Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:25 AM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Myling
Today 05:23 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 05:16 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:06 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2021, 12:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Adder Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan2021 View Post

The large apprentice nodded and dragged Berrywing onto Seedhearts shoulders. He then stood up and took some of the wait on his own shoulders. "I was stupid!" Halfpaw wailed when they began to walk. "Its m fault! If only I had listened to him, or stoopped when he stuck out his tail! The viper struck for me, not him. He saved my life!" The chimera apprentice sobbed.
Seedheart wanted to comfort the apprentice, but they had t get away from this place. They needed to go to Twilighstar and report it. That was her job. If anything happened she was the first to know. "Shh. It's okay. It's not your fault. Now let's get out fast so none us get bitten.", she whispered. The molly padded out of the clearing and towards camp.

(I'll go make a post in the leaders den. no need to respond to this)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 9th, 2021, 12:50 AM

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Seedheart had dropped the body right in he camp and her first instincts was to go up to Twilighstar's den. The molly dreaded telling her that a clanmate was dead, but she had too. "Twilightstar it's urgent.", she meowed, her heart dropping. She kept her head up. Once she got the leaders attention that was when she said, "Berrywing is dead. I went to adder rocks and I heard aHalfpaw yowling. When I got there Berrywing was dead. He was bitten by a snake saving Halfpaw." Seedheart hoped the apprentice was fine he was pretty shaken.

[ @Moonraven; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 9th, 2021, 01:12 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Funtime Foxy - Seed is gonna have her hands full l o l]

Of course he had messed it up. He should've paid more attention to when his mother had talked about the different hunting crouches during their travels back to WindClan. Stupid, stupid stupid! The tom felt crestfallen, which only caused the anxiety to grow. But the sound of Seedheart's voice was soft and... understanding? It was a foreign tone to the shy tom, so much so that he didn't quite know how to react. So instead of saying anything back, he just straightened up and pretended like he'd never even crouched down in the first place. That would work, right?

"O-Okay," Littlepaw mumbled, eyes darting up rather quickly to catch a glimpse of Seedheart's face. There didn't seem to be any disdain or impatience lingering in her sight, which was still watching him. Confusion settled in even more. Usually by this point he was already fighting off the jeers left and right. But there hadn't been a single comment made. Don't arch your back. Keep tail low. No spotting. The apprentice ran through the list again in his head before he decided to attempt it once more. This time was slightly better, as he lowered himself to the ground keeping his back straight. His tail, which he held slightly off the ground, twitched back and forth, despite the tom fighting with every inch to keep it still. Cursed nerves. Hatred began to surface, and it wasn't the first time that Littlepaw wished he could just do what was asked of him instead of overthinking it.
Old January 9th, 2021, 02:07 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cricketpaw padded out of the apprentices den bored out of her mind. She wanted to do some training, but couldn't seem to find her mentor. She was way behind on her training and she wanted to be ready in case they went into battle with Shadowclan. Maybe she could force a cat to take her battle training. Gets them to actually do something for a chance. The first warrior she spotted she padded up to. "Hey I really want to learn some battle moves. Mind taking me out to do so?", she asked. At this rate she would never be a cricket warrior. That was all she really wanted.

[ open ]

Old January 9th, 2021, 03:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Coldamber followed behind Stagleech. She'd indulge him and let him run about. He seemed to like the snow when he wasn't stuck in it. She shook a few leftover pieces of snow from her pelt, hoping none of it had melted and would make her cold later.
"Perhaps Twilightstar should have named you Stagleap, dear," she mewed, looking at his leap prints compared to her smaller steps, a smile on her maw.
When he called out to her, she bounded over as hurriedly as she could on her three feet.
She crowed in triumph when she saw the plants.
"Good job, Stagleech!"
She sweetly bumped into him before carefully collecting each herb before pawing over a soft layer of frost over what was left. She wasn't sure, but she had an idea that maybe the frost in a way protected smaller and below ground plants, but no proof of this.
"Onward my herb finder."

[+2 chervil]
@Arie

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old January 9th, 2021, 05:59 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @DodoBird --

"No worries. My rank doesn't matter when it comes to hunting, outside of the fact that I might need to watch out a bit more for any of our clanmates that we might happen upon out on the moor." Breezefeather in all didn't like the fact that his clanmates made a big thing out of the fact that he was deputy, because the senior cat had been a warrior for longer than he'd been a deputy and he was settled within the higher ranking role but it was still, he didn't like the separation that came with it, because he still slept in the Warrior's Den after all, it wasn't like he was isolated and had a connection of some sort with their ancestors, unlike the leader. Nope, he felt quite ordinary outside of the fact that he got to yell at extra cats. "Come on, then let's head out."

[You can quote this post and post in the WindClan Territory Thread ]

-- @gs29513 --

It was with warm amusement that Breezefeather gazed out over his son. Who meant the world to him, along with Flurrykit. It was relaxing this, sitting down and enjoying a good meal with one's little one. Although the chasing around with the mouse? That hadn't been particularly enjoyable although the deputy was able to see the amusement in it... who would have thought a cat, a deputy nonetheless, would be afraid of mice? Not he himself that was for certain and therefore he didn't fault anyone for not knowing and tried, which most the time didn't happen, to take it with a smile.

But watching his son eat the mouse was a relief and relaxed him to an extent he didn't know he could be. This, eating, was just a confirmation that yes, Thunderkit was alive, and no Thunderkit was not about to die. And that he would actually live and that the breath he was taking right not was not his last breath. "You enjoying that are you?" he questioned as he took a bite out of the rabbit himself and then pushed a bit of it towards Thunderkit. "Just try a tiny bit of this, it's what we'll eat when the weather gets better more often. Windclan thrives off of rabbits. Do you know what makes us unique from the other clans?" Seemed they were heading into a history lesson tonight.

[ @Beau , I'll get to our RP as soon as I can <3 ]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 9th, 2021, 07:09 AM

My Mood: Happy

Halfpaw sat alone in the corner, crying still from the incident at Viper Rocks. @Funtime Foxy

Last edited by Shadowkit10; January 9th, 2021 at 07:10 AM.
Old January 9th, 2021, 07:11 AM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Patrol Place

( @Arie )
Halfpaw burst in the clearing, panting. "Berrywing is dead!" He gasped.
Old January 9th, 2021, 07:26 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Tunnels

Thornpaw had been waiting along with the Shadowclanner for a while, watching as a strange look formed on his face. She wasn't sure what exactly was up with him, but she wasn't going to mess with it. Who knew what he was thinking. As he suggested heading back, she nodded quickly before ducking her head into the tunnels and calling softly We're going to go report Crowtooth. before grabbing her rabbits and heading off towards camp at a trot. She could certainly handle carrying her prey, although the offer was nice considering how large the Shadowclanner was. She figured he would follow and do the reporting, since she wasn't a warrior and he was one. @Rani @implimm
Old January 9th, 2021, 08:10 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven
[So sorry for not being to active! How long has she been gone RP time?]
Skykit hung her head. "I'm sorry." "I went to go explore, and then I kept on walking because I couldn't find my way back to the nursery." The kit hadn't wandered too far, but definately farther than any kit should be. Her endlless tangle of white fur was matted, and definately needed a long grooming when she got back. Hobbling up from her awkward position, the three-legged kit got ready to head back to camp with Twilightstar.

"Blub" Said the fish. "right."
said the other fish. "THE HECK???" Said the human who heard the second fish speak english.
Closed Thread