Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2018, 02:59 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

(Sorry but earlier you weren’t on and I thought that since Wolfpool and brackenpaw being in the scurmish with Shatteredsun and Beestrike if brackenpaw wasn’t hurt, then we could move on and say that it had happened before Shimmerskip got there... I’m sorry.)
No need to be sorry, i just have no idea whats happening and why and when Bracken was brought into this XD))
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 11th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

No need to be sorry, i just have no idea whats happening and why and when Bracken was brought into this XD))
(XD)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:

“I left plenty of marks on them. We would have been killed if we hadn’t and they would be standing over our dead bodys!” Wolfpool hissed fury burning in his eyes. He looked past Wolfclaw to Shimmerskip. “Who is this?” He hissed as his eyes flashed. Shimmerskip shrank back at the anger in Wolfpool’s eyes, almost as if... she had been hurt by that anger before. She took a deep breath and stood as confident as she could. “H-he is my friend. A-and If you have a problem with that... t-than I don’t think we were meant to be mates.” She said carefully. Wolfpool’s eyes widened with shock. Shimmerskip took advantage of him not glaring at her anymore. “I can’t deal with you always being away.” She looked at her paws. “I know that if we ever have kits, as soon as they are born if you don’t like how they look you’ll leave. Like you did to Frostdream.” She looked back at him her eyes brimming with new confidence. “I don’t want a mate anymore. Or ever again.”
“And to think I once believed you clan cats were more civilized than rogues on the streets,” The large brown-furred tomcat gave an irritated huff before stepping away from the scene that was in front of him, growing more and more annoyed at the second. He, however, was surprised when Shimmerskip stepped forward and defended him - as a friend - and then threatened to leave him because of this matter. It was a brave and admirable move, in his own natural opinion. Wolfclaw watched this unfold from a few pawsteps away, his tail twitching back and forth behind him. The smaller shecat’s courage to stand up to this toxic mate of hers was something that reminded him of a dear old friend of his who dropped the toxic cats of her life long ago. He respected others who could do such a thing, but he simply lifted a paw and licked it before he cleaned the wound on the warrior’s maw with a slight wince. “Checkmate, foxbreath, seems like your mate is done dealing with your crowfood.”
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“And to think I once believed you clan cats were more civilized than rogues on the streets,” The large brown-furred tomcat gave an irritated huff before stepping away from the scene that was in front of him, growing more and more annoyed at the second. He, however, was surprised when Shimmerskip stepped forward and defended him - as a friend - and then threatened to leave him because of this matter. It was a brave and admirable move, in his own natural opinion. Wolfclaw watched this unfold from a few pawsteps away, his tail twitching back and forth behind him. The smaller shecat’s courage to stand up to this toxic mate of hers was something that reminded him of a dear old friend of his who dropped the toxic cats of her life long ago. He respected others who could do such a thing, but he simply lifted a paw and licked it before he cleaned the wound on the warrior’s maw with a slight wince. “Checkmate, foxbreath, seems like your mate is done dealing with your crowfood.”
Wolfpool shook the shock from his pelt and laughed. “Y-you think that it’s just that easy, huh?” He whispered. “Well I got some news for you. You’ll spend every waking moment remembering this. Mark. My. Words.” Wolfpool’s face was overcast with the shadow of grief. He had never wanted to be a bad mate. It’s just, he had a lot of responsibility to hold up. He was a part of riverclan after all. It seems that I’ll never find the right cat. his soul felt as if it were being crushed. His mind felt clouded with anger. He felt out of control and very afraid. He did not notice when his claws slid out and he lashed out at his former mate’s muzzle.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Wolfpool shook the shock from his pelt and laughed. “Y-you think that it’s just that easy, huh?” He whispered. “Well I got some news for you. You’ll spend every waking moment remembering this. Mark. My. Words.” Wolfpool’s face was overcast with the shadow of grief. He had never wanted to be a bad mate. It’s just, he had a lot of responsibility to hold up. He was a part of riverclan after all. It seems that I’ll never find the right cat. his soul felt as if it were being crushed. His mind felt clouded with anger. He felt out of control and very afraid. He did not notice when his claws slid out and he lashed out at his former mate’s muzzle.
The large brown-furred maine coon had never really dealt with other cat’s problems, avoiding the situation and fending for himself through his younger moons, but something about this whole situation seemed to make an uneasy feeling stir in the pit of his stomach.This male, Wolfpool, seemed mentally unhealthy from the mere reaction given after Shimmerskip bravely stood up to him. Wolfclaw had seen cats like this though - letting emotion cloud their senses and corrupt their souls, it had happened to his family and dear friends outside of his clan life that he knew. The older warrior was not expecting the other tomcat to lash out though, but somehow, deep down he wasn’t surprised that this happened actually. What truly surprised him when his body moved on his own as he charged straight towards Wolfpool and bared his fangs as he sank his sharpened teeth into the male’s shoulder, knocking him away from Shimmerskip and onto the ground of loose dirt and leaves.
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
The large brown-furred maine coon had never really dealt with other cat’s problems, avoiding the situation and fending for himself through his younger moons, but something about this whole situation seemed to make an uneasy feeling stir in the pit of his stomach.This male, Wolfpool, seemed mentally unhealthy from the mere reaction given after Shimmerskip bravely stood up to him. Wolfclaw had seen cats like this though - letting emotion cloud their senses and corrupt their souls, it had happened to his family and dear friends outside of his clan life that he knew. The older warrior was not expecting the other tomcat to lash out though, but somehow, deep down he wasn’t surprised that this happened actually. What truly surprised him when his body moved on his own as he charged straight towards Wolfpool and bared his fangs as he sank his sharpened teeth into the male’s shoulder, knocking him away from Shimmerskip and onto the ground of loose dirt and leaves.
No, no! This isn’t right! Why am I doing this? I don’t want to hurt her! Wolfpool thought as he began to lunge at his former mate. When Wolfclaw hit him, he was winded and the sharp bite Wolfclaw had given him began to bleed almost instantly. He hissed in pain and confusion. What is going on? Why am I attacking? he thought as he felt his body leap off the ground at Wolfclaw. THIS. IS. UNJUSTIFIED! I won’t let myself! STOP! as he flew at Wolfclaw, Wolfpool gained control of his body for a split second and veared away from his sharp claw’s path, and began to head strait... for the river.welp. This is JUST what I needed! he thought sarcastically. Yeah, when I can’t even swim well regardless of whether I’m in control of my body or not! he thought as his body hit the water.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

