by glitch
Last post by SnowheartTC
Yesterday 11:24 PM

Old August 21st, 2021, 04:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cougarivy padded out into the clearing. She started to head towards Goldenstep, her first instinct to ask if she could eat before she went out hunting, but a slow smile snaked across her face. She didn't have to answer to anybody anymore, not for the arbitrary tasks. She confidently padded to the freshkill pile and picked out a crow. She found a sunny spot on the outskirts and settled down to enjoy it, leisurely, without a nosy warrior hanging over her shoulder waiting for her to get out and do something. She'd go out and restock the freshkill pile alone and after she ate.
@Stardust~

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 23rd, 2021, 10:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stretching languidly, Falconfur made her way into the clearing. Her pelt was shining an almost golden color, and as she lifted each paw daintily a small twitch of muscle ran through her pelt. Her tail waved softly behind her, long and most certainly out of the dirt. After all, getting it dirty simply would not do. That would be a disgrace really, there would be no excuses for being unpresentable. Trotting smoothly to the freshkill pile the molly sat down, before selecting a piece of prey and digging into it with a small smile. It was good, someone must have been out hunting early. Hopefully she would get a chance to head out of camp today. She hadn't been to her favorite spring in a while, and there was surely some underlying grime she must remove.
---------------
Shrewstep didn't normally think of himself as a cat who was attracted to beauty. He fancied himself as more in depth than that, concerned with personality rather than pure attractiveness. But......one could make exceptions. While a niggling guilt was poking his stomach, he reasoned with himself. He just wanted to be friends, and it wasn't like cats didn't have flings! They did, fairly often, he told himself, shaking out his own rather dusty pelt and hastily grooming it. Thus emboldened, he strode forward, hoping to make the acquaintance of the beautiful Falconfur.

As he neared her he almost had second thoughts, before internally fortifying himself once more. Standing a taillength away he cleared his throat softly, and mewed quietly Would you mind if I intruded upon your thoughts for a moment? Perhaps a bit formal, but it never hurt to make an especially good first impression. He was a cordial, well mannered cat after all. At least, he thought so.
--------------
Falconfur had rather different thoughts on this tom. Hers were not so much of friendship and love, but of control. He was small and dirty, not something she would touch with a long stick, and yet he was here, presumably to try and woo her. Which, frankly, was a bad idea. Not that she was going to discourage him. Toms were idiots when they were in love, that much was clear enough to her. She had used this stupidity several times before, after all, so why should this one be any different? He certainly didn't seem exceptionally sharp. It would not so much be an intrusion as a welcome distraction. she purred, words smooth as silk, scooting slightly to the side to make room. Ugh, a trip to the stream would DEFINITELY be in order.
-----------------
Did she LIKE him? Eyes widening slightly as his rather cumbersome advance was accepted, Shrewstep slid down next to the molly quite eagerly, her fur even more beautiful up close. Opening his mouth to continue the conversation.....therein lay the rub. He didn't actually have a conversation planned, and now he had to think of one. Preferably in a way that wouldn't make him seem like a bumbling fool. A worthy, although unlikely to succeed, goal. After sitting silently for what seemed a bit too long(it was), the tom finally succeeded in choking out Do you have a mate? before clamping his mouth firmly shut. Oh no nononononono, that was the WRONG THING TO SAY! BAD SHREWSTEP!
--------------------
Oh dear, this one really was hopeless. Sighing internally, only a soft exhale escaping to the outside world, Falconfur considered her options. She could get rid of this one immediately, tell him she was in fact with someone, or give him hope. She went, somewhat predictably, for the latter. Chuckling softly, she purred No, I don't unfortunately. But I bet you do handsome! she added, despite the fact that the small tom was, decidedly, nothing of the sort. Covered in scars and such an unattractive color, UGH! But potentially useful, so she kept her smile unwavering, turning her head to give him a chance to see her brilliant green eyes.
-------------------
Did she......did she LIKE him? She called him handsome! Shrewstep was all butterflies in that moment, eyes glazing over as he imagined calling her his mate. After a brief struggle back to concentration(and she was SINGLE!) the tom managed to form words again, coming up with a shaky No, I, uh, I don't. Have a mate, I mean. Would you......like to, uh, uuuuhhhh, go into the territory with me? It was feeble, he knew that, but what was he supposed to say? This possibly beautiful molly was acting like she was interested him, she called him handsome, she didn't have a mate, it was all QUITE a lot to process for Shrewstep. But, hopefully, some outside of camp air would return some rationality to his scattered mind. Hopefully.
------------------
He was pathetic. Purely pathetic, and Falconfur had a hard time keeping herself from laughing at his pathetic attempts to hide his obvious interest. Only a small snort escaped her though, and she maintained a kind smile. It would be an honor to join you. she mewed, before getting to her feet with a soft Shall we? Stretching to allow her fur to shimmer, she trotted swiftly out of the camp, leaving the tom to follow behind.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 07:18 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@Rainquail @WINGSOFFIRE @seeingstars

