Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 08:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2023, 01:03 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

In the background, just out of her line of sight, Riverclan was mourning the death of a young warrior. Kestrelskies, if the cries of her family and friends were anything to go by. Deadmoon tried her best to ignore it, knowing that dwelling on the cost the battle would have had for both clans would be pointless. Well, not pointless, but it would only serve to make her sad and distract her from the task at hand. She was happy that Hollyfang had come to assist her, seemingly bringing a bit of humor to Mousefern which encouraged their clanmate enough for her to stand up.

Mousefern slumped rather heavily against her side, and Deadmoon stumbled sideways briefly, but once she had rebalanced herself she found it wasn't too difficult to hold up a bit more weight. She wasn't particularly tired, after all. No apology needed. she huffed, not particularly comforting but not wanting Mousefern to feel bad for needing help when she had put so much effort into the fight. We'll just get you back to camp or at least they'd try and then Cowtuft'll fix you up. How to do so though? Probably just start walking? Taking a step, she looked at the other molly to see if she was able to come along with her. If you just stay right next to me you can lean on my shoulder. she added, before taking another step. They oughta get going if they wanted to be home anytime soon. @Omari @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ (Dead can take her to see Cow and Lightning!)
Old September 10th, 2023, 01:50 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern bit down another whimper as her eyes darted up to look at Deadmoon–and then Hollyfang who appeared soon after. She let out a half-hearted laugh that turned into a squeak of discomfort at Hollyfang’s words. “...Suppose I could be better,” She mumbled half-heartedly, and yet she was still offering up some dry words of humour to try and lighten the mood.

“I… I think it’s okay if I just lean on you guys,” She mumbled, shifting to sit on all four paws rather than on her side–it hurt, specifically on her right side. It hurt within and on the outside, where a long slash of claw marks ran along her pelt. On shaky paws, she rose up, stumbling a bit into Deadmoon’s side, to which she whimpered. “Sorry– ‘m sorry,”

[ @gs29513 @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ , sorry for the super late response! Do either of you want to take Mouse to see cow/lightning? I just want to know who I should mention in the healing request form hehe ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
In the background, just out of her line of sight, Riverclan was mourning the death of a young warrior. Kestrelskies, if the cries of her family and friends were anything to go by. Deadmoon tried her best to ignore it, knowing that dwelling on the cost the battle would have had for both clans would be pointless. Well, not pointless, but it would only serve to make her sad and distract her from the task at hand. She was happy that Hollyfang had come to assist her, seemingly bringing a bit of humor to Mousefern which encouraged their clanmate enough for her to stand up.

Mousefern slumped rather heavily against her side, and Deadmoon stumbled sideways briefly, but once she had rebalanced herself she found it wasn't too difficult to hold up a bit more weight. She wasn't particularly tired, after all. No apology needed. she huffed, not particularly comforting but not wanting Mousefern to feel bad for needing help when she had put so much effort into the fight. We'll just get you back to camp or at least they'd try and then Cowtuft'll fix you up. How to do so though? Probably just start walking? Taking a step, she looked at the other molly to see if she was able to come along with her. If you just stay right next to me you can lean on my shoulder. she added, before taking another step. They oughta get going if they wanted to be home anytime soon. @Omari @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ (Dead can take her to see Cow and Lightning!)
HollyFang
[She/They/It|Lesbian|Trans Female]
HollyFang nodded and slowly helped DeadMoon help MouseFern stand straight. "We should be able to get her to LightningPaw or CowTuft!" She said encouragingly. HollyFang was worried for MouseFern. She was usually worried about a lot of things. She couldn't exactly remember how she had gotten to Riverclan, or why she was even there or why MouseFern was hurt. 'There must've been a battle...' She thought, that was really the only logical explanation.
[Holly will definitely come!! ]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; September 10th, 2023 at 01:56 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 02:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Leechscar's response was not what she wanted to hear. She had hoped, really, in the back of her mind, that he had stayed back at camp. Maybe Twilightstar had ordered for the more expert medicine clan to remain in his den, in case there was a counterattack. To have someone ready with herbs when they arrived with an inevitably large amount of wounded cats. But to hear the gray tom ask if he wasn't here already... Stars... That meant he must have been here with the original group. Why? Why hadn't she kept an eye on him? He'd been having troubles of late, maybe he hadn't been able to keep up. Maybe he was lost! Maybe-

