build a barrier! [ camp...
by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:59 AM

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Older Tom Cat

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

(Looking for a Queen to accept my new kit as her child, can be found and adopted or have been hers already: Purekit **will add link when off mobile)
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:16 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

fallenkit laid in the nest at the edge of the nursery. she curled up into a small ball and fell asleep dreaming about when she was gonna be an apprentice even though that was moons away she was still excited about it.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:41 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Fawnkit ran into the den. Her excitement unleashed as she ran over to her mother. Being in the Medicine cat den made her have to contain her self. "Fallowmist Fallowmist!" She mewed. Her mother had stayed with her. Unlike her father, who had left. She ran over to her mother, purring loudly. Her pelt smelled like herbs, her pelt prickled with excitement to tell her mother. The Tan she-kit launched her self into her mother's fur. "Guess Where I went today!" She mewed happily. Her big Green orbs looked up at her mothers. "Go on Guess!" She purred.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:59 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur
Fawnkit ran into the den. Her excitement unleashed as she ran over to her mother. Being in the Medicine cat den made her have to contain her self. "Fallowmist Fallowmist!" She mewed. Her mother had stayed with her. Unlike her father, who had left. She ran over to her mother, purring loudly. Her pelt smelled like herbs, her pelt prickled with excitement to tell her mother. The Tan she-kit launched her self into her mother's fur. "Guess Where I went today!" She mewed happily. Her big Green orbs looked up at her mothers. "Go on Guess!" She purred.

Fallowmist opened her eyes fully as she saw her kit run up to her, excitement in the kit's eyes. She smiled, gentle, but stern eyes watching the small one as she ran up to her. "What is it Fawnkit?" She asked, a bit of her short-tempered attitude edging her tone. She sniffed the air, herbs, she thought with a twitch of her tail. She was in the medicine cat's den. She smiled kindly at her daughter, as the kit launched onto her, Fallowmist purring in amusement. "Where?" The stubby tailed queen mewed, caramel brown eyes twinkling. "Hmm..lets see..the warriors den? Outside camp? The leader's den?" The molly guessed, laughter threatening to burst from her lips. She loved her daughter with all her heart, and pretending with her was her favorite things to do with her. It was a lucky thing she was asleep while her daughter was out in the medicine cat den, otherwise she would of scolded her out of fear, fear for her daughter's safety. The father, was a cruel cat, when Fawnkit was born, and wanted nothing to do with her, or her precious kit, leaving before they left to the clans. Sparrowsnarl was her old childhood friend, and she couldn't believe why he did this to her, and she feared that he would kill her kit, due to hearing about the Evil Era from other cats in the clan, its frightened her to the very core.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:24 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Fallowmist opened her eyes fully as she saw her kit run up to her, excitement in the kit's eyes. She smiled, gentle, but stern eyes watching the small one as she ran up to her. "What is it Fawnkit?" She asked, a bit of her short-tempered attitude edging her tone. She sniffed the air, herbs, she thought with a twitch of her tail. She was in the medicine cat's den. She smiled kindly at her daughter, as the kit launched onto her, Fallowmist purring in amusement. "Where?" The stubby tailed queen mewed, caramel brown eyes twinkling. "Hmm..lets see..the warriors den? Outside camp? The leader's den?" The molly guessed, laughter threatening to burst from her lips. She loved her daughter with all her heart, and pretending with her was her favorite things to do with her. It was a lucky thing she was asleep while her daughter was out in the medicine cat den, otherwise she would've scolded her out of fear, fear for her daughter's safety. The father, was a cruel cat, when Fawnkit was born, and wanted nothing to do with her, or her precious kit, leaving before they left to the clans. Sparrowsnarl was her old childhood friend, and she couldn't believe why he did this to her, and she feared that he would kill her kit, due to hearing about the Evil Era from other cats in the clan, its frightened her to the very core.
Fawnkit shook her head. "No, I went and saw Ebonypaw today!" She purred. Fawnkit flicked her tail up high, looking at her mother with her loving eyes. Her orbs sparkled. "She was nice, but I don't really think she was comfortable around kits smaller then her. She was kinda strange, but...in a good way." Fawnkit's belly grumbled. She purred by her mother, a large grumble rang from her belly one last time. "I'm hungry now..when are we gonna eat?" She asked.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:37 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur
Fawnkit shook her head. "No, I went and saw Ebonypaw today!" She purred. Fawnkit flicked her tail up high, looking at her mother with her loving eyes. Her orbs sparkled. "She was nice, but I don't really think she was comfortable around kits smaller then her. She was kinda strange, but...in a good way." Fawnkit's belly grumbled. She purred by her mother, a large grumble rang from her belly one last time. "I'm hungry now..when are we gonna eat?" She asked.