Waterkit and Cloudkit were off having fun a little away from them. Smoky had asked wat was he doing. "I'm hungryyyy. I want to eat a mouse. Oh oh! A frog? Frogs remind me of food. And water. Water reminds me of swimming which reminds me if Riverclan who are stinky and eat disgusting fish. Ew stinky Riverclan. They swim! They eat fish. Stinky. Swimming. Fish. Ew. Stinky. Swimming. Fish. Hungry. Food. Food. Food!!" the young kit rambled on. Hungry. That was the only though now racing through his mind. He reached up to grab a pigeon. Why not try something new? As he clamped his teeth on it, a frog flew from the pile and landed on him. "SMOKKYYYY. CLOUDDDYYY. WATERRRKITTT. I'M UNDeR atTaCK heLppPpPp" he yowled, dropping his pick and trying to heave off the big frog. It would of been quite easy if he weren't so busy with flailing his paws everywhere and being dramatic. He had just wanted something to shoo away his hunger, and he got attacked. How dare that frog!
Old August 23rd, 2021, 07:46 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebeans View Post
@Rainquail @WINGSOFFIRE @seeingstars

Waterkit and Cloudkit were off having fun a little away from them. Smoky had asked wat was he doing. "I'm hungryyyy. I want to eat a mouse. Oh oh! A frog? Frogs remind me of food. And water. Water reminds me of swimming which reminds me if Riverclan who are stinky and eat disgusting fish. Ew stinky Riverclan. They swim! They eat fish. Stinky. Swimming. Fish. Ew. Stinky. Swimming. Fish. Hungry. Food. Food. Food!!" the young kit rambled on. Hungry. That was the only though now racing through his mind. He reached up to grab a pigeon. Why not try something new? As he clamped his teeth on it, a frog flew from the pile and landed on him. "SMOKKYYYY. CLOUDDDYYY. WATERRRKITTT. I'M UNDeR atTaCK heLppPpPp" he yowled, dropping his pick and trying to heave off the big frog. It would of been quite easy if he weren't so busy with flailing his paws everywhere and being dramatic. He had just wanted something to shoo away his hunger, and he got attacked. How dare that frog!
~Waterkit~
After seeing her brother get attacked, she kept forward, and not helping, tackled the Frog, and as she tackled the frog she was tackling her brother, adding more weight, before tearing at the frog, she stumbled backwards as the frog laid on her and she was now tearing at it and trying to eat it at the same time. Her paws clawed at the greenish-grey tinge of the frog's skin and her teeth teared at it, hoping for some help. "HeLpPPpPPPPpPPPPP!!!!" She mouthed, the frog muffling it.

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; August 23rd, 2021 at 07:54 PM.
Old August 26th, 2021, 05:38 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Rainquail • @-Ash- • @coffeebeans • @WINGSOFFIRE }

Smokykit listened to Bushykit's rambling, at least as best he could. He didn't quite understand his brother, but he did his best. He watched him leave to get food, have a frog fall on him causing a chain reaction of his siblings being buried by food. Smokykit let out a frustrated sigh but went to his sibling's aid. He grabbed the frog and pulled it off of Waterkit. Offering a smile before taking the frog closer to the nursery. He crouched by it and took a large bite of it, this was his reward for helping. This half-eaten shredded frog belonged to him now. He proudly took another bite of the frog. A satisfied purr rising from his throat.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:36 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Cloudkit let his siblings dodge his lazy attempts at play and laid on the ground, idly listening to their conversation, having tuckered himself out from trying to be silly.
He was quick to jump to his paws when one of his brothers let out a yowl, startling him from his half asleep state and trotted after Smokykit and Waterkit. He couldn't help the way he guffawed at Waterkit's failed attempts to help their brother. If she couldn't even help, what use was he as the runt? He backed away and let the others handle it.
In the end it was Smokykit who saved them, only to prance off with what hed claimed as his own fresh kill. He blinks at him, a little starry eyed.
"Oh, wow. That was pretty cool, Smoky. You were able to stop the frog. You're probably going to be a great warrior."
@seeingstars @coffeebeans @WINGSOFFIRE @-Ash-

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 26th, 2021, 01:18 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

marshwolf sat in the darkest corner of the clearing.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 26th, 2021, 07:03 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

- @seeingstars @coffeebeans @Rainquail @WINGSOFFIRE -

Sleetkit just sat in the same spot awkwardly, feeling a bit like an outcast. Normally he would've been very happy to play with his siblings, but he had something big on his mind, which he was debating telling his siblings. "You guys are weird," he finally said, very quietly. Really, what were they doing?

Last edited by -Ash-; August 26th, 2021 at 07:03 PM.
Old August 26th, 2021, 07:08 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@seeingstars @-Ash- @Rainquail @WINGSOFFIRE

Smokykit ... excUSe mE? The little tom let out a huff, leaving the forgotten pigeon behind and making his way over slowly via scent. Everything was dark, and life was ... hard sometimes but he dealt with it. How dare Smoky take his frog! He stormed over playfully to his sibling, quickly ducking and clamping his very tiny sharp teeth into the slimy, battle scarred prey. Bushykit let out a small grunt, trying to drag it away. Frog! Hungry. Food. Hungry. Frog frog frog!! He hadn't yet noticed what Sleetkit had said, mainly because he deaf in his left ear, preoccupied with the frog, and had concentration problems.
Old August 28th, 2021, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Rainquail • @-Ash- • @coffeebeans • @WINGSOFFIRE }

~~~
Smokykit growled as he reached out a paw and swatted at the back of Bushykit's head. He'd gotten it fair and square his dumb brother had gotten the pigeon anyways. "Give it back!" The blue-gray tom snarled at him, his fur rising, his tail tip twitching as he glared on through firey amber eyes.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