Her former mentor's unconcerned voice snapping her back to reality, Lightningpaw looked up, uncertain of when she'd started to look at her own paws. A shuffling sound caught her attention, and she could see Leechscar's paws shifting in place, his tail swaying uncharacteristically. Right. She wasn't the only one in a right tiff here, it seemed. But Leechscar had the right attitude... and the right idea. She had to stay calm. How would she do her job if she panicked?

"Oy!" the medicine cat apprentice barked with annoyance, a scowl on her face as Leechscar called to his mother.

If it had been the colossal tom's intention to make her too annoyed to be afraid, well job well done, she supposed. Last she'd heard, it was a mentor's job to not lose their apprentices, not the other way around, thank you very much! Losing Cowtuft... He was going to lose his tail once she was done chomping down on it! Wait... no... Focus! They had to find the medicine cat! Leechscar could get his comeuppance later. For now, she would follow after the tom. He probably had a lot more experience finding others than she did.

"I said oy!" the apprentice snarked again as she followed him, quirking a brow at his comment on the general scent of medicine cats.

Reek? Reek?! How dare he?! It was a proper, clean, if perhaps a bit medicinal scent. Lightningpaw wasn't the type to necessarily put a lot of stock into her looks. Clean enough to tend to patients was all she needed, which granted was cleaner than the average apprentice with the lack of tumbling around in dirt, hunting, and mock battles, but still... cheap shot. It's not like she could help it that the herbs that were most useful for treating her clanmates also left a very clear odor on anyone who spent some time around them... and she just happened to spend all her time around them.

At his mention of taking defensive lessons once they went back, the lithe calico gave a small snort. The idea of Cowtuft taking any level of battling lessons was... most certainly an image. It was enough to ground her again, however, and she merely nodded in response. Hopefully they would be able to find the medicine cat well enough for him to be able to take said lessons in the first place. If not... Lightningpaw shook her head, unwilling to play any level of negative scenario in her mind. For once, she'd take things as they came. It was easier that way... for now.

-

@Undertaker [Leechscar]
| For some reason I was certain I had responded to this already? Sorry! Lightningpaw has officially left the battlegrounds. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 11th, 2023, 12:58 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

The dark furred warrior looked over as Larkwing approached with Pebblesplash using her for support. He picked up a few herbs and trotted over, meeting them half way to make this jaunt a bit easier on the both of them.
Ah, it seemed that Snowpaw had already begun speaking to them for him!
He dipped his head in a silent greeting to the apprentice, as his mouth was still taken over by plants for the time being amd once he set them down, it would probably be a better use of his time to immediately just in and assess the situation. He had made a grave error somewhere with Kestrelpaw, and now she was dead. And he hadn't had it in him to remain long after she had died, only just hearing the new name Gingerfrost had bestowed the apprentice in her last moments, be he woukd be sure to visit her grave when things had cleared up.
In a better world, be might have enough time to assist in digging her grave, but he did not forsee such chance given the state of the wounds around him.
Examining the lionheart and her wounds, he carefully pried a single poppy seed from the flower and offered it to Pebblesplash.
''Alright, take this to help ease the pain. If the pain is still there after a few minutes, I can give you another one. Now, aside from the obvious, is there anything else you'd like me to see to while I'm here?''
He turned to Snowpaw and in a quieter voice, spoke to the apprentice.
''I am unsure how you have gone about treating in the past, but we can use this as a learning oppurtounity for you. Marigold prevents infection if fresh wounds, cobwebs to keep it to the skin. The marigold needs to be chewed into a poultice to be effect and then it is directly applied.''
While he waited for Pebblesplash to answer, he began the distasteful task of chewing the marigold flower he'd brought with him and prepared a cobweb to secure the poultice to her wounds, giving a side glance to Larkwing in an attempt to encourage her to stay, and a silent promise that he'd see to her next.
When he felt he was done chewing the flower, he deposited the pulp onto a paw to show Snowpaw.
''This is about the consistency you'll want from your poultice.''
He then began to apply the poultice to the lionhearts wounds, careful to avoid pressing too hard onto the likely tender and sensitive flesh.
[ -1 marigold, -1 cobweb, -1poppy seed ]

