Today 10:18 PM

Old June 21st, 2021, 11:54 AM
B i r b

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Sand'kit of Shadowclan |

Sand'kit was in Shadowclans clearing once more, despite being out here constantly and bothering other cats. He was determined to make more friends and boost his social status. He looked around, wait, had he been friends with an apprentice yet? He couldn't recall if he had.

The young tom bounced around the area, and noticed a cat. Perfect, this was his chance! He snuck around, and then pounced on the cat. ' ' Hey, nice to meet ya!' ' Sand'kit said, a wide grin on his face.

| @Meeklein
Thistlepaw growled and kicked Sandkit off of her face. What's up squirt? She smiled and dropped a mouse in front of him. Kits gotta eat first!
Old June 21st, 2021, 12:03 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Sand'kit of Shadowclan |

The tom smiled, wait, she was giving him prey? This had to be a sign of friendship! ' ' Thank you!' ' He grabbed the mouse, and began eating it. ' 'Oh, I just came in here to talk to some apprentices, that's whats up.' ' He decided to put a more 'cool' tone to his voice, to try and seem impressive.

| @Meeklein

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:11 AM

My Mood: Happy

Finchpaw entered the apprentice den. He felt hollow, ashamed, and ever so slowly, angry.

He settled down into his nest and rested his head on his paws. As Rookpaw came in he raised his head and stared at her.

As their eyes met his emotions started swallowing him up. He had managed to get through this ordeal with his life but he felt as his soul had been ripped up and shredded. His loud , proud, fierce self felt reduced to a a shell.

Would you come sit by me.” He asked softly

@Shade.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:18 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Arrow Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Finchpaw entered the apprentice den. He felt hollow, ashamed, and ever so slowly, angry.

He settled down into his nest and rested his head on his paws. As Rookpaw came in he raised his head and stared at her.

As their eyes met his emotions started swallowing him up. He had managed to get through this ordeal with his life but he felt as his soul had been ripped up and shredded. His loud , proud, fierce self felt reduced to a a shell.

Would you come sit by me.” He asked softly

@Shade.
Rookpaw sat down in a loaf shape, right next to him, their pelts brushing. She didn't understand the emotions of others too well but she could tell he needed someone. Before, she thought comforting people was awkward. That's because before she didn't care about people. But she cared for him. So, to her own surprise, she wasn't overthinking or feeling clingy at the attempts to understand others' emotions.
"I...what even? Just, what even is anything anymore?" She said awkwardly in true Rookpaw fashion.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rookpaw sat down in a loaf shape, right next to him, their pelts brushing. She didn't understand the emotions of others too well but she could tell he needed someone. Before, she thought comforting people was awkward. That's because before she didn't care about people. But she cared for him. So, to her own surprise, she wasn't overthinking or feeling clingy at the attempts to understand others' emotions.
"I...what even? Just, what even is anything anymore?" She said awkwardly in true Rookpaw fashion.
Finchpaw closed his eyes as he felt her press against him. He let his head fall onto her back and took a deep shaky breath.

I’ll tell you everything tomorrow.” He said in a hoarse voice.

The minute he had his eyes closed he saw Olivekits dead body appear in front of me. Tigerpaw reaching out to him. His eyes burst open and he had a small shiver.

He was not soft. This was not going to be how he reacted at every death. And Yet again, this was death that he caused...

We will never speak of this moment again as well,” he declared as he tried to stead his voice. He pressed his nose into Rookpaws fur. He didn’t want her thinking that he was someone to pity. He was going to take this one night to let himself be this disposable version if himself before snapping back.

She had stood up for him. She had spoken up and dared to tell Dawnstar to forgive him. That simple action meant the world to him, he owed her. Is this what friendship ensured? It was all new to him.

Rookpaw smelt like pine and mist, it was refreshing as he had been encompassed in blood not a few seconds ago.

Do you think me weak.” He asked

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 23rd, 2021 at 12:38 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:45 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Finchpaw closed his eyes as he felt her press against him. He let his head fall onto her back and took a deep shaky breath.

I’ll tell you everything tomorrow.” He said in a hoarse voice.

The minute he had his eyes closed he saw Olivekits dead body appear in front of me. Tigerpaw reaching out to him. His eyes burst open and he had a small shiver.

He was not soft. This was not going to be how he reacted at every death. And Yet again, this was death that he caused...

We will never speak of this moment again as well,” he declared as he tried to stead his voice. He pressed his nose into Rookpaws fur.

She had stood up for him. She had spoken up and dared to tell Dawnstar to forgive him. That simple action meant the world to him, he owed her. Is this what friendship ensured? It was all new to him.

Rookpaw smelt like pine and mist, it was refreshing as he had been encompassed in blood not a few seconds ago.

