Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dark
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:58 AM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:02 AM
Echos of my mother
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2020, 09:30 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Lilly ]

The pure exuberance that tumbled from Moonpaw brought a warm smile to Heathernose’s lips. Suddenly, avoiding her heavy thoughts didn’t seem like it would be so hard. The warrior purred a greeting to her apprentice and lifted lightly to her paws to head toward the entrance.

“How are you doing, Moonpaw? Adjusting to apprentice life well? I’m glad to see you are excited for training! As for prey and rogues, I doubt we’ll see much of either if I’m being honest. We are going to check the borders, though, so who knows! Maybe we’ll bump into a friendly outsider. I’d also like to show you some hunting techniques while we are out so let’s hope we bump into a rabbit!”
Old December 29th, 2020, 10:18 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven

"I'm aware." The tom paused for a moment. He too stiffened and looked his leader in the eyes. Despite his annoyance, Nightpaw kept his composure. He figured that it would be a bad idea to make a fool of himself in front of the leader. "And?"
Old December 29th, 2020, 12:00 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Beau ~

As Moonpaw was greeted with the soft words of her mentor, she relaxed a bit, settling into her skin more, so to speak. The truth was, it had terrified her at first. What if she wasn't good enough? What if Twilightstar didn't let her pass her final assessment? What if... Stop it! It was the beginning of her training, and Moonpaw couldn't afford to think like this - she wouldn't. Any trace of the thoughts lingering in her head was covered by pure excitement to be going beyond the camp walls for the first time as she looked at Heathernose. "Yes! I can't wait to learn how to hunt! I saw Bushpaw dragging in a rabbit earlier, so hopefully there's more!" It was evident how much the young apprentice wanted to not only prove herself, but start providing for WindClan. Behind her, the fluffy tip of her tail twitched in anticipation, paws eager to dash out of camp.
Old December 29th, 2020, 12:10 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Yeah , don't fall. Try to get rabbits that look week , seeing as its snowing It shouldn't be hard. There dens can carry alot of them! ~featherfur used her blindness to her advantage. As she clawed a tunnel open and ripped 2 rabbits by their tails and bit there necks there we go! 2 done a few more to go! They seem like small rabbits though I can't see .. So can you tell me if there tiny?
Sparkfrost glanced over his shoulder, “They’re decent sized rabbits!” He called.
The bobtailed warrior stalked along the cliff side and in a few moments returned with a fat grouse between his jaws. The bird had been seeking shelter from the wind beneath an overhang, and had been easy pickings for the warrior.
“Well done—let’s take our catches back to camp and report back to Breezefeather.” He announced, voice muffled through feathers.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 29th, 2020, 12:14 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@DaniCalifornia

Sparkfrost scoffed lightly, “Oh, don’t pay any mind to that,” The young warrior said, “Clan cats can be a bit aloof at first because we sometimes encounter very aggressive outsiders. Once the Clan realizes you don’t have ill intentions, most of us are pretty welcoming. And many of us have outsider backgrounds, or are half-Clan, that sort of thing. It takes all kinds.” He explained, his tone bright and chipper.
“Yeah, otherwise it would be really boring. Do you have any cool stories about the outside?” Tanglekit inquired, eyes wide with curiosity.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 29th, 2020, 12:16 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Viper Rocks

They were going somewhere! Somewhere new!! Lionpaw was beyond excited as she bounded alongside the two queens, eager eyes scouring the area around them for prey or anything that was interesting. As both of the older she-cats made their kills, she finally spotted something. A rabbit! Immediately darting over to it, she couldnt help but let out a quiet giggle. She was so going to get this kill perfectly! As she got close enough, she made one last bound before tackling the rabbit and tumbling head over tail with it in her jaws. Phew! What a catch! After shaking her head to rid herself of any dizziness, she got to her paws and stared triumphantly at her patrol-mates "I just made the awesomest kill ever! Didja see it?" she called out, barely able to contain the excitement from her voice.

(Sorry for the short post! Im on mobile right now haha) @Holly Jolly Trouble @gs29513

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 29th, 2020, 12:59 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

About to snap back a bit at Echowind, who hadn't seemed to be ready to head out when she had padded out of camp, Wishpool swallowed back her reply, purring Thank you. as the other queen set off. She was probably just a bit annoyed, since she was the more senior of the pair. As Echowind returned with her own catch, she returned the compliment. Good catch yourself! A moment later Lionpaw was babbling a bit about her catch, which had been good. Her eyes warm, she nodded, scenting the air herself before moving towards a few, small bushes with crinkly leaves. Lowering into a half-decent stalking position, she moved forward, paws light on the moor grass. Leaping strongly, Wishpool managed to pin the vole that had been chewing on a stalk of some kind of grass. It wasn't exactly plump, but it was prey. Killing it quickly, she brought it back to the pile before scenting the air again. @Holly Jolly Trouble @Mumble
Old December 29th, 2020, 01:42 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Swiftstorm

“This time, we won’t be getting close,” Swiftstorm meowed, dropping the rabbit and staring at the vile rocks before her, “Stand back Cinderpaw, this is where the vipers live, vipers are large snakes that can kill a cat with a single bite, not even a Warrior should go out there alone, much less an apprentice,” She picked the rabbit back up, “We shouldn’t be here for too long, any questions?”
Old December 29th, 2020, 01:51 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
Sparkfrost glanced over his shoulder, “They’re decent sized rabbits!” He called.
The bobtailed warrior stalked along the cliff side and in a few moments returned with a fat grouse between his jaws. The bird had been seeking shelter from the wind beneath an overhang, and had been easy pickings for the warrior.
“Well done—let’s take our catches back to camp and report back to Breezefeather.” He announced, voice muffled through feathers.
lets do it. ~featherfur kept them in her mouth and made her way back to camp~
RushingKit!

Old December 29th, 2020, 02:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Swiftstorm

“This time, we won’t be getting close,” Swiftstorm meowed, dropping the rabbit and staring at the vile rocks before her, “Stand back Cinderpaw, this is where the vipers live, vipers are large snakes that can kill a cat with a single bite, not even a Warrior should go out there alone, much less an apprentice,” She picked the rabbit back up, “We shouldn’t be here for too long, any questions?”
“ why would we want a place like this in our taritory? What does it give us other than dead cats?” Cinderpaw didn’t even want to go over there, she liked living and wouldn’t get close to a snake even if it was her best friend why would a snake be my best friend she thought to her self
Closed Thread