Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:05 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:05 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:42 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:40 AM
[ srp ] Bumblepaw´s...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:36 AM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:17 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Thumbs up Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Well the skunk striped tom had no clue what he'd done to deserve that eye roll but he wouldnt be him if he didnt gasp over dramatically in mock insult at it.

"Well excuse ya Twilightstar! How dare ya imply Leechscar has friends, much less me, much less that he'd share a braincell!" The toms head rested back down on the leaders belly after his raspy declaration, snorting in amusement at his own rasped words.
"But in all seriousness I respect yer son a lot but dont think he likes me. Shame, I enjoy his company an' wouldnt protest more. An' if ya dont wanna tell me whats up dont, Ill figure it out eventually." Eventually meaning when she gave birth because if the fact that a kitten was beating the hell out of his chin and the leader smelled of milk already didnt clue him in that'd be the only thing that did.

In Crowtooths defense he'd inhaled some dust earlier so his nose was proper plugged and his only experience with a pregnant queen (Bravebird) was one he was blocking out because trauma.

For a time he just sat in pleasant silence, purring brokenly as his tattered ear was brought to order and occasionally returning the favor on Twilightstars plump belly to watch it react. Eventually though the lingering stress that'd been lurking since the last meeting made itself known and he lightly drawled.
"Soooooooo... Any tips? Fer deputy stuff. Dont think Im doin' poorly so far but yanno me, always wanna do better."

@Moonraven

Hmm, he had a point. Leechscar was too antisocial to make friends with Crowtooth. The clan leader couldn't help but scowl a little as she thought about Leechscar's social life. He didn't really have friends did he, nor did Dreamlight. Both were rather closed off to clan which broke her heart a tad. She's been far to closed off focusing on her own problems and the clan's that she hasn't bothered to think much about the older two kits.

Leechscar's life was more involved around making hers easier and she didn't really know what motivated Dreamlight. The leader glanced down at her belly as Crowtooth went back to resting on it. She prayed to StarClan that this newest litter would make up for what those two don't have. If they don't have friends perhaps family would do. Twilightstar wasn't going to stick around here forever, she didn't want those two lonely her worse. She wasn't worried about Crowtooth as much as she was those two, he had a knack for making unlikely friends and would have solid support.

"I wouldn't take it personally, Leechscar acts like he doesn't like anyone. But he's got a big heart underneath all that grump." Twilightstar parted her maw in a big yawn and pushed her worries to the back of her mind. She was a tad bit lost at the 'figuring it out' part, but then remembered that Crowtooth could have fluff for brains on certain things. [B]"I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later."[/B

Advise? He was the first deputy to ever ask her advise on the role. "You're doing fine as is, Crowtooth. Though, take breaks and talk frequently with your loved ones when the stress get to be too much, which is something that's going to happen often. You'll burn yourself out quickly if you don't. Ah, and mind your tongue at the gatherings. All it takes is one wrong word to trigger our more aggressive clans looking for a challenge." Crowtooth had a sharp tongue and could be rather witty when he wanted to be, more often playfully than not, but she was concerned on how well that go over with Dawnstar.

Fallownose had always been more on the quiet and observant side when it came to interactions with the leaders. She knew Crowtooth knew how to behave himself, but between losing her deputies to both ShadowClan and RiverClan and ThunderClan known for their repeated attacks on medicine cats, Twilightstar wanted him to be careful.

"You should groom yourself too. You're always full of dirt, you'll be representing WindClan as their deputy now. I'll never hear the end of it from Dawnstar if you come in filthy." Twilightstar lened in to lick the tom's face with a frown. Bumblestar wouldn't care enough to pester her about it, Dawnstar, depending on her mood, would tease her about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (5 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[20 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A voice unexpectedly addressed him as he frantically attempted to fix what he had broken. It startled him and he immediately raised his paws almost like if his paws weren't touching the nest it meant he hadn't caused the mess when he so obviously had. The voice that spoke to him didn't at all sound like the one he had expected to hear from the scary missing bits lady. He'd kind of heard it before, but it sounded different from when she had been standyon the tree and shouting down at everyone. As the older cat walked into his view, Jaggedkit visibly flinched. His eyes looked everywhere BUT at the important cat. He could already feel the icky feeling again, and sure he felt bad but it was like he had chosen to be this way!! There was no way he was going to get answers now from this cat. He had broken their nest, so of course they obviously hated him now!!

Oh great, thanks straws! Set a bad reputation for your littermates will you, missing bits probably wanted nothing to do with them and a part of Jaggedkit was glad. That meant he wouldn't have to look at her- no. How would he get answers to his many questions if she hated them!? "O-Ok I'll help, but I want answers t-too" he demanded, looking up determinedly but keeping his eyes squeezed shut in fear that if he opened them he'd see all Missingbits uh you know missing bits!

