Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:16 PM
Night of the Magpie [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 06:13 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:11 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 06:05 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:56 PM

Old November 4th, 2021, 12:38 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Cxndy_Fatal View Post
@spade

[CENTER]
~Willowvine~

"Yes sir.. I was out looking for Ivywing im.. Im worried about her, about our future family-.. Shes been gone for moons, Kestrelstar.."
The leader let out a soft sight. It was always the same excuse; cats went out looking for those who had disappeared. Long ago his heart had hardened to the fact that it was normal. Cats came and went, and if Kestrelstar spent energy trying to make sure they all stayed, he'd be exhausted before sunhigh.

"This is your last chance. The next time you go missing, you're out." That would be four chances he'd given her. If anyone called that unfair, well Kestrelstar didn't frankly care. RiverClan wasn't some stop along the way for disloyal warriors to come and rest their head inbetween journeys past the outskirts. With a nod he padded away from her, tail swinging low across the ground.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCloudsongXx View Post
Streamkit squirmed. She knew her excuse was unreasonable, but she had to tell about it. "I was chasing a butterfly with sparkly wings, and then I got really lost... But I think I was only gone for a few days..." Streamkit looked down at her tiny gray paws. She massaged the dirt with them.

@spade
A butterfly. With sparkly wings. Didn't sound too far off from what would get a kit dragged out of camp. "Next time be a bit more careful - and avoid going out of camp altogether. It's too dangerous out here for kits. Okay?" With a gesture of his head, he turned to lead the returning kit back to camp.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Pizza View Post
@spade

- - - > Mothsky

The gray she-cat was nervous. She had had trouble over the past few months. She wanted to be home. She wasn't sure how her Clan would react. She felt cold and hungry. Her blue eyes were frightened. She hoped that no cat thought she really were a outcast.
Weaving his way through the territory, Kestrelstar halted as he came across a faint trace of RiverClan, mixed with an overwhelming scent of outsider. Hackles starting to raise, the gray tabby leader set off in the direction of the scent, yellow eyes widening as they landed on Mothsky. "You've been gone for moons," he greeted with a tiny frown.
Old November 7th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Visit the MagmaCat Store

My Mood: Fine

@spade

Palewatcher stumbled for a excuse, but he knew he couldn't lie to Kestrelstar. "I just need some time alone to myself, I didn't realize how long I have been away. I ...I got lost on my way back. Please give me another chance!"
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:45 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

(Whoo! Time for this lady to try to get into RC again)

{Lakepaw}

Her shoulders wagged as she padded through the familiar trace of RiverClan territory. She remembered this..VERY well. Last time she tried to come back Kestrelstar kicked her out. Lakepaw's blue-gray tabby fur bristled with anger. She was gonna try again. But this time..she'll go a different altitude. She forced herself to remain calm and confident. Her ears pricked up as she sat down on the cold baren ground. She hated being a loner. Many of them were just foolish mouse-brains. Her deep blue gaze stared across the horizon, noticing camp. Once I am back in there. I will be making sure I WILL have a mentor that actually stays. She thought bitterly, trailing her long claws above the ground as she "patiently" waited for Kestrelstar.

@spade

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old November 10th, 2021, 06:25 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-Pumpkin[Sprout]-
@spade

The orange tabby kittypet, Pumpkin, shivered. The clans were frightening but she would risk it for her unborn kits. "Kestrelstar?" she mewed tentatively but with a hint of determination.
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:07 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beeblaze huffed, whiskers twitching in both irritation and embarrassment. Mud caked his legs and up to his stomach, and he left splotchy brown pawprints in his wake as the sloppy muck dripped off of him. Really? Fell in a mud puddle? He silently scolded himself. It had been bad enough for him to have gone missing for several days, but to come back an absolute mess?? It did not look good, not at all.

He would have taken the time to groom himself, but he already lost half the day working his way out of the thick, sticky mud and was too eager to get back to Riverclan. If he did take the time to clean himself off, it probably would have wasted another half a day, and ended up tacking on an extra day in his journey back to Riverclan, further diminishing his reputation as a loyal warrior.

