Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:20 AM
Grimpaw's training [p]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:18 AM
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 02:02 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 01:56 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:40 AM

Old May 14th, 2023, 06:47 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Darkcloud stared coldly at Foxtooth's body before turning her gaze back to Dawnstar "Yes Dawnstar should I get somebody to help me?" she asked her leader politely.
@Undertaker @Scallywagz

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 14th, 2023 at 06:56 AM.
Old May 19th, 2023, 10:54 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

The dark tom moved through the camp entrance and made his way directly toward Dawnstar's den. He didn't bother sitting as he stopped outside the massive shadow leader's den and called out evenly, "Dawnstar, I have some matters to discuss." He felt it unwise to get into prophecies or a potential threat to the herb supply where wandering ears could overhear him so he waited for assurance that Dawnstar was indeed in her den and either invited him in or moved closer before he got into the heart of his visit.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 19th, 2023, 11:14 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

flowerkit

And here Flo was, with her 'make Dawnie happy asap' bundle. She held a large clump of feathers from a bird Mother had given her, a mossball and some flowers her dear friend Rosecougar had brought in for her before she went missing. The lilac, cream and rose calico had noticed Dawnstar looking sad lately, so she decided to try her luck with trying to make Dawnie happy. "Hiya, Dawnie. Can I come in for just a second? I have some presents for you!" She squeaked into the den, balancing on her three legs.

[ @Undertaker ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 19th, 2023, 03:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Wrenkit
She/Her

Biiiig Cat didn't seem to want Wrenkit to stomp on the birdfaceskull-thing, but that was okay. Her leader had a growly voice, and it was so, so, so funny. "Okay Big Cat, I won't stomp on ... whatever that was. A white stick? Rock?" No.. it'd looked like a bird. But birds weren't all white! Puzzling over her own question, Wrenkit didn't bother to struggle as the leader picked her up.

Instead, the kitten's eyes lit with happiness as she was lifted into the air. "Wrenny go weeee!!" With that happy proclamation, the kit dropped down on her rump on the ground, grinning widely. "Okay, Big Cat go to sleep! Bye bye, Big Cat!"

Peering around Dawnstar's legs, Wrenkit was immensely satisfied that her lovely, lovely gift was still inside the den, smushed against the floor. "Good, good, you keep my gift. I go look for Mama Violetfang and Moonkit. Wrenny lost them on accident, but Wrenny go find them now. They play hide and seek with Wrenny! But if Wrenny find them, she not have to sleep alone anymore. Dark scary." Blinking wide, owlish eyes at her leader, the short-furred kitten canted her head to the side. "Big Cat sleep alone? Big Cat not scared of dark like Wrenny?"

However, instead of waiting for a reply, the monochrome kit rose to her paws and toddled off, mumbling nonsense to herself.

[ @/Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 19th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud stared coldly at Foxtooth's body before turning her gaze back to Dawnstar "Yes Dawnstar should I get somebody to help me?" she asked her leader politely.
@Undertaker @Scallywagz

"If you need the help, then call another warrior to help you. However, since I've given you orders you can leave the camp alone if you'd prefer." Dawnstar told her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

The dark tom moved through the camp entrance and made his way directly toward Dawnstar's den. He didn't bother sitting as he stopped outside the massive shadow leader's den and called out evenly, "Dawnstar, I have some matters to discuss." He felt it unwise to get into prophecies or a potential threat to the herb supply where wandering ears could overhear him so he waited for assurance that Dawnstar was indeed in her den and either invited him in or moved closer before he got into the heart of his visit.

Now what was it? Dawnstar left the comfort of her nest, mind riddled with personal issues, as she heard the incoming paw steps stop just outside her den. She didn't get too close to the mouth of her den as the voice called in, an unexpected one. The Queen's ears drooped, just knowing that whatever he was going to be bringing her was going to cause her problems. At least it isn't leafbare anymore.

