Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:03 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 11:03 PM
Take A Break [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:02 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:57 PM
Little fish little fish...
by Spider.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:51 PM

Old August 4th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn pricked he ears as Cherrypaw began climbing the tree. She bunched her muscles and leaped to the next tree, landing roughly. Tigerdawn climbed down and hid in a bush.
Cherrypaw continued to make her way up the tree trunk after the squirrel, but the prey was a much faster climber than the little apprentice, and it had soon scurried up to the high, small branches, and leaped to another tree, then another until she recognized that it was too far away to catch. "Foxdung," she meowed as she began to carefully climb back done, then drop to the forest floor. she gave herself a quick shake, then looked around. He chase had scared any other prey into its burrow, she suspected. She perched up her ears and heard the faintest fluttering of feathers outside of the beech grove and over a slope. She began to creep toward it. Her senses alert.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:18 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonpaw wanted to attack him, but at the same time she wanted to chase him off, he was scrawny," Here's the deal. If I get you some prey will you do something that makes sense?"
Bingo looked at her and nodded before his stomach growled again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Sigh...

@RipplePaw

Morningblue padded out of the clearing and into the territory and began making his way toward some taller oaks where he'd had luck lately catching mice and shrews. He sniffed the air, and sure enough, there was the scent of mouse. "Here," he said aloud to Sparrowfang as he dropped into a crouch and began to glide silently downwind.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Whats she doing now? She thought as she parted her jaws, then quickly realized that the apprentice was hunting a squirrel. Tigerdawn watched with interest as Cherrypaw disappeared over the hill. She hesitated, then slipped out from under the bush and followed her apprentice, keeping to the shadows.

Character Site

Old August 4th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Whats she doing now? She thought as she parted her jaws, then quickly realized that the apprentice was hunting a squirrel. Tigerdawn watched with interest as Cherrypaw disappeared over the hill. She hesitated, then slipped out from under the bush and followed her apprentice, keeping to the shadows.
Cherrypaw made her way over the slope and parted her jaws to follow the scent. She spotted the squirrel digging furiously into the earth, burying its cache of tree nuts. Cherrypaw learned from her last mistake and moved to position herself downwind. The scent of the squirrel made her mouth water as she crept nearer and nearer, and the squirrel was so intent on its digging, it never even glanced up. Cherrypaw was about about a foxlength away when she stepped on a twig she hadn't seen. It snapped loudly under her foot and the squirrel stood straight up, alert, but Cherrypaw took off toward it the moment she heard the noise and the squirrel hadn't made it more than a step before she pinned it. It struggled under her paws and she missed once trying to deliver a killing bite, but dispatched it quickly after that. She held he catch in her jaws for a moment, thrilled but her own catch, before she set it gently on the ground and kicked dirt over it, continuing to stalk and see what else she could bring back for her clan.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn nodded and climbed a tree. She began leaping from branch to branch, following her apprentice.

Character Site

Old August 4th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn nodded and climbed a tree. She began leaping from branch to branch, following her apprentice.
As Cherrypaw crept along, she suddenly heard the twitter of a chickadee fluttering to the ground to her right. It was washing itself in a puddle on the forest floor, dipping its head, then fluffing out its feathers. Cherrypaw began to stalk closer, approaching the bird from behind. She leapt at it when she was less than a foxlength away, landing straight in the puddle, and emerging with a sopping wet nose, chest, and paws, but the chickadee in her jaws.
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:46 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Cute XDDD)
(I think Snow is kinda like Vexy too with all the love stuff XD)
"Did I stutter?" Snowstar teased, softly brushing her tail tip over the top of Berry's head. "Cmon Berry, you're one of my best friends. I trust you. I want you in ThunderClan."
(...Should I make a cat based off Kopa? I kinda want to x3)
"I've already told you before, Snowstar," Berry ducked her head timidly, looking away. "I'm not clan material. I can't fight, or climb or any of that stuff."
Old August 5th, 2017, 07:46 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
(...Should I make a cat based off Kopa? I kinda want to x3)
"I've already told you before, Snowstar," Berry ducked her head timidly, looking away. "I'm not clan material. I can't fight, or climb or any of that stuff."
"Obviously you can hunt," Snowstar flicked her tail to the hare, her gaze locked with Berry's. "Climbing isnt that important unless you're hunting squirrels or a bird. And nobody can just fight naturally," She stated. "You have to learn these things. And so far, you've only been trying to learn it by yourself, not find someone to teach you." The leader tilted her head. "You may think you're not Clan material, but why dont you give it a try and let us be the judge of that?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 5th, 2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Starkit was now laying on her side, playing with the water. Dabbing her paws in, she giggled as she watched the fish swim away before coming up curiously to figure out what had intruded in on their space.
@Random Melchester @Stario