Today 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2020, 11:49 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @Shadeleaf ]
-Russetstrike-

His ears perked as Lionstar started the meeting. He listened closely as the ceremonies started and was a bit shocked to hear that he was getting an apprentice. So soon? Well, he had proven himself to be a good warrior and a loyal one at that. And he was much smarter than some cats in the clan.
Smiling already, the russet tom got up. He had glanced over at the nursery sometimes and had seen Lizardpaw once or twice so he knew what the young she looked like.
It was easy for him to pick out the black and white apprentice, mostly because she was upfront. And making his way through the crowd, he came up to Lizardpaw, smiling down at his new apprentice, he touched noses with her. "I'll train you to be an excellent warrior, I promise."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 1st, 2020, 11:57 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Yeeeahhh, no. Fawnsqueak didn't have the energy to match her enthusiasm, already feeling out-of-body after that hell of a rescue operation. "I am an apprentice," is what he finally settled on muttering, flippant. It wasn't as if he could train one in this stupid role, though he did have formulating plans based on his reflection on the way to the Starcave. Peering through the crowd for Otterstone, he didn't catch sight of her but imagined she had to be around somewhere, maybe. She did wander off a lot. But nonetheless, it was so very tempting to climb to the top of that Streamstone and do a complete exposure of what she'd done to RiverClan for the past several moons.

When he realized Echokit was still there, he blinked. Whatever she was saying after that had fallen on deaf ears captured by a resentful daydream. Fawnsqueak just.. scuffed the dirt beneath his paw a bit, trying to awkwardly focus on the current promotions. He raised his voice to call out--waveringly--the names of the new apprentices that he'd caught, hoping that was all of them.

@Cobralily

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 1st, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:03 AM
this night is sparkling

[ Echokit - @Dipper ]

Echokit stared at him. "WHAT." She shook her head, trying to make sense of his words. That.
Was.
Really.
Weird.
"But you love Lion-guy soooo..." Echokit bit her lip. Oh shoot, oh shoot, why did she say that. "I just thought," she muttered. "That your job was...FUN!" The mature moment was over. "Oh, OTTER-GAL OWNS YOU!" she yelled! OF COURSE!
being this young is art

Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:06 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Icepaw bounded over to his new mentor, purring softly and touching noses with the she cat. He quickly calmed, sitting down. His icy eyes peered into his mentors. @softnaps

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:11 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze sat quietly listening, a small smile on her face as she heard the names of the kits becoming apprentices. Her ears perked up as she heard her name called. She felt a twinge of excitement go down her spine as she stood, her green gaze glimmering as she saw her new apprentice. The spotted warrior padded through the crowd over to the young she-cat, a smile on her face. She gave Sootpaw a warm smile before gently touching noses, a purr rising in her throat. @Sugarglider
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardpaw looked up at her new mentor as she faded back into the crowd. He seemed nice and she hoped he would in fact train her well. She allowed herself to smile, since she knew by now that her stone cold expression tended to freak other cats out.

@Wings
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:14 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak tilted his head, jaw working silently. The kit's useless babbling didn't strike any particular chord in him, written off as just another baby who didn't understand the first thing about relationships and complexities--not that he expected her to, being a literal child and having the brain size of a pea. Fawnsqueak was inclined toward not considering it love but didn't have the time or care to sort out what precisely he'd categorize it as now; whatever it was, it didn't matter. It was easy to shrug off, he was accustomed to the absurd rumors that inexplicably tied them together. This one specifically held no water coming from a stranger with the emotional intelligence of a rock.

He didn't hear the last bit about Otterstone since he was tuning out the rest, relocating to find a different spot among his clanmates where he didn't feel so disrespectful by interrupting the ceremonies.

((open .? if anyone wanted idk)) @Cobralily

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 2nd, 2020 at 12:14 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:17 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Willowpaws grin was wider than the river and brighter then the sun as she approached Snowfern to tap noses. Purring like a thunderstorm Willowpaw gazed up at her new mentor and internally made a promise. She'd be the best apprentice ever, never complain, and always try her best Willowpaw would be an apprentice Snowfern could be proud of. Maybe things might get rough in the future but for now she was excited and nothing could ruin that for her.
@Mumble

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:19 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Romulus

Berryscorch sat up in surprise as Lionstar assigned her an apprentice. So soon after having been made a warrior? Looks like her plans with Buttbaby were postponed for today. She wasn’t exactly complaining though, as she got to her feet and left Blizzardbutt behind, heading up to stand near her new apprentice. She didn’t know a whole lot about them, but from what she had heard, as well as what was clear in Blizz’s reaction, the two didn’t exactly get along. This could be fun. Very fun. Leaning forward slightly, she lightly touched her nose to Coralpaw’s. “We can either start with a tour of the territory, or just skip right into the proper training. I’ll leave which we do up to you.” She could remember her own territory tour being quite bland and seemingly pointless, so giving Coralpaw the option to opt out of it felt right.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; July 2nd, 2020 at 12:40 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:20 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sorrelkit frowned in disgust at willowbaby
Closed Thread