"Come in, Elmshadow." Dawnstar responded. It would be nice if he was simply asking for something and not bringing her problems about the herbs. Although, nothing was ever nice in ShadowClan. "What is it?" She asked once the tom was inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
flowerkit

And here Flo was, with her 'make Dawnie happy asap' bundle. She held a large clump of feathers from a bird Mother had given her, a mossball and some flowers her dear friend Rosecougar had brought in for her before she went missing. The lilac, cream and rose calico had noticed Dawnstar looking sad lately, so she decided to try her luck with trying to make Dawnie happy. "Hiya, Dawnie. Can I come in for just a second? I have some presents for you!" She squeaked into the den, balancing on her three legs.

[ @Undertaker ]

Oh! For the love of the Darkforest! She just wanted to sleep. But still, she hears the tiny uneven steps of baby paws coming towards her den. Her tatter ears were hyperfocus on every little sound that came within hearing distance, refusing to settle even when their own demanded them to still. Her body demanded rest, but her mind was restless. Her emotional issues were acting up, and she was not at all wanting to entertain another hairball.

"Come," Dawnstar grunts, flipping herself over so that she was no longer sprawled out on her side, but sitting upright and staring at the mouth of her den. She wasn't getting to sleep, and every little thing was enraging her. At this point, she was willing to take another annoying kit to serve as some sort of distraction from her internal crises.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 19th, 2023, 04:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

Vulnerability was not a friend. Not at all. But Lark couldn't necessarily push away a constant companion in her life. Like it or not, vulnerability followed her every step. It was instinct that had Larkfire's gaze flitting around the den the second she entered, as if to ascertain there were no surprises waiting for her. That primitive instinct to make sure she wasn't walking into a trap, into danger. She ought to have let down her guard, here of all places where she knew Dawnstar would not lift a claw against her unless prompted to do so, but the sight of her leader only brought back memories of a different time. A time, when Lark had been a nameless kit in ShadowClan's Clearing, pretending to be stronger and prouder and unafraid of her fate.

A half smile curled her mouth upward as she recalled something that she'd refused to mention back in the day, and then Larkfire was speaking of what had brought her to her leader's den almost before dawn. Best not delay the inevitable. "A RiverClan apprentice stepped over the border. It was only a step, but her patrolmates didn't bother reprimand her until I showed up."

Shifting on her paws, Larkfire went on. "I caught Duskpaw outside of camp. Alone. She was on a hunting patrol with Mudworm, apparently, but he was nowhere in sight and... I can only assume Duskpaw left camp on her own."

And then, the last reason why she was here. Which was the most infuriating of the three, to her, at least. "Flowerkit was dragged out of camp in the middle of the night and submitted to injury. I found the loner still in ShadowClan territory and.. let him face his fate, but there is more likely another traitor in ShadowClan. No loner could have made it in, unless someone helped him."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 19th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

The dark medicine cat dipped his head as he entered the den at the leader's request. Elmshadow took in a breath and got directly into the reason for his visit, skipping the pleasantries that bothered him so with so many other cats. "Some nights ago I received a prophecy from the Dark Forest. I believe it was warning of impending danger to the herb stores. I don't know what kind of danger but I believe it will be soon, as the last of leafbare is melting away. I've had some concerning signs since then that lead me to believe the Dark Forest has some idea of the course of action that should be taken. So I come to ask for your permission to assign a few of the warriors and Daypaw to set up some guards for the herbs, so we can keep a better eye on any potential threats."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 20th, 2023, 05:15 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

"Yes Dawnstar I will report to you when it is done" Darkcloud said as she respectfully dipped her head to her leader and grabbed Foxtooth's scruff before walking out the den .

@Undertaker

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 23rd, 2023, 08:05 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her

Vulnerability was not a friend. Not at all. But Lark couldn't necessarily push away a constant companion in her life. Like it or not, vulnerability followed her every step. It was instinct that had Larkfire's gaze flitting around the den the second she entered, as if to ascertain there were no surprises waiting for her. That primitive instinct to make sure she wasn't walking into a trap, into danger. She ought to have let down her guard, here of all places where she knew Dawnstar would not lift a claw against her unless prompted to do so, but the sight of her leader only brought back memories of a different time. A time, when Lark had been a nameless kit in ShadowClan's Clearing, pretending to be stronger and prouder and unafraid of her fate.

