Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:53 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Rageful Homosixual

My Mood: Sneaky
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Helpingpotato

A fidgeting, nervous looking she-cat shifted her weight from side to side as she looked at her mentor with warm green eyes that gave off a very unsure air.
Dovepaw dared venture into questioning her mentor, but still obeying as she very slowly tried to mimic how she had seen the older apprentices crouch.
"I-isn't, hunting, easier and faster to l-learn?" She breathed out, ears swiveling backwards. Sadly, the stuttering was something she couldn't help, and her initial fear was an overbearing weight of nervousness.

"Wh-what if something happens?"
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:47 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown and white tom's features twisted into a look of disgust before he sighed. This cat was his clanmate. He was...supposed to be polite towards them. Tolerant, at the very least. That was all he needed to do. Swallowing the still-throbbing pain in his tail, as well as his anger and pride, Shrikecall managed a more friendly expression. Not a smile-- he rarely smiled, even around cats that he cared for very much-- but he at least looked nicer. "Well maybe next time be more careful, huh? If you can't see, use your other senses. You have your scent and hearing-- unless you are deaf and have no sense of smell." The tom's mouth twitched in an almost-smile before it grew serious again. His hues narrowed slightly as he looked the cat over, observing her stance.

Tense-- nervous, probably because she tripped on me-- embarassed--about tripping on me, I suppose-- poor thing. Shrikecall felt a slight sting of pity. After all, if the cat was just trying to get out of the den... it wasn't their fault that they had tripped over him. Either he had been in the way or they were just plain clumsy. The tom licked his maw, sitting up a little straighter. Much to his embarassment, the cat was almost as large as they were...though he had already reached the peak of his moons, and was now declining quickly. Annoying, but not unusual. He'd seen it happen time and time again, after all. "A pleasure to meet your acquantaince, Rainshade, but a pity it had to happen this way. Don't worry about it-- takes a lot more then that to keep me down." Again, the Deputy gave them a sort of queer almost-smile before awaiting for her to speak again.
The warrior frowned slightly, having missed his disgusted expression rather fortunately. "How am I suppost to hear an unmoving tail? And there's too much cat scent in here to make out the exact location of everything," they pointed out. Rainshade wasn't one to forget their embarrassment very easily, but now they were wondering if they wouldn't step on and bump into cats if they just did that. "And I'm not completely blind," they meowed. "I can see your face if I look straight at you." That was something most cats didn't register; she could see, but she was blind. Others tended to be black-and-white in their thoughts on blindness, so usually they had to point out what they could see. It was, so say the least, somewhat irritating to the she-cat, but at least they got the first word in this time before some cat pointed out that their eyes were crossed. Usually, the young warrior was answering questions before supplying facts.
(Sorry, a bit short again, I gtg soon-ish and don't want to risk the Pit of Doom swallowing it...)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieBabie View Post
@Helpingpotato

A fidgeting, nervous looking she-cat shifted her weight from side to side as she looked at her mentor with warm green eyes that gave off a very unsure air.
Dovepaw dared venture into questioning her mentor, but still obeying as she very slowly tried to mimic how she had seen the older apprentices crouch.
"I-isn't, hunting, easier and faster to l-learn?" She breathed out, ears swiveling backwards. Sadly, the stuttering was something she couldn't help, and her initial fear was an overbearing weight of nervousness.

"Wh-what if something happens?"
He read her expression and said "nothing is going to happen. So come on." He smiled and tried to cheer her up "when we're done I can get you a treat." He said softly. (Can he see her as a daughter like figure?)
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Rageful Homosixual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He read her expression and said "nothing is going to happen. So come on." He smiled and tried to cheer her up "when we're done I can get you a treat." He said softly. (Can he see her as a daughter like figure?)

She pawed the ground a little bit before seemingly relaxing every slightly, a tenseness in her haunches softening as she let her chest press against the ground, shifting her weight as she prepared to pounce. A wary smile managed to flicker onto her lips.
"M-Maybe, some fr-fresh squirrel?"
With a little wiggle of her rear end, and a sweep of her plumed tail, she pounced, hoping to land decently onto her mentor. But it is the first time she ever trained..

(Omg yes)
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She pawed the ground a little bit before seemingly relaxing every slightly, a tenseness in her haunches softening as she let her chest press against the ground, shifting her weight as she prepared to pounce. A wary smile managed to flicker onto her lips.
"M-Maybe, some fr-fresh squirrel?"
With a little wiggle of her rear end, and a sweep of her plumed tail, she pounced, hoping to land decently onto her mentor. But it is the first time she ever trained..

