Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by fade
Today 08:11 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by fade
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 07:26 AM

Old June 21st, 2020, 01:35 AM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart didn't even have words. She had expected to cry and feel guilty and sad, and happy, and weak...But she stood there. She had earned her warrior name. She turned to look at her clanmates and slowly moved into the crowd and sat down to see the rest of the meeting, head held high.
Leopardblaze felt so much pride for her apprentice who had become a warrior. She padded up to her smiling warmly, meowing quietly, "I'm so proud of you Lotusheart."

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 21st, 2020 at 01:35 AM.
Old June 21st, 2020, 01:38 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart turned to her mentor, giving her a friendly lick on the shoulder.
"Thank you for teaching me so much about being a good warrior and a good cat in general." she replied.
Old June 21st, 2020, 02:56 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Sunkit waddled along in her father's paws, squished against her brothers. Hearing her name being called she squeezed free from her father and stepped forward.

@wren @Starfall @BILL. @Scum (sorry it's short! I've been busy and don't have enough time for wco)

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old June 21st, 2020, 09:20 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Hmm... maybe apprentice ceremonies! I could be Wavepaw! she squealed at her sister jumping up and down. @gs29513
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 21st, 2020, 10:12 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Oh. Splashkit mewed, looking somewhat crestfallen. I guess you're going to be an apprentice before me, aren't you. she continued, sitting down. I want you to be an apprentice, but I don't want everyone to be apprenticed before me. @~RooRoo~
Old June 21st, 2020, 10:21 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Oh. she meowed looking down. No. At the same time as you. That stupid Skykit dragged me with her out of the stinkin territory and we were caught! Soo. I hate her sooooooo much and I would give anything to hurt her! @gs29513
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 21st, 2020, 11:10 AM

My Mood: Tired

Willowbreeze chanted the new warriors names, happy for all of them.
Old June 21st, 2020, 04:54 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Then by the powers of the Star Cats, I give you your warrior names.

"Warblerpaw [ @vermin], from this moment forth you shall be known as Warblercry. The Star Cats honor your quick thinking and resolve, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Your voice alerted the Clan to danger, and I hope you never allow it to be silenced-- the Clan needs more responsible warriors."
Lionstar wouldn't go into how the name was also because of how Warblerpaw used to be a crybaby .. and it sort of symbolized the growth from that? Only sort of.

"Berrypaw [ @Puddle~], from this moment forth you shall be known as Berryscorch. The Star Cats honor your fiery attitude and your fierce resilience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Your enthusiastic nature knows little bounds, and I trust you will not allow your spark to extinguish.

"Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf]. from this moment forth you shall be known as Lotusheart. The Star Cats honor your gentleness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You are steadfast, Lotusheart: remember that. Your heart has always been in the right place, even if it has taken you outside your usual comfort zone.

"Foxpaw [ @Mentallyunstable], from this moment forth you shall be known as Foxblaze. The Star Cats honor your energy and persistence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You've always been a very involved member of our Clan, and I expect you to maintain a strong presence as a reliable Clan-mate."
Lionstar had already gone into the whole pride thing earlier so he figured it was best to leave it there.

"Snowpaw [ @Mumble], from this moment forth you shall be known as Snowfern. The Star Cats honor your easy-going nature and warmth, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Enjoy your time as a new warrior. It'll go fast. When you feel ready to take on an apprentice, you can speak with me about it." He still wasn't a fan of the.. forcing it upon a new warrior and wanted Snowfern to understand that. Apprentices were a hefty responsibility.

While he gave everyone the opportunity to have their names be chanted and to soak in the ceremony, he mentally prepared himself for the next group of cats he'd be calling up. Today the nursery would be taking a pretty big hit!

Darkpaw, Troutspring, and Nightpaw all chanted the new names.
Old June 21st, 2020, 05:54 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Foxblaze saw Sootflare chanting her name and ran over excitedly, "Look! Did ya hear I fought off a whole DOG all by myself! I never gave up I swear!!" she could not stop the verbal diarrhea coming out of her mouth as she bounced up and down in front of Sootflare. Suddenly she stopped kind of sad, "Does this mean we don't get to hang out anymore?"

Sootflare

"I heard," he said with a smile, playfully placing a paw over her mouth to stop her rambling, "I will admit, I didn't really didn't expect the little kit I found adventuring in the territory to make it this far but... here we are. I'm proud of you, Foxblaze."

"As for 'hanging out', I have my duties and you have yours but... maybe I can sneak you on a patrol with me sometime."
Old June 21st, 2020, 05:59 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootflare

"I heard," he said with a smile, playfully placing a paw over her mouth to stop her rambling, "I will admit, I didn't really didn't expect the little kit I found adventuring in the territory to make it this far but... here we are. I'm proud of you, Foxblaze."

"As for 'hanging out', I have my duties and you have yours but... maybe I can sneak you on a patrol with me sometime."
When Sootflare said her new name it became so real to her. She was really a warrior. When Sootflare said he might be able to sneak a patrol with her she almost cried. She didn’t know why but she was just too overwhelmed with emotions right now. She quickly moved forward and buried her face in his fur.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.