Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
feral child alert [...
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:37 PM
Your Opening Act!
Last post by constellation
Today 03:36 PM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 03:28 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Myling
Today 03:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2017, 09:46 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
"Uh.. Sure! You can go to the warriors den if you want to!" Moonfeather couldn't figure out how the kit expected her to know where she was compared to the camp layout.
[I'm sorry I forgot about this; I'll post in the warrior's den if you don't mind?]

Falconkit padded into the warrior's den, following the older warrior Moonfeather. "You see, I haven't been in here because no other warrior invited me yet. You were the first one to do so," the Siamese kit explained sincerely. "But I'm glad you did! This place is very... different!"

Indeed, the ThunderClan warrior den was much different than the nursery. There were more nests of moss and feathers. The whole area seemed to be just larger and unfriendlier in general. She was tempted to play around in the area, but wasn't sure if it was appropriate to do so. What if some cranky warrior yelled at her, like the elders did sometimes? It wasn't as if Falconkit was scared of them, it was just that she didn't want to get onto anybody's bad side.

"I guess this is where the big cats sleep." There was a twinkle of humor in her eyes. "Big cats, big nests, big den. Wow." Her voice squeaked with innocence and curiousity.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old March 13th, 2017, 10:07 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Her ear twitched slightly at the comment,"Well stressing about it won't do you any good," which was true,Gyre had no cat to vent to about how he felt due to not well....having anybody. She sat down,neatly curling her tail around her paws. She might not be the most effective cat to be talking to,but she was good at listening and giving advice. "Now tell me whats really on your mind,seeing as you don't have really any other cat to talk to at the moment about this." she was rather blunt,getting to the point. She knew the leader must have been feeling stress,and she was going to get it out of him.
"Heheh, yeah," he chuckled in humorous, matter-of-fact way. When the she-cat sat down neatly, Gyrestar found it in him that it was appropriate for he to do the same. When the senior warrior went straight to the point and suddenly became his councilor, the tom had a look of surprise. He paused when she finished, quite bluntly she did, too, and made a sort of confused sound from inside him and looked away with pursed lips like he thought she was going to continue.
"Uh, well..." Gyrestar stammered, not sure what to say to this cat whom he didn't even know her name. "You see, StarClan knows I'm really heckin', you know, stressed but I really don't know you!" He meowed with a sidelong gaze for the she-cat, regaining himself. But after a few moments of Gyrestar's staring, his neck fur started to prickle slowly. Psh, what bad does it do?
"Y'see, long story short, here, I'm not sure I signed up for this! Like, I just kind of came, then Sweetolive died in a flood, some starry warrior from your guys' ancestors came down and told me that I was to be deputy and like, come on! Me? Like, I'm some weirdo who came from "far, far away," and you throw me to lead a Clan and now, Ashstar dies, Zerosight steps down, and I'm all alone again! aagain! I swear, I'm cursed!- newly made apprentices are more accustomed to the Clans then me!" The tall tom laughed in disbelief.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
[ I am SO sorry forgetting about this! ]
@Liquoris || @Duskflight || @vantrums || @starfall

Whew. These kits were a bit...tiring. A brown tabby thought. Mossdrop breathed in and out deeply, panting hard. Kits were indeed, tiring work, but beautiful creatures to bring upon the world. Her eyes gleamed with pride, they were the future of the clans, the future Ratnight and Fennelstrike they would provide for all the clans, and she would try her hardest to get that future, even if it cost her kits, or life. Their life was precious, but they would soon not need her, so Mossdrop had to prepare for that. She looked down at the four bundles, eyes thoughtful. Names. They needed names. Mossdrop knew exactly what she would name them, exactly. Excitement quickened in her heart, and her eyes gleamed, plans swirling in her mind. Blazeshade wasn't here, since he was out on a patrol, but she knew she had to name one of the kits after the EE leaders, she had to. They were her idols, the very beings that kept her mind and goals alive, they made her determined to get the future they had wanted to preserve.
She nudged the orange black tabby, the name of the leader she so admired was fresh in her mind. Yes, his name would do. It would make him the cat she wanted him to be. "For you, my sweet, I will name you Ratkit, after my dearest idol Ratnight.." Mossdrop gave a quiet purr, licking the head of the first born, eyes gleaming with nothing else but pride. The tabby's eyes shifted toward the ginger tabby, with a thoughtful gleam in her eye. "Now for you, my little flower, you will named Daffodilkit, you seem like a flower, but like a deadly ivy, I hope." She mewed, licking his head softly, and slowly, she looked down at the brown tabby. "Bushkit, for you," Mossdrop paused, looking toward the last kit, a planned look in her face. "And, for you, you're name will be Cloverkit," Plan drifted across her mind. These kits have a destiny, to make the clan to the way it should be, I hope at least one creates the clan Ratnight and Fennelstrike had tried to make. Those pathetic Skyclan Cats ruined everything. I'll get my revenge on them someday...someday...
@tawny~ @Duskflight @vantrums @starfall

Only one thing told the young orange-and-black kit anything, and that was his name. Somehow it seemed to come through to him as clear as the starry night sky that he would someday look up to with disdain and wonder. As soon as the first-born felt something wet along the top of his head, he let out quite the little mew in protest. Who dares to touch his head? Already the young tom was showing signs of his future personality. He sniffed around, unable to see anything. As soon as the sweet, milky scent from his mother hit his nose, the young kit's belie began to rip him apart. He followed the scent until he found what he was looking for, a source to get the milk from. Ratkit purred softly as he ate, kneading his mother's belie as he did so, and not allowing any of his siblings to have any from his source. That source was his, and no other kit would have it. At least, not until he was finished with it.
Old March 14th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[I'm sorry I forgot about this; I'll post in the warrior's den if you don't mind?]

Falconkit padded into the warrior's den, following the older warrior Moonfeather. "You see, I haven't been in here because no other warrior invited me yet. You were the first one to do so," the Siamese kit explained sincerely. "But I'm glad you did! This place is very... different!"

Indeed, the ThunderClan warrior den was much different than the nursery. There were more nests of moss and feathers. The whole area seemed to be just larger and unfriendlier in general. She was tempted to play around in the area, but wasn't sure if it was appropriate to do so. What if some cranky warrior yelled at her, like the elders did sometimes? It wasn't as if Falconkit was scared of them, it was just that she didn't want to get onto anybody's bad side.

"I guess this is where the big cats sleep." There was a twinkle of humor in her eyes. "Big cats, big nests, big den. Wow." Her voice squeaked with innocence and curiousity.
@Dovekit1
"See you later!" Moonfeather called as she padded after Falconkit to the warriors den. The blind she cat accidentally stepped on Falconkit's tail.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerjoy Of ThunderClan View Post
The NEWBORN kits mew loudly.
The small kit, Flowerkit was sleeping quietly until the others woke her up. She then started to drink some milk and pawing her belly.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 14th, 2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:41 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Wheatfur watched a small black kit in a moss nest. a patrol had found the kit in the snow weak and hurt. He sighed, why had a kit taken the risk? From what I have studied his wounds are like those of a badger, powerful and lethal. But the kit was pulling through though, he smiled as he watched him sleepily wake. The tom looked over at Remorapaw, the cat was a helper of Zerosight, before he had betrayed us. In truth Remoa was observant and helpful, having a cat who knew thing calmed him it felt nice to have a helper. He padded forward slowly, and whispered softly; "How are you little one, you have had quite few injuries, you should of stayed In the camp." Wheatfur felt his sharp violet eyes soften, the young kit was hurt, and even he couldn't get mad.
@NightWarrior4Life, @Ludicrous Lunacy

