Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:35 AM
[ Atari ] KING OF KINGS -...
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:32 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:31 AM
Additional Training
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 11:29 AM
Risingstorm finder
by Spider.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:23 AM

Old May 28th, 2024, 04:07 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"the sky above us shoots to kill. rain down, rain down on me."
[ @ellie [mossfreckle herb delivery] ]

[ 1 dried yarrow // 2 yarrow // 2 thyme ]

grousepaw stayed in stride with the clan, heavy paws landing deftly on springy soils. they moved like thunder, rolling over the land, attention undivided from their goal. with an important parcel pinched between her jaws, grouse carried her head low but kept his gaze straight, fire burning behind those once dull amber irises. purpose. the trailblazer stood as a testament to duality, a switch-flip and a far-cry from the oppositional rebel usually expected of him.

he planted his paws on solid ground, finally, in the clearing with gnarled felled trees and deep tunnels. he lifted his head finally, staring wide-eyed around the new place he'd come to call home.

suddenly, claw felt awfully small.

everything was over.

but everything was also just beginning.

a new beginning.

heh. grousepaw felt a smirk tug at pine's lips. a forest grows back stronger after a fire to fertilize the soil. shadowclan was strong, despite its flaws, despite the corruption. and it would thrive, even if there were weeds that poisoned the roots, shadowclan would thrive just as life found a way. all he could do is hope that better seeds grow.

mossfreckle's call dragged him from his thoughts, and his head snapped over. quickly, claw trotted over and dropped xeir herb bundle down at the mouth of the new medicine den. "good luck, bossman." he grunted, before turning to slink off and be helpful elsewhere.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Foxear passed along ready to get this patrol over with she was eager to return to camp and check on the the nursery she was in constant fear that something had happened to them

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; May 28th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 05:35 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

DIZZYCLOUD
AGHH, NOOOO, CMON, MOSSFRECKLE. Well, okay, well would live. That didn't mean she appreciated it. She glanced at her small line of twigs, poking them lightly with her claw. They slipped a little. She could fix it when she got back, maybe cluster some bracken or thistle around it, she didn't know how it worked but it seemed to be a good idea.

She lifted herself from a crouch and began setting her paws down one at a time in a slow stride. She blinked occasionally, her eyes empty and a neutral mouth. White noise filled her brain until she remembered she forgot her herbs. Pff, silly. She took a wide turn. Man, she should really pick up pace!

She shifted to a quick run, lowering her head once she was where she used to be and closed her teeth around them. She sniffed the sweet smell of honey, though she didn't know what it was. She twisted around and stumbled over to Mossfreckle, staring into another realm, clearly not focused as she dropped it. The short she-cat darted back and began to poke thistle through the twigs before giving it another poke. It stood stronger. She began adding some more sticks to the side and building up. Before she cold continue much more Willowpaw said something. She frowned, not about the moss, she was good with that, just the fact she said anything. "I think you just..." She picked up two twigs and slid them next to each other. "N' add sm' stuff t' the edges, I think.." She got back to working on her own wall without sparing Willowpaw a glance.
[ @Myling @furrensic @Neptune. @lys.luvbot @Starphobia @ellie ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old May 28th, 2024, 11:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

There was no hesitation as Fogwatcher was drawn closer to the medicine cat. Feeling the pretty feline's pelt tingling against his own caused shivers to ripple down his spine. Despite the situation around them, Fogwatcher was finding it a blessing that the medicine cat was entrusting him. Stay close to me. Of course he would. The splotched feline would pick up the bundle of herbs he was given and carry it, matching his strides with the lanky tom-cat next to him.

Coming up to the next camp, Fogwatcher would take in the scenery, note the dens Dawnstar named then quickly flash a glance at Mossfreckle. He obeyed, leaving the bundle of herbs at the new den entrance, although he didn't move like he was instructed to. Blue eyes would study the medicine cat work and admire the calmness he was presenting. "Tell me if I can help," Fogwatcher would speak. He always offered help. That was his thing. Even now, despite the other things he could be doing, he was focused on helping the pretty kitty in his new den.

