Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:25 AM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Myling
Today 05:23 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 05:16 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:06 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2020, 06:10 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

-- @Mumble @Shimm-Noel-It-All @Bread @gs29513 --
[Guys remember to submit the kiddos to the allegiances, and just for protocol, send me a VM of Mumble's birth RP post, so I got documentation on it <3]

Yup. He truly was not meant to be here. Breezefeather could do nothing but sit and stare, unsure what the hell was happening until he noticed that something was wrong and suddenly there were three kits just lying by Stormstrike's flank and their pattern was unmistakable... unless.. no. This was truly a blend of his and Stomstrike's genes and these were his kits. He was unable to keep the emotion out of his eyes as that thought settled within his head fully and he reached out slowly and then begun to clean the kits, before lifting his gaze to the molly who had borne these kits.

She didn't look good, but he didn't know what to do... because by leaving her, by leaving them to fetch the medicine cat that would leave them all vulnerable and in a snap... they could disappear... like what had happened last time. Truth be told, he was still terrified that all of a sudden any of the three kits would stop breathing... like what had happened last time. But he lifted his gaze to Stormstrike nonetheless and his voice was reduced to a hoarse whisper, "Are you okay?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 29th, 2020, 06:25 AM
particles of stars

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Kyrieknight [Going by the old map]

Maplebird turned back to look at Crowspeck as she walked out of camp. The tall grass brushed against her tan-streaked black fur.
"Where should we head first?" she asked quietly.
Old December 29th, 2020, 06:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Deadpaw had never held a particularly high opinion of Stagleech when he was an apprentice, but since he had become a warrior she supposed he must know SOMETHING, especially if his mentor was Twilightstar, who she was fairly certain was not going to pass a cat that couldn't fight. And the fact that his paw was like hers.........she was hoping he knew some way to make it mildly useful, since it wasn't good for much. His words however, did not inspire much confidence in her. Run up and bash him. She did like slapping, and she supposed you might be able to get away with mashing someone if your paw was not as pointy. Starting to run at him, Deadpaw lifted her paw as she approached the warrior and swung it at his legs, hoping that maybe she could trip him up. Continuing on by, away from any counterstrikes, she turned to get any more instruction. @Arie
Old December 29th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Hedgekit thought for a moment. Guess she'd have to explain everything to the kit.
"We start with our battle positions. Like this." she mewed as she backed up, separated her legs a bit more and crouched slightly, tail lashing a bit to help her balance. It wasn't part of the position but she was scared she might fall and make a fool of herself.
"like this?" Leafkit mewed. she crouched down low, but when she tried to separate her legs she fell over. she jumped up again and tried again. this time she didn't crouch as low. she separated her legs and-
she fell over again. she jumped back up, tail lashing. she felt her pelt grow hot from embarrassment and tried again.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:00 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i look at the photos of us and wonder why you did it.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

WindClan Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
Thornsprint
________

The alabaster tabby had been... well, sulking, to be honest. The warrior felt anger and fear coursing through his veins after the events that had happened in camp. He was slipping. He was losing control. He was losing his head! With a sigh that was more like a growl, he tore his green eyes from the frosty ground. And met a young cat’s.

Well, it seemed they knew his name. He didn’t exactly care to know theirs. WindClan was a big Clan and he didn’t have time for that.

"Get away? I’m your Clanmate, apprentice. And I’m a warrior. Who are you to tell me what to do?" He narrowed his eyes, letting the anger fuel his actions. Green eyes were slitted as he walked forward, ever so slowly.
*[was this guy always his creepy and scary,she backed away by a few steps.her fur brizled, maybe she could scare him off* I can tell you what to do if endangered me.You scaring me now.can you please go get away.
*Cedarpaw did a low growl at the warrior hopefully it scared the tom away from her.Cedarpaw turned her back and joged away slowly hopefully she wouldn't be followed.*
Giving me damn psychopath vibes,if he doesn't know how to find his way to camp I'd be fine then can just loop around.*Cedarpaw said to herself as she walked away from the tom. Still kinda shaky. Her green eyes on outlook. Since her white pelt looked like snow she could try to hunt while she was out*

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
Why did I let you in when you end up hurting me even worse after I left..? ]✰
--

Last edited by stag; December 29th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:20 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

@~Fox~
(So sorry about that, for some reason I didn’t see your intial reply—it may have gotten buried in notifications. I think we can finish up this patrol fairly quickly.)

Sparkfrost lead them the steep cliffs. Interestingly enough, the tall structure served as a windbreak and the wind and snow were not so intense in the gulley beneath them.
“Would you like to split up and see what we can find?”
He prompted.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 29th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santafan09 View Post
"like this?" Leafkit mewed. she crouched down low, but when she tried to separate her legs she fell over. she jumped up again and tried again. this time she didn't crouch as low. she separated her legs and-
she fell over again. she jumped back up, tail lashing. she felt her pelt grow hot from embarrassment and tried again.
This is going to take a while. Hedgekit coughed awkwardly. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.
"Uhhh...If you'd rather play mossball that's fine too." she said.
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:50 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Viper Rocks

[ @gs29513 @Mumble ]

Echowind stalked towards Viper Rocks, trying to get ahead of Wishpool. "Breezefeather told me to lead the patrol," she hissed. StarClan, why did everyone have to act like kits? But maybe... Maybe she could try a different approach. "Nice catch," she mewed. Suddenly a flash of white fur caught her attention. She took off after it, darting around rocks or any other hazards before leaping at it. She sank her teeth into it, walking back and depositing it next to Wishpool's. The rabbit was scrawny, hardly enough to feed an apprentice, but it would have to do. Hopefully they would catch more later.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@ghostwriter
Rowankit chuckled nervously. Although he liked Tanglekit's enthusiasm about it, he wasn't sure the rest of the clan was okay with having an outsider-born kit among their ranks - the glares he and his kin got at the Breezerock when Twilightstar announced his family's arrival were more than enough proof for that. He hoped that Sparkfrost would, at least, not think differently of him now that he knew he wasn't clan-born.

"Uh, yeah, I mean - I didn't do it all on my own. My family was there to help, too." The kit looked at the nursery, assuming Brightwish and his littermates were still there. He hadn't seen Sunpaw in a while, and though he wasn't related to him by blood, he still thought of the tom as part of his family. "Mom and dad always wanted to be clan cats, so we walked aaalll the way to WindClan and kind of stumbled upon Twilightstar... she wasn't happy about it." Rowankit remembered the leader's shocked face upon seeing them all on the borders, the same day he got his clan name.

Dani | They/she | GMT-3

I'm taking a small break from WCO. I will be checking in every once in a while, but not as much as I did before.
Character Site

Last edited by DaniCalifornia; December 29th, 2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:28 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Default Re: Swooping Cliffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@~Fox~
(So sorry about that, for some reason I didn’t see your intial reply—it may have gotten buried in notifications. I think we can finish up this patrol fairly quickly.)

Sparkfrost lead them the steep cliffs. Interestingly enough, the tall structure served as a windbreak and the wind and snow were not so intense in the gulley beneath them.
“Would you like to split up and see what we can find?”
He prompted.
Yeah , don't fall. Try to get rabbits that look week , seeing as its snowing It shouldn't be hard. There dens can carry alot of them! ~featherfur used her blindness to her advantage. As she clawed a tunnel open and ripped 2 rabbits by their tails and bit there necks there we go! 2 done a few more to go! They seem like small rabbits though I can't see .. So can you tell me if there tiny?

Closed Thread