had been proved wrong. If he knew one thing, it was that Moonpaw had matured and grown more... Beautiful? Was that the word for it, the word that described how he thought she looked? "You look pretty," He blurted out before looking horrified with himself. What did I say? He thought, desperation and embarrassment setting in.
Old November 15th, 2016, 02:21 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
@Empress of Evil
Singeflicker sulked through the territory. The young Savannah had grown bored of lurking in the clearing so he had decided to venture out and look for something to do. The tan pelted down stalked through Windclan's long flowing grasses keeping his eyes and ears alert for signs of prey. After his talk with Sorrelskip the tom had indeed increased his mood and was happier than he had been in a while. Although, like his usual persona he kept his emotions locked away inside him, only releasing his anger and sorrow when it was truly needed to fuel him.
Lilypelt padded across the moor. Her a slight smile on her face and her eyes weren't as dull as they normally were. Lilypelt wasn't looking for prey, she was mostly just on a nice walk. Her paws brushed against the long grass, her eyes not focused on a particular thing. Mostly just looking around to see if there was anything interesting that would catch her attention. Her gentle, quiet nature meant she wasn't noticed much in camp. Sometimes that was a problem, but sometimes she thought it was just better for her to be alone. Many things were going through her head. Like how the RiverClan and ShadowClan leaders didn't have 'star' in their names. It made her curious and she wanted to just go to them and ask them. Despite her shyness, she was normally curious about many things.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 15th, 2016, 04:21 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Wink Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Nightshadow awoke. He stretched out and yawned. The dappled sunlight of early morning broke through the gorse lining of the warrior den. He washed himself and stretched again. Feeling hungry Nightshadow looked around the den, His sleeping clanmates still in their warm nests. Nightshadow prodded his mate, Lilacstorm, in the back. " wake up! lets hunt!" he whispered. She drowsily looked up, "what?" she replied. "hunt! come on lazy paws!" Nightshadow teased.