Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post

Honeypetal nodded. "Yes, yes," he said. "I'm doing alright. Caught a pretty good vole just now. And I do personally like the temperature as is, but we know it likely won't be this way forever." Honeypetal licked at his own paw and grazed it onto his ear before continuing. "Glad to hear you're doing well."

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur groaned. "I knoooow, but I wish it could be greenleaf forever!" She meowed. "It's nice and warm, the prey runs well, it's the perfect season!" She craned her neck to reach a spot at the base of her tail where her fur was knotted slightly, working it out with even strokes of her tongue. "It doesn't do anything to change Sunnysteak's mood...but at least everycat is usually much happier during greenleaf." She sighed wistfully.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old August 4th, 2024, 12:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Crescentkit
| He/Her/They | ThC Kit | Moons: 2 |

Crescentkit peeked into the den cautiously. So this is where all of the warriors seemed to sleep? It was darker than the nursery, and more open, and quiet. Well that made sense because all of the warriors were out doing their tasks right now. So that meant that Crescentkit could explore the den to their heart's content! After all, they would be in here one day soon! So that meant that she should scope out the space and see where she wants to have her nest when she's older. Light blueish eyes scanned the area, nests... all seems pretty on par with the nursery except for being cleaner and less chaotic. The little kit stepped further into the den, head swinging from side to side as he took in the full space.

Crescentkit would want to be in the back he thinks, so he padded back there to check out the area. Hmm... no this one is too close to that one and Crescentkit liked having space. Oooo what about that one there! The kit padded over to a nest, it had moss and feathers and general other normal nests things and it had some space between it and the surrounding nests. Though along one of its sides was the den's wall. This would be the perfect nest for him! The kit hopped in. While they may be incredibly tall, on par with that of a kit at least 2 moons older than them, they were small in just about every other way so the nest dwarfed him.

Crescentkit didn't take any mind to it really though, and instead, his cloudy eyes shifted from his paws where they were kneading into the moss, toward's the den's wall. Is the territory just beyond there? Could Crescentkit wiggle their way through the woven twigs, vines, and what have yous... and just be out there? They stared at the wall, like a deer caught in headlights, little kit brain whirling as it decided if they should risk getting in trouble just to see what may be beyond. There was no one else here to see Crescentkit do this... so maybe just maybe. The kit padded forward and placed a dainty paw on a twig, still trying to decide if they were going to try such a plan.
[ @Honey_Dreamz - Honeypetal ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 4th, 2024, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

It was rarely that the large warrior took a break to rest in the middle of the day like this, in fact, she had only slept at night for many moons now, but when she had been out with her sister hunting and missed a catch due to being tired, she agreed to take a short nap. But after that she would get back to work.

Amber eyes blinked open when a familiar voice spoke her name, and she looked up to meet Finpa- Finbranch's gaze. She got up, expecting for her former apprentice to have come for advice on leading a patrol or training an apprentice he had set his gaze on getting --the usual things she talked about with new warriors-- but it was not his reason for coming to chat with her. Celebrate? Certainly not a thing Hawkcatcher usually did. Being a warrior at last was a worthy cause for celebration sure, but it had become such a common part of her life to train apprentices and see them grow up that she sometimes forgot how big the occasion was for them.

"I suppose." She mewed in a calm voice. "How has being a warrior been so far?"
@Rosewater021
Finbranch
13m - he/him

Not even a second passed before Finbranch was going on about his past moons escapades. His most notable accomplishment, in his opinion, being his hunting prowess. He wasted no time pointing that out, naturally.

"Its so- well, I feel important now for sure! Its great feeling to be able to help everyone out more than I could before. But...Well.."

Finbranch hesitated, his eyes glancing up to the side. "Is it normal to feel this bored after becoming a warrior? Attacking Riverclan while I was an apprentice was so exhilarating!"

He motioned to a scar on his shoulder with his tawny nose. It was a thin claw mark that pierced through his fur, but nothing that wouldn't heal over completely in the foreseeable future. "It didnt even hurt, but I think it looks super cool" His tail flicked with a defiant spark.

It wasnt long before Finbranch was already bouncing off to the exit of the den. "I just caught some prey on my border patrol, but I think it would be fun if I had a challenge or something to celebrate. Every warrior has adventures to tell, and I want to be just like that" His eyes were bright as he looked to the treetops. His mind drifted to images of telling grand stories at the gathering, impressing all his peers around him with the events he recounted.

@Luminous