Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:25 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 05:22 AM
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:23 AM

Old May 29th, 2024, 08:46 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

Even with her ears feeling like they were stuffed with cotton, Brownpaw could still make out Raspberryswirl's anxious cries for her to stay awake. Now that she thought of it, Brownpaw did feel quite tired... but she wouldn't sleep just yet. That'd just make Raspberryswirl more worried, and even though she felt all tired and achey, now wasn't the time for a nap. She could be getting back to Mistlewhisker, actually... if only Brownpaw was able to get back on her paws. Why was she on the ground, again...?

Oh no. And Raspberryswirl was calling Mossfreckle over, too. "'m okay," the apprentice reassured, but was too quiet for the other cats to hear her. Mossfreckle had so much to do... that's why he needed so many helpers. She couldn't put up anymore of a protest, though, when Bitternpaw helped her back to her paws- or hear what Bitternpaw was saying, either. Something to her, maybe? It's not that she couldn't hear anything at all, her head just felt... stuffy. Very stuffy.

She leaned against the other apprentice, pressing herself against his white and gray pelt, lest she clumsily fall again. In what was either a few moments or a whole day, another cat joined her side, who she soon realized was Raspberryswirl from her fluffy gray fur and worried voice. "Th, thanks..." Brownpaw replied to the warrior, voice a little less slurred now. She didn't feel like she had it in her to answer the rest of what she said though. But Brownpaw would walk to the medicine den. She'd try her very best, and then she could lay down, and her head would feel better again and everything would be fine.

"Let's go," she murmured, small voice still filled with determination.

@ellie @ophelia @silver. (carries over to the herb gathering event!)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 29th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:19 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

(I accidentally missed most of the plot, and the deadline is tomorrow so this is going to be a very short post )

Shadekit || She/her || Shadowclan

Shadekit looked around the new camp with wide eyes. It was so different! She was standing in the shadows of the nursery, watching the warriors and apprentices set up the camp and organize patrols. It's probably going to be similar... she thought, with a twinge of doubt. Shadekit gazed up at the looming structure, and feeling overwhelmed, she drew back into the nursery, plopped in her nest, and covered her face with her paws.

(again, this was late so idk if this would be accurate of what's happening right now)

(Hopefully this counts and Shade wont go missing )

[ @Hollyheart of thunder (if you haven't seen my VM's then see it now to know why I mentioned you- sorry if you didn't want me to) ]

「「My characters and me are separate beings. My characters
might act or say something that I wouldn't do irl」」

Character Bios + Trackers + Finders +Pixelgif Shop

PM me to sign my sig

-

Last edited by SnowheartTC; May 29th, 2024 at 11:32 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 07:53 AM
Axo, axo, axo, Axolotl!!!

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post
(I accidentally missed most of the plot, and the deadline is tomorrow so this is going to be a very short post )

Shadekit looked around the new camp with wide eyes. It was so different! She was standing in the shadows of the nursery, watching the warriors and apprentices set up the camp and organize patrols. It's probably going to be similar... she thought, with a twinge of doubt. Shadekit gazed up at the looming structure, and feeling overwhelmed, she drew back into the nursery, plopped in her nest, and covered her face with her paws.

(again, this was late so idk if this would be accurate of what's happening right now)

(Hopefully this counts and Shade wont go missing )

[ @Hollyheart of thunder (if you haven't seen my VM's then see it now to know why I mentioned you- sorry if you didn't want me to) ]

Fallowkit glanced over at Shadekit. "Are you ok?" he asked. Wondering if he should grab a queen.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on ANY Tuesday. I am busy, so don't expect me to be extremely active.
Old May 30th, 2024, 08:58 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
This cat talked in such a weird way. It was like every sentence was oddly choppy or unfinished. It was weirrrddddd... Also, it looked like their "group" was a no show. Oh, why the heck can't cats be just a TINY BIT more reliable!? "Looks like we're left with a mess." Magpiepaw scowled, her brown eyes drifting towards the "apprentice den". Psh, give her a break! What that was, was a fallen tree with a buncha crap inside of it. Well, if nocat was going to do something then allow the great Magpiepaw to offer her very helpful assistance.

"I'll go on ahead and clean that mess out. Sooner or later they'll need to put those mossbeds in anyways. You coming or what?" Without waiting for a response, Magpiepaw galloped towards the fallen tree. It was hollow on the inside but packed with all sorts of things. Magpiepaw quickly got to work. Fungi and mushrooms infested the place. It was oddly... Pretty? Eh... For lack of better word. She pulled out mushroom by mushroom, whacking them away with her small forepaws. She decided to leave a good amount of mess to clean up for the others, just to make it even. She'd help out a LOT more once those idiots finally got their tails over there.