Tags:
- Twighlightstar ( @Moonraven )
#Jaggedkit

Twilightstar often forgot how unappealing she could look to other cats. She's never been a vain being and ususally never cared much for others thoughts on her appearance. Still her clanamtes were different, her heart would her hurt had she noticed how Jaggedkit made a point to avoid looking at her, but she was busy with her moss.

"I'll answers-" She stared and cut herself off when she turned to glance at the kitten. His eyes were shut tight. It confused her for a moment and then she sighed softly in understanding. There was that pang in her chest as the realization set in. If she were far younger and less mature she might have shed a tear at the innocent reaction. Suddenly more self-concious of her horrendous, nightmare fueled appearance, Twilightstar swished her tail to the side.

"Come stand on my otherside I can't see you on my blindside." She called to the kit to save from an awkward conversation. "Now then, what do you want to know?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Wrenwhisker - WindClan Warrior

´´Twilightstar?´´ The dappled light-brown she-cat mewed, slipping into the den easily with her lean form. ´´I would like to say something about Dreamsky.´´

Wrenwhisker´s ears twitched as she sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. Amber eyes met Twilightstar´s green one. ´´I was out hunting at Twilight Falls and I heard voices - one of the voices belong to one of our own, Dreamsky,´´ The warrior mewed, her voice soft as to not disturb Twilightstar´s kits. ´´Dreamsky was talking with a loner - a loner I believe she called...´´

Wrenwhisker broke off, amber eyes narrowing as she had to think of what her Clanmate had called the trespassing loner. ´´...Iris,´´ She mewed after a moment. ´´She was joking around with Iris as she would a Clanmate, very aware that the other she-cat was trespassing on WindClan territory. I challenged them both, but neither of them responded to me.´´

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]

At Wrenwhisker's arrival, Twilightstar looked up and twitched her ears. Great, another cat causing trouble with outsiders, again. "Alright, thank you Wrenwhisker, I'll take care of it. I don't understand what goes through cats' heads sometimes." Twilightstar wasn't sure how many times she was going to have to tell cats to do their duties correctly. She might have to start calling more of her warriors' loyalty into question at this rate. She wasn't sure how else to get her clan to stop treating outsiders like clan.

"If there is nothing else would you mind fetching me Fadingdawn on your way out, I need to speak to speak with her."

[

QUOTE=idia;1649153]

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

twillystar does have kits! or..one kit!, egretkit's eyes widen at this newfound information. leechscar is this kits name, and so she thinks it's safe to assume he's a big cat just like papa. oh, maybe he's one of those things that papa is, too! um, fooory is what it's called. leechscar must be a fooory! but according to twilightstar, he only sleeps with her sometimes, and from the sound of it, she's alone a lot of the time. twillystar must be very brave (of course she is, she's the leader, after all) to sleep alone so often.

"well, don't worry, miss twillystar. I'll share your nest with you! and I can bring my brothers too - oh! and my friends, too. then you won't have to sleep alone anymore!" she assures. it'd be like a big sleepover!

egretkit stares at twilightstar, dumbfounded by the answer she received. wait...someone took her eye? "WHAAATTTTT!" oops, maybe that was a bit too loud, but in her defense, she's confused!! what in the world is shadowclan?! well, she knows what shadowclan is but she guesses what she really is wondering is...who is this shadowclan toad who stole miss twillystar's eye? toads are dangerous?!?! she frowns, tiny brows furrowing. she feels..um, she's not sure what she feels, but it's not happiness, that's for sure!

puffing her cheeks out in anger, she speaks up, quite loudly and confidently. "I'll - I'll get your eye back, miss twillystar, that's a promise! don't you worry!!" she declares, nodding. this big ol' shadowclan toad better be scared! "when I catch them..i'll..um!!" she pauses, thinking of what her brothers would say - or maybe what papa would say? uncle crows? somebody! "make them feel really bad for it!!" yep, that's right. those shadowclanners timbers would be shivered once they saw her.

[ @Moonraven ]
[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, what had she invited into her den? Twilightstar was all for having kittens visit her den but she wasn't sure how a sleepover would be. She'd be an anxious mess worrying about one of the kits falling out of the tree or worse. Perhaps Crowtooth was right and she needed to find a new place to serve as the leader's den.

"That's sweet of you, but rather than bring everyone here it might be easier if I visited the nursery and we can have me sleep over there for the night. If you all agree on a night, I can come by the nursery." She told Egretkit. She'd most likely be residing in the nursery during her free time once her kits were born anyway.

The exclamation and the confusion on the kit's face had the leader laughing. It was difficult not to find humor in the situation. Twilightstar probably confused her on what a toad was, but she was glad that she hadn't told the kit who had taken her eye cause Egretkit was quite the determined kit.

She was utterly adorable too! Egretkit reminded Twilightstar why she kept pushing on as she despite how gloomy she often got. There was always someone or something to brighten her day. "You're a good kitten, Egretkit," Twightstar leans in to nuzzle the kit. "You don't have to worry about getting my eye back it was lost a long time ago. It doesn't hurt nor does it bother me anymore. Rather than my eye why don't you bring me you bring some prey you catch when learning how to hunt?" She always found it quite an honor for the young apprentices to bring her something they caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♧ Owlpaw ♧
♧ The Huntress ♧

No Purrks
20/100

Owlpaw, for apprentice of 7 moons, was apparently not as bright as one would hope. With obvious clues of course. BECAUUSE she hadn’t even known- been told by Bigcat- that she was pregnant! The audacity! Aubs thought they were FRIENDS!! the ginger mottled apprentice had suddenly entered the den with an excessively miserable expression on her face. There was earnest displeasure creased in her whisker brows, and The Huntress soberly plodded up to Twilightstar. The sadness of not being informed until now was evident in her body cues. “Bigcat!” she exclaimed. Somehow seeing the scarred leader flung all sadness from Owlpaw and replaced it with her usual excitement of seeing her, and so she flung herself- Bigcat wasn’t a name that would suit for much longer, as Owlpaw herself was sprouting up awful fast. But it was the name The Huntress had given her so that was all that mattered- at the leader, supposedly wrapping her paws around her in a massive hug.

“Y’ never said you ‘as pregnant!! Why didn’t y’ tell me!! I woulda broughtcha m’ first rabbit!! I coulda givn’ to you.” there was a hint of remorseful dismay as subs supposedly pulled back, eyes still bright and expressive.Owlpaw would let go of Twilightstar to puff out her chest in gleeful pride of her accomplishment. ”Jumper taught me ev’rything! He’s so cool!! DID YOU KNOW HE CA’ FISH???” Her voice ended in a high pitched squeak of disbelief. Leechscar was simply fantastic, the super best mentor she could ask for! He had awesome scars too!! But not as awesome as her lovely rescuer.

If it wasn't her favorite ginger apprentice! Her green eye lit up with concern as Owlpaw joined her in her den looking like someone crushed her favorite mossball. She didn't look injured more like she was bothered by something. Twilightstar never had to wait long with Owlpaw she always got straight to the point when she visited.

Her misery didn't last long. Twilightstar grinned as the apprentice flung herself at the leader. She was lucky that she was already sitting or she would have fallen on her back. The young cat was growing in leaps and bounds it seemed. Owlpaw's nickname fit much longer, but Twilightstar's never grown out of any nickname her clanmates give her no matter how strange.

Oh, is that why she was upset? "Well, I figured it was obvious that I was with kits, but you also never asked." Twilightstar pointed calmly. She hadn't gone around broadcasting her pregnancy for the world for obvious reasons, but at the same time with how big she had gotten unless you were Crowtooth, Twilightstr felt like she should have had to say anything.

"I didn't hide it on purpose. I didn't know you'd like to know. You can still bring me a rabbit." She meowed after hearing the dismay in the apprentice's voice. Yet as normal, nothing kept Owlpaw down for long as she was already pulling away and talking with pride about a new topic.

"Jumper?" She quired, not certain she knew who that was until she mentioned fishing. "Oh, Leechscar. I'm glad you like him and are getting along with him. I didn't know he could fish, but he's always loved hunting since he was young." Twilightstar trilled in reply. She had been worried about the contrasting personalities but it seemed they made things work.

"Now he's taken it to the extreme and has gotten into hunting raptors, he said he wanted to train you after I told him the story of how you oh so bravely challenged an owl when we first met." That seemed like eons ago. Owlpaw's certainly grown since then and was fitting into clan life wonderfully. "Has Leechscar taught you anything interesting yet?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:41 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Wrenwhisker - WindClan Warrior

Amber eyes narrowed in the gloominess of the WindClan Leader´s Den as Wrenwhisker nodded. ´´I´ll send her in.´´ With a respectful dip of her head, the light brown tabby slunk out and into the clearing.

Fadingdawn - WindClan Warrior
Well Insulated
Agatha Kitty

Fadingdawn slipped into the den. ´´Twilightstar? Wrenwhisker told me that you needed me.´´

[ @Moonraven ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

SCRATCH - SHIMMERING STREAMS WCRP
Roaringstar is SkyClan´s current Leader. She has an open den policy.
Sunflowerbristle is ThunderClan´s current Deputy.