ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Yesterday 11:33 PM

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:32 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Crystalkit poked its head from the bushes where it was hiding in. "What a relief that no cat saw me yet. This situation is exciting!" Crystalkit said.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

[~] @Dipper; @DarkNight; @Skye; @Vessel; @The Shadow Flower; @Fae; @shadowcla; @Zesty Mango; [~]

Citrusflower followed the scent of Daintybird and the rest of cats. The molly padded into the waterbarn. This place with unfamiliar to her with not having any eyes. The forever queen found a place to sit and catch her breathe. "Thank you Daintybird. My sister has a great follower.", she meowed. Citrusflower looked around blindly. She was tired and ready to rest. Hopefully this battle would end soon, so she could go back to sleep.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:52 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Snowkit and Firekit arrived, Snowkit having prevented Firekit from doing anything dumb. They both looked around, not really noticing any other kits missing from the group. With that, Snowkit stepped away from Firekit, approaching Daintybird.

"Thank you for leading us! Uh, are you okay too?" Snowkit asked this inquisitively, and she really did care about how their 'fearless leader' was doing. Firekit had almost questioned why her sister was being less shy, but she supposed Snowkit had gotten a lot less scared after moving away from the battle. So she stayed back where she had been before, but watched her sister closely from where she was sitting, she may as well.

@Dipper @DarkNight @Skye @Vessel @The Shadow Flower @Fae @shadowcla; @Zesty Mango
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:07 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Dipper @DarkNight @Sparkling Bliss @Skye @Vessel @The Shadow Flower @Fae @shadowcla @Zesty Mango @Alexcentri

Ribbitkit trailed a little behind the rest of the group. His brother was a lost cause--he had seen him trying to fight a Riverclanner and decided against trying to convince him to flee with them. As they arrived at the Waterbarn, he sat a bit separate from the group. He didn't really know the other kits or queens. Sure, he knew their names, but he was too quiet to have ever talked with them before. As the other kits began thanking Daintybird, he smiled to show his appreciation, but didn't speak. Instead, he laid down and got comfortable. The journey to the waterbarn had been a little exhausting for the young kit.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 23rd, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:30 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw walked into the waterbarn, remembering the time he and Falconkit had snuck out and gotten into trouble.
@Dipper @DarkNight @Sparkling Bliss @Skye @Vessel @The Shadow Flower @Fae @shadowcla @Zesty Mango @Alexcentri @Puddletail

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Ambivert

Crystalkit spotted the other kits and giggled. Crystalkit went up to the other kits and asked, "You guys also snuck out?" :P
@Dipper @DarkNight @Sparkling Bliss @Skye @Vessel @The Shadow Flower @Fae @shadowcla @Zesty Mango @Alexcentri @Puddletail @Mentallyunstable
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dipper @Sparkling Bliss @Skye @Vessel @The Shadow Flower @Fae @shadowcla @Zesty Mango @Casper @DarkNight

Things got hectic in the clearing very fast, it seemed Riverclan had another wave to their assault. It was time to get out, and Smokewing did her best to help everyone along, though she was lagging slightly behind. She didn't have good lung capacity and the journey to the Waterbarn was a particularly long and hard one for her. Eventually they made it and hopefully all the kits were with them, but the gray-ticked molly found herself exhausted.
"Is that everyone?" The queen wheezed out, trying to do a head count but having to stop and sit down. At this point she was gasping for breath and had to close her eyes. Her heart wouldn't stop thundering. Why did Riverclan have to attack? There was no precursor that would have warned them, was there? Truthfully, Smokewing didn't like to think about all of the war and anger and hatred. She liked to shelter herself in the nursery and surround herself with happy playful kits. She would have been torn apart out there on the battlefield had she stayed a warrior.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:24 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ribbitkit looked up as he heard Crystalkit speaking. When did she get here? He came to the conclusion that she had arrived while he was napping. We haven't snuck out. We're all here to wait out the battle. It's too dangerous for us to be in camp," he squeaked.

@Elementals

Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:26 PM
Ambivert

Crystalkit looked at Ribbitkit with questions in their eyes. "What battle?" Crystalkit asked @Puddletail
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:29 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ribbitkit tilted his head. "Did you not notice all the fighting cats in the clearing? RiverClan invaded our camp!" He was a little confused how she hadn't noticed the raid. Even from inside the nursery, he had still heard the yowls of the first few fighting cats. And from there, the fight had only escalated.

@Elementals