She backed away from the den, admiring her work before she began to loosely clear the entrance. She brushed away any torn cobwebs as well that rested in the crevices. "Okay, that's all I'll do until those slackers get over here." Magpiepaw grumbled as she padded away once more. Sure, it wasn't her best work, but this was supposed to be a team effort! She wasn't supposed to do it by herself despite how much she wanted too. But if worst comes to worse, she'd be more than willing to do all of it herself.

She sat stubbornly next to the fallen tree when she caught sight of Spiderpaw. Magpiepaw wrinkled her nose. Didn't he have a job to do or something? She should tell him off! DEFINITELY! Flatterer or not, he was still a slacker.

Magpiepaw watched with a sour expression as he... Touched his head to Bristlethorn. Her first thought was, "OH NO, HE'S GONNA CATCH THE SICK!!!" but her second was, "Oh shoot. He's just like me." Her expression immediately softened, watching as he returned to the clearing with an expression she couldn't read. But she didn't have too... Uncertainty was something she'd seen long before she knew Spiderpaw, it was something she happened to see a lot more often when baba died. Her mammy always looked like that, her face scrunched up, her eyes weighed down with grief.

Before she could stop herself, stars she wished she could've stopped herself, she was walking slowly up to Spiderpaw. "Hey, we don't mope around here in Shadowclan." Magpiepaw said softly, the usual bite in her voice completely gone. "So pull yourself together. Bristlethorn is going to be fine, you're going to be fine. No one is going to die or get hurt or be drowning in a pool of blood," her voice began to crack, and her vision began to blur, and her world began to spin and spin and spin and spin. She hardened her expression. She won't cry, she can't cry. Crying isn't something she could do. Nuh-uh, no way, not freaking happening.

"I'm sorry." Magpiepaw said quietly. "Ugh, what is it with you! Stop looking so sad and sympathetic! You're making me look absolutely crazy!" Suddenly, the hostility returned. Spiderpaw had no right to make her as fragile as a wilting flower, NO RIGHT.

"It doesn't matter. I have work to do anyways."

(Might've made so many errors AHHHH)

Tags - (GROUP)
@Ladiebugg // Beetlejuice
@Eden // Wispypaw
@zBlaze // Flashpaw

Tags - (PERSONAL)
@Rowan // Spiderpaw

Flashpaw stared anxiously after her mentor for a moment before slowly turning to pad toward the place that was supposed to be a den. She forgot which one. Oh. Oh, she remembered this cat. Very faintly, from the start of her apprenticeship. Magpiepaw had scared the living crap out of her. Sigh. A small smile escaped her brain naughtily and crept onto her lips. The brown and black cat was always a joy to watch, for unlike some cats it was impossible to tell what sort off things were going on in her head. Happy and cheerful, then spicy as fire. It was quite entertaining actually.

Quickly approaching the den, she ducked her head to enter. A little messy, with all the dirt from dug-up weeds or something. Mushrooms? Either way, Flashpaw ffelt terribly sorry ffor being late. Silerlark was a valid excuse, though, right? "S-Sorry. I w-was with my m-mentor." She mumbled nervously, ducking her head to tear up a mushroom with her paws and shoulder weight. Putting her back into the work, she tensed and yanked it up, tumbling and rolling backwards till she landed on her rump. With a miniscule purr of laughter and ffaint embarrassment she tossed it to the side and continued her work until she had pulled up three shrooms. Now to clear a weed or two. Or three or four. Or- Nope, done counting. But she did however continue working and cleaning the area tirelessly, afraid of doing too little. It was better to overdo then underdo, right?

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old May 30th, 2024, 10:41 AM
Snowflakes Swirling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Fallowkit glanced over at Shadekit. "Are you ok?" he asked. Wondering if he should grab a queen.

Shadekit looked up at Fallowkit. "Yeah..." she mumbled. Even though this place was nothing like the old camp, with its dark and forbidding ruinous walls, she figured she might as well get used to it. After all, this is only a temporary camp... Right? She sat up and started grooming her face, licking her paw and drawing it up to her face.

There were lots of shadows and crevices in this new camp, where she could hide to get out of everyone's way. Plus, we're safer in this camp than the old one... She shivered, remembering Dawnstar yowling that twolegs are destroying the Icy Heartlands. No twolegs would come here. After all, why would they want to use a burnt-out husk of a twoleg nest?