No, no! This isn’t right! Why am I doing this? I don’t want to hurt her! Wolfpool thought as he began to lunge at his former mate. When Wolfclaw hit him, he was winded and the sharp bite Wolfclaw had given him began to bleed almost instantly. He hissed in pain and confusion. What is going on? Why am I attacking? he thought as he felt his body leap off the ground at Wolfclaw. THIS. IS. UNJUSTIFIED! I won’t let myself! STOP! as he flew at Wolfclaw, Wolfpool gained control of his body for a split second and veared away from his sharp claw’s path, and began to head strait... for the river.welp. This is JUST what I needed! he thought sarcastically. Yeah, when I can’t even swim well regardless of whether I’m in control of my body or not! he thought as his body hit the water.
“This feline is beyond insane.” Wolfclaw thought to himself as the tomcat hissed out in pain and he felt the familiar tang of blood hit his tongue, but sooner than expected, the male leapt to his paws and went towards the larger warrior once more. He was not afraid to fight, no, not against this ratbrained coward that the gentle Shimmerskip seemed to call her mate at one time or another. The tomcat was caught off-guard though when the cat hurled his body to the side, away from him as he tumbled into the deepened river that ran through the hunting grounds. He was a Riverclan member, so obviously he could swim - right? Thoughts fuzzed through the maine coon’s brain as he watched Wolfpool’s body slam through the water’s surface, licking the blood from his maw. He stood there for a second or two, not knowing what to do. Would it be better to just let him drown and go to the dark forest where he belonged? Or would Shimmerskip think poorly of him for doing so? Wolfclaw snarled in annoyance and shook his head violently. “Foxdung!” He cursed under his breath as he dove into the cold, rushing water after the other male. It took a bit of swimming and searching, but eventually the large male snagged Wolfpool’s scruff in his jaws as he dragged the tomcat back onto dry land with several grunts.
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
“This feline is beyond insane.” Wolfclaw thought to himself as the tomcat hissed out in pain and he felt the familiar tang of blood hit his tongue, but sooner than expected, the male leapt to his paws and went towards the larger warrior once more. He was not afraid to fight, no, not against this ratbrained coward that the gentle Shimmerskip seemed to call her mate at one time or another. The tomcat was caught off-guard though when the cat hurled his body to the side, away from him as he tumbled into the deepened river that ran through the hunting grounds. He was a Riverclan member, so obviously he could swim - right? Thoughts fuzzed through the maine coon’s brain as he watched Wolfpool’s body slam through the water’s surface, licking the blood from his maw. He stood there for a second or two, not knowing what to do. Would it be better to just let him drown and go to the dark forest where he belonged? Or would Shimmerskip think poorly of him for doing so? Wolfclaw snarled in annoyance and shook his head violently. “Foxdung!” He cursed under his breath as he dove into the cold, rushing water after the other male. It took a bit of swimming and searching, but eventually the large male snagged Wolfpool’s scruff in his jaws as he dragged the tomcat back onto dry land with several grunts.
(Sheesh he’s not evil, he is just going a little crazy from the stress of having an apprentice to train, fighting Shatteredsun and Beestrike, and loosing his mate XD)
Wolfpool coughed up water as he struggled to breath. When he had regained his breath he stared at the giant main coon. “Why didn’t you just let me drown? You must of hated me right? Why save me, when I’m *sniff* slowly loseing my mind, slowly becoming a hazard to everycat?” Wolfpool’s head hung in his deep shame, and his tail trailed on the ground as he began to get up. “I know apologizing is worthless, and there is no point In trying to tell you that I wasn’t in control, but just know...” he paused and looked up, his frailness beginning to become more evident than any power he did had before his mind had finally snapped. “I-I understand that I... i had no intention in attacking you, and I-I wasn’t worthy of your time to save me, but I thank you for doing it. Now please go before I lose the last part of my sanity and attack with no regard for any code.”

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

(Sheesh he’s not evil, he is just going a little crazy from the stress of having an apprentice to train, fighting Shatteredsun and Beestrike, and loosing his mate XD)
Wolfpool coughed up water as he struggled to breath. When he had regained his breath he stared at the giant main coon. “Why didn’t you just let me drown? You must of hated me right? Why save me, when I’m *sniff* slowly loseing my mind, slowly becoming a hazard to everycat?” Wolfpool’s head hung in his deep shame, and his tail trailed on the ground as he began to get up. “I know apologizing is worthless, and there is no point In trying to tell you that I wasn’t in control, but just know...” he paused and looked up, his frailness beginning to become more evident than any power he did had before his mind had finally snapped. “I-I understand that I... i had no intention in attacking you, and I-I wasn’t worthy of your time to save me, but I thank you for doing it. Now please go before I lose the last part of my sanity and attack with no regard for any code.”
The large brown-furred tomcat looked down at the smaller male with drops of water dripping from the ends of his whiskers as his eyes burned with annoyance. “Have a little sense of pride, for Starclan sake, and be happy that you are alive - I could’ve let you drown.” Wolfclaw growled, blinking at Wolfpool, “How about instead of asking for death like some sort of coward, you try and become a better cat instead, huh?” This warrior confused the older feline, but he knew what it was like to lose your mind to emotions such as pain and whatnot, but he certainly wasn’t a coward that pited himself and wished for death - that was just downright pathetic. He was surprised, however, when Wolfpool thanked him for saving him. “Don’t mention it,” The male huffed, looking off to the side with his tail flicking back and forth, “I saved you this time, but mark my words - if you ever try to hurt her again, then I won’t be so merciful the next time. That’s a promise.” With that, the dripping wet maine coon strode off away from the other male and glanced at Shimmerskip, not bothering to look towards her ex-mate any longer. “Come on, let’s head back.”
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:08 PM

Quote:
The large brown-furred tomcat looked down at the smaller male with drops of water dripping from the ends of his whiskers as his eyes burned with annoyance. “Have a little sense of pride, for Starclan sake, and be happy that you are alive - I could’ve let you drown.” Wolfclaw growled, blinking at Wolfpool, “How about instead of asking for death like some sort of coward, you try and become a better cat instead, huh?” This warrior confused the older feline, but he knew what it was like to lose your mind to emotions such as pain and whatnot, but he certainly wasn’t a coward that pited himself and wished for death - that was just downright pathetic. He was surprised, however, when Wolfpool thanked him for saving him. “Don’t mention it,” The male huffed, looking off to the side with his tail flicking back and forth, “I saved you this time, but mark my words - if you ever try to hurt her again, then I won’t be so merciful the next time. That’s a promise.” With that, the dripping wet maine coon strode off away from the other male and glanced at Shimmerskip, not bothering to look towards her ex-mate any longer. “Come on, let’s head back.”
Shimmerskip saw how broken Wolfpool was, and no matter how much anger she felt at her ex-mate, she couldn’t help but want to lick his fur dry. She knew how it felt to feel like you were worthless, she felt that every time she thinks about herself, but she knew that staying there would only get her killed by Wolfpool who was already slipping into insanity. “Coming Wolfclaw.” Shimmerskip said, licking the blood off her muzzle that had since dried from the fight earlier that day. She followed Wolfclaw along the bank of the river.

Regards,
Blueberry
Closed Thread