"Very interesting, Fawnkit, you can tell me what you learned later." She purred, amusement twinkling in her depths. Her tail swished around her kit, pulling her close. "Ah, maybe you could be friends with her, perhaps?" Fallowmist nodded kindly, removing her tail around her kit. "You can go get some freshkill out of the pile, I don't mind, just be careful when your walking over their, alright, Fawnkit?" She mewed, worry edging her gentle tone. She didn't want her former mate jumping out of the shadows, snatching up her kit, and killing her, out of her reach. She shook her head, standing up, stretching out her legs. Fallowmist really needed some exercise, but her worry for her kit stopped her from get some fresh air. "I'll come with you, just to be safe." She mewed, the last part speaking more to herself, than her kit. She was always extremely worried for her only kit, and worried her mate would come back to murder her, or her kit. It was a terrifying feeling, and she knew, she was fine, and her mate was far away by now, hopefully. Hopefully was a maybe, and he could be anywhere, but she didn't know where.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Very interesting, Fawnkit, you can tell me what you learned later." She purred, amusement twinkling in her depths. Her tail swished around her kit, pulling her close. "Ah, maybe you could be friends with her, perhaps?" Fallowmist nodded kindly, removing her tail around her kit. "You can go get some freshkill out of the pile, I don't mind, just be careful when your walking over their, alright, Fawnkit?" She mewed, worry edging her gentle tone. She didn't want her former mate jumping out of the shadows, snatching up her kit, and killing her, out of her reach. She shook her head, standing up, stretching out her legs. Fallowmist really needed some exercise, but her worry for her kit stopped her from get some fresh air. "I'll come with you, just to be safe." She mewed, the last part speaking more to herself, than her kit. She was always extremely worried for her only kit, and worried her mate would come back to murder her, or her kit. It was a terrifying feeling, and she knew, she was fine, and her mate was far away by now, hopefully. Hopefully was a maybe, and he could be anywhere, but she didn't know where.
Fawnkit happily nodded her head. "Maybe, I might go see her again. She's really cool to talk to, and she told me how she remembers herbs." Fawnkit thought about all the different herbs she had seen. "I don't think I could do it though!" She mewed as she managed to walk out and grab a Vole large enough for her and Fallowmist. She lifted it, struggling to carry it back to the nursery. She sat it down, flicking her tail. Her mother never really left her side unless She was asleep. It didn't bother her much, her mother was always there for her, and thats how it will always be. At Least in her eyes. Fawnkit crouched down, and managed to tear a a small bit off with her teeth. She chewed it carefully, not wanting to look like a half starved kit in front of the other queens.
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle noticed his kits weren't next to him and he shrieked," Where's my KITS!!!" he didn't see them simply in the nursery or playing in camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:39 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Fawnkit happily nodded her head. "Maybe, I might go see her again. She's really cool to talk to, and she told me how she remembers herbs." Fawnkit thought about all the different herbs she had seen. "I don't think I could do it though!" She mewed as she managed to walk out and grab a Vole large enough for her and Fallowmist. She lifted it, struggling to carry it back to the nursery. She sat it down, flicking her tail. Her mother never really left her side unless she was asleep. It didn't bother her much, her mother was always there for her, and thats how it will always be. At least in her eyes. Fawnkit crouched down, and managed to tear a a small bit off with her teeth. She chewed it carefully, not wanting to look like a half starved kit in front of the other queens.

"It's nice to know basic herbs before becoming an apprentice, it really helps, and it helped me, Fawnkit." Fallowmist mewed fondly, walking toward the freshkill pile, with her precious daughter. She loved her, and always wanted to protect her, for how long she could. "I'm sure you could, Fawnkit, I'm sure of it, you'd be a great medicine cat." And, I wouldn't have to worry about you dying in battle... She thought with a silent sigh of relief. Yes, I wouldn't be so worried all the time. Fallowmist thought with a smile smile, following her kit back to the nursery, relief shining in her optics. "You can have all of it, i'm not very hungry dear." The queen stated, eyes warm as she laid in her nest, watching her hungry kit munch away and away. It was comforting to see her daughter growing, and quite relieving, she was a bit overworked trying to keep her daughter safe, honestly.
Old January 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"It's nice to know basic herbs before becoming an apprentice, it really helps, and it helped me, Fawnkit." Fallowmist mewed fondly, walking toward the freshkill pile, with her precious daughter. She loved her, and always wanted to protect her, for how long she could. "I'm sure you could, Fawnkit, I'm sure of it, you'd be a great medicine cat." And, I wouldn't have to worry about you dying in battle... She thought with a silent sigh of relief. Yes, I wouldn't be so worried all the time. Fallowmist thought with a smile smile, following her kit back to the nursery, relief shining in her optics. "You can have all of it, i'm not very hungry dear." The queen stated, eyes warm as she laid in her nest, watching her hungry kit munch away and away. It was comforting to see her daughter growing, and quite relieving, she was a bit overworked trying to keep her daughter safe, honestly.
Fawnkit looked down at the prey. "Medicine cat? I'm not sure if I want to be that...cats' lives would be in my paws." My tiny, tiny little paws. Fawnkit took a small bite. She was slowly beginning to get full. Fawnkit took a small bite of the vole. "I guess it would be cool, I'm not sure yet." She mewed. Even if she wanted to be a medicine cat apprentice, Ebonypaw would have to pick her. The tan she-kit took another mouth full, yawning. "I can eat much more..." She mumbled. Fawnkit flicked her tail, forcing herself to have another small bite.