As much as he doubted Kestrelstar's change in outlook, he still had a decent amount of respect for the deputy and medicine cat, not to mention his clanmates. Even then, it was important to him to always put his best foot forward, and, as he stepped one sludge-covered foot forward at a time, he doubted he was doing so.

His yellow eyes narrowed as the camp finally came into view. He sucked in a breath, ready to face whatever scorn may be thrown at him for his absence, then called out. "Hello? Kestrelstar?" He huffed a sigh, his long, bushy tail twitching as he waited for the inevitable appearance of the leader.

@spade

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old November 11th, 2021, 12:53 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Duckhail just slowly walking up and rolling eyes "I got lost in a fight"
Old November 11th, 2021, 01:36 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagmaCat View Post
@spade

Palewatcher stumbled for a excuse, but he knew he couldn't lie to Kestrelstar. "I just need some time alone to myself, I didn't realize how long I have been away. I ...I got lost on my way back. Please give me another chance!"
Yellow gaze remained unblinking as he stood before Palewatcher. It didn't take long for him to tumble over his own words, and the RiverClan leader simply let out a sigh. Apprentices getting lost he could understand. But warriors? "Make sure it doesn't happen again," he replied, giving a shake of his head before padding off.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Berd View Post
(Whoo! Time for this lady to try to get into RC again)

{Lakepaw}

Her shoulders wagged as she padded through the familiar trace of RiverClan territory. She remembered this..VERY well. Last time she tried to come back Kestrelstar kicked her out. Lakepaw's blue-gray tabby fur bristled with anger. She was gonna try again. But this time..she'll go a different altitude. She forced herself to remain calm and confident. Her ears pricked up as she sat down on the cold baren ground. She hated being a loner. Many of them were just foolish mouse-brains. Her deep blue gaze stared across the horizon, noticing camp. Once I am back in there. I will be making sure I WILL have a mentor that actually stays. She thought bitterly, trailing her long claws above the ground as she "patiently" waited for Kestrelstar.

@spade
Trotting out from the entrance of camp Kestrelstar took a moment to pause and draw a deep breath in. It had been something he was working on, to re-center himself and not allow his emotions to get the best of him. He had yet to test it out so far, and yet to be in a situation where his emotions hadn't come out to be displayed. He hated it - the anxiety he felt, the tingling of his paws. It was new and unwelcome, and something the gray tabby would do just about anything to get rid of.

His walks through RiverClan's territory were about the only thing that made him feel relaxed, outside of a pawful of Clanmates. Rolling his shoulders back Kestrelstar set off on an aimless expedition, only to come to a stop moments later. Silhouetted against the gray sky was a rather familiar pelt, one that made his eyes narrow just a bit. But he was trying - and he was going to start proving it.

"Lakepaw," he greeted with a carefully neutral tone as he approached the apprentice, regarding her with a small nod of his head. "You've come back a second time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
-Pumpkin[Sprout]-
@spade

The orange tabby kittypet, Pumpkin, shivered. The clans were frightening but she would risk it for her unborn kits. "Kestrelstar?" she mewed tentatively but with a hint of determination.
Normally, when he caught scent of an outsider and tracked them down in RiverClan's territory, they were pretty quiet. But this one seemed to get a squeak out - and to Kestrelstar's surprise it was his name. How did this cat know who he was? Were they one of Eloise or Delaware's friends?? It could be a real possibility.

Emerging from the foliage behind the kitty-pet - and quickly noticing that she appeared to be expecting - Kestrelstar cleared his throat, attempting to sound neutral despite the fact that she was an outsider. "How do you know that name?" he questioned, eyes narrowing. He wouldn't claim the name as his own, not yet. If this cat also knew him by appearance, then he'd really be shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Beeblaze huffed, whiskers twitching in both irritation and embarrassment. Mud caked his legs and up to his stomach, and he left splotchy brown pawprints in his wake as the sloppy muck dripped off of him. Really? Fell in a mud puddle? He silently scolded himself. It had been bad enough for him to have gone missing for several days, but to come back an absolute mess?? It did not look good, not at all.

He would have taken the time to groom himself, but he already lost half the day working his way out of the thick, sticky mud and was too eager to get back to Riverclan. If he did take the time to clean himself off, it probably would have wasted another half a day, and ended up tacking on an extra day in his journey back to Riverclan, further diminishing his reputation as a loyal warrior.

