Last post by Mica
Today 08:37 AM

Old October 8th, 2021, 07:38 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

//: @Fletcher

Brackenfire smiled a little. He appreciated her talking to him? ''Why wouldn't I talk to you?'' She said, purring softly. He was one of the few cats that she didn't absolutely detest talking to. It was rare, for her to enjoy a conversation. Mostly because everyone she had talked to recently (with the exception of a select few) had been absolutely incompetent. ''It's always good to not be ripped to shreds. I don't think Dawnstar would shred you. She kinda needs you in one piece right now.'' She said, hoping he would realized that she was joking. His worth wasn't defined by his ranking.

''Oh yes, I've been good. Glad I've become a warrior, at last. '' The last time they had had a civil talk was when they were both apprentices. Memories washed over her, and she remembered their last conversation. Well, interaction.

Grinning, she nudged him playfully. ''You've stayed away from badgers since our last outing together, I hope?'' Yes, now they could look back on the incident and laugh. At the time, it wasn't funny. Not at all. The badger was so pissed off, she would have enjoyed it it she and her friend weren't in mortal danger. Being in mortal danger always put a damper on things, but it also provided a nice adrenaline rush. It also caused nightmares. Just two. One the night after, the other one was actually quite recent. It wasn't as scary the third time around, luckily.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 9th, 2021, 10:28 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Wolfblaze sat down patiently thinking -Nothing has changed since I have been gone-
Old October 10th, 2021, 12:22 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit was back in the ShadowClan clearing. She was still four moons old, but enough stuff had been going on recently. Like her father teaching her battle moves in the clearing two moons ago, and that training event as well, led by Dawnstar. The leader had actually talked to her, even if it was a boring job to cheer up some crybaby. Ivykit wanted to practice the moves that her father showed her. She had been doing some practicing in private, but right now she didn't care. They were her Clanmates, who cared if they saw? But she wanted to be the best fighter ever when she grew up. She used one long claw to make an X in the ground and backed away a couple tail-lengths.

It was a long distance, but Ivykit had been practicing a lot. Surely she could make it. The she-kit crouched down, putting her weight into her haunches and keeping her front paws steady. Her sharp amber gaze fixed on her target and she kept her tail low, something that she had picked up on. She weighed down for a moment, and then sprung into the air! Her paws left the ground and she let her front paws carry her forward, right toward her target. That had been a really big leap; could she make it? Yeah, she was tall for her age, and two moons, but two tail-lengths was still pretty big.

Ivykit thought back to Cinderkit and felt a flash of annoyance. She had to do this! She braced for impact and felt her front paws touch down. She was still a little wobbly when she landed, but now she didn't have any risk of toppling over. Shaking out her pelt, she looked at the ground and saw that her front paws were just a couple of kitten-steps from the X. So close! She flattened her ears and began to back up. Maybe two tail-lengths was too much for now. No, she had to do it. Cinderkit might've been older and bigger, but she had jumped from farther and landed on it perfectly.

@Singing Jay

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 10th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

(Can I join as Pine'Paw? I desperately need to rp him)
Old October 13th, 2021, 03:36 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@TheNyanCatMinecart

With Dawnstar gone Shadestorm was now in charge and he'd happily remind any warrior that needed a wake-up call, perhaps some apprentice duties would put them in their place. Since he was taking care of the patrols now he could also but cats as leaders as a reward and as members if they needed to be thought a lesson, like Grimhound for example.

The large tabby had slowly taken up the habit of being more and more observant of the cats around him, watching their activity and listing slightly to their conversions. Now that he was deputy he would have to know what was going on around the camp, knowing who thought what about who, and who thought what about him. He had to know who to trust, and who not to. Well, and who would have to be put on their place a little bit...

He had never been especially in to gossip and rumors but now it was time for that to change. Rumors were about him two, that was something he had become aware of, rumors about his Thunderclan past. It wasn't much of a secret and anyone who snooped around a little could find out easily. Not a secret but something he wanted to keep in the shadows.

He wasn't proud of his parents choice. Switching clans just to raise your kits was dump and from Shadowclan clan none the less, Shadowclan was the strongest and most safe place in the forest if you were strong enough. But the worst thing about what his parents had done was what had happened to his two siblings. Stormkit and Frostkit had both died in the badger attack that made Shadestorm move to back to Shadowclan... They both would have been alive if it wasn't for his parents....

But the deputy for Shadowclan had no time for those thoughts. Quickly he looked around for a distraction to keep his mind on something else, and spotted Ivykit, the only one of his blood still here, if you didn't count his grandparents. Padding up to his kit he could see she was training. A kit was doing better than a big part of his clan. "How is it going?" His voice was clam but his did smile as he examined her movements.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 13th, 2021, 05:05 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit wanted to try again. She had been practicing for a bit, because practice made a cat better - duh - but then she saw a cat approaching her. She turned her head to see a familiar large, bulky, dark gray tabby shape with several scars and blue eyes. Shadestorm, her father. Ivykit hadn't gone to Clan meetings recently because she was a kit and had been focusing on practicing and stuff, but she'd heard murmurs of her father's name. She didn't know what had happened, but the Clan viewed him in a different light. Not a negative one. Just different. She cocked her head to one side when he questioned her how her training was going. Or just how life was in general.

