Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dark
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:58 AM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:02 AM
Echos of my mother
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:59 AM

Old May 27th, 2024, 08:20 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Windy Hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare nodded towards her group before padding to the side, circling around the group of mice. She was going to scare the mice towards her patrol. When she was in position, the molly slammed her paws down next to the mice, sending them dashing towards Water tail and Mosspaw.

@Rustleaf @SeonghwasBunnyEars
@Rustleaf

Watertail watched, "Perfect, keep your body relaxed." Watertail noticed the mice racing towards him, stretching his forepaws and flexing his strong body to snatch up any mice he could, he mrrowed to his apprentice. "Stretch your claws, snatch them up and bite down on there spines! Don't be afraid to drop'em and grab another quickly! Try with this one" Watertail mrrowed, hissing once to send a mouse towards Mosspaw in its panic. Watertail catching the others, noticing one still moving Watertail grabbed it and with his strong maw he broke its neck. "Not an ideal way to kill." Watertail purred, looking down at his prey happily.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:41 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

@Rustleaf

Watertail watched, "Perfect, keep your body relaxed." Watertail noticed the mice racing towards him, stretching his forepaws and flexing his strong body to snatch up any mice he could, he mrrowed to his apprentice. "Stretch your claws, snatch them up and bite down on there spines! Don't be afraid to drop'em and grab another quickly! Try with this one" Watertail mrrowed, hissing once to send a mouse towards Mosspaw in its panic. Watertail catching the others, noticing one still moving Watertail grabbed it and with his strong maw he broke its neck. "Not an ideal way to kill." Watertail purred, looking down at his prey happily.
Mosspaw pounced onto the mouse Watertail had sent his way. He missed, but he kept his cool and slammed his paws on another one that came close. He bit it’s neck hard and it fell limp! Proud of his catch, he dropped it on the ground and got ready for the next one, before realising that there weren’t any more to catch.
He turned to Watertail and meowed “I only caught one… is that alright?”

@ChaosBringer.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:10 AM

Bump Policy: 24/7!
My Mood: Tired
Clans Re: Windy Hills

Rippleclaw padded towards Windy Hills. The tom headed directly towards the hill in the middle, and began padding upwards. He knew he probably should be helping out elsewhere in the clan, but honestly, it just felt good to sit down and let the wind ruffle around him. Rippleclaw fluffed out his fur, and tried to imagine that his thoughts and troubles were floating away with the wind.

Eventually, Rippleclaw stood up and sighed, “Enough of that, it’s not going to help the clan.” He murmured, smoothing down his pelt in rapid licks. Eventually he stopped grooming, and looked around, his mouth slightly open and his ears twitching. After about a minute, his eyes
as he spotted a young rabbit nibbling on a blade of grass. Rippleclaw dropped low, and slowly began inching towards it. He gave a silent thanks to Starclan for sending him this prey and then, Rippleclaw sprung forwards, landing on the rabbit. He let out an irritated hiss as it escaped his grip. The rabbit limped away as fast as it could, Rippleclaw hot on its trail. Eventually, Rippleclaw again pounced, but this time he hurriedly sank his teeth into it, and let out a happy grunt.
Old May 28th, 2024, 05:55 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mosspaw pounced onto the mouse Watertail had sent his way. He missed, but he kept his cool and slammed his paws on another one that came close. He bit it’s neck hard and it fell limp! Proud of his catch, he dropped it on the ground and got ready for the next one, before realising that there weren’t any more to catch.
He turned to Watertail and meowed “I only caught one… is that alright?”

@ChaosBringer.
Watertail had watched the mouse slip from his apprentice's grasp before Mosspaw snatched up another. Watertail lashed out his forepaw and caught the one that had slipped free. "One is plenty, it's your first time hunting, your paw work was great, though when try to catch mice you'd maybe want to do this," Swipingup some torn grass he unsheathed his claws and sliced through the glass with one claw flick. "This injures them faster for the killing bite, but your pounce can be used for rabbits, and for a beginner that was a good pounce." Watertail meowed, his meow had light praise in it. Water tail looked back to Vixenstare, waiting for them to return of say something.

+3 mice

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; May 28th, 2024 at 02:03 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:59 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare quickly dashed forward and ran past her group to catch the rest of the mice. Her tail lashed behind her as her paws crashed into the ground, her eyes focused on the remaining mice. She swiped one into the air and bit down on its spine before crashing her paw down on another's.

[+2 mice]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:12 PM

Quote:

Watertail had watched the mouse slip from his apprentice's grasp before Mosspaw snatched up another. Watertail lashed out his forepaw and caught the one that had slipped free. "One is plenty, it's your first time hunting, your paw work was great, though when try to catch mice you'd maybe want to do this," Swipingup some torn grass he unsheathed his claws and sliced through the glass with one claw flick. "This injures them faster for the killing bite, but your pounce can be used for rabbits, and for a beginner that was a good pounce." Watertail meowed, his meow had light praise in it. Water tail looked back to Vixenstare, waiting for them to return of say something.

+3 mice
Mosspaw say up straighter at Watertail’s praise, and tried to copy the move Watertail had just shown him.
He swiped at the grass, and flicked his paw like Watertail did. He looked up and meowed “like that?”

@ChaosBringer.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 28th, 2024, 08:07 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Mosspaw say up straighter at Watertail’s praise, and tried to copy the move Watertail had just shown him.
He swiped at the grass, and flicked his paw like Watertail did. He looked up and meowed “like that?”

@ChaosBringer.
Watertail watched. "Close, you need to flick your joint here" Watertail meowed, poking his apprentices ankle joint gently with his paw. "Flick it from here and strech your claws as you go, then you should have it. Practicing collecting moss helps master this quickly" Watertail meowed. "If you collect moss like this is also helps you rid of dirt in the moss. I'll go with you to collect some for your nest and my nest tomorrow." Watertail informed his apprentice with a kind look.

Watertail then turned to Vixenstare as they caught the other two mice. Watertail turned his bright blue gaze back to his apprentice. "questions?"

Old May 28th, 2024, 08:22 PM

Quote:

Watertail watched. "Close, you need to flick your joint here" Watertail meowed, poking his apprentices ankle joint gently with his paw. "Flick it from here and strech your claws as you go, then you should have it. Practicing collecting moss helps master this quickly" Watertail meowed. "If you collect moss like this is also helps you rid of dirt in the moss. I'll go with you to collect some for your nest and my nest tomorrow." Watertail informed his apprentice with a kind look.

Watertail then turned to Vixenstare as they caught the other two mice. Watertail turned his bright blue gaze back to his apprentice. "questions?"
Mosspaw shook his head and meowed “No questions right now.” He then turned to Vixenstare and said “What are we going to catch next?”

@ChaosBringer.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————
—————————————
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 29th, 2024, 05:35 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Mosspaw shook his head and meowed “No questions right now.” He then turned to Vixenstare and said “What are we going to catch next?”

@ChaosBringer.
Watertail wordlessly flicked his tail over his apprentice's shoulder. Watertail's way of showing a light praise.

Old May 31st, 2024, 10:43 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Vixenstare

Vixenstare looked at her patrols catch. It was pretty good, but they needed more. "Let...ssss..Head..b-back...C-catch...any..thing we..c-come..across.." Vixenstare said, her throat swelling with pain. Don't talk much. Good to know.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 31st, 2024 at 10:44 AM.