[p] like plant like flower
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:11 AM

Old July 4th, 2023, 07:31 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Firepaw looked up so did Mistyfern "are Apprentice ceremonies just amazing?" she lean down towards fire paw "I do hope I can have kits someday." (open for interactions)
Old July 4th, 2023, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

@dino. (I sincerely apologize for Flightpaw, she is a bit of a hot-headed mess and is overwhelmed with a bunch of conflicting emotions. I swear she will grow to become better but right now she's a bit of a brat!)

Oh. Oh. Yellow eyes watched in disbelief as a kit she knew as a parasite to her mentor clamber up the stone and attach himself to the side of Bumblestar. What was worse - is that her comment went unheard and her presence unnoticed, in favor of nosing the kitten and giving him attention. Oh. A burning sensation erupted in Flightpaw's chest and she ducked her gaze down to avoid showing the hurt that laid in their yellow depths.

They had won against ShadowClan. She would've been more excited if it had not been for the slap of claws across her face - metaphorically speaking, of course. Her shoulders slumped and Flightpaw seemed to deflate momentarily, the rest of what her mentor said becoming nothing more than white noise. Anger continued to bubble within her and she let out a soft growl as her claws came out once more and tore at the soil underneath her.

Only once the kits were called forward and there was a silence in the rumble did Flightpaw allow herself to bring her gaze back up to the Stormcrest. A fierce look in the depths of fiery yellow eyes was directed straight up at Bumblestar. There was no flinching away, no backing down. She was pissed and she made no play in hiding it from the she-cat. Her hackles rose but she kept her claws back inside their sheaths, and did not utter a word. Instead she held her piercing glare for a moment, then another, before finally rising to her paws. This was ridiculous. If she was going to be ignored, so be it.

Turning around the young she-cat padded stiffly towards the apprentices den, not looking back once as she disappeared within the walls of it. Whatever her mentor had to say, she would provide her the same respect as she had got for her statement; which was none.

Last edited by tulin; July 4th, 2023 at 07:38 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 07:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

The nine moon old kit moved towards the stormcrest as Wildkit heard his name get called.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 4th, 2023, 08:02 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Lightningkit's eyes widened. Oh! Oh oh! She gave a quietly excited yip, wrangling her siblings. "Hurry, hurry!" She said in a hushed whisper, a smile stretched across her face.

The little kit then padded up to the Stormcrest, her eyes now reaching an impossible size.

[ @jupiter @ares @Leafie ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old July 4th, 2023, 08:28 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - - She/her

Leafkit lazily flicked her tail and she sleepily blinked her eyes up at the leader, going on about whatever it was. Something about a battle, maybe that would explain why some were covered in cuts. Now she was hearing names being listed off and one of them was hers and her siblings. Oh this was it! she was going to be an apprentice now she was finally awake. Leafkit jumped up at the same time she heard Light calling out to them and rushing to the ground. "Last one to the front eats a stick!" she snickered and went off to join light.

@jupiter @ares @sol.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 4th, 2023, 09:38 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Blah blah blah Sunkissed Creek something or other words etcetera. Alderstep furtively yawned, struggling hard to keep his head up and fighting harder to not zone out (it seemed he already lost that battle, though.) Forget ShadowClan, the real challenge was staying awake, especially with apprentice ceremonies coming up. Not that they weren't important, because they were crucial to the clan, but they just got really monotonous. Like, atrociously so. With all these kits it'd take some time or so, too.

After an especially long blink (if he dozed off for a mere second, that was between him and the ant crawling at his paws), Alderstep snapped his posture into rigid stiffness. No, it would be a bad idea to fall asleep right now. Hm. He could attempt to count the cats here, for fun or something, anything to stay awake.

One, two, three, four five six, seven, eight...ten? Eleven? No, it was...sixteen?

Huh. He lost count. Oh well.

Perhaps he should just play a guessing game. Hm, what was Bumblestar planning for the meeting? It had to be important, right? Otherwise, she wouldn't be having a meeting right after a battle. Duh. Unfortunately, Alderstep's cognitive functions were compromised by his intense need to take a cat nap right then and there, so he had no guesses. It'd just have to be a mystery.
Old July 4th, 2023, 10:16 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit said I wanna be a apprentice too! Rainclaw hisssed Dogkit be quiet! Sunleap was proud that he and the other cats who fought in the battle were mentioned and also hoped that one of the kits would be his apprentice. Sheepkit groomed herself and Beetlekit was happy for the other kits. She knew they must be very happy to be becoming apprentices.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 19th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 11:08 PM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Tired

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit tilted her head a bit; thunderclan had a battle against shadowclan? So that's why there were a lot of wounded cats. The smaller than average sized kit stepped forward to the Stormcrest along with the other kits that were becoming apprentices after Bumble was finished telling the names; she hoped that her mentor wouldn't be mean...hopefully someone nice and won't go missing like some of the other mentors she has heard about...

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old July 4th, 2023, 11:09 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Wait. He was becoming an apprentice? Him. Lambkit the gentlest kit in the nursery, was becoming an apprentice? The long-furred tom-kit wasn’t sure if he should feel excited about becoming an apprentice of ThunderClan. It sounded a little bit scary, and a bit nerve-wrecking. What if he didn’t succeed in training? Well, maybe that won’t be the case. He had all his sisters to count on, after all! With ease, the flame-point bounced after Lightningkit and Leafkit, purring happily alongside them. Maybe he’ll get a mentor that’ll be super-super friendly? He hoped so.

@sol. @Leafie @jupiter

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old July 5th, 2023, 03:07 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Sorreldust hauled herself over to the Stormcrest to listen to the meeting. She was now obviously pregnant, her sides becoming rounder as her kittens grew.
She sat wherever there was space for her. No use being picky when she was the late one.

The ginger mollyblinked at the sheer number of kittens that were becoming apprentices early.
She wasn't sure how she felt about this. It cleaned out the nursery, but some of them were so damn young.... they shouldn't be worrying about providing for a Clan that is meant to protect them in these early stages of life.
She kept quiet, however the scowl on her face was unmistakable should Bumblestar look her way.
She lashed her tail before looking away from the Thundercrest, deciding that she too would ruthlessly punish any mentors being tough on these babies.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)