Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:28 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:27 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:25 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Nim
Today 11:25 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:20 AM

Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:52 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Plumkit - The Troublemaker
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 2 moons
Finally, Plumkit was free from those awful, pokey brambles! Yellow eyes met with Shockkit's and the little kit did his best to sniff his tears away. So... she didn't mean to hurt him... but meant to push him? Plumkit was a bit confused and thought long and hard about what to say. He brought a white paw to his mouth and began nibbling on his claw in thought. Then, he smiled, big and wide, and laughed like he hadn't been in the worst pain he'd ever been in just a moment ago (it wasn't the worst but he's a kitten so~).

"Okay! I foogive you!" he mewed. Now that she apologized they could be best friends again! Oh wait- that meant the muddy-beast would have to be his second best friend now. Maybe Shockkit could be friends with them too! They were a lot of fun to play with, and with her as his sidekick, they could definitely defeat that big muddy monster the next time they were up to something!

"Let's pway now!" he mewed again because sitting around was boring and Plumkit was definitely not boring! The lilac-gray kit jumped up and tried to bop Shockkit on the nose again before running away. She had better not hide from him again though or else he'd cry.

@Sleek

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 3rd, 2023 at 08:53 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:58 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Finally, Plumkit was free from those awful, pokey brambles! Yellow eyes met with Shockkit's and the little kit did his best to sniff his tears away. So... she didn't mean to hurt him... but meant to push him? Plumkit was a bit confused and thought long and hard about what to say. He brought a white paw to his mouth and began nibbling on his claw in thought. Then, he smiled, big and wide, and laughed like he hadn't been in the worst pain he'd ever been in just a moment ago (it wasn't the worst but he's a kitten so~).

"Okay! I foogive you!" he mewed. Now that she apologized they could be best friends again! Oh wait- that meant the muddy-beast would have to be his second best friend now. Maybe Shockkit could be friends with them too! They were a lot of fun to play with, and with her as his sidekick, they could definitely defeat that big muddy monster the next time they were up to something!

"Let's pway now!" he mewed again because sitting around was boring and Plumkit was definitely not boring! The lilac-gray kit jumped up and tried to bop Shockkit on the nose again before running away. She had better not hide from him again though or else he'd cry.

@Sleek

Shockkit sighed inwardly when Plumkit forgave her. She wanted to be friends with the little troublemaker despite his taunting.

She squeaked in surprise when Plumkit bopped her on the nose. Instantly she felt outraged. Again? This kit was playing with fire. And she was the gasoline. She grinned and instantly put up chase, using her short three moon old legs to maker her as fast as possible.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:02 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Eelkit exists
(Activity Post)

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:48 AM
on hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Shockkit sighed inwardly when Plumkit forgave her. She wanted to be friends with the little troublemaker despite his taunting.

She squeaked in surprise when Plumkit bopped her on the nose. Instantly she felt outraged. Again? This kit was playing with fire. And she was the gasoline. She grinned and instantly put up chase, using her short three moon old legs to maker her as fast as possible.

Plumkit ran and ran, and ran until he eventually ran out of breath. Shockkit may have been bigger and faster, but he should have had more stamina being the little ball of energy he was. Plumkit whipped his head around, searching for a way to escape the now super evil villain hot on his tail.

Aha! A super powerful invisibility blanket! (a very normal nest). Plumkit darted underneath the nest, hiding himself within its soft, mossy center. Shockkit would never find him now!

...but she would probably find his tail though that was still sticking out and wagging back and forth.

Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:54 AM
brain dead

Quote:

Plumkit ran and ran, and ran until he eventually ran out of breath. Shockkit may have been bigger and faster, but he should have had more stamina being the little ball of energy he was. Plumkit whipped his head around, searching for a way to escape the now super evil villain hot on his tail.

Aha! A super powerful invisibility blanket! (a very normal nest). Plumkit darted underneath the nest, hiding himself within its soft, mossy center. Shockkit would never find him now!

...but she would probably find his tail though that was still sticking out and wagging back and forth.

Shockkit saw the kit disappear around the corner, and by the time she got there, panting heavily, she dropped down on the ground for a breather. Her being tired already did NOT help her tiredness.

After a minute or so of heavy breathing, her breathing slowed and she looked around, trying to find the demonoid kit who haunted her. She couldn't find anything...except there! A tail sticking straight up out of a nest.

Shockkit smiled evilly. But she didn't want to be so plain as to just find him, no, she wanted to deceive him. She pretended to act like she didn't see him anywhere.

"Oh, Plumkit? Where are you Plumkit? I can't find you!" she lied. Her plan was to act dumb and then jump out at Plumkit at the last second and surprise him and pin him down and laugh evilly.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 02:41 PM
on hiatus

Quote:
Shockkit saw the kit disappear around the corner, and by the time she got there, panting heavily, she dropped down on the ground for a breather. Her being tired already did NOT help her tiredness.