A half smile curled her mouth upward as she recalled something that she'd refused to mention back in the day, and then Larkfire was speaking of what had brought her to her leader's den almost before dawn. Best not delay the inevitable. "A RiverClan apprentice stepped over the border. It was only a step, but her patrolmates didn't bother reprimand her until I showed up."

Shifting on her paws, Larkfire went on. "I caught Duskpaw outside of camp. Alone. She was on a hunting patrol with Mudworm, apparently, but he was nowhere in sight and... I can only assume Duskpaw left camp on her own."

And then, the last reason why she was here. Which was the most infuriating of the three, to her, at least. "Flowerkit was dragged out of camp in the middle of the night and submitted to injury. I found the loner still in ShadowClan territory and.. let him face his fate, but there is more likely another traitor in ShadowClan. No loner could have made it in, unless someone helped him."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

She was...jumpy? Dawnstar didn't believe that she's ever seen Larkfire's eyes dart around her den like that. Dawnstar was pretty certain at least her enforcers seemed to understand that unless they wronged her there was nothing to worry or fear from her. So why the hell did Larkfire look like she was waiting for something leap out of the shadows at her? Dawnstar eyed the she-cat with open concern, was she going to have a problem with Larkfire? One couldn't help but be suspicious of a cat who stepped in acting strange.

Dawnstar's ears jerked back towards her head as a grimace spread across her face. RiverClan. They were playing with fire, but since it's been a while since they've bit she could understand why they test their limits. As annoying as it was, Dawnstar wasn't going to waste time or energy getting upset about foolish fish. She was sure they'd learn one of these days.

"Did you issue Duskpaw a punishment for leaving camp on her own," Dawnstar quired, assuming she'd have to call the apprentice in here to talk herself.

The news about Flowerkit had the she-cat's fur bristling in silent rage. "I have how many warriors within in this clan and still a loner managed to slip into my camp and harm one of our kits." She hissed. "Please tell me you at least spoke to Flowerkit or loner and got some information on this supposed traitor amongst our midst."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

The dark medicine cat dipped his head as he entered the den at the leader's request. Elmshadow took in a breath and got directly into the reason for his visit, skipping the pleasantries that bothered him so with so many other cats. "Some nights ago I received a prophecy from the Dark Forest. I believe it was warning of impending danger to the herb stores. I don't know what kind of danger but I believe it will be soon, as the last of leafbare is melting away. I've had some concerning signs since then that lead me to believe the Dark Forest has some idea of the course of action that should be taken. So I come to ask for your permission to assign a few of the warriors and Daypaw to set up some guards for the herbs, so we can keep a better eye on any potential threats."

This was new. Dawnstar didn't think she or ShadowClan had received a prophecy in some time. She certainly hasn't since her rise as a leader. So one could only imagine how intrigued she was as the medicine cat stated what he saw. Of course, it had to do with ShadowClan's herbs. They've been having a lot of trouble with the herbs since those Twolegs all those moons ago.

"Guards... I'll allow it if you honestly think they'll help. I'm not sure why you want Daypaw of all apprentices to help with guarding." She scoffed. To her, it made more sense to use one of the Enforcers and a warrior, but if Elmshadow trust Daypaw so be it. She wanted to ask if he had any actual details on what this danger could be, but she doubted Elmshadow would hide such important details from her. He clearly just didn't know what was coming. It seemed the Dark Forest Prophecies were no different from StarClan's when it came to clarity.

"If you let me know what herbs you are in need of, I can look for them myself whenever I'm out of camp." She meowed thoughtfully, though dismissively, allowing him leave if he wished.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 24th, 2023, 03:09 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sorrelflare walked up the leaders den, staying outside of it. He had many cats to report back to Dawnstar. Many didn’t do the patrols or had simply not done it at all, “Dawnstar, May I come on?”

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)