Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:39 PM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:11 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:10 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:03 PM

Old December 10th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverglitter17 View Post
“Oh wow!” Icekit exclaimed. “I go outside all the time! Maybe you could come with me next time.” She invited Silverkit to go outside with her.
"Really?" Silverkit looked at the entrance of the nursery. "What's it like out there?" She was a very curious, but cautious kit. She knew that out of the wall was mainly where the 'older' kits were in her mind. Wich in actuality were warriors, apprentices, leader, deputy, medic, and medic apprentice. "Well that sounds super cool! Let's go!"

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 11th, 2020, 06:09 AM

My Mood: Sad

“It’s a lot better than being stuck inside the nursery.” Icekit replied. “If you stay with me, you won’t get lost.” She thought that she’d let Silverkit decide whether she liked it better outside or inside. @rosetherosey
My Characters
Icekit (ShadowClan) Emerald (Loner Kit)
Old December 11th, 2020, 08:57 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Silentkit got up to follow Quailpaw outside. She was acting like such a baby. She was a whole moon and a half old, for star's sake! Once they got outside, she stuck her face in the snow and started rolling around. It comforted her and since her fur was still patchy and burned off, it was very soothing.
@Snow Carrot sorry it took me a while XD
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverglitter17 View Post
“It’s a lot better than being stuck inside the nursery.” Icekit replied. “If you stay with me, you won’t get lost.” She thought that she’d let Silverkit decide whether she liked it better outside or inside. @rosetherosey
She lifted her head boldly and said,"Let's go outside the nursery!" Sivlerkit was super excited! What would it be like outside the nursery?

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:06 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Silentkit got up to follow Quailpaw outside. She was acting like such a baby. She was a whole moon and a half old, for star's sake! Once they got outside, she stuck her face in the snow and started rolling around. It comforted her and since her fur was still patchy and burned off, it was very soothing.
@Snow Carrot sorry it took me a while XD
(That's fine! Silentkit is adorable )

A smile tugged at the edge of Quailpaw's lip as Silentkit rolled in the snow, enjoying its minty coolness. Suddenly overcome with a playful spirit rarely surfacing, Quailpaw gently pawed a small snowball together and batted it to the young kit. "Mossball," he said by way of explanation. He didn't know why this young cat was making him so soft, but it was a welcome change from his usual aloof grumpiness.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 11th, 2020, 09:53 AM
oyasumi

@Snow Carrot thanks I plan for Silentkit to slowly forget her family because she's a baby and babies don't really remember things

When Quailpaw explained and batted the snowball towards her, Silentkit remembered she would play this with her brothers! As she tossed it back, she remembered her family. Ivy, her mother, and her brothers, Pounce and Rain. They were both a lot bigger than her and would toss the mossball way over her head. I really want to find them...but maybe it would be nice to stay here? It's not like I have anywhere else to go, and everyone here is so nice!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; December 11th, 2020 at 11:16 AM.
Old December 11th, 2020, 11:27 AM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
@Snow Carrot thanks I plan for Silentkit to slowly forget her family because she's a baby and babies don't really remember things

When Quailpaw explained and batted the snowball towards her, Silentkit remembered she would play this with her brothers! As she tossed it back, she remembered her family. Ivy, her mother, and her brothers, Pounce and Rain. They were both a lot bigger than her and would toss the mossball way over her head. I really want to find them...but maybe it would be nice to stay here? It's not like I have anywhere else to go, and everyone here is so nice!
Quailpaw pushed the snowball back but was curious at the faraway look in the tiny kit's eyes. Something tickled his nose and he looked up to see soft snowflakes drifting down from the sky. It was cold, but not uncomfortably so, and with nothing else to do he was oddly content to sit quietly and play with the kit.

He hesitated, before speaking gruffly. "I think I remember someone saying you had a family. So... so did I. I came here when I was a kit, too, but I think I was older than you. " He snorted softly at a memory. "I remember when my mother was a loner and we saw our first snowfall. I tried to fight the snowflakes, and wouldn't go out in it for days." His voice grew quiet again.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 11th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old December 11th, 2020, 11:46 AM
oyasumi

@Snow Carrot Is this the right way to write a character who doesn't know how to speak well? I've never done this before

Quailpaw was a loner too? She wasn't alone! Silentkit remembered her mama telling her about how speaking was necessary to get your thoughts across, but she had never caught on well. Maybe with so many other cats around instead of just her family, she could learn? "Mama...Ivy. Brother...Pounce, Rain. Then fire. Everything burn. No Mama no brothers. Walking and paws hurt. Big brown cat find me. Now I here." Her throat was on fire after that! She stuffed some snow in her mouth and swallowed. That helped the burning sensation a bit.

Last edited by ChillCat; December 11th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:03 PM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
@Snow Carrot Is this the right way to write a character who doesn't know how to speak well? I've never done this before

Quailpaw was a loner too? She wasn't alone! Silentkit remembered her mama telling her about how speaking was necessary to get your thoughts across, but she had never caught on well. Maybe with so many other cats around instead of just her family, she could learn? "Mama...Ivy. Brother...Pounce, Rain. Then fire. Everything burn. No Mama no brothers. Walking and paws hurt. Big brown cat find me. Now I here." Her throat was on fire after that! She stuffed some snow in her mouth and swallowed. That helped the burning sensation a bit.
(I haven't done it before either, but I think it's very convincing the way you're going about it; it sounds fine!)

Quailpaw's heart went out to the kit as she swallowed painfully, obviously not comfortable with using her voice. "Try eating some snow," he suggested, looking down at her with concern. "It might help a little."

He was quiet for a moment, absorbing her words. It must have been difficult for such a small kit to go through that traumatizing experience; he himself had experienced something similar but not at so young an age. Awkwardly, he attempted to comfort her. "I'm really sorry about your family. It must be... hard."

bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 11th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old December 11th, 2020, 12:53 PM
oyasumi

@Snow Carrot I'm writing Silentkit as an autistic character and I'll use some of my own experiences with it. My parents say I didn't talk until i was 4 and I wasn't fluent until 6 so...yeah. If you want i can put a translation of what she's saying under the text

Silentkit's mother is an ex-shadowclan cat named Ivyshade who dropped her suffix after she left. She would occasionally tell her kits stories about the clans

Silentkit plopped her face in the snow and took a huge mouthful. After she swallowed, she sat down. "Miss Mama. Tell about Clans. Barn is home. Why home burn?" If Quailpaw had had a similar experience, maybe he would understand?