After a minute or so of heavy breathing, her breathing slowed and she looked around, trying to find the demonoid kit who haunted her. She couldn't find anything...except there! A tail sticking straight up out of a nest.

Shockkit smiled evilly. But she didn't want to be so plain as to just find him, no, she wanted to deceive him. She pretended to act like she didn't see him anywhere.

"Oh, Plumkit? Where are you Plumkit? I can't find you!" she lied. Her plan was to act dumb and then jump out at Plumkit at the last second and surprise him and pin him down and laugh evilly.

Plumkit giggled, full-heartedly believing that Shockkit hadn't the faintest clue where he was hiding. He stayed under the nest a while longer, milking the joy he felt from confusing the yellow tabby. Once grew bored, however-- and such a feeling couldn't be endured for even a second-- he slipped out from under the nest and proudly yelled "Hewe I am!"

That silly she-kit had no idea where was hiding, and Plumkit proudly made her aware of it. "I was under the nest!" He raised his little paws in the air, waving them about like Shockkit wouldn't have been able to see him if he didn't.

Old September 3rd, 2023, 03:11 PM
brain dead

Quote:

Plumkit giggled, full-heartedly believing that Shockkit hadn't the faintest clue where he was hiding. He stayed under the nest a while longer, milking the joy he felt from confusing the yellow tabby. Once grew bored, however-- and such a feeling couldn't be endured for even a second-- he slipped out from under the nest and proudly yelled "Hewe I am!"

That silly she-kit had no idea where was hiding, and Plumkit proudly made her aware of it. "I was under the nest!" He raised his little paws in the air, waving them about like Shockkit wouldn't have been able to see him if he didn't.

Shockkit whirled around to face the mischievous kit. No! My plan failed! she thought. Though I could've made my plan a bit less harsh... she admitted. Looking back, she realized things got out of hand. I'll try to control my temper more from now on... she vowed.

"Wow, I couldn't find you! You're such a great hider!" she lied. "Now it's my turn to hide!"
Old September 3rd, 2023, 11:58 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklekit-v
(89/100)
|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
Home sweet home...
Screw it, this wasn't home! This was a god damn HELL HOLE! Sneering as he shoved his large head into the nursery, the tom thought of the best possible ways to burn this place down. Shoving the rest of his body into the small space, he sniffed around for Mapleface's nest. Location now found, he padded over to it. Seeing a couple other nest taking up his soon to be spot, he idly kicked them away with a large paw. Tipping his head in contentment he dropped his own bedding next( more like on) his sisters nest. There, perfect! Y'know being demoted was terrible and all, but at least it gave him an excuse to sleep next to Maples! Wow! This wasn't the worst thing ever! He could spend his whole time in here watching his nephews and nieces and being with Mapleface! Ha! Jokes on Bumblestar! He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of his suffering, instead she could just see that she pretty much just gave him the best thing in the whole world! And that was spending time with his favorite sister ever!

Mood slightly better, he folded his large frame into the nest and sighed in relief. Nuzzling deeper into the moss, his eyes drooped sleepily as the soft scents wrapped around his haggard scenes. Just being here brought back memories of his kit hood. Those were terrible days... Nobody wanted him. Not even his parents. They called him odd, they never included him in their games, they always made fun of how clumsy and ugly he was. But no matter how terrible they made his day, he could always count on his favorite someone to be there... She would always stay with him when the nights were cold, she would always pick him back up when he stumbled, she wouldn't call him a mistake, she wouldn't call him mentally deficient, and she wouldn't make fun of him whenever he had an outburst. He remember her always assuring that he was loved by someone, and that someone was her. Little Crackles always believed her... And he still did. This was the only love he'd be willing to show, because he knew it was true. No one would ever love him like Mapleface did, and no one would love Mapleface as much as he did. It was that simple, and he hoped that Maples knew it.

With those things held close in his heart, Cracklekit felt himself ease out of reality and into a peaceful slumber.

|Mention: @Rose for the Mapleface mention, no need to respond if you don't want to|
╰─────────╯

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 4th, 2023, 12:00 PM
on hiatus

Quote:
Shockkit whirled around to face the mischievous kit. No! My plan failed! she thought. Though I could've made my plan a bit less harsh... she admitted. Looking back, she realized things got out of hand. I'll try to control my temper more from now on... she vowed.

"Wow, I couldn't find you! You're such a great hider!" she lied. "Now it's my turn to hide!"

"Okay!" He mewed, turning around to close his eyes and count. "One... Two... Seven... Eight... Five" Plumkit covered his eyes with his paws, slowly counting up-- or down depending on how you viewed it-- as he waited for Shockkit to hide from him.

Old September 4th, 2023, 02:57 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit sat alone in her nest. The nest was messy and lumpy, having been made by a kit. Not that Dogkit cared. She had made the nest so she wouldn't have to sleep with Mo-Rainclaw and Beetlekit because she HATED them.

Rainclaw sat alone in her nest.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.