Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 11:24 AM
Finbranch relationship...
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:21 AM
flickering remnants [p]
Last post by narcissus
Today 11:21 AM
brainy boutique
Last post by Oliver
Today 11:17 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Oliver
Today 11:13 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM
Letsa RolePlay!!

Bump Policy: Every 2 days
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
Slugkit
~*~
Post - 1
OPEN

She poked her head out of the nursery, giggling with excitement. She was going to get to go outside! Today was already the bestest ever! She crouched bunching up her paws underneath her and sprang forward into the clearing. She let out a little purr, as the sun hit her back. Of course the bestest day ever would have plenty of sun! Even if it was a little nippy. Who was Slugkit to judge? She had nipped plenty of cats!

She bounced out to make to most of her day. Today was extremely huge. Today she was exploring EVER INCH of the camp! No stone unturned! She wouldn't rest until she found every bug, rock, and flower her home had to offer! She was all giggles and squeaks as she got started on her super duper hard and brave project.

Golden Kit
~Post-1~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He opened his eyes and tried to blink the sleep away. looked out the opening of the nursery watching Slugkit bounce around. He yawned, smiled faintly watching her, and streched. He took a couple of steps to the opening of the nursery deciding to join her.

His paws were stiff from his unconventional sleeping position. when he got out into the clearing he tripped on a pebble due to the aforementioned paw condition. He quickly got up and surveyed the camp hoping no one noticed his cheeks burning.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Golden Kit
~Post-1~

He opened his eyes and tried to blink the sleep away. looked out the opening of the nursery watching Slugkit bounce around. He yawned, smiled faintly watching her, and streched. He took a couple of steps to the opening of the nursery deciding to join her.

His paws were stiff from his unconventional sleeping position. when he got out into the clearing he tripped on a pebble due to the aforementioned paw condition. He quickly got up and surveyed the camp hoping no one noticed his cheeks burning.

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 2
She was completely in her own head. The little white molly bounced towards the prey pile, which was the obvious place to start her adventure! Where else would a cat start things? The warriors den? That would be ridiculous! Thunk! She whirled around, just in time to see Goldenkit getting up. Had he fallen? New adventure acquired. All thoughts of her original scheme flew straight from her mind. She bounded back over to him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do we need to take you to Bumblestar?" Her brown eyes widened in concern. Springlight wasn't around right now, if Goldenkit was hurt, was that going to be a problem? She hoped not! Goldenkit was her friend! She didn't want him to be hurt! The thought made her tail all droopy.
The tom looked like he was about to burst with embarrassment. She purred to reassure him. "It's ok! No cat saw but me! Plus I've fallen plenty of times! No cat has ever been mean to me about it. Not even one time!" She had no idea if any cat else had seen, she hadn't taken the time to look around! She had just hurried straight to Goldenkit. But she was sure no cat cared! And if they did she could take them!!

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Letsa RolePlay!!

Bump Policy: Every 2 days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 2
She was completely in her own head. The little white molly bounced towards the prey pile, which was the obvious place to start her adventure! Where else would a cat start things? The warriors den? That would be ridiculous! Thunk! She whirled around, just in time to see Goldenkit getting up. Had he fallen? New adventure acquired. All thoughts of her original scheme flew straight from her mind. She bounded back over to him. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do we need to take you to Bumblestar?" Her brown eyes widened in concern. Springlight wasn't around right now, if Goldenkit was hurt, was that going to be a problem? She hoped not! Goldenkit was her friend! She didn't want him to be hurt! The thought made her tail all droopy.
The tom looked like he was about to burst with embarrassment. She purred to reassure him. "It's ok! No cat saw but me! Plus I've fallen plenty of times! No cat has ever been mean to me about it. Not even one time!" She had no idea if any cat else had seen, she hadn't taken the time to look around! She had just hurried straight to Goldenkit. But she was sure no cat cared! And if they did she could take them!!

Goldenkit
~Post-2~

He quickly noticed her distress. "Don't worry I'm fine I just.. No actually I didn't really fall" He came up with a quick and not very believable lie. "I uhh.. wanted to sit for a second... And there was a wet spot here so thats why i got up so quickly." He nodded to himself hoping that would fool her.

His tumble still embarrassed him But Slugkits words of encouragement made him feel better. I cant be this clumsy if I want to be an apprentice! At this rate nobody will want to be my mentor. He thought to himself
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
87/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw heard a muffled voice coming from beside her. She quickly looked to her side and spotted Flameheart. She stopped thinking and just looked at her blankly. The young cat unconsciously held her breath until she realized that she was going to faint. Alpinepaw started to breathe again. Thankfully, her breathing was normal.

Alpinepaw's body tensed since she was still afraid. "Who is this cat? They look concerned." She thought. "Why are they here?"

@---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Amused

flameheart looks at the cat. "uh.. do you want me to leave?" @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
88/100

Alpinepaw heard Flameheart clearly and responded straight away, "Please don't leave." She attempted to smile, but it was futile.

@---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM

"Uh.. ok" Flameheart started getting nervouse she never had conversations with anyone but herself. @Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
89/100

She sighed quietly in relief. A few minutes later, Alpinepaw started to dig a hole. The hole grew a bit.

@---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Ever since the news from that last clan meeting… Drizzlecloud felt distant. As if her consciousness, the very existence of her person, was disconnected from her physical being. She did not want to feel so disconnected from the present, but she could not help it. She had experienced the same when her mother had disappeared, and now…

Shaky white paws dragged her out from the warrior’s den, where she had originally escaped to when she had heard the news. Where she wept into her mate’s pelt. Her eyes still felt dry.

Green eyes, usually so bright but now so dull, scanned over the clearing and landed on a small tom. A kitten, probably no more than three moons at most. She watched as he fiddled with blades of grass, somehow managing to piece together a band that was more intricate than what most warrior’s could manage to piece together.

“What have you got there, little one?” Drizzlecloud asked softly, her voice a bit more scratchy against her throat than it usually was. “...I’d say you’re quite talented, hm?”

[ @Neptune. ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM

Flameheart watched. @Highsnow of Matterhorn