Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:25 AM
a curse as sweet as...
by ophelia
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:14 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 12:08 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:06 AM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:02 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Undertaker @Rainquail @Lionblaze2008 @Snow Fox --

[sorry it took me a bit, fingers are finally functional]

The deputy quickly managed to catch up, regarding the group surrounding the Shadowclan leader warily. Coldamber, who looked absolutely furious - had Dawnstar said one of her classic phrases that made you want to toss her off a rock? -, Fallenstorm who more or less looked furious and Sparkfire who obviously had come over to get him. Eying them all carefully, he walked on over.

"Dawnstar." Blunt, direct. He didn't bow his head, didn't do anything that would signal he had any ounce of respect for the Shadowclan leader, because he didn't. She didn't deserve his respect, especially not at this rude appearance in the middle of Windclan territory. If he'd showed up in the middle of Shadowclan territory he might as well have been killed... that might be an order he would have to emphasize to Windclan until they found Twilightstar. Without their clan leader they were vulnerable... and this was a way to patch a sinking ship.

"What do you want that couldn't wait at the border? Windclan do not take kind to trespassers, even leaders. Especially not, one who's been making threats." The others likely told her about the missing leader, and that would have to be addressed as well. Going around yelling to everyone that Twilightstar was absent was not sustainable for Windclan's future either.

"Something that could be discussed in our territory, could just as well be discussed in the order, but I'll let this infringement pass based on the knowledge you carry. Since you're obviously not just here for a stroll but because you know something." She only showed up when she had the upper hand... or at least that was what Breezefeather presumed.
Sparkfire was pacing just to stop herself from clawing Dawnstar's face off.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:16 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Leopardkit sat in a nest, she couldn’t remember how she’d gotten here but it seemed she was here nonetheless. She wondered if this was where she’d find her dama.

(Open. She has short term memory loss.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:23 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RooRoo~ View Post
Whitekit felt bad for her mom. She licked her moms leg in soft, gentle licks. I definitely deserve you mother. I don’t know what I’d do with a mom like rosebriar... she hissed. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Ashfeather smiled one of her lopsided smiles. She loved Whitekit so much. The little black-and-white kit could always make her feel better. A gentle purr rumbled in her throat, and she couldn’t help but wonder, with a jolt, what would happen if Rosebriar had kits. What if one was deformed? Would she treat then like Featherwhisker had treated Deadpaw?
”I’m so lucky to have you, too,” Ashfeather whispered. “Rosebriar... she’d just have a different way of raising kits, is all.” She didn’t know what else to say.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:43 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Whitekit turned around and curled into a ball, what was that illness Rosebriar was talking about.. she thought. What illness did I have? she asked. @TheNyanCatMinecart
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old January 22nd, 2021, 08:39 AM
sadly, I exist

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Leopardkit was lost, where was she, who were these cats? It all felt like it was on the tip of her tongue but she just couldn’t place it.
@Mumble

Old January 22nd, 2021, 09:03 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Morningpaw bit back a scowl as she heard the remark targeted at her retreating figure, unknowingly unsheathing her claws and flexing them against the ground. The apprentice could feel her fur start to bristle, but she didnt bother to make an attempt to flatten it. She knew that it would be impossible to keep her fur flat if she was near Wolffang, so trying was just futile. ¨Yeah, yeah... Do you really think i care?¨ she muttered under her breath, holding back the urge to yell something back.

As the patrol set off, Morningpaw struggled to keep up with the two warriors, her clumsy paws slowing her down. Her ragged breathing grew more forced as she ran, small pants escaping her. As Rushingmoor leaped over the log, she attempted to do the same, but instead ended up scrambling over it. Ugh. She scowled down at her paws, praying to... whatever was up there that her mentor hadnt seen her pathetic attempt.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Beau

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 22nd, 2021, 09:33 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Leopardkit was lost, where was she, who were these cats? It all felt like it was on the tip of her tongue but she just couldn’t place it.
@Mumble
Sighing as she rolled around on the dusty ground of the clearing, Lionpaw pushed aside the small skeleton of what used to be a rabbit. She had just finished eating the rodent, anddd... now there was nothing to do. Great. Fantastic. Superb. Other sarcastic words. The thick-furred she-cat let out a loud, frustrated groan as she squinted her eyes up at the sky, trying to keep her gaze away from the rather bright sun. Stars, she missed having Yotebug to play with. Since Yotebug had recently gone missing, there seemed to consistently be nothing to do except for train and train some more. Bleh. If only Leopardsis was still there...

WAIT.

What was that?

There was a smell. It was a smelly smell that smelled...smelly.

It also smelled... familiar. Like someone or something she had met before. In fact, it wasnt just familiar, it was Leopardsis! Thrashing around on the ground as she came to that realization, she stumbled quickly to her paws and hurriedly looked around the clearing. Warrior... Apprentice... other apprentice... Leopardsis.... Wait, LEOPARDSIS!!! THERE SHE WAS! RIGHT THERE!! A wide grin grew onto her face, her eyes shining as she bounced excitedly over to her sister. ¨LEOPARDSIS!! LEOPARDSIS WHERE WERE YOU??¨ she exclaimed loudly, attempting to tackle the other she-cat in a hug.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 22nd, 2021, 09:39 AM
sadly, I exist

Leopardkit’s eyes widened at the cat that was tumbling tword her and quickly kicked up dust in an attempt to escape. Just barely moving out of the way she turned and looked at the cat high hackles raised and fur on end. “Who are you and why do you want to eat me!” she hissed.

But then, as always, it didn’t take long for her to forget. She calmed down quickly before looking at the unknown cat, “Hi, my name is Leopardkit, I suffer from short term memory loss. If I am lost please return me to Windclan.” She mewed. She’d just recently ingrained into her head that she was from Windclan and so she added it to her words.
@Mumble (oh this poor poor child.)

Old January 22nd, 2021, 10:04 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

What Heronkit was doing in the nursery even they didn't know. They were bored, but there was nothing fun to do, nothing nice to do and therefore they were now reduced to sitting in the nursery doing nothing. Doing nothing was not fun. They did not like doing nothing but it was something that sadly they were stuck well being. They could be smart and sneak out of the nursery, but... they kinda didn't want to get into trouble. And Heronkit wasn't feeling the best anyhow.

They managed to let out a little hoarse cough and then snuggled further into their nest. They wanted milk. They wanted their mum. And no mum was there. Could they find a mum? Was a mum going to give them milk? Despite how much Heronkit wanted to be independent and wanted to be strong... they also just wanted comfort and milk when they didn't feel so good.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 22nd, 2021, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
What Heronkit was doing in the nursery even they didn't know. They were bored, but there was nothing fun to do, nothing nice to do and therefore they were now reduced to sitting in the nursery doing nothing. Doing nothing was not fun. They did not like doing nothing but it was something that sadly they were stuck well being. They could be smart and sneak out of the nursery, but... they kinda didn't want to get into trouble. And Heronkit wasn't feeling the best anyhow.

They managed to let out a little hoarse cough and then snuggled further into their nest. They wanted milk. They wanted their mum. And no mum was there. Could they find a mum? Was a mum going to give them milk? Despite how much Heronkit wanted to be independent and wanted to be strong... they also just wanted comfort and milk when they didn't feel so good.
(what is this open for? a kit to play with, a mom or can i throw a loving app at you?)

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread