Today 09:20 AM

Old October 24th, 2021, 07:31 PM
kokoro’s #1 fan

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerie Error View Post
^Freckleface^

The ginger and white speckled she-cat had headed over to the prey pile, and found a nice lizard. She picked it up, started padding over to a place to eat it. Whilst she was walked, she spaced out, eyes blank. Suddenly, there was a bonk on her forehead, and she stepped back, before realizing it was a cat. “I’m so sorry! I wasn’t paying attention and I wasn’t looking forward I’m super sorry, I-” She looked up, face heating up at the pretty she-cat. What was she doing?! The other cat hadn’t even responded and she was already feeling flustered!? She shook her head, giving the other cat a nervous smile.

( @soggyfruuit )

Peachtuft gave her best cheshire-cat grin, and tapped a paw to the other cats forehead. “No need to apologize, sweetie! Are you alright?” Not waiting for an answer, Peachtuft poked her paw around Freckleface’s face. It had a nice shape, and the flustered expression was something she enjoyed. “Care to enjoy that lizard with me? I’d like a bite out of it.” She pulled her paw back, and gave a sharp flick of her tail. ‘No’ was not was not a word registered in the she-cats brain, nor was personal space.

daily reminder user soggyfruuit on warrior cats online solos your faves

owner of troutberry, peachtuft, plumbelly, and FruitClan!
im also canonically the best fruit
kill-a-cat!
fruitclan !! Plumbelly !!

Old October 24th, 2021, 07:45 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

^Freckleface^

She was practically vibrating now. She clenched her teeth together, her tail swaying. “S-sure! Do-do you just want it, I guess?” Those we’re the only words she could muster. Her entire pelt was burning, as she took a couple of breathers, and looked her in the eyes. “Do you want to..you know, talk sometime? Maybe go out of camp for a bit?” She couldn’t believe what she was saying. Her tail was now moving incredibly fast, as she wondered what would happen then.

( @soggyfruuit )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old October 24th, 2021, 09:41 PM
kokoro’s #1 fan

Quote:
^Freckleface^

She was practically vibrating now. She clenched her teeth together, her tail swaying. “S-sure! Do-do you just want it, I guess?” Those we’re the only words she could muster. Her entire pelt was burning, as she took a couple of breathers, and looked her in the eyes. “Do you want to..you know, talk sometime? Maybe go out of camp for a bit?” She couldn’t believe what she was saying. Her tail was now moving incredibly fast, as she wondered what would happen then.

( @soggyfruuit )
Peachtuft didn’t even try to hold back her cackle. The reaction she was receiving was quite- interesting. She calmly watched Freckleface inhale deeply, before offering conversation. “Awww… trying to make a move? I thought bumping into me was an accident.. but maybe..” She put a paw to her mouth, the grin that had never left her face only widening. Peachtuft’s eyes were fixed on Frecklefaces swishing tail.

kill-a-cat!

Old October 25th, 2021, 06:14 AM
School’s out!!

^Freckleface^

Wanting to bury herself in her own fur, she piped up. “What!? N-no!I was just spacing out, and then- you know what, good day, bye.” She didn’t know what she was doing. One moment, she’s asking the she-cat if they want to talk sometime, the next, she’s walking away, face cooling down from the blushing. She then picked her own vole, and walked over to the spot she was originally going to eat it at.

( @soggyfruuit )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old October 25th, 2021, 04:52 PM
kokoro’s #1 fan

Quote:
^Freckleface^

Wanting to bury herself in her own fur, she piped up. “What!? N-no!I was just spacing out, and then- you know what, good day, bye.” She didn’t know what she was doing. One moment, she’s asking the she-cat if they want to talk sometime, the next, she’s walking away, face cooling down from the blushing. She then picked her own vole, and walked over to the spot she was originally going to eat it at.

( @soggyfruuit )

Peachtuft made a mock sigh, and turned away. “What a shame. And here I thought you felt the same way… how…sad.” She flicked her tail, and made to look over her shoulder cockily. “Oh, well. I could expect nothing less from someone like you..my, my… the things I’ve heard!” Peachtuft felt her insides churn with excitement. Oh, this she-cat really was her type! Type to bully, type to mate with, type to tear apart bone from bone and examine the insides. Speaking of which, Freckleface had a nice facial structure..

kill-a-cat!

