ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Nightsong shook her head. "I'll fight, Silver." She said, trying to put on a brave facade. " You should come out if you don't want to be de-pelted by Silver." She murmured, though it was loud enough for any-cat in the current vicinity to hear.
@Tazzy @Rabbitpaw

Last edited by Echofall; April 7th, 2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:57 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Tazzy @Echofall

lowercase aesthetic used.

tsuki hesitated; would giving herself up be worth it? it would save her from a fight, but the idea of living her siblings worried her. what if they didn't let her go back for them? the other option, however, was worse-- fight, possibly get hurt or even die, and there was almost no hope of finding them again, especially if these riverclanners got to them first.

her oculars narrowed, she slipped out of the bushes, making eye-contact with the felines before her. "i'm not here to fight." she mewed, glaring subtly at them.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old April 7th, 2018, 10:26 PM

Nightsong cocked her head to the side. A rogue that didn't want to fight? Odd. "Are you alone? I smell rogues other than yourself." Her brave facade was starting to diminish to her more cautious exterior. "Are they in the trees? I hope they don't fall and break something, that'd be terrible!" She turned to Silverfeather. "What if they drown? Or get eaten by piranhas and sharks?"
@Tazzy @Rabbitpaw

Last edited by Echofall; April 7th, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 10:42 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
@Tazzy @Echofall

lowercase aesthetic used.

tsuki hesitated; would giving herself up be worth it? it would save her from a fight, but the idea of living her siblings worried her. what if they didn't let her go back for them? the other option, however, was worse-- fight, possibly get hurt or even die, and there was almost no hope of finding them again, especially if these riverclanners got to them first.

her oculars narrowed, she slipped out of the bushes, making eye-contact with the felines before her. "i'm not here to fight." she mewed, glaring subtly at them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Nightsong cocked her head to the side. A rogue that didn't want to fight? Odd. "Are you alone? I smell rogues other than yourself." Her brave facade was starting to diminish to her more cautious exterior. "Are they in the trees? I hope they don't fall and break something, that'd be terrible!" She turned to Silverfeather. "What if they drown? Or get eaten by piranhas and sharks?"
@Tazzy @Rabbitpaw

Silverfeather looked at Nightsong in exasperation. “There are no piranhas OR sharks in our territory and if they were drowning I would leap in after them. I would never let an innocent cat drown.” She said, flicking her tail over Nights ear.
Her blue gaze returned to the other cat “You do know this is Riverclan territory right? Why are you here?” Silver asked, narrowing her eyes at the cat. The silver bengal wanted to believe sje meant no harm but she was prepared to fight just in case.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 8th, 2018, 06:44 AM

@Tazzy @Echofall

Tsuki rolled her eyes as the fretful warrior spoke. "They aren't in the trees, and as far as I can tell, there are no piranhas or sharks here." She glanced at the other warrior, carefully considering her options. "Well, yes, I- we know this is RiverClan territory. We have brains. Aaand..." She hesitating, feeling her confidence stumble a little. "we're living here? Look, we'll stay out of your way. It's two not-so-harmless-harmless kiddos and me. We don't want to cause trouble any more than you want it." While Tsuki kept a confident face, her mind was frenzied and frightful. She'd used this argument before on others, and it usually didn't work.

"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:50 AM

Nightsong's face lit up. "Kiddos? As in, kits? Kits are adorable!" Nightsong purred. "Well, if they are kits, I hope they don't fall into the river. They could drown, and that'd be bad. Or they could get eaten by sharks, that'd also be bad."
@Tazzy @Rabbitpaw

Old April 8th, 2018, 10:55 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
@Tazzy @Echofall

Tsuki rolled her eyes as the fretful warrior spoke. "They aren't in the trees, and as far as I can tell, there are no piranhas or sharks here." She glanced at the other warrior, carefully considering her options. "Well, yes, I- we know this is RiverClan territory. We have brains. Aaand..." She hesitating, feeling her confidence stumble a little. "we're living here? Look, we'll stay out of your way. It's two not-so-harmless-harmless kiddos and me. We don't want to cause trouble any more than you want it." While Tsuki kept a confident face, her mind was frenzied and frightful. She'd used this argument before on others, and it usually didn't work.
Quote:
Nightsong's face lit up. "Kiddos? As in, kits? Kits are adorable!" Nightsong purred. "Well, if they are kits, I hope they don't fall into the river. They could drown, and that'd be bad. Or they could get eaten by sharks, that'd also be bad."
@Tazzy @Rabbitpaw

“We’ve been here since kits! There are no sharks!” Silver exclaimed in frustration. She was worried about her sister and her silly fears. The silver bengal will have to give her a talk later.
Once again her attention returned to the rogue “Maybe you don’t but I think it’s best if you moved outside of the territory. If any other warrior found you they would have chased you out of here.” Silver explained, gently. She didn’t want to upset or scare the other cat anymore then she probably already was.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 8th, 2018, 10:59 AM

@Echofall
@Tazzy

Tsuki let out a long, breathless sigh. "Are you for real?" She was smiling and if it was possible for a cat to facepalm she would be facepalming right now. She shifted on her paws, glancing at Silverfeather a little nervously.

"Not quite kits. But basically." She mewed, thinking of her younger siblings. An image of the obedient molly and her rebellious brother flickered in her mind's eye. Tsuki swallowed. "Yeah, okay. Maybe." She mewed to the silver warrior.

Last edited by Ag75 -- GONE; April 8th, 2018 at 11:00 AM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 11:08 AM

Nightsong turned to her sister again, while gesturing to Tsuki. "Or, maybe we could invite her and the kit-apprentices into our clan, so they can be warriors, officially live here, and not get eaten by sharks and piranhas!" She said, while smiling triumphantly.

Old April 8th, 2018, 11:11 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
@Echofall
@Tazzy

Tsuki let out a long, breathless sigh. "Are you for real?" She was smiling and if it was possible for a cat to facepalm she would be facepalming right now. She shifted on her paws, glancing at Silverfeather a little nervously.

"Not quite kits. But basically." She mewed, thinking of her younger siblings. An image of the obedient molly and her rebellious brother flickered in her mind's eye. Tsuki swallowed. "Yeah, okay. Maybe." She mewed to the silver warrior.
Quote:
Nightsong turned to her sister again, while gesturing to Tsuki. "Or, maybe we could invite her and the kit-apprentices into our clan, so they can be warriors, officially live here, and not get eaten by sharks and piranhas!" She said, while smiling triumphantly.

“There are no sharks or piranhas...”Silver sighed, defeated. “It’s up to them anyways” She grumbled, looking away.
Silverfeather looked at Tsuki “Can we see your den?” The warrior asked, suddenly curious about where they live.

Closed Thread