Old December 3rd, 2023, 09:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon~ View Post
@_Eclipse_ @SuspiciousMindz

Ashpaw raised her gaze to the bigger warrior.
"N-No..."

(Sorry for the short and miserable post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
as Creekstep walked away immediately he started hearing frogs, which made since considering he's in a swamp. he went after them and caught a few and buried them as he went looking for more [3+ frogs] then he heard a squirl and chased after it [ 1 + squirl], and then a couple mice as well [2 + mice] he came back to the spot with all his prey waiting for the others to return as he pondered about what he would do next for Bluepaw's training, the fine young cat was very good at what she does, she'll become a great warrior someday.

@SuspiciousMindz @Cinnamon~

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

The Enforcer would nod towards the apprentice. "Remind me to teach you the hunting basics when we return. If your mentor is slacking, we can get you a new one or I'll personally teach you," the tom spoke, gesturing for the smaller feline to follow him. "For now, I'll hunt and you can take a piece back. Study my technique," Hawkbite explained, crouching into his hunting stance and stalking off into the undergrowth.

The bushes were dying at this point due to the cold, but that didn't slow the dark tabby down as he crept through. His gaze would settle on a frog hopping sluggishly by. Hawkbite made quick work of using his strong back legs and leaping forwards. Trained claws landed their mark and he rose with a frog in his mouth.

Swiftly, the tom would toss it towards the apprentice, hoping they were wise enough to hang onto it. The Enforcer would then repeat the movements, snatching up two more frogs within a few minutes. Thankfully they weren't underground yet. Probably some of the last of the season. The chilly days were making them slow and clumsy. Easy prey.

[+3 frogs]

The Enforcer then led them back to the meeting spot. He glanced around for Creekstep, wondering how the other warrior had done.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 3rd, 2023, 09:19 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer

The Enforcer would nod towards the apprentice. "Remind me to teach you the hunting basics when we return. If your mentor is slacking, we can get you a new one or I'll personally teach you," the tom spoke, gesturing for the smaller feline to follow him. "For now, I'll hunt and you can take a piece back. Study my technique," Hawkbite explained, crouching into his hunting stance and stalking off into the undergrowth.

The bushes were dying at this point due to the cold, but that didn't slow the dark tabby down as he crept through. His gaze would settle on a frog hopping sluggishly by. Hawkbite made quick work of using his strong back legs and leaping forwards. Trained claws landed their mark and he rose with a frog in his mouth.

Swiftly, the tom would toss it towards the apprentice, hoping they were wise enough to hang onto it. The Enforcer would then repeat the movements, snatching up two more frogs within a few minutes. Thankfully they weren't underground yet. Probably some of the last of the season. The chilly days were making them slow and clumsy. Easy prey.

[+3 frogs]

The Enforcer then led them back to the meeting spot. He glanced around for Creekstep, wondering how the other warrior had done.

When Creekstep caught site of Hawkbite he nodded in greeting "did you catch anything good?" he asked.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 3rd, 2023 at 09:20 PM.
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer

Hawkbite looked towards Creekstep and gave the warrior a nod, dropping his catches. He had to applaud the warrior for his work. This was a good haul. Vulturefang would be happy with it at least.

"Let's head back then," Hawkbite spoke, gesturing for the group to follow him before he started his trek home.

@_Eclipse_ - Creekstep | @Cinnamon~ - Ashpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 5th, 2023 at 12:01 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 07:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; -

A hawk stutters in the air, a white ball of fluff clutched in its talons. It lets out a screech as it nears a tall tree.

The white fluff ball, a kit that is pure white, lets out a yowl as he scratches at the hawk. The hawk, which seems to have had a hurt leg even before it descended on Fogkit, screeches back at him, and digs its talons deep into his side. But as it is looking down, it drops downwards, towards the tall tree.

The hawk looks up just in time to see this tree, and it throws up its wings as it crashes towards it, barely keeping itself from falling headfirst into the tree.

However, this near-crash gives Fogkit just enough time and space to slip out of its talons. He grips onto one of the branches with his tiny claws, holding perfectly still as the hawk shakes its head and takes off once more.

Fogkit’s heart is nearly beating too fast for his little body to handle, but he does not move an inch. He digs his face into the bark, not daring a peek to see if the hawk is gone. Then, in a moment of clarity, Fogkit realizes, Anyone could see me up here.

(open for a rescue lol)

Old December 12th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; -

A hawk stutters in the air, a white ball of fluff clutched in its talons. It lets out a screech as it nears a tall tree.

The white fluff ball, a kit that is pure white, lets out a yowl as he scratches at the hawk. The hawk, which seems to have had a hurt leg even before it descended on Fogkit, screeches back at him, and digs its talons deep into his side. But as it is looking down, it drops downwards, towards the tall tree.

The hawk looks up just in time to see this tree, and it throws up its wings as it crashes towards it, barely keeping itself from falling headfirst into the tree.

However, this near-crash gives Fogkit just enough time and space to slip out of its talons. He grips onto one of the branches with his tiny claws, holding perfectly still as the hawk shakes its head and takes off once more.

Fogkit’s heart is nearly beating too fast for his little body to handle, but he does not move an inch. He digs his face into the bark, not daring a peek to see if the hawk is gone. Then, in a moment of clarity, Fogkit realizes, Anyone could see me up here.

(open for a rescue lol)
Starrylight was wandering throughout the territory when she saw a little fluffball up in a tree.

``What the hell...`` She said quietly, looking closer to see it was a kit!

``Hey! Little kit, I'm coming up there for you! It'll be okay! `` She said, noticing the kit looked a kinda lotta scared.

She jumped from branch to branch clumsily, soon she was right next to the kit.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
Starrylight was wandering throughout the territory when she saw a little fluffball up in a tree.

``What the hell...`` She said quietly, looking closer to see it was a kit!

``Hey! Little kit, I'm coming up there for you! It'll be okay! `` She said, noticing the kit looked a kinda lotta scared.

She jumped from branch to branch clumsily, soon she was right next to the kit.
Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags;

Fogkit, shaking, slowly cranes his neck to look towards the ground. He first sees Starrylight, and relief causes his claws to loosen, but then he sees the ground and his grip tightens tenfold.

Before he can try to reorientate himself, the blood coming from his side makes his head spin. He buries his head back into the tree.

Don’t look down, don’t look down, don’t…” he whimpers to the tree. He doesn’t even notice the warrior climbing up to him until they’re right next to him. Fogkit steals a hesitant glance, his face caked in tears.

Where am I?” He asks the warrior, eyes closed shut.

Old December 12th, 2023, 10:34 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhiskerpix.jpg
Mistlewhisker [she/her, warrior, 35 moons]
[Fogkit - @MangofDoom ] [ Starrylight - @Sunii ]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistlewhisker leapt from root to root over the marshy ground, a frog clutched in her mouth from a successful hunting mission. Poor guy hadn't had a chance, the cold weather making him slow and sleepy. Mistlewhisker had just reached solid ground again when she heard the trees rustling above her. She looked up in confusion, her one eye narrowing against the light shining through the branches. Last time she heard strange noises in the territory, she was met with a strange-smelling loner who spoke even weirder.

Stranger...? She thought, peering through the tree branches. But no, it was a small white cat--possibly a kit?, and a warrior she recognized as Starrylight. Now she was even more confused. She set the frog down at her paws. "Hey, up there! You know climbing training is ThunderClan's thing, right?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old December 13th, 2023, 06:55 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Frigidmist was looking up at the sky, following a bird with her eyes. She was waiting for it to land so she could snag it
Old December 13th, 2023, 07:16 PM

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 4 moons | albino | tags; @Micanomancy @Sunii

Fogkit freezes. Another voice? He doesn’t recognize it. His head is dizzy. He needs to move soon, he can’t hold onto this tree forever.

So, with his last bit of strength, Fogkit shuffles over onto a branch right next to Starrylight. When his paw taps the branch, he squeaks before wrapping completely around it. The branch shakes along with the small kit.

Fogkit peeks through one of his eyes to look at Starrylight, and below them, Mistlewhisker. Below. So far below. He can feel his eyes start to twitch, so he snaps his eyes shut once more.

Old December 13th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@Micanomancy @MangofDoom

Starrylight

``I'll be right down! He's a Riverclan kit! I'll tell the leader, take him home, and it won't be a big thing! `` She called down, ``Now don't squirm, just stay still or you'll fall``

She reached out to grab Fogkit slowly, being extra careful.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3