@ellie - Mossfreckle [messy, but wanted to get something out for you]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 29th, 2024, 03:06 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Yes!! Newtbelly followed along excitedly. He'd been desperate to get out of this camp, and now was his chance. The mourning reuins were cool and all, but his attention span was far from perfect. With the current state of things, exploring his own territory felt like an adventure. Despite all that... The importance of cathcing prey right now was top priority, so he was a little nervous. But! The tom stood tall. He was confident in his skills, and he knew underestimating them would be an insult to his former mentor.

@Hound @gs29513 @Wingnettle
Old May 29th, 2024, 04:53 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Lurking

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 38 moons
The Dancing Bird

Owlthroat had spent his time lugging branches, moving debris. The walls were forming well, it was a task suited to him. He towered in stature, his long black and white fur well kept impressing the size of him more so. Hunting wasn’t a strong suit of his, not that he’d let on. But he had the strength to power through and knit together defences, it came to the surprise of no cat that he cracked on and did the heavy lifting.

His tongue tasted cold and metallic, blood from a couple thorns he had grasped in his maw but nothing severe. The new camp smelt unfamiliar, better now some markings had been placed down. But it wasn’t a home quite yet, just a place to close his eyes at night and rest. There was a war incoming and he was ready for it, he had no care for Riverclan scum. But a fear sunk deep into his bitter heart, the water frightened him, it was unspoken now. Others avoided the subject like Greencough through fear it would send him into a rage storming through the forest. His sister was taken by the water, little Olivepaw. So gentle and so unlike him, swept away and swallowed whole.

Riverclan played no part in this, just an accident in territory. But he held himself and water responsible, the way they swam through it like a second pelt made him seethe. The way they navigated so effectively in currents, yet she gasped as water had filled her tiny lungs. It felt good the fight ahead, yet fear struck him, water was death.

He was a capable fighter, a dancing bird with brute force. Only that and charm he could acclaim. To which he most certainly did with hubris.

A tainted glare formed in his yellow eyes, there was work to be done.

Old May 29th, 2024, 11:10 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

Spider'Paw's heart skipped a beat as Magpiepaw's voice softened, an unexpected contrast to her usual sharp tone. Memories of their first encounter flooded his mind, where she exuded the kind of toughness he associated with his mentor in her younger years. But now, watching Magpie’Paw hesitate with her emotions, he felt a surge of concern.

Hey, are you o-“ he began, his words trailing off as he witnessed the abrupt return of her usual roughness. It was like flipping a switch, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. He had hoped for a moment of genuine connection, but it seemed gone.

Observing such a tough cat struggle with her emotions was odd. Spider'Paw couldn't help but wonder what had caused her to retreat back into her shell. Was it fear? Uncertainty? He wished he could understand, wished he knew the right words to ease her discomfort.

Lost in thought, Spider'Paw remained silent, his gaze fixed on Magpiepaw as she hardened her expression and brushed off his concern. It was clear she didn't want his sympathy, didn't want him to see her vulnerability. And as much as he wanted to reach out to her, to offer some measure of comfort, he knew he had to respect her boundaries. Similar dynamics existed with his mentor; she knew him well, yet there were always barriers between them. Was this just normal in cats? Was understanding beyond superficial interactions an unattainable goal?

Shaking himself from his thoughts, Spider'Paw struggled to find the right words in response to the sudden change in demeanor. “Sorry- I- you don’t look crazy,” he managed, his voice gentle, though uncertain. “Do you need help with anything?” he offered, hoping to shift the focus and extend support in a non-intrusive manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
"Well at least SOMECAT is willing to get off their rump and do something! You can help me clean out the apprentice den. Nocat else has even TRIED other than me. Isn't that just so disrespectful? I mean like, c'MON!!" She exclaimed, her frustrations making her tail flick back and forth.

Of course Spiderpaw was confused, either that or he forgot how to speak. He cut off his words and they sounded uneven and unsure. Wow, did nocat have backbone in this clan? Well, actually she could take that one back, at least he was offering to help. He also asked if she was okay. Her ears heard that and she didn't let Spiderpaw think she didn't, not even for a second. "Yeah, I'm fine. What? DO I NOT LOOK FINE TO YOU!?" Magpiepaw fluffed up defensively before she lowered her hanches and licked down her rising fur. She wasn't about to apologize though, she was WAYYYY above that.