Maybe this camp isn't so bad after all. She glanced at Fallowkit, wondering why he was still looking at her, concerned. She realized that she probably hadn't answered convincing enough. "I'm fine," Shadekit mewed, lighthearted.

PM me to sign my sig

-

Old May 30th, 2024, 10:42 AM
Snowflakes Swirling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post

Shadekit looked up at Fallowkit. "Yeah..." she mumbled. Even though this place was nothing like the old camp, with its dark and forbidding ruinous walls, she figured she might as well get used to it. After all, this is only a temporary camp... Right? She sat up and started grooming her face, licking her paw and drawing it up to her face.

There were lots of shadows and crevices in this new camp, where she could hide to get out of everyone's way. Plus, we're safer in this camp than the old one... She shivered, remembering Dawnstar yowling that twolegs are destroying the Icy Heartlands. No twolegs would come here. After all, why would they want to use a burnt-out husk of a twoleg nest?

Maybe this camp isn't so bad after all. She glanced at Fallowkit, wondering why they were still looking at her, concerned. She realized that she probably hadn't answered convincing enough. "I'm fine," Shadekit mewed, lighthearted.

PM me to sign my sig

-

Last edited by SnowheartTC; May 30th, 2024 at 12:13 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 01:20 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Willowpaw listened intently. She was a huge newbie when it came to un-banishing walls from the shadow realm, actually just starting, what? Two minutes ago? So she was meant to take a few small branches, twine them together, add more stuff until it looks good. Willowpaw noted Dizzycloud was a notably good at wall-ing. With a nod, she picked up her moss, and took off to start making her own vertical barricades.

Now was time to become a professional wall-er.

Twigs weren't hard to find, they were scattered around the clearing here and there, not even trying to hide themselves from the cats marching around. Silly inanimate objects, not like they couldn't move or anything, no. She scooped a few up, the others didn't even react. It was a little hard to hold both moss and twigs in her maw, and she dropped more than she could count on the way to where she was going. Willowpaw arrived behind the seemingly centuries old fallen trunk that was the newly named Warriors Den, and set up a little station. 'Moss goes there. Twigerinos there. Should i get leaves? I should get leaves.' A quick detour to snatch some leaves from the ground (She had no idea where they came from in the first place, seeing how much evergreen surrounded them) and she was ready. Bapping the mawful of leaves she had on the ground, she started doing as Dizzycloud had showed her.

Step one: intertwine them. At first, she tried delicately tying the small canopy of wood together. It was very annoying to try to get the thin wood to tie around the other, and when she was done with one, another would unwind. After failing to get those star's darned twigs interlaced for the seventeenth time, she gave up on mercy to the branchlets. She mashed them together forcefully. If they weren't gonna structure her wall, then she'd make them do it anyways. Stoopid inanimate objects, not listening to her when she wanted them to do something. She accidentally snapped some of the small new-semi-branches in the process, but she was full no-mercy mode now. After a little bit, the twigs were finally able to support themselves off the other one. That took an unexpected amount of time. With an internal scream, she realized she had to do that all again until there was a whole entire wall.

Step two: Make it better because twigs≠wall. After agonizingly setting up 4 more pairs of twigs, she could finally get onto the easy part. Or, what she thought was gonna be easy. Turns out, it was not as easy as predicted. It was just as why-are-we-still-here inducing as step one. Willowpaw impaled a pawful of moss onto one of the twigs' branches, figuring it would stay there. It did not stay there, as that same mini-branch snapped in half and for an ant did a dramatic downfall to the ground and probably gave that ant trauma about that the big stuff up there could come crashing down upon them any moment now and they would be trapped under it for the rest of time. Willowpaw's mindset switched to . She wondered if she'd have to resort to brute force again, even though she personally wasn't a fan of how reckless it was. Luckily she didn't have to maybe tear up the world and sky just to fasten some moss, though. She discovered (She didn't want to talk about how long it took) if she used skewered moss onto stray sticks, and then wound those same sticks into the twigs, they'd stay. She repeated the process, until she was able to mash it up to something that........ "shared similarities" to a wall.

Yessir this went totally as planned and nothing went wrong whatsoever.

[ @Aolani - Dizzycloud Mention! | @furrensic - Squirrelpaw Mention! | @Neptune - Petalrot Mention! | @lys.luvbot - Hawkcrest Mention! | @Starphobia - Silentpaw Mention! ]

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Old May 30th, 2024, 03:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
94/100

The trek to the Mourning Ruins wasn’t that awful, no, but seeing as the circumstances were quite dire, it felt different for sure. She had lived in that camp for her entire life, and now they were moving… Weird, really weird. It tugged at her heart in an almost devastating way. Quite literally leaving home behind–the nursery that she had grown up in with her brothers, the apprentice’s den that she spent much time alone in. The home that had been built upon the kithood memories that her father had carefully pieced together for them–sad.

Perhaps this move could serve as a means of leaving behind the devastation that those memories served her. A new beginning for everyone here, including herself. She had Hazelstripe, Batpaw, Hawkbite… Surely, she’d be alright.

Her mind drifted to the worlds of praise that her mentor had spoken before they had left–I’m really proud of you. Praise from Hazelstripe was a rarity, it seemed, but on the off chance that she managed to hear it like today, it filled her chest with pride in herself and a confident fire in her green eyes.

The arrival at mourning ruins was another thing entirely. A bit of an overwhelming one, if she were honest.. It was difficult for her to find a place to make good use of herself, so she found herself wandering helplessly until she hear Mossfreckle’s call–ah, finally, she could put her paws to good use.

[ closed, Midnightpaw activity during the moving event will take place in the herb gathering event thread for now ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 30th, 2024, 08:20 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

much to to squirrelpaw's dismay, only half of the group showed up. dizzycloud and..willowpaw. she peers at the two briefly before continuing to weave the brambles and twigs together. the other two were also busy adding onto the wall. her ears twitch at the sound of twigs snapping, yellow eyes immediately landing on willowpaw. stacking the brambles and twigs she'd weaved together, she speaks up.

"it..m-might be..easier to use br-bramble..and twigs, instead..of moss..? or..or vines..thickets.." she suggests hesitantly, gaze dropping to the ground. then, she searches around for thicker twigs and bramble, managing to snag a few vines around camp that had been growing on some plants. weaves the together. then, soon enough, she's done with the wall behind the elders den, thankful for the help from dizzycloud and willowpaw.

then with the spare supplies -- again, twigs, bramble -- and she's off to start the wall behind the warrior's den. squirrelpaw uses the materials to help build the wall, assuming dizzycloud and willowpaw had followed – creating a relatively sturdy wall. huzzah!

[ @Aolani @Myling keeping this relatively short and to the point. ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 31st, 2024, 12:16 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Each bundle left the medicine cats den, a brief few words slipping from his maw as he passed each leaf wrapped parcel to the next cat in the line - some were eclectic and come were organised, all were meticulous on the end as he had made sure to grab one of each of the precious herbs that rested in a hoarded stockade within their den… [/I]his den… no one’s den…[/I] they were leaving and Lostspark was stepping down, the medicine cats feathery twitched deep in thought, he loved her regardless, his older sister - his choose kin - but part of him still wondered if her leaving was his fault and maybe it was… but it was not a bad thing… his tattered heart told him it was not a bad thing and he was obliged for once in his life to believe such. Oriental shaped ears perked as honeyed tones settled sweetly on the sensitive hairs within their canals, turning to the tricoloured stripped tabby the herbalist gave a brief description of her bundle before turning to the next questioning form, “You have dock and comfrey, Hazlestripe,” the next was Bristlethorn who had been brought to him by Kestrelpaw, “Take this please, it will help reduce the fever. Once we get to camp I want you to rest and come back to me if anything starts to turn for the worse,” the tom spoke after he returned with borage from the back of his soon to be hallow den.

❦ With all inquires handled, white tipped paws padded along with the precession of shadowy forms that wispep in melancholic silence and hushed tones through the pine forest as Dawnstar lead the way to Morning ruins… their new home… and mossy hues couldn’t help but dart to the side to catch the slowly shrinking vision of the medicine den in his peripheral - his home, his memories of the past few moons where he had grown into the feline he was now, more importantly the remaining herbs that sat in neat little piles, in neat little rows like a kit who was told to say… waiting for the clan to return back… but no one was coming back because this wasn’t a lost living being but a mere withered plant that the medicine cat had grown to care for in his own silly way. Starry mind twinkled solemnly and Mossfreckle pressed his lanky freckled form closer to Fogwatcher’s splotched silvery softness, it was not that the herbalist was ungrateful for the multitude of helping paws that had come to his beckoning and taken his meticulous - yet quickly bundled - leaf parcels of herbs without a fuss, he was simply consumed within his mind, the only centring presence was the tom who has stayed next to him… had not left him when he had selfishly asked him to stay… part of Mossfreckle was confused, was this a falsetto moment or blissful reality - he wasn’t too sure.

❦ Dawnstar’s authoritative tones rang through Morning Ruins as the shadows flowed into their new camp…the warriors den, the nursery, his den… his den, Mossfreckle moved smoothly to sit within the lichen covered entrance, bits of plants draping his angular head and framing his face as the wisteria once had upon his first outing with Fogwatcher, the young medicine cat could not help but smile for a moment, a minute moment of his maw, a simply tweak of white twinged corners… but for a moment he was only happy… shaking his angular head Mossfreckle returned to the moment, ”Those who carried herbs come drop them off at the entrance of my den, once that is done go make yourself useful elsewhere,please,” with that the lanky oriental shaped herbalist pushed through the lichen curtains and began to unbundle his leaf parcel and organise the herbs within the crevices that cracked through the stones to form convenient compartments… he would need rebuild the stockade before the battle… he would need to hoard once more and he would need a stockade once more as soon as possible. Turning toward the entrance as his oriental shaped ears perked to to the hurried tones that ricocheted against the walls of his burrowed den, “Raspberryswirl,” the herbalist called over his freckled shoulder, “bring Brownpaw into the medicine cats den. Please bring some of the moss you were gathering so we can have a nest for her and other patients in here,” raised, calm tones filtered clearly through the shrouding of lichen and into the new clearing.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar } { @Estelle ~ Sleepypaw } { @Mica ~ Birdpaw } { @Neptune. ~ Cinderpaw } { @Eden ~ Wispypaw } { @Abyssopelagic ~ Silkpaw // Honeybite } { @Eden ~ Frecklekit } { @Aolani ~ Dizzycloud } { @Bean ~ Silvertrot } { @glitch ~ Silverpaw } { @Silver ~ Bitternpaw } { @Hound ~ Kestrelpaw } { @Rowan ~ Bristlethorn } { @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw } { @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggie <3 } { @Dark ~ Hazelstripe } { @starry ~ Palesong // Butterflyspark } { @zozelen ~ Brownpaw } { @ophelia ~ Raspberryswirl }

❀⊱ { SHADOWCLAN’S CURRENT HERB STORAGE ~ 2 blessed thistle // 2 boneset // 1 borage // 3 burdock root // 2 burnet // 3 catmint // 2 celandine // 4 chickweed // 10 cobwebs // 2 coltsfoot // 5 comfrey // 2 daisy // 3 dandelion // 2 dock // 1 dried yarrow // 3 elder flowers // 2 honeycomb // 2 juniper berries // 2 lady’s mantle // 3 lavender // 1 mallow // 8 marigold // 6 moss // 3 mushrooms // 8 oak leaves // 3 poppy flowers // 2 rosemary // 2 stinging nettle // 2 thyme // 2 yarrow } ⊰❀

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

So it was dock and comfrey? Intriguing. She’d have to be sure to ask the healer about it later on when they had some time. For now, though, she grabbed the bundle of herbs that Mossfreckle had given her with a slight smile on her lips. The slight smile turned to a minor frown though when she saw her Mossy leaning against… Fogwatcher? Of course, Mossy didn’t know it yet, but he would be her’s as well, so for now she could share… Speaking of, Fogwatcher was also very attractive, she’d have to set her eyes on him as well perhaps…

The trek to the mourning ruins was long and far from perfect. Things took far longer than she thought, and the overall chaos just minimally subsided. Shortly after arriving, it seemed that Lostspark and Darkfall’s daughter (Mirepaw?) was sobbing at Dawnstar’s paws about something or other. Honestly, it was pathetic. The daughter of such affluent cats was making a scene in front of the entire clan. And for what? This “Bleedingkit” being missing? Why was that blonde furball so important? Unable to wrap her head around the reasoning, she watched as Dawnstar (and then Slytiger) left the camp – Darkfall and Hawkbite not far behind her. She wanted to say something to the young apprentice, perhaps like ”Quit your crying.” but her attention was directed elsewhere when Mossfreckle called for the cats who had been in charge of carrying herbs.

As instructed, the tricolor tabby dropped the bundle of herbs at Mossfreckle’s paws and gave him a gentle smile (with an accompanying wink) before sauntering away. ”See you later Mossy~” She called over her shoulder.

[It's bad but needed to get something out]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here