error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lies and Truths [Main RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
★彡[MOONLIGHT]彡★
She/Her - Villain Team Leader

"You can tell him.." she made a large sigh as a muffled breathing sound went through the chip. She smiled when she pulled the boy suspiciously close. "ooh, someone has a crushhhhhhh" she made light giggles and they came through the chip's microphone as well. Now she couldnt blame her for liking Axel. Haha!

° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °
He/Him - White skinned boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes

He was startled when she pulled him closer to her by pulling his wrist. "Are you sweating?" he said softly trying to ignore the frozen Teddie and reached for the mask and slowly took it off. "Hey look at that, you are pretty, you want a towel? Youre sweating" he was still only inches away from when Teddie had pulled him. A soft smile spread on his face as he looked at the girl once more.

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie's face went red again when Moonlight said that. "Moonlight!" She whispered, gasping when Adley suddenly stepped forward, and carefully removed her mask. Her light green was wide with shock when he did that, her face still red. She wiped her forehead, and it was very much wet. I never knew how hot I was. I must have been sweating while we were eating. The fresh air felt good on her face, and she closed her eyes to enjoy it for a while, before looking back at Adley, brushing her curly black hair off her forehead at it stuck to it. "S-sure... I... I didn't... notice how... much I was... overheating..." Teddie waved her hands at her face, trying to cool off. "So... hot..." She was so warm she had missed what Adley had said when he took off her mask.

[ shadowkit ]

resurrection or reincarnation?

◺--------------◿
Old December 6th, 2022, 07:23 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

[SIZE=”3”]° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °[/SIZE]

"Are you describing yourself?" a portal appeared beside him and he walked into it before it disappeared. Within a second or two the portal opened back up and he handed her a fancy towel. "Here" he said before pulling her arm and jumping into the portal once more. It led to a place where the sky was light blue tinged with orange, the grass was light green with tinges of yellow. And there was only one building there, a mansion. He might be poor, but in his alternate universe, he had everything he ever needed, and anything he would want.

"Do you want something?" he snapped his fingers and an ice cream landed in his hand. "Perhaps this?" he said before snapping his fingers again and the latest phone existing in the real world appeared in his hand. "or this?" he snapped his fingers one last time and everything disappeared and they were inside the main room of the mansion. It wasnt overcrowded with jewelry but had a nice cottage feel to it

{ @Teddie Horror }

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; December 6th, 2022 at 07:24 AM.
Old December 6th, 2022, 07:59 AM
error in the code

Quote:
[SIZE=”3”]° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °[/SIZE]

"Are you describing yourself?" a portal appeared beside him and he walked into it before it disappeared. Within a second or two the portal opened back up and he handed her a fancy towel. "Here" he said before pulling her arm and jumping into the portal once more. It led to a place where the sky was light blue tinged with orange, the grass was light green with tinges of yellow. And there was only one building there, a mansion. He might be poor, but in his alternate universe, he had everything he ever needed, and anything he would want.

"Do you want something?" he snapped his fingers and an ice cream landed in his hand. "Perhaps this?" he said before snapping his fingers again and the latest phone existing in the real world appeared in his hand. "or this?" he snapped his fingers one last time and everything disappeared and they were inside the main room of the mansion. It wasnt overcrowded with jewelry but had a nice cottage feel to it

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie's face went even more redder. "N-no!" She cried, freezing when he disappeared into a Portal. He came back with a towel. She took it and wipes her forehead, feeling her breath on the towel. She was breathing heavily. Teddie gasped when Adley grabbed her arm and pulled her into the portal with him. She looked around at her new surroundings, awestruck. "Wow..." She said. Adley the preceded to try and impress her, it at least that's what Teddie thought, h r mind gone as he did three things. "This place is amazing!" When she spun around, the chip that was in her hair flew off. It hit the ground and broke. Teddie gasped and ran to it. Too many small pieces were missing. No... What was she going to do now?

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old December 6th, 2022, 08:21 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °

He blushed slightly. Was he getting a crush? Oh no. That was bad news. He glanced at Teddie. "I made this world myself, how is it?" he asked her. Maybe he had some ideas of how to make this place.. better? More fun? He always allowed suggestions, even if he didn't add them to this world. "I can even make fantasy creatures in this world, with a snap of my hand, but I cant bring something into the world if it doesnt exist already, like fantasy things. and those kind of things" he explained his ability before turning to Teddie.

"Whats your power may I ask?" he said with a lovey dovey tone and a curious glance. he wondered what her power was. There were so many abilites, and everyone had a unique one. It would be interesting to add her power to his list. His list was part of a self made book he was compiling for himself in future encounters. He was quite known in the city for knowing every power's weakness's and strengths and helping others know how to beat others even if their power was weak. It was sort of like a skill. He had a lot of time to figure out those stuff out in his alternate universe

{ @Teddie Horror }
Old December 6th, 2022, 08:45 AM
error in the code

Quote:
° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °

He blushed slightly. Was he getting a crush? Oh no. That was bad news. He glanced at Teddie. "I made this world myself, how is it?" he asked her. Maybe he had some ideas of how to make this place.. better? More fun? He always allowed suggestions, even if he didn't add them to this world. "I can even make fantasy creatures in this world, with a snap of my hand, but I cant bring something into the world if it doesnt exist already, like fantasy things. and those kind of things" he explained his ability before turning to Teddie.