[ @FrostyGalaxy , @Sakura , @lio ]
//sorry this isn't what it could be, but after losing the original reply that took me 3 hours, I needed a very long break, but I tried to cover as many bases as absolely possible and Im sorry about the rushed quality lol\\

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

When mister nice warrior approached, she let out a chirp and stepped aside to let him have room. She sat down, looking between each of the warriors with wide eyes. There wasn't much for Snowpaw to do here except watch- mister nice warrior was the one with the herbs and a lot more knowledge than she had. Honestly, she felt a little... out of place, just bumbling around aimlessly and looking at cats but being unable to really help them. The only herbs she had even used was the flower she had applied to that kit. Sure, she was asking to help, but had she actually... helped? Like, in the way that the nice warrior and the Marigoldcat had done so. Snowpaw was just there. Watching, asking, getting in the way.

The thought made a frown pull at her lips, though it was quickly replaced as the nice warrior spoke to her. She snapped her attention to him, nodding as he directed his words her way. Oh, learning experience! Snowpaw liked those. She liked learning more about things. She wanted to learn all she could. So, she paid careful attention to what the nice warrior was doing, watching him chew the marigold and put it into his paw. It seemed a little icky, but that's what she had done with the kit and the other plant! Though, she maybe hadn't chewed it enough before. Hrm. She would work reeeal hard to remember that. Maybe she'd practice on leaves and stuffs when the Rivercats were home. Whatever... home was right now. Would they stay in this place forever? They had been here for so long...

Oh, she should probably respond to the nice warrior.

"O-Okay! Snowpaw w-will remember!" she managed, trying her best to make her voice sound happy. She didn't want mister nice warrior to worry about her. Snowpaw just had a lot of thoughts in her little head and it was making her head hurty a bit, that's all! Yeah. That was all.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old September 11th, 2023, 10:32 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

He looked silently, nothing could be said, and even if something had to be said he wouldn't or couldn't say it... Kestrelskies was gone, his eye twitched, the only thing that showed that he was containing a black fury, ready to reap and tear a whole clan to avenge a fallen friend, a fallen clanmate.

He turned toward Gingerfrost, taking fast breaths, calming himself enough to contain his rage into a part of his heart, he responded "I will make sure to make burials worthy of her value in our clan.", his voice was filled with sadness.

He then backed up, letting everyone else approach Kestrelskies, he had to see Sedgestorm or Stonepaw for his wounds... The massive Lionheart moved through the camp toward Sedgestorm and spoke up, waiting for him to finish his sentence "Sedgestorm? Could you check on my wounds real quick, and maybe start to patch them up. So I can at least do burials for Kestrelskies..."

[Nightspark got four wounds: Claw marks on the back, claw wound and bite wound on the front left paw and claw and bite on the hind leg, all the wounds already clotted (Rapid Recovery), and Nightspark don't feel any pain (Just a scratch)]

@Abyssopelagic (For Sedgestorm) @sol. (For Kestrelskies) @Estelle (For Nightspark answering Gingerfrost's question.)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old September 11th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

Finally. The orders she had been waiting for. Dapplebreeze did not sigh in relief as she heard Twilightstar state it was time to go home, but the tension on her shoulders left in an instant. The sooner they could leave the battlefield, the safer they could keep their leader. Not only that, but she had seen the medicine cat apprentice frantically looking for the head medicine cat before following off after the leader's son. None of which bode well for the clan the longer they stayed here.

Dipping her head, the dainty molly picked up Fogfoot with a surprisingly display of strength before bounding off, following after the rest. She would place the injured warrior within the confines of the medicine cat's den as soon as they arrived. She doubted Lightningpaw wouldn't want to take a better look at the wounded warrior in safer territory. "Come along now, dear. It's time to get you back home," the patched warrior mewed gently to the unconscious feline before pressing on behind the rest of her clan.