Do you think me weak.” He asked
Rookpaw was surprised her gesture of physical affection was received well. Finchpaw did not seem like the cuddly type to let his guard down. She didn't know all the details, but if he felt better talking about it some other time then she could wait.
What she had actually expected came, of course. Rook wasn't embarrassed to give hugs, she always thought it was normal and hugging someone didn't mean much. But Finchpaw was immediately getting defensive. Fine, she wouldn't speak of this. But if he ever got over it she would probably bring it up if he annoyed her too much.
Rook listened to his question. Did she? Not really. Oh, she thought that the circumstances were rather peculiar and was honestly more upset about him betraying the traitors than betraying Dawnstar. But if he hadn't he'd be dead. And she didn't want that.
"No. I really don't."
Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Rookpaw was surprised her gesture of physical affection was received well. Finchpaw did not seem like the cuddly type to let his guard down. She didn't know all the details, but if he felt better talking about it some other time then she could wait.
What she had actually expected came, of course. Rook wasn't embarrassed to give hugs, she always thought it was normal and hugging someone didn't mean much. But Finchpaw was immediately getting defensive. Fine, she wouldn't speak of this. But if he ever got over it she would probably bring it up if he annoyed her too much.
Rook listened to his question. Did she? Not really. Oh, she thought that the circumstances were rather peculiar and was honestly more upset about him betraying the traitors than betraying Dawnstar. But if he hadn't he'd be dead. And she didn't want that.
"No. I really don't."

Finchpaw let out the breath he was holding. She didn’t think him weak, thank Starclan.

He pressed closer, enjoying the heat from her body. It was calming even, not that he wanted to admit. He needed her desperately at the moment and felt that if she left he might fully break down. It felt a little silly to want to depend on someone so much in a moment. He hadn’t even fully decided whether he trusted her or not but after this, whether he wanted to admit it himself or not, she had become the most important cat to him.

He wanted to sleep so desperately but he didn’t want to see the images from today. He didn’t want to think what a coward he looked like. What a fool he was made off.

He let himself smile at his own misfortune.

Well at least I know now that you will be able to hold something over my head when I act stupid in the future,” he joked in a tired voice.

He felt so tired, so insanely tired.

Thank you, by the way. For saying something.”

Last edited by Nostalgia; June 23rd, 2021 at 01:06 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:20 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:

Finchpaw let out the breath he was holding. She didn’t think him weak, thank Starclan.

He pressed closer, enjoying the heat from her body. It was calming even, not that he wanted to admit. He needed her desperately at the moment and felt that if she left he might fully break down. It felt a little silly to want to depend on someone so much in a moment. He hadn’t even fully decided whether he trusted her or not but after this, whether he wanted to admit it himself or not, she had become the most important cat to him.

He wanted to sleep so desperately but he didn’t want to see the images from today. He didn’t want to think what a coward he looked like. What a fool he was made off.

He let himself smile at his own misfortune.

Well at least I know now that you will be able to hold something over my head when I act stupid in the future,” he joked in a tired voice.

He felt so tired, so insanely tired.

Thank you, by the way. For saying something.”
Rookpaw allowed her guard to slip. She felt battle-ready 24/7 but this weirdly sad moment was somehow comforting. Having someone depend on her was weird. But she'd never depend on him, right? Even if she didn't think he was weak...or maybe she was already depending on him, the only cat that understood her to dome extent and didn't question the things he didn't understand. Rookpaw also pressed closer, she was a notorious hugger, edgy or not, and having someone near her made the anxious thoughts go away. Strange. Before that, people trying to save her from her anxiety only made it much worse.
"I don't know what I did. I don't know what's right or wrong either. I just didn't want you to be in danger."
Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Rookpaw allowed her guard to slip. She felt battle-ready 24/7 but this weirdly sad moment was somehow comforting. Having someone depend on her was weird. But she'd never depend on him, right? Even if she didn't think he was weak...or maybe she was already depending on him, the only cat that understood her to dome extent and didn't question the things he didn't understand. Rookpaw also pressed closer, she was a notorious hugger, edgy or not, and having someone near her made the anxious thoughts go away. Strange. Before that, people trying to save her from her anxiety only made it much worse.
"I don't know what I did. I don't know what's right or wrong either. I just didn't want you to be in danger."
Finchpaw gave a small chuckle.

Aw you do care about me,” he teased in raspy voice.

His eyelids were growing tired and his vision was beginning to blur. Finchpaw was on the verge of falling asleep despite his new uncommon fear of seeing the images of today.

He finally allowed himself to doze off, feeling safe and comforted by Rookpaws presence. He would tell her his version if what happened in the morning.

Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:37 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Finchpaw gave a small chuckle.

Aw you do care about me,” he teased in raspy voice.

His eyelids were growing tired and his vision was beginning to blur. Finchpaw was on the verge of falling asleep despite his new uncommon fear of seeing the images of today.

He finally allowed himself to doze off, feeling safe and comforted by Rookpaws presence. He would tell her his version if what happened in the morning.
Rookpaw made a grimace as he teased her. Ugh, and here she thought an unhealthy dose of trauma would fix him. Oh, well. She couldn't deny the fact that she cared for him. She also couldn't escape the questions. Did he care too? Or was this whole experience a warning sign that their friendship would not be stable. She looked down at him. He seemed to have passed out. She took a deep breath and looked around. Her gaze settled calmly onto the camp outside. So much blood, so much commotion. She felt bad for whoever had to lick the floor of the camp to clean it. She tried to focus on the things around her. The camp, the dim moonlight, the feeling of Finchpaw sleeping next to her. She didn't want to think. But she knew very well that she would. That was something she often did at night. And with so much commotion, with having her heart race with concern, Rookpaw knew she would not be sleeping tonight, or at least for the next few hours. The deep bags under her eyes were evidence of how often that happened. But Finchpaw's presence was a comfort and might put her to sleep later on. The two amber dots gleamed in the darkness like dying embers, just like most nights. There was too much to think about...

Last edited by Shade.; June 23rd, 2021 at 03:26 AM.