It was really hard to stay mad at him though and she hated that. His expression was rippled with "OH WOE IS MEEEE!" and it made Magpiepaw so darn soft. Spiderpaw was unbelievably hard to yell or snap at. How weird! Was it like, magic or something? Pity powers gifted from the stars above? No. FAIR. Magpiepaw should have those!!

Brown eyes softened, a small flash of a smile present on her maw before she completely dropped it. There, now would he stop looking to pitiful and lighten the heck up?

"Get going slowpoke! Time waits for nocat, that's what my mammy says!" Magpiepaw cackled while she trotted back up to the mess that was the apprentice den.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 29th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Foxear - @Tallstar | Tuftedtusk - @Aroogi [Thank you; my bad, dyslexia got me messing up names there. I would have never noticed it if you'd didn't point it out] | Briarsplash - @squidz | @Estelle - Sleepypaw

Dawnstar glanced over her shoulder after she finished marking the cave walls. Sleepypaw shows up, and Dawnstar acknowledges her presence with a glance but nothing more. She was tempted to tell the cats to grab some herbs. However, she was uncertain as to which herbs were what here. It would just be safer for Mossfreckle to direct them.

While the rest of the patrol finished marking the borders, Dawnstar took a moment to yank out the splinters she'd been walking around on. They were easy enough to yank out, it was an infection she needed to worry about, as keeping her paws clean of everything wasn't exactly easy.

"Foxear, either help or return to camp and find something to do. Do not waste my time." Dawnstar spat as she noticed the cat lollygagging. Dawnstar didn't need useless kittypets standing around like brainless nitwits. The Clan leader was sore but pushed herself back onto her paws to help finish scenting the area. Once they were done, she waved her tail calling for her patrol to follow her. "Let's head back. If you see any prey while we're out catch it. ShadowClan could use it." She meowed to them.

Dawnstar couldn't hunt even if she wanted to. She was already moving around enough today. Her shoulder could only take so much jostling. Hopefully, by the time they return home, Lostspark would be around so Dawnstar could talk about the Bleedingkit incident. She needed to check in with Nightshiver and see if all the kits had been returned besides the missing ones.

She probably send out search patrols while she's at it. She also needed to figure out who she was bringing to the RiverClan raid. She wasn't taking the whole clan, aside from their new move, she didn't see the need to bring everyone with two other clans coming. She was only taking those she felt deserved to come with. The molly slowly leads them back to camp, tail lashing to and fro behind her.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 29th, 2024, 02:36 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Foxear quickly nodded getting out of anxiety spiral and tried to make herself useful sh was not one to usually lollygag but something was off she decided to try and hunt and make herself useful while they padded along she heard rustling in the grass and stalked over seeing a small mouse she pounced and killed it quickly she picked the mouse up and padded over to the rest of the patrol

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

With the area marked and Miss Grandmama ordering the return of the patrol, Sleepypaw fell in pace just behind her. Her eyes sought the woods for any prey she could catch, as instructed, and yet a part of her was inclined to think her hunting skills were not yet up to par with what Miss Grandmama would expect, and as such she should not yet show it. The better part of the young apprentice knew that was nonsense and that no matter for poor or good her hunting skills were, caught prey was food for the clan, and she should always try.

It is why when the apprentice scented a bird in the air, after a glance hovering over her grandmother, Sleepypaw derived from the maken path by just a few steps to crouch down just as Miss Grandmama and Mistlewhisker had shown her and attempt to sneak closer, - a catch. Unfortunately, a sound within the surrounding area (likely the bustle of five cats walking these grounds) quickly sent the bird flying and Sleepypaw was left empty-pawed, much to her dismay as was conveyed by a silent scowl that soon disappeared off her face.

A look over her shoulder told her that the patrol had moved on, that she would fall behind once more if she did not hurry and as such the black and white feline picked up the pace to fall behind Dawnstar once more, the part deep within her hoping her either hadn't notice her momentary lagging or the failed hunt or, ideally, both. It did not take long before the new camp was in sight once more, and the apprentice began to mull over how she could make herself useful now -- well, any of the dens could certainly use cleaning out, and walls reinforcing. There was enough for her to aid with.

[ @Undertaker ]