"I've tried backing up a couple tail-lengths, but I still can't hit the X perfectly, even though I should. Cinderkit did it so I won't stop until I can," she mewed to her father. Her normally sleek fur was a little messy; she twisted around to lick at it, even if she didn't care much for grooming unless she had to keep her pelt looking clean enough. Shadestorm was a good warrior. She wanted to be just like him, maybe even better, when she was older. Her father could work on some things but he was a good warrior and she wanted to learn what she could from him.

"There was a training event for the kits. I fought against a kit called Poolkit and I won! We were the same age," she mewed, studying her father. "I wanna be the strongest kit in the nursery, and the best apprentice when I become six moons. Oh yeah, and Dawnstar talked to me. She told me to try and stop a kit called Chamomilekit to stop crying." Ivykit's ears flattened. "She was scared of fighting, which was stupid. I had to be a little soft because she wouldn't listen, and even though she stopped crying eventually she didn't actually do anything. Poolkit was supposed to help but she didn't listen to Dawnstar and didn't help me."

Ivykit regarded her father with her curious, sharp amber eyes. "Oh yeah, I've heard the Clan talking about you differently, and more often. What happened?" It was a general question, but she was genuinely curious.

@Singing Jay

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 14th, 2021, 04:11 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!

Birchkit sat.
Old October 14th, 2021, 11:05 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Willowfern //

➸ swampkit

a small scrap of fur stood at the entrance of the nursery. dull and narrowed eyes were focused on almost every cat in the clearing, and with a little shiver and a short shake, the kit stepped out of the shadows. or, uh, the shadows of the nursery. the whole clearing was always..shadow-y...thank you, shadowclan. now, their eyes darted side to side, soaking in every detail of every cat they could see, and anything special in the camp, although they'd seen it before. it never hurt to see if anything new was around.

there were many cats, which was expected. it was shadowclan, shadowclan was a big clan. many of the cats had scars – some big and ugly, some small and thin. their tail twitched with interest, curiosity digging deep into them. they wondered how some of these cats got their scars. animal attacks? maybe. battles with other clans? most likely. murder was also a possibility. maybe dawnstar had even taken it upon herself to give these cats some scars.

eyes gleaming with growing excitement, they started to walk forward. but, their plan would be ruined, very soon. just as they took their second step, a pebble decided to get right in their way, and they fell. face first. a bit hard.

"EE-OW!" swampkit cried out, lifting their face from the ground with a small sniff. okay, they weren't bleeding at least. a small shimmer of relief was consumed by anger, and slight sadness, and embarrassment – lots of emotions. with burning ear tips, they lifted a paw and kicked the rock away as hard as they could.

embarrassing themself in the clearing of all things, just wonderful.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 14th, 2021, 11:17 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

// @finnzel

Rescue was here!

In the shape of a very small… white… child.

“Sibling! Are you alright?!” Ghostkit cried, always one for the drama, “Have you ruined your face on the ground?”

The rescue squad of one looked at his sibling’s face, a little disappointed that there wasn’t a big, dramatic gash for him to base some sort of chaotic performance off, only ruffled fur.

“Thank the Star Kitties that you’re alright! I was quite worried that you’d ruin that face of yours!” Ghostkit teased, “You’ll need to work on your Big Kitty s-str-strut, you mus-must-mustn’t let pebbles trip you up!”

The little tom’s pink-red eyes glimmered in amusement,

“Shall I take you to the Bouncekitty’s den none-nonetheless, or will you be fine?” He asked out of sincere care for his littermate, “Bouncekitty will fix you right up!”
Old October 14th, 2021, 11:57 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Willowfern //

➸ swampkit

oh!! just the cat they wanted to see, ghostkit!!

face scrunched up in slight pain, and other emotions, they shook their head. the teasing made them calm down a bit, fur settling down and face going back into its usual resting expression: one that always looked like they were slightly pained and skeptical. having siblings really did make everything better.

"well..i didn't ruin my face, but i almost did." swampkit said, frowning. it was a bit dramatic, considering their nose only felt a bit bruised at most. "I don't think I'll ever have a..big kitty..strut." they weren't sure what that was to be honest, but ghostkit seemed to think it was important. so, it had to be something important. they made a mental note to try and practice on their big cat walk.

the mention of bouncekitty, or rather, bounceberry made their face scrunch up again. "no, no - it's okay, probably. that rock failed at its attempt to murder me, or seriously injure me." ghostkit's attempts at saying big words was making them fight back a smile at this point.

wait. "wait a moment.." swamps eyes narrowed at their brother, then widened. "did you see that whole thing?? me walking then falling? like - everything?" they questioned. ghost was kind, for the most part, but that didn't mean they weren't still embarrassed about that fall. honestly, maybe they should just stay in the nursery from now on. either that or trail behind their siblings so they wouldn't face plant again.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days