-

| Dapplebreeze has left the battlegrounds. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 12th, 2023, 04:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Snowfall looked towards Gingerfrost as he approached, anxiety yet determination in her green eyes. "I- I- . . I wanted to try and earn RiverClan's trust back, and . . I thought that maybe . . by helping RiverClan fight off WindClan . . that I could earn RiverClan's trust back . . and rejoin RiverClan . ." She meowed, a slight tone of anxiety in her meow. She looked down at the ground and sighed. She looked back up to Gingerfrost. "I've changed. Trust me! Over the moons that I've been exiled . . I was thinking . . about my actions . . I was lonely, starving . . and . . I knew I couldn't stay like that . . RiverClan is my home . . " She sighed. "If you don't want me to rejoin . . than I guess its fine . . I'll just leave . . but if I can rejoin, I'll do anything to prove my loyalty!" Snowfall sounded genuine, like she really meant it. She stared at Gingerfrost, waiting for an answer.

@Estelle

Gingerfrost sigh. Had Snowfall even fought in the fight? The tabby wasn't certain. The sentiment counted for something at least, still, Snowfall was exiled for a reason. And he wasn't so sure he could forget that reason all that easily.
"You were exiled because you attacked a clanmate over some rivalry. What says you won't do that again?"
He questioned with a sharp tone, eyeing the cat suspiciously. Genuine she may sound, he wasn't all too certain about letting someone with an offence such as hers back in.

Old September 12th, 2023, 04:50 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Gingerfrost sigh. Had Snowfall even fought in the fight? The tabby wasn't certain. The sentiment counted for something at least, still, Snowfall was exiled for a reason. And he wasn't so sure he could forget that reason all that easily.
"You were exiled because you attacked a clanmate over some rivalry. What says you won't do that again?"
He questioned with a sharp tone, eyeing the cat suspiciously. Genuine she may sound, he wasn't all too certain about letting someone with an offence such as hers back in.

Snowfall looked towards Gingerfrost and sighed. "I can see why you're suspicious about letting me back . . its just . . I can't live alone anymore . . and I've changed. Like I said, I thought long and hard about my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong, and I regret my actions. I should never have attacked Pebblefur over some dumb rivalry. If you don't want me back . . than I understand, and . . I'll be on my way . ." Snowfall looked down at the ground and sighed, waiting for a response. She also looked like she hadn't eaten in days, her ribs showing.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Snowfall looked towards Gingerfrost and sighed. "I can see why you're suspicious about letting me back . . its just . . I can't live alone anymore . . and I've changed. Like I said, I thought long and hard about my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong, and I regret my actions. I should never have attacked Pebblefur over some dumb rivalry. If you don't want me back . . than I understand, and . . I'll be on my way . ." Snowfall looked down at the ground and sighed, waiting for a response. She also looked like she hadn't eaten in days, her ribs showing.

"You attacked a clanmate, I can't look past that. Not now, at least. I'll allow you to hunt here to feed yourself, but after that, you'll have to leave."
After some contemplation, the tabby made his final verdict on the matter. It was righteous that Snowfall wanted to help - maybe this would have been different if she'd actually defended he clan - but he did not remember seeing her fight, only stand on guard. Either way, it didn't sit well with him to let someone with an attacking record back in... Not now when they weren't in the best shape. Maybe he'd give Snowfall a chance at a later date, but for now it was a no.

Old September 14th, 2023, 05:15 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

"You attacked a clanmate, I can't look past that. Not now, at least. I'll allow you to hunt here to feed yourself, but after that, you'll have to leave."
After some contemplation, the tabby made his final verdict on the matter. It was righteous that Snowfall wanted to help - maybe this would have been different if she'd actually defended he clan - but he did not remember seeing her fight, only stand on guard. Either way, it didn't sit well with him to let someone with an attacking record back in... Not now when they weren't in the best shape. Maybe he'd give Snowfall a chance at a later date, but for now it was a no.

Snowfall sighed and looked down at the ground. "I understand Gingerfrost. I- I'll see myself out . ." She got up and turned away, her tail dragging on the ground and her head hung low. She slowly padded out, turned the corner and was gone.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Closed Thread