"Whats your power may I ask?" he said with a lovey dovey tone and a curious glance. he wondered what her power was. There were so many abilites, and everyone had a unique one. It would be interesting to add her power to his list. His list was part of a self made book he was compiling for himself in future encounters. He was quite known in the city for knowing every power's weakness's and strengths and helping others know how to beat others even if their power was weak. It was sort of like a skill. He had a lot of time to figure out those stuff out in his alternate universe

{ @Teddie Horror }
Teddie picked up the remains of the chip and stuffed it into her pocket and turned back to Adley, blushing. "M-my power?" She looked down sadly. "I... I don't have one. A-and if I do... I have no idea how to use it." She looked away, tears in her light green eyes. Her fists clenched. I... I need Moonlight. She realized. She needed her friend."My friend. Her name is Moonlight. I need to get back to her. I did something she has to know. Please, I'll come back!" Teddie begged. She needed to get a new chip. Moonlight must be wondering why the camera wasn't working.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:21 PM
error in the code

[ @Jinx. ]

Teddie was exploring this world, her hands behind her back, looking around. This place... Adley really made this...? She saw a pretty flower and she really liked it. I wonder if he can guess my favorite flower is the marigold. She thought, smiling. Teddie was still not wearing her mask, Adley still had it, but she didn't seem to care. Her hair blew in the wind, and it felt so good on her face. It's... really nice here... Teddie had forgotten about her broken chip and Moonlight. She forgot about everything in the real world. Her brain and mind are just kinds of stuck here, in this world. Teddie started picking flowers, smiling, happy that everything was calm here.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:58 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °
Adley made a pure smile when he saw Tedide enjoying everything so much. He wished he could enjoy everything the same as well. But it was quite hard work, running this entire universe he had created. All from scratch, started it a few months ago, and it built up fast.

He turned to Teddie, the mask in his hand as he put it in front of Teddie. "Here's the mask back, and we should get back, your friend might be worrying about you" he said that word even though he knew he couldve said her friend's name which was Moonlight. But he didnt want to say that.. for personal reasons.

"I could come with you if you'd like" he offered kindly to the girl as he stuck out his hand as he was wanting to hold hands with the pretty girl, who for some reason always wore a mask.

{ @Teddie Horror }

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; December 7th, 2022 at 07:00 PM.
Old December 7th, 2022, 07:02 PM
error in the code

Quote:
° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °
Adley made a pure smile when he saw Tedide enjoying everything so much. He wished he could enjoy everything the same as well. But it was quite hard work, running this entire universe he had created. All from scratch, started it a few months ago, and it built up fast.

He turned to Teddie, the mask in his hand as he put it in front of Teddie. "Here's the mask back, and we should get back, your friend might be worrying about you" he said that word even though he knew he couldve said her friend's name which was Moonlight. But he didnt want to say that.. for personal reasons.

"I could come with you if you'd like" he offered kindly

}
[ amazing job mentioning me ]

Teddie was started when Adley came to her. She turned, holding her flowers, as he passed her the purple bear mask. She took it and put it back around her face, putting a flower in her hair. She was glad she had her mask again because now her face was bright red as she put a flower in Adley's hair. "My friend?" Wasn't he talking about himself? Oh, right. Moonlight. She must be tearing up the city trying to figure out where I am. she smiled when he offered to come with her. "Please do." She said, taking his hand in hers, the other holding the flowers.

[ and lol you JUST fixed it ]

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 7th, 2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old December 7th, 2022, 07:03 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

{I was panicking cuz mother was coming upstairs so I jost posted it and was like 'ill fix it later' lol}
Old December 7th, 2022, 07:13 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

° ∆ ---- ADLEY --- ∆ °
The world had faded away, not the flower though as she was still holding them. The world was replaced with the middle of the city. Which was quite empty at the moment since everyone was already in their homes, at places, or at work.

"Follow me," he said before turning the direction of the villain base. He knew it by heart, when he used to be a spy for her. "I'll knock" he knocked on the door and it was opened by a worried Moonlight who instantly took Teddie and started shaking her. "You scared me so bad! I couldnt think straight!" Adley was confused as Moonlight picked her up and squeezed her tight, before putting her down again

Moonlight looked at Adley as if recognizing him, to which Adley almost panicked but Moonlight just smiled. "He can come in as well, tell me all about him once we get inside" he greets the two inside and lets them follow her as she entered the base and sat down at a small table big enough for all of them and an extra 2 seats as well.

{ @Teddie Horror - You continue in villain base }

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; December 7th, 2022 at 07:13 PM.