Today 10:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Blossomshine sighed, meandering along the fields. She ran her new name through her head, enjoying how it sounded compared to her old name. She didn't regret becoming a RiverClan warrior, but she did think of her old life time to time, though it seemed a distant memory. Even though her ceremony was only yesterday, she felt like she was a part of RiverClan. There was only one thing that bothered her: the river. It was intimidating and looked like it could sweep some cats away, and she was very much afraid of drowning. Blossomshine didn't care if they called her a Drypaw, she refused to go into the river. But she knew she had to be able to go near it, so she decided to sit along the riverbank. She wouldn't touch the water, just get near it; she saw it as a good first step to overcoming her fear. The molly approached the river, sitting by it and staring into its rushing currents. She was transfixed, seeing her reflection wobble unsteadily in the liquid. Blossomshine scooted back a little, not wanting to get too close.

@Leaf_tail
@Ravenfang
“Hi, are you the new kittypet?” The mocking voice came from behind her. As Shatteredsun stepped from the shadows.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“I suppose I have nothing to lose if I die today.” Wolfclaw murmured to himself, the stinging pain in his face finally dimming down to a numb feeling as he padded off into the undergrowth of the hunting grounds, down the same path that those two brutes had fled only moments earlier - their scent was still fresh from what he could tell. “I assume they are going to your mate on patrol?” The large maine coon asked Shimmerskip without looking at her as they walked, being already angry enough at being dragged into this mess from the start. There was a gentle breeze that stirred through the forest, causing a cooling wind to shift through the male’s fur, almost like a silent comfort from being brought to him, but he couldn’t focus right now on anything.
(Hey can we hold on a second. I’m also doing a rp with Liekki’s blossomshine, and Shatteredsun, so he will be temporarily occupied. So maybe Wolfclaw and Shimmerskip can get to know each other for a second.)
“They probably went to lick their wounds first. Those mouse hearts. They won’t stand too long agents my mate if they are injured.”

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; March 7th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Hi, are you the new kittypet?” The mocking voice came from behind her. As Shatteredsun stepped from the shadows.
Blossomshine blinked and swiveled around to face the other cat. She stood up saying, "Um, kinda. I'm not really a kittypet anymore, my ceremony was yesterday. I'm a RiverClan warrior..." She felt awkward saying that, but it was true. She knew the other cat was making fun of her, but perhaps they would leaver her alone if she was peaceful. "I'm Blossomshine. You are?" she asked politely. She pawed at the ground nervously, worried that she was going to mess up somehow on introducing herself. The molly couldn't help but think most of the clan cats hated kittypets even if they had left their other life. "I-I think becoming a warrior i-is the most brave thing a kittypet can do," she squeaked.
@Leaf_tail
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Blossomshine blinked and swiveled around to face the other cat. She stood up saying, "Um, kinda. I'm not really a kittypet anymore, my ceremony was yesterday. I'm a RiverClan warrior..." She felt awkward saying that, but it was true. She knew the other cat was making fun of her, but perhaps they would leaver her alone if she was peaceful. "I'm Blossomshine. You are?" she asked politely. She pawed at the ground nervously, worried that she was going to mess up somehow on introducing herself. The molly couldn't help but think most of the clan cats hated kittypets even if they had left their other life. "I-I think becoming a warrior i-is the most brave thing a kittypet can do," she squeaked.
@Leaf_tail
“What, are you afraid of a REAL warrior?” Shatteredsun taunted.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

(Hey can we hold on a second. I’m also doing a rp with Liekki’s blossomshine, and Shatteredsun, so he will be temporarily occupied. So maybe Wolfclaw and Shimmerskip can get to know each other for a second.)
“They probably went to lick their wounds first. Those mouse hearts. They won’t stand too long agents my mate if they are injured.”
Wolfclaw gave a low-toned sigh of annoyance and irritation leaking into his voice as he glanced back at the shecat with a slight glare within his deepened emerald-hued eyes. “Do those two brutes bother just you and your mate or are they just overall trouble for any cat that gets in their sight?” The large maine coon asked, directing his gaze up towards the tree branches looming overhead, his sight blurred slightly from the blood that had gotten into his gaze from before. The scar on his muzzle would certainly be something that would be staying with him for awhile, but Wolfclaw could care less at this point now, his tail twitching back and forth as the two cats padded through the forest. “You think your so-called leader or someone would do something about those toms by now if they are causing this much violence within Riverclan..” He muttered, mostly to himself. The male was tired and even Shimmerskip should even be able to tell that from his stance, it was getting on his nerves.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Wolfclaw gave a low-toned sigh of annoyance and irritation leaking into his voice as he glanced back at the shecat with a slight glare within his deepened emerald-hued eyes. “Do those two brutes bother just you and your mate or are they just overall trouble for any cat that gets in their sight?” The large maine coon asked, directing his gaze up towards the tree branches looming overhead, his sight blurred slightly from the blood that had gotten into his gaze from before. The scar on his muzzle would certainly be something that would be staying with him for awhile, but Wolfclaw could care less at this point now, his tail twitching back and forth as the two cats padded through the forest. “You think your so-called leader or someone would do something about those toms by now if they are causing this much violence within Riverclan..” He muttered, mostly to himself. The male was tired and even Shimmerskip should even be able to tell that from his stance, it was getting on his nerves.
“Well I haven’t seen them attack anyone else.” Shimmerskip meowed worry audible in her mew.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 8th, 2018, 09:47 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Blossomshine blinked and swiveled around to face the other cat. She stood up saying, "Um, kinda. I'm not really a kittypet anymore, my ceremony was yesterday. I'm a RiverClan warrior..." She felt awkward saying that, but it was true. She knew the other cat was making fun of her, but perhaps they would leave her alone if she was peaceful. "I'm Blossomshine. You are?" she asked politely. She pawed at the ground nervously, worried that she was going to mess up somehow on introducing herself. The molly couldn't help but think most of the clan cats hated kittypets even if they had left their other life. "I-I think becoming a warrior i-is the bravest thing a kittypet can do," she squeaked.
@Leaf_tail
Brokencreek peered through the brush, his green-yellow eyes piercing through the leaves. A kittypet, he thought to himself with a smirk. Without a sound, he slid from his hiding place and stood behind Blossomshine. "A RiverClan warrior?" he meowed mockingly. "How does a kittypet expect to become a warrior of the great RiverClan?" He scoffed and flicked his kinked tail, circling the RiverClan cat. "What does a RiverClan cat know about bravery, Blossomshine?"

Brokencreek's lips curled in a teasing snarl. "I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself to the new warrior." he hissed. "My name's Brokencreek, and I'm one of those evil ShadowClan cats you've been warned about!" With a malicious lash of his tail, he stepped forward, pushing Blossomshine back.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 8th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek peered through the brush, his green-yellow eyes piercing through the leaves. A kittypet, he thought to himself with a smirk. Without a sound, he slid from his hiding place and stood behind Blossomshine. "A RiverClan warrior?" he meowed mockingly. "How does a kittypet expect to become a warrior of the great RiverClan?" He scoffed and flicked his kinked tail, circling the RiverClan cat. "What does a RiverClan cat know about bravery, Blossomshine?"

Brokencreek's lips curled in a teasing snarl. "I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself to the new warrior." he hissed. "My name's Brokencreek, and I'm one of those evil ShadowClan cats you've been warned about!" With a malicious lash of his tail, he stepped forward, pushing Blossomshine back.
Blossomshine frowned, saying, "Fallenstar deemed me worthy of becoming a warrior. I can expect to become a warrior because I am one." Her whisker twitched, and she was slightly angry. But more than that, she was afraid. Blossomshine was all alone with two cats that seemed to hate kittypets, and it seemed this situation had no good solution. "I doubt that you're evil. If you were evil, you'd be sadistic... and no actual cat is sadistic, that's just stories... right?" she asked doubtfully. She had never truly met any "mean" cats in her short lifetime, so she wasn't sure. She saw Brokencreek take an intimidating step forward, so she backed up a step... one step closer to the river. The rock underneath her back foot crumbled, sending it and her leg down the river. Blossomshine was pulled down by the powerful current, and her whole body plunged underwater. As her head popped back up she screamed, "help! I... I can barely swim! Please?" The molly was pushed back underwater, causing her vision to go black at the edges. Oh holy StarClan, I'm going to die! No, I just became a warrior, I can't... I can't... she thought dimly. Fear coursed through her as she was swept down the rushing body of water.
@Ravenfang
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
(oh yeah, that's right!)
Mintwhisper shiver slightly at the cold water as he dipped his paw in. Small bits of moss and rock flowed smoothly past his paw and he looked up at Angelwing, a smile on his face. He purred softly.

Angelwing stepped into the river, the cold water sending a slight chill up her legs but she didn't mind. Glancing at Mintwhisper she gave out a slight smile. Which wasn't something she let everyone see but she loved the river always has. As she caught the black speckled tom's smile she looked back at the river. The molly just assumed that Mintwhisper was smiling because he liked the river, why else would he? Shacking her multi color fur Angelwing practically jumped into the water, getting her whole body wet from ducking under the water. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" The molly asked as she waded to stand in deeper water. She liked feeling the water tug around her, move pebbles and sand out from under her paws and tugging on her long pelt. It just felt good to her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Blossomshine frowned, saying, "Fallenstar deemed me worthy of becoming a warrior. I can expect to become a warrior because I am one." Her whisker twitched, and she was slightly angry. But more than that, she was afraid. Blossomshine was all alone with two cats that seemed to hate kittypets, and it seemed this situation had no good solution. "I doubt that you're evil. If you were evil, you'd be sadistic... and no actual cat is sadistic, that's just stories... right?" she asked doubtfully. She had never truly met any "mean" cats in her short lifetime, so she wasn't sure. She saw Brokencreek take an intimidating step forward, so she backed up a step... one step closer to the river. The rock underneath her back foot crumbled, sending it and her leg down the river. Blossomshine was pulled down by the powerful current, and her whole body plunged underwater. As her head popped back up she screamed, "help! I... I can barely swim! Please?" The molly was pushed back underwater, causing her vision to go black at the edges. Oh holy StarClan, I'm going to die! No, I just became a warrior, I can't... I can't... she thought dimly. Fear coursed through her as she was swept down the rushing body of water.
@Ravenfang
Holy starclan! She will drown! Shatteredsun thought as his mind spun. He leaped into the river and grabbed blossomshine by the scruff and swam twards the shore, his back legs powerfully kicking out behind him. Her rather long fur made her a lot Hevyer that what Shatteredsun had imagined. Hong give up now! You are almost to the shore! he thought to himself. He heaved blossomshine to the river bank and then climbed out himself. “Please take her back to camp, brokecreek. I doubt you will put her in any danger after what she just went through.” He meowed. “I have to go meet my brother, beestrike.

Regards,
Blueberry
Closed Thread