As much as he doubted Kestrelstar's change in outlook, he still had a decent amount of respect for the deputy and medicine cat, not to mention his clanmates. Even then, it was important to him to always put his best foot forward, and, as he stepped one sludge-covered foot forward at a time, he doubted he was doing so.

His yellow eyes narrowed as the camp finally came into view. He sucked in a breath, ready to face whatever scorn may be thrown at him for his absence, then called out. "Hello? Kestrelstar?" He huffed a sigh, his long, bushy tail twitching as he waited for the inevitable appearance of the leader.

@spade
Having just left the entrance of camp behind him, Kestrelstar had his mind set on a hunt. It would be the perfect distraction while also allowing him to provide for RiverClan. Regardless of whatever views his Clan had of him, no one could call him lazy - always up at dawn to do a check on the borders, then another crossing through around sun-high to check for returning warriors or uninvited intruders, and lastly, a sunset hunt.

But this time he had decided to switch it up and do the hunt at sunhigh - perfect time for prey to be scurrying about.

Just as he was about to slide into a hunter's crouch, Kestrelstar's ears swiveled forward at the sound of his name. Being downwind, he hadn't scented anyone approaching, but tasting the air now he was relieved to recognize RiverClan scent. And then be able to put a face to the name.

Whiskers twitching in amusement, Kestrelstar couldn't help but smile. "I assume you got stuck somewhere, and that's why you haven't been in camp for a few days?" It was difficult to keep the humor out of his voice, and Kestrelstar wasn't all that successful at doing it. Humor lit up a curious yellow gaze as the RiverClan leader studied the caked mud on Beeblaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedChicken View Post
Duckhail just slowly walking up and rolling eyes "I got lost in a fight"
Looking up from where he'd been examining a partially loose section of the camp wall, Kestrelstar simply blinked as Duckhail approached. "You got lost... in a fight," he repeated back, unfortunately finding it made no sense the second time either. Confusion flashed across his face as he turned to face the tom. "Those are two different things. You got lost and then got into a fight? Or the other way around?"

[please mention me when doing joining/rejoining rps, as stated on the first page! ^^]
Old November 11th, 2021, 05:10 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

{Lakepaw}

The sight of the tom caused the molly's deep blue gaze to harden. She noticed the tom's..anxiety she supposed. She could easily feel it. She wanted to scorn at him for feeling such a thing but she also wanted to ask. Shaking her head, she dipped her head in response. "Kestrelstar." She responded, her tone the same neutral state as the leaders' tone. She was being careful about what she states. She wasn't going to risk getting her fur all up in knots(as if it already wasn't)from some stupid complaint. "I have came back. This time is different. I know better." She stated briefly. Her tone rather flat and emotionless. Her eyes suddenly burned deep within his own. She stared at the tom with narrowed, blazing eyes. She felt like he was hiding something, but she didn't know what nor she didn't really care to mention the fact that she did.

@spade

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; November 11th, 2021 at 05:50 AM.
Old November 11th, 2021, 05:41 AM

My Mood: Chatty

@spade "fight then got lost"
Old November 11th, 2021, 12:43 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@spade

Many moons had passed since her paws had last touched this territory. Memories of a life time played out flashed before her eyes, each one more vibrant than the last. The sun was beginning its descent into the sky, and soon the starts would twinkle on one by one. Heatherfur wasn't entirely sure if this was the right decision - would there still be any familiar faces left in RiverClan? Would Firehawk still be there? Or Fallenstar? It was pointless to ask these questions on an endless loop all the while doing nothing to gain answers.

The pale furred molly refused to let fear pin her down anymore. No longer would she be a prisoner to the doubts that circled above like vultures, waiting for an opportunity to pick at her yet again.

Pushing air from her lungs in a rather exuberant sigh, Heatherfur gingerly crossed the border onto RiverClan's territory. A rather brisk pace she set, but the former medicine cat was determined to return with her head held high, confidence shimmering in her pale green eyes. Who even knew if Fallenstar was still leader. So much could've changed, and she needed to be prepared for anything.