(Omg yes)
He barreled to the left and then back, now pinning her down. He got off of her and said "you need to not attack straight ahead, but pretend and then attack left or right or below." He smiled and got off of her
(Or even better, adopted daughter? Although he is only 18 moons...)
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Rageful Homosixual

Quote:
He barreled to the left and then back, now pinning her down. He got off of her and said "you need to not attack straight ahead, but pretend and then attack left or right or below." He smiled and got off of her
(Or even better, adopted daughter? Although he is only 18 moons...)
A startled mewl of confused fear escaped Dovepaw as she missed the target- and was quickly pinned. She blinked her eyes as she tried to shake away the twirl, rolling over when Blackrose got off of her to get up.
"H-How, Blackro-r-rose?"
With a lick of one of her white paws, she drew it over one side of her head.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
A startled mewl of confused fear escaped Dovepaw as she missed the target- and was quickly pinned. She blinked her eyes as she tried to shake away the twirl, rolling over when Blackrose got off of her to get up.
"H-How, Blackro-r-rose?"
With a lick of one of her white paws, she drew it over one side of her head.
He smiled at his basically adopted daughter and said "well when you are in mid air you want to twist your tail which will change your direction so you can hit them or dodge from them." He purred and said "you want that squirrel right?"
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:12 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Green eyes glazed over the apprentices body,letting out a few silent huffs through his nose. "Very good," he mewed after a moment,"don't be afraid to get me with your claws,it won't hurt me." He didn't follow to no claws rule and frankly he didn't really care,he felt that if they were to train they would do it right. Plus,blood shouldn't be a new thing anyway. He stood in front of the apprentice again like he had before,stance spread out as he flicked his tail against the ground,flicking up snow as his orange fur ruffled slightly. "Give me all you got,go all out."
Phantompaw adjusted her crouch one more time, making sure it was exactly as he'd shown her, her long claws gripping into the icy ground. She closed her eyes, picturing the day SkyClan had "liberated" them. She pictured the cats attacking like they were a pack of dogs. That was what it meant to be a warrior, fierce and unyielding. She opened her eyes and nodded, flexing her claws into the dirt. Then the young molly leaped, claws outstretched. She aimed for his shoulder and just above his paw, remembering that that had knocked over one of her denmates during a little tussle. She hoped to due the same here, but didn't expect much. This time, she went much better, and didn't slip.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Oshawott King
Dovecloud let out a giggle as she followed her apprentice, amusement gleaned in her blue orbs. The white tabby stopped beside a bush and flicked her tail tip, awaiting for her apprentice to explore a little bit before she beckoned him her way "Okay Dovepaw, today I'm going to teach you about the hunting crouch." she said, her smooth voice dripped with honey as she addressed her apprentice, not wanting to sound rude or bossy. The molly crouched down, her back sctraight and her tail down, her paws wide apart "Now, do as I do, yes, yes good, move your paws more so their wider apart, perfect!" she exclaimed, picking herself up, she ran her tail down her apprentices spine and nodded, giving the tom a big smile, "perfect, now what I want you to try and catch me a mouse and or a Rabbit. Now don't always rely on your speed, you can catch a rabbit without running." she stated, making sure she sounded very clear, he was her first apprentice after all, and after her little brake after she had the kits she wasn't sure if she sounded like a mother, or a mentor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
When Emberdust took him out of camp, Dovepaw was the most excited cat on the moor. He absorbed all his eyes could see. He looked at the endless sea of grass, the beautiful open sky, and the endless amount of rabbits. Dovepaw was completely amazed. When his mentor beckoned him over, he raced to her side as fast as a bolt of lightning. Following his mentors instructions, he practiced his hunting crouch. He beamed proudly when his mentor praised him. "I'm doing it!" he exclaimed. Following more orders, he looked for some prey. His eyes scanned the terrain, searching for some sort of animal. When he spotted a pale white rabbit, he crept up on it, as silent as he could be. Not knowing about being careful where he stepped, his foot landed on and made a twig snap. "Shoot!" Dovepaw moaned loudly as the rabbit ran away. "Sorry," he told his mentor with sorrow as he returned to her. "I won't do it again."

Upset by his previous mistake, Dovepaw turned towards Emberdust, searching for sympathy. But he spotted something else. When his eyes laid upon another rabbit, he was too happy to describe. Quickly telling his mentor, he waited for instructions. I'll get you this time! (I forgot before, but isn't WindClan's tactic speed, not sneak? Jjust want to make this as close to the books as possible.)
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; March 19th, 2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Rageful Homosixual

Quote:
He smiled at his basically adopted daughter and said "well when you are in mid air you want to twist your tail which will change your direction so you can hit them or dodge from them." He purred and said "you want that squirrel right?"
"O-o-of course I w-want the squirrel-!"
Dovepaw said this almost as if she was offended by the mere thought that she wouldn't want squirrel. The only time she ever seems to not want squirrel is when she feels ill.
After smoothing the scuffed fur by her ear as she stood up once more, crouching again with a new shine of determination gleaming in her jaded eyes. Her rear wiggles again, but she didn't pounce yet. She was unmoving besides the slight sway.
"I-I, can do it."

Suddenly she lept forward, but this time, her tail curved, altering her path and hopefully doing as her mentor instructed, and hopefully she'd be able to bat him in the ear with a sheathed paw.
Closed Thread