Old October 25th, 2021, 05:05 PM
School’s out!!

^Freckleface^

She stopped eating, and sighed. In a moment of flustered feelings she walked up to Peachtuft, and took a deep breath in, only for most of that air to come out, after she realized what she was doing. Her brown eyes looked to Peachtuft, as she was trying to ignore how pretty she was. “I mean, if you want to talk, I-I’ll like that..I mean- You seem like you really want to, so if y out want..” She was trying her hardest to not blush so hard, but to no avail. Her teeth clinched as she was waiting for her answer.

( @soggyfruuit )

Old October 25th, 2021, 09:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Oh was it ever good to be free of the medicine cats den and on the prowl once more unconfined by his own lungs. Redshrike had focused on food first, disapearing from the camp to make for the new stolen moor territory eager to sink his fangs into a rabbit. He'd caught one in the end but not his prefered type of rabbit unfortunately the pathetic moor was even windier then normal and so his favorite ambush victims were likley cowering. How irritating. Still the monochrome tom had little time for his solo hunting expedition or he'd have made for the twoleg place or the outskirts where there was always at least one cat who wouldnt be missed so he'd have to be content with his hare. Maybe they were too scared after what he and the rest of the slaughter patrol had done, they'd certainly sent a message when they ripped appart that poor pathetic border patrol. But Grimhound had said the prey clan seemed fine enough during their most recent scuffle.... Hm. The tom would do some nighttime border crossing later at some point to gather information. In the mean time he had some things to catch up on closer to home.

Expertly coating his scent in the unassuming pine and dirt scent that coated the territory Redshrike subtly darkened his white patches disappearing into the shadows of the camp to catch up on one of his favorite pastimes. Eavesdropping. Foxstorm killed a riverclan queen and made a fuss at the gathering, there'd been a raid, the fish were making noise, the new deputy was full of himself all stock standard gossip as far as the cannibal was concerned.

Then a flicker of a pelt caught his eye along with a name and oh oh he recognized that name~ Addersnow wasnt it, or should he say Peregrine according to Grimhound yes the monochrome tom had heard of her. Newly shadowclan yet making waves and from what his injured partner in crime had said....... Yes this was something the tom wanted more information on. So on silent paws Redshrike ghosted like nothing more then a light near non existent breeze into proximity speaking from the shadows softly;
"Now now from what the dog has said of you I thought you'd be bigger~ Though I suppose they must say the same of me no? You've caught a few eyes already outsider, shadowclan been suiting you well?"
How she'd react to him basically appearing from nowhere and how quickly she sized the maine coon runt up would say interesting things about her personality to Redshrike certainly. But if she took his hook? He'd know even more.

@Jack Skellington
Old October 25th, 2021, 09:29 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Mercury
The grey tabby tom bounded into the camp, his fluffy tail high in the air and waving back in forth with excitement. He carried a gleaming silver object in his mouth that glistened once the sun hit it. Wolfwhisper would say that interaction with.. Snowypaw? Wonderful! Just amazing! Determined to keep up this good mood, baby blues hues flickered around the clearing for one of their siblings to surprise.

It landed on,, o.. oh. Wolfwhisper blinked, staring at Littlesky for a moment. He wasn't entirely sure what terms they were on. After Littlesky's coming out there was,, an awkward,, ending and,, he noticed more and more strain on their relationship with Spiderjump. Nonetheless, he shook his head. He would simply just not think about it.

He pranced on over towards Littlesky, sliding in place next to them. Actually sliding which involved in Wolfwhisper having to come to a complete halt and then proceed to almost fall flat on his face. He's very good at his reflexes. He whipped around, grinning at Littlesky as he held up the shiny.. gift. "Mmph, mpph.. mmpphhH!!" He mewed, nodding. He dropped it to the floor, sticking his tongue out at the bitter aftertaste. "A gift fooorr myy woonderfulll siibblingg!! Loook at itt!! It's so.. shinyy.."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old October 25th, 2021, 10:08 PM
Woodsy

Status: “And if I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” - Althea Davis
Bump Policy: Yes
My Mood: Fine

Condorcall | @Naiad

It was unlike the stoic tom to invite another along his nightly travels. The sole company he often retained was the silhouette of his own foreign physique, casted upon the woodland floor in the luminescent shine of the waning moon. One would consider his proposal a privilege, others a lick of misfortune. Dependent on whom he spoke with, either or would be unerring. However, Condorcall possessed no ill towards the molly he addressed, regardless of his remote features may expressing differently. He was merely indifferent, willing to indulge in this correspondence in curiosity of where it may go. After all, though frequently absent from the inner walls of camp, the various hearsay was never too far from his lop-ears. Condorcall knew of the she from prior discussions regarding her discerning ploys. Much less an eavesdropper, and more so an investigator of the Clan, Orchidmoon obtained her facts from discretion and ruse. It was nearly admirable for those who observed, Condorcall included. Yet, he didn’t find himself an exception to her red herrings, and though inviting to her company, he was mindful of her nature.

With the words of acceptance graves the canals of his ears, Condorcall bestowed a curt nod, veering on the heels of his petite paws in favor of the exit that lie ahead. He began to move quietly and diligently across the clearing of the ShadowClan camp until he had emerged into the vast terrain of their territory. Though, he did not slow. With a site fixed in his mind and a mission placed set in his soul, the dark, sleek tomcat began to maneuver through the undergrowth, paying little mind to the frigid air and the frosted breaths that protruded from his slim maw. A word had yet to be exchanged between him and the molly he had requested for his personal commission, and the silence of their unspoken words would only grow until altered by the sound of a distant question.

His paws began to slow, coming to a pause beneath the swaying vines of a willow. The bronze of his eye nearly appeared a dark ichor as he lifted his gaze to peer between the branches and the leaves overhead. The density of the tree muddled the sight of what loitered in the ether above their craniums, and Condorcall shook his head. Registering the presence beside him, a hum passed his velvety lips, and the odd tom slowly began to turn his head in heed of the words that fell from tongue of his companion. Condorcall stood in a heartbeat of quiet before offering an answer to the query the molly presented. “Neither.” His midnight tail swayed across the red and orange hues of the autumn floor. With no immediate reply to follow, Condorcall shifted against the earth, making way to the brush until he stopped once more. He called to the molly with a wave of his lengthy tail. “I planned to visit the gravesites of my ancestors, and give them company during the first days of leaf-fall.” He paused, casting his gaze over his shoulder to meet Orchidmoon’s eye. “You do not mind that I have brought you along, do you? I presumed your presence would be a comfort to their souls, to demonstrate they’ve not been forgotten by all.”

Condorcall waited.
His eyes watched for the reaction of the molly, interested to see her response to the sincere words upon his tongue and the reasoning behind his invite. Silently, though, he hoped for no direct reply, no suspicious glare or disinterested scoff. If up to him, he’d prefer nothing; the void emotion upon her face would speak indifferent, allowing the judgment to be molded upon the journey rather than before. But he didn’t allow his breath to be held on the hope of an unbiased stance. Orchidmoon, collecting rumors and secrets from where she strayed, must contain prejudice against certain ideals, correct? Condorcall could not ensure his own were safe from judgement.

Last edited by Froya; October 28th, 2021 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 26th, 2021, 04:37 PM
kokoro’s #1 fan

Quote:
^Freckleface^

She stopped eating, and sighed. In a moment of flustered feelings she walked up to Peachtuft, and took a deep breath in, only for most of that air to come out, after she realized what she was doing. Her brown eyes looked to Peachtuft, as she was trying to ignore how pretty she was. “I mean, if you want to talk, I-I’ll like that..I mean- You seem like you really want to, so if y out want..” She was trying her hardest to not blush so hard, but to no avail. Her teeth clinched as she was waiting for her answer.

( @soggyfruuit )

Now was Peachtufts turn to blush. She hadn’t expected this to go so well, and, besides, Freckleface was really pretty. Like, really really pretty. Still, pride kept Peachtufts head up, and she met the she-cat right in the eyes. “A meal and a chat? Sounds amazing! Thank you, darling.” She plopped down right where she stood, and smiled widely. Her tail wrapped itself neatly around plump paws, and her pupils widened with adoration.

kill-a-cat!