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; March 14th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Wheatfur watched a small black kit in a moss nest. a patrol had found the kit in the snow weak and hurt. He sighed, why had a kit taken the risk? From what I have studied his wounds are like those of a badger, powerful and lethal. But the kit was pulling through though, he smiled as he watched him sleepily wake. The tom looked over at Remorapaw, the cat was a helper of Zerosight, before he had betrayed us. In truth Remoa was observant and helpful, having a cat who knew thing calmed him it felt nice to have a helper. He padded forward slowly, and whispered softly; "How are you little one, you have had quite few injuries, you should of stayed In the camp." Wheatfur felt his sharp violet eyes soften, the young kit was hurt, and even he couldn't get mad.
The golden spotted tabby kit opened his deep purple eyes. He had just woken from a short nap, having arrived in the medicine den hours before. Oh, right, I fainted...and hit my head on a tree...I remember now! Phew, so I guess I don't have memory loss. Darkkit let out a sigh of relief and purred as Wheatfur's gentle gaze met his. "Hi again Wheatfur..." He said, dreamily.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:56 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
(They're still a 'kit, their ceremony has yet to take place)
The small grey cat stepped forward, looking the black kit carefully over. Quietly, so as not to alarm the smaller cat, they meowed quietly to Wheatfur, "It was a fox or a badger, right?" Their olive eyes glimmered faintly with concern as they looked over the kitten. He looked like he still might make it, but it was pretty stupid of the younger cat... truth be told, Remorakit was somewhat irrationally furious. They were apprentice age, not an apprentice yet, and they had never been in the territory, so how come some missbehaved scrap got to? Surpressing their frusteration, they angled a white ear towards Wheatfur, awaiting their response.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 14th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 02:09 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The golden spotted tabby kit opened his deep purple eyes. He had just woken from a short nap, having arrived in the medicine den hours before. Oh, right, I fainted...and hit my head on a tree...I remember now! Phew, so I guess I don't have memory loss. Darkkit let out a sigh of relief and purred as Wheatfur's gentle gaze met his. "Hi again Wheatfur..." He said, dreamily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

(They're still a 'kit, their ceremony has yet to take place)
The small grey cat stepped forward, looking the black kit carefully over. Quietly, so as not to alarm the smaller cat, they meowed quietly to Wheatfur, "It wa a fox or a badger, right?" Their olive eyes glimmered faintly with concern as they looked over the kitten. He looked like he still might make it, but it was pretty stupid of the younger cat... truth be told, Remorakit was somewhat irrationally furious. They were apprentice age, not an apprentice yet, and they had never been in the territory, so how come some missbehaved scrap got to? Surpressing their frusteration, they angled a white ear towards Wheatfur, awaiting their response.
(Oops..., also, REMORAS SO JELLY1)
The pointed tom breathed with relief as the young cat spoke, that ruled out a major injury to the head, but I his mind something didn't seem right. "Rest, you took quite an injury. What were you doing? Your side is badly slashed and your head has large bruises, have you been fighting badgers?" Wheatfur scolded him, but at the last part he had hid a hint of teasing, Making him depressed won't help. He perked his large brown ears towards Remora, "A fox would have not left survivors, it could be a badger, and he could of escaped through being unconscious, but there was no badger scent.... strange..." he pondered for a moment, after all understanding how the wound occurred was half way to healing it.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 14th, 2017, 02:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

(Oops..., also, REMORAS SO JELLY1)
The pointed tom breathed with relief as the young cat spoke, that ruled out a major injury to the head, but I his mind something didn't seem right. "Rest, you took quite an injury. What were you doing? Your side is badly slashed and your head has large bruises, have you been fighting badgers?" Wheatfur scolded him, but at the last part he had hid a hint of teasing, Making him depressed won't help. He perked his large brown ears towards Remora, "A fox would have not left survivors, it could be a badger, and he could of escaped through being unconscious, but there was no badger scent.... strange..." he pondered for a moment, after all understanding how the wound occurred was half way to healing it.
"No scent?" For a moment, they appeared extremely confused, and then they whacked themself in the face with their forepaw. Mouth obscured by the paw, they meowed, the sound muffled, "We live in ThunderClan. Where there are trees." Peeping out from over their paw, Remorakit looked over the kit once again. "If it was a tree, the kit'd have splinters." They turned their head back to Wheatfur, gaze scanning the cat who had replaced Zerosight over. He didn't look too bad at his job so far... Well, I bet he'll need help from Zerosight soon. Their white-tipped tail flicked slightly as they turned to observe the kitten again.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread