여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Windy Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare looked at her patrols catch. It was pretty good, but they needed more. "Let...ssss..Head..b-back...C-catch...any..thing we..c-come..across.." Vixenstare said, her throat swelling with pain. Don't talk much. Good to know.
@Rustleaf @SeonghwasBunnyEars
Watertail switched his gaze to Vixenstare, narrowing his gaze fully. "You need herbs. Your throat looks and sounds swollen." Watertail meowed. He knew a lot about throat health as his son Orangepaw had a throat and lung problem. Watertail blinked and padded to a bush, he gently took off a Juniper berry and padded dback. "You can take this for your throat, if you don't trust me that's ok as well, but get it checked out." Watertail meowed. Watertail had history of family members dying from throat and lung related diseases. Seeing anybody with throat pain killed him inside.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 31st, 2024, 10:35 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Vixenstare

Vixenstare looked at her patrols catch. It was pretty good, but they needed more. "Let...ssss..Head..b-back...C-catch...any..thing we..c-come..across.." Vixenstare said, her throat swelling with pain. Don't talk much. Good to know.
Mosspaw looked at Vixenstare with concern in his eyes. He didn’t say anything but he decided to keep an eye on them.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old June 1st, 2024, 10:33 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare shook her head at the berries. Taking herbs from anyone other than the Medicine cat terrified the molly. She grabbed the mice and started padding back to camp, her tail twitching side to side.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; June 1st, 2024 at 08:36 PM.
Old June 1st, 2024, 08:15 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Vixenstare

Vixenstare shook her head at the berries. Taking herbs frim anyone other than the Medicine cat terrified the molky. She grabbed the mice and started padding back to camp, her tail twitching side to side.

Watertail gave an understanding dip of his head and took the berry with him. Motioning with his tail for Mosspaw to take two mice and Watertail grabbed the rest.

@Rustleaf

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 1st, 2024, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Watertail gave an understanding dip of his head and took the berry with him. Motioning with his tail for Mosspaw to take two mice and Watertail grabbed the rest.

@Rustleaf
Mosspaw grabbed two mice, and followed the patrol, listening for the sounds of prey.

@ChaosBringer.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old June 1st, 2024, 10:53 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mosspaw grabbed two mice, and followed the patrol, listening for the sounds of prey.

@ChaosBringer.
Watertail meowed around his micetails. "Scent anything?" As he noticed his apprentice checking. "On this part of the moor scenting is better than listening. The scent can be brought to us by the wind, but the sound can't. It only blocks it"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 2nd, 2024, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Watertail meowed around his micetails. "Scent anything?" As he noticed his apprentice checking. "On this part of the moor scenting is better than listening. The scent can be brought to us by the wind, but the sound can't. It only blocks it"
Mosspaw took Watertail’s advice and started scenting instead of listening.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 08:24 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mosspaw took Watertail’s advice and started scenting instead of listening.
Watertail watched his apprentice for a moment. Padding to pad beside Mosspaw and gently rub his fur against his apprentices. This was Watertail's test, and the serious look he had proved it. He was testing how well Mosspaw could scent over the mice and Watertail's distraction. Depending on how well he did, would show if Watertail needed to help him with focusing, expanidng his scent barriers. And much more. It would help with hunting and blind fighting as well as detecting ambushes over wind.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 9th, 2024, 10:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
26 Moons - WindClan Warrior

Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Heavy strides were taken as Snowybreeze ran down the hills, following after a clanmate, a simple hunting patrol they had appointed for themselves suddenly turned into a race. While one of the clan's favorite pastimes, the fluffy tom had to admit that he was nowhere close to the fastest feline in the clan. His giant stature, bulky muscles, and long fur all got in the way of what was known to be the WindClan specialty, and as much as he had conditioned his muscles and his lungs for stamina, he would never outrace most cats in the clan. Gratefully, competitiveness was not his way, and the gentle tom was simply happy to provide some modicum of joy to his clanmates, even if it was through a race that was as easily won for them as this one would no doubt be. Sky blue eyes on the top of the hill that had been deigned their goal, he lowered his bulk, attempting to get a little more speed, his paws so used to this terrain that not even his clumsier nature seemed to get in the way here today. Come to think of it, it hadn't gotten in the way in some time now... Well... he wasn't about to complain about such things he supposed. He'd take the blessings as he could find them, and not greeting the ground with his nose on a daily basis was quite the blessing indeed.

| Small, silly open race post for anyone who might want their character to be out and about with the marshmallow. It's first come first serve, just make sure the character is at least apprentice aged before responding. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 10th, 2024, 07:27 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The next place they went was to the hills. The walk from the Sunset Grove to the Windy Hills was a bit on the long side. "Here are the Windy Hills." The tunneler waved her tail toward the three hills ahead of them. "This a good place to find herbs and hunting, the valleys in between the hills often hide a lot of prey. The winds are very strong when you climb to the tops of the hills so you have to be very careful. As wonderful a place as this is, predators like raptors can be found hovering over the hills or perched at the top, scouting for prey so I'd keep my guard up around here." Dustbunny explained.
@Tallstar [Vinepaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training