Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:14 PM
[p] Take my advice, 'cuz...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:12 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Naila
Today 11:07 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:03 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:55 PM

Old October 26th, 2021, 04:57 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Well, someone thought highly of themselves. Watching from his den as Frostpaw strode back into camp as if she hadn't been gone for the past half-moon, Kestrelstar gave a snort. She was young though, and still had quite a bit to learn.

Getting to his paws the leader sauntered over, shooting her a curious look. "You've found your way back to us," he stated, giving her a nod as he took a seat, waiting for whatever explanation she would offer up in defense of her absence - it definitely looked like she had been working on one.
Frostpaw stopped and bowed her head to Kestrelstar. “Yes,” She meowed, “I have. I, um, well you see-“ She cut off, embarrassment making her pelt hot. She didn’t want to tell her leader she had gotten lost, because that was just stupid. But she had also never been good at making up convincing stories either. Ugh, why did Kestrelstar have to have such a penetrating stare? It was messing her up.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old October 26th, 2021, 06:26 PM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

@Spade.;

Streamkit sank her claws into the dirt. She'd only been gone for a night or two... Right? "k-Kestrelstar?" She squeaked.

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-
Old October 27th, 2021, 03:22 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

||: Orchid

Orchid could only suppose this was some important cat of the group, by the way he carried himself. She remembered Freckle-whatsit had mentioned how there were three or four cats in the 'Clan' who were better in some way, to the rest of them, One or two to heal, one to lead, and one to help the leading cat out. Called a leader, deputy and medicine cat, correct? She wasn't accustomed to Clan ways, but she also wasn't daft, she could hear and understand things well enough! Maybe this tom was just a very arrogant furball, she couldn't see him being a leader.

She allowed herself to be shoved back away from the entrance, moving almost mechanically to fit the tomcat's movements. He seemed to want to keep everyone from finding her, which she was almost amused with. They were pretty close, she could smell the fishy scent and see every marking on his face. Not that she particularly cared. "Not a death wish, per se." She whispered back, a mischievous smile curling her lips upward. "If I am being honest, that sounds very unpleasant."

She twitched an ear to the inquiry. Letting her mouth form an "o" shape, she arched a catbrow at him mockingly. "Who am I? Don't tell me you don't know who I am?" Hm. With all the trespassing she did, you would think that at least her scent would be familiar. How offensive. But maybe this tom didn't get out much. That would explain it. He looked about her age, though she wasn't sure how accurate her estimations were.

All joking aside, she assumed that answering seriously would be smart. "My name's Orchid, I'm a loner and I come in peace." She drawled, smirking a little at herself. "I would like to er... humbly request to join your Cu-Clan."

"But before we continue, it would be polite to introduce yourself, too." She said, voice low, still not sure why they were being quiet but went along with it. How outrageous her request was, she was trespassing on his territory, and requested a nice introduction. Silly her. Hopefully she didn't annoy this tom so much so that whenever she met the leader of this damned place, she would be screwed over already.

||: Blizzardwind

His ears flattened slightly, almost... relieved to find that the RiverClan leader was still alive and well... and hadn't gone out on another 'self finding' venture. But Blizzardwind was also frustrated. That wasn't something he should have to worry about, thought it seemed that with his own recent leave, he would be labeled a hypocrite of sorts to complain about these things. His massive, platinum white form was pretty easy to see... he would be concerned if someone didn't notice him almost immediately. He looked Kestrelstar dead in the eye.

"Yes... I am." He said simply, still disgusted with himself to be in this position in the first place. Stupid Sleet. Stupid Snowy. Stupid Hail. Stupid... His fur spiked slightly, and his stoic face morphed into a desperate, hopeful, concerned expression. "...Petuniapaw. Is... is she back? Is she okay?" Moronic apprentice, leaving the Clan. Ha. He was in no position to say a thing like that. But still, it was annoying.

His slate blue eyes passed over the RiverClan leader's pelt. He looked well. The light of anger was dimmed, and the fire that burned selfishly in the younger tom's eyes was gone, diminished to be replaced by the smoldering blaze that every good leader had. Blizzardwind hadn't known Kestrelstar back in the leader's youth, but he had been, around. He had known there was something special about the tom.

Leader at... 26 moons was Kestrelstar's age, was it? So young, yet so weathered by tragedy and responsibility that gained the temperament of a much older cat. The elderly tom could see much of himself in the leader... oh who was he kidding? Blizzardwind could only imagine everything he had to do, had to go through. Kestrelstar had already experiences a lifetime of tragedy and loss. Yet he still rose to the powerful position that leadership was, and he was doing so well.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 30th, 2021, 04:38 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

(I'm still here, I've just been waiting on replies)

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old October 30th, 2021, 12:12 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
@spade

"I-I got lost. I was attempting to catch a squirrel e-even though we catch fish and then it ran up a tree and I looked around and I had to no clue were I was." She mewed, feeling like a kit that had just encountered a badger.
Kestrelstar could do nothing but let out a sigh. ”You’re RiverClan. We swim, and we leave the tree climbing to our neighboring squirrels across the border,” he chuckled, not being able to suppress a gleam of amusement that danced in his eyes. While he understood the temptation that apprentices faced with having more freedom and wanting to go outside of camp, trying to catch a squirrel baffled him. Regardless, the leader just gave a shake of his fur. ”Since it seems that our territory confuses you, I want you to find a warrior who is willing to give your a refresher of our borders so that you don’t get lost again. Understood?” Yellow eyes gazed down at her, not in a mean of condescending way, but to make sure the apprentice really did understand him.

[done - i’ll get her a new mentor soon unless you had a specific one in mind]

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
@spade

Stonefoot walked back into the territory. He had walked far, needing a break to think. He noticed Kestralstar, in the distance, and sighed. He was probably in trouble for leaving so much, but if he had something to do other than hunting and patroling he would be much happier.
Out for a quick stroll through the territory - and keeping his eyes peeled for any lost warriors returning home - Kestrelstar took a moment to scent the air around him. A quick hunting detour wouldn’t hurt anyone, and as the leader caught wind of a water vole nearby, he slipped into a hunter’s crouch. Sliding forward easily, one paw in front of the other, until he was close enough to spring. A swift pounce and killing bite, and Kestrelstar gave a small, proud smile at his catch. It had been some time since he had hunted, and he was pleased to know his skills hadn’t faltered.

The RiverClan leader made quick work of burying his catch, ears up and alert as he heard paw steps close by. He swung his head around, yellow eyes already narrowing as they landed on the source. This was... what? The second? Third? Honestly, Kestrelstar couldn’t recall anymore - all he knew was that Stonefoot kept leaving and disappearing, and that was something he didn’t want in RiverClan. ”You decided to show up again. Care to tell me where you were this time?” the leader asked, no specific tone to his voice, just a simple question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryCat View Post
Frostpaw stopped and bowed her head to Kestrelstar. “Yes,” She meowed, “I have. I, um, well you see-“ She cut off, embarrassment making her pelt hot. She didn’t want to tell her leader she had gotten lost, because that was just stupid. But she had also never been good at making up convincing stories either. Ugh, why did Kestrelstar have to have such a penetrating stare? It was messing her up.
Inquisitively the leader tipped his head to one side as Frostpaw halted her answer. ”Something got your tongue?” he remarked, the tip fo his ear flicking as he waited for her continue. It didn’t seem like she was going to, however, and Kestrelstar gave a dismissive shake of his head. ”Since you can’t seem to tell me where you were, you’ll be on elder duty for the next moon. See to it that moss is changed and tics are taken care of - I’m sure Sleepybubble would appreciate the company as well.” With that he gestured towards the elders den as if indicating that she should get started now, before padding off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCloudsongXx View Post
@Spade.;

Streamkit sank her claws into the dirt. She'd only been gone for a night or two... Right? "k-Kestrelstar?" She squeaked.
Glancing up from where he’d been sitting just outside of camp walls, Kestrelstar’s eyes widened to find Streamkit before him. ”Where have you been?” he rasped, doing a quick visual once over to make sure the youngster wasn’t hurt or injured. She didn’t appear to be, so he let his gaze rest on her as he waited for her explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisoned poppy View Post
||: Orchid

Orchid could only suppose this was some important cat of the group, by the way he carried himself. She remembered Freckle-whatsit had mentioned how there were three or four cats in the 'Clan' who were better in some way, to the rest of them, One or two to heal, one to lead, and one to help the leading cat out. Called a leader, deputy and medicine cat, correct? She wasn't accustomed to Clan ways, but she also wasn't daft, she could hear and understand things well enough! Maybe this tom was just a very arrogant furball, she couldn't see him being a leader.

She allowed herself to be shoved back away from the entrance, moving almost mechanically to fit the tomcat's movements. He seemed to want to keep everyone from finding her, which she was almost amused with. They were pretty close, she could smell the fishy scent and see every marking on his face. Not that she particularly cared. "Not a death wish, per se." She whispered back, a mischievous smile curling her lips upward. "If I am being honest, that sounds very unpleasant."

She twitched an ear to the inquiry. Letting her mouth form an "o" shape, she arched a catbrow at him mockingly. "Who am I? Don't tell me you don't know who I am?" Hm. With all the trespassing she did, you would think that at least her scent would be familiar. How offensive. But maybe this tom didn't get out much. That would explain it. He looked about her age, though she wasn't sure how accurate her estimations were.

All joking aside, she assumed that answering seriously would be smart. "My name's Orchid, I'm a loner and I come in peace." She drawled, smirking a little at herself. "I would like to er... humbly request to join your Cu-Clan."

"But before we continue, it would be polite to introduce yourself, too." She said, voice low, still not sure why they were being quiet but went along with it. How outrageous her request was, she was trespassing on his territory, and requested a nice introduction. Silly her. Hopefully she didn't annoy this tom so much so that whenever she met the leader of this damned place, she would be screwed over already.

||: Blizzardwind

His ears flattened slightly, almost... relieved to find that the RiverClan leader was still alive and well... and hadn't gone out on another 'self finding' venture. But Blizzardwind was also frustrated. That wasn't something he should have to worry about, thought it seemed that with his own recent leave, he would be labeled a hypocrite of sorts to complain about these things. His massive, platinum white form was pretty easy to see... he would be concerned if someone didn't notice him almost immediately. He looked Kestrelstar dead in the eye.

"Yes... I am." He said simply, still disgusted with himself to be in this position in the first place. Stupid Sleet. Stupid Snowy. Stupid Hail. Stupid... His fur spiked slightly, and his stoic face morphed into a desperate, hopeful, concerned expression. "...Petuniapaw. Is... is she back? Is she okay?" Moronic apprentice, leaving the Clan. Ha. He was in no position to say a thing like that. But still, it was annoying.

His slate blue eyes passed over the RiverClan leader's pelt. He looked well. The light of anger was dimmed, and the fire that burned selfishly in the younger tom's eyes was gone, diminished to be replaced by the smoldering blaze that every good leader had. Blizzardwind hadn't known Kestrelstar back in the leader's youth, but he had been, around. He had known there was something special about the tom.

Leader at... 26 moons was Kestrelstar's age, was it? So young, yet so weathered by tragedy and responsibility that gained the temperament of a much older cat. The elderly tom could see much of himself in the leader... oh who was he kidding? Blizzardwind could only imagine everything he had to do, had to go through. Kestrelstar had already experiences a lifetime of tragedy and loss. Yet he still rose to the powerful position that leadership was, and he was doing so well.
[please be sure to mention me for any rejoinings!]

The first thing Kestrelstar noticed of this outsider was her arrogance and self-important attitude. It reminded him quickly of who he’d been as a warrior, and already he was writing this off as just another outsider he would have to drive from RiverClan territory. Sure, there wasn’t an issue with having an attitude, but at least he had dedicated himself to his Clan, working his paws to the bone. That had made up for some of it - otherwise, he wouldn’t even be in the position he was now as leader.

”Then you should know better than to cross into another’s territory,” the gray tabby snapped back, lifting his chin as yellow eyes stayed focused on the strangers face. Giving another snort, he added, ”I don’t care what your name is. Right now you’re an outsider trespassing onto my Clan’s territory - right at our camp.” Ad edge to his voice, hard, though there was no whisper anymore. Outside of camp with the walls behind him, the loudest his voice would carry would be mumbled, incoherent words. Plus, it wasn’t like any of his Clanmates would come out to see who he was speaking with - they all tried to avoid him these days.

The gray tabby took a moment to study the outsider, eyes widening slightly at her “humble request” to join. Hmph. What a way to ask - come all the way up to camp, get snarky, and then reel it back in as if she was some innocent cat who hadn’t done anything wrong. ”Demanding, aren’t we. My name is Kestrelstar, and I’m the leader of this Clan you are trying to “humbly” join.” A beat, then he continued. ”Why should I allow you to join? What do you bring to my Clan other than being another mouth to feed?”

——————————-

As mad as Kestrelstar wanted to be in this moment in regards to Blizzardwind’s disappearance, it faltered as the senior warrior inquired about Petuniapaw. The young child of Blizzardsky, and his former apprentice. ”Yes, she’s returned. She was given a new mentor though, when you were unable to be found. Wheathen is now training her, though I’m sure she wouldn’t mind still having a session or two with you.” Untraditional, sure, but honestly the gray tabby didn’t care how apprentices got their training - as long as it was done correctly

Silence fell between himself and Blizzardwind. Usually Kestrelstar would’ve asked where he had been, but under the tom’s watchful gaze he felt the familiar beginnings of panic tingle his paws. It was hard to gauge exactly what his Clanmate was thinking - all the leader knew was that he wanted to get out of this situation before he became a blubbering mess in front of his entire Clan.

”Make sure you let her know you’ve returned, I’m sure she’ll be glad to see that you’re back. As will the rest of the Clan.” Kestrelstar held his gaze for a beat or two longer before nodding and padding off.

[done]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
(I'm still here, I've just been waiting on replies)
[Currently Wolfsong and Moonfrost are missing - whenever you’re ready you’re welcome to post a starter her to start their rejoining process]
Old October 30th, 2021, 03:00 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Inquisitively the leader tipped his head to one side as Frostpaw halted her answer. ”Something got your tongue?” he remarked, the tip fo his ear flicking as he waited for her continue. It didn’t seem like she was going to, however, and Kestrelstar gave a dismissive shake of his head. ”Since you can’t seem to tell me where you were, you’ll be on elder duty for the next moon. See to it that moss is changed and tics are taken care of - I’m sure Sleepybubble would appreciate the company as well.” With that he gestured towards the elders den as if indicating that she should get started now, before padding off.

Wormbite rped by @x ghostie unless he doesn’t want to

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; October 30th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
Old October 30th, 2021, 05:51 PM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

Streamkit squirmed. She knew her excuse was unreasonable, but she had to tell about it. "I was chasing a butterfly with sparkly wings, and then I got really lost... But I think I was only gone for a few days..." Streamkit looked down at her tiny gray paws. She massaged the dirt with them.

@spade

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-

Last edited by ChillyCiabattas; October 30th, 2021 at 05:51 PM.
Old October 30th, 2021, 08:02 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

@spade

Edited Willow's half))
Old November 1st, 2021, 06:42 PM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad

@spade

"O-of course, Kestrelstar." She meowed. She was sad that she would have to get a new mentor. She had liked the one she had.
Old November 3rd, 2021, 07:36 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly

@spade

- - - > Mothsky

The gray she-cat was nervous. She had had trouble over the past few months. She wanted to be home. She wasn't sure how her Clan would react. She felt cold and hungry. Her blue eyes were frightened. She hoped that no cat thought she really were a outcast.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.