Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:55 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Mike29
Today 06:07 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Flowernose listened well enough. Wolfhive flicked his ears in Risingstorm's direction. "Risingstorm, you have a voice - remember to use it!" It wasn't stated in disappointment or anger, just a reminder that if Risingstorm saw an issue - he was free to intervene. [ @Spider. ]

As for the kid with a wasp in his fluff... "You think you're getting anywhere with that attitude?" Wolfhive wasn't going to forcibly stop Antpaw, but he was going to be a pest and follow him. He understood being frustrated but there were more effective ways of using one's time. "You grouch and pout like this 'n you'll be an apprentice longer than RiverClan cats, 'n some of them have been apprentices longer than Bumblestar's been alive. You want that, Antpaw?"

He was aware of the yowling, but unless Flowernose was dying he wasn't going to break his focus from the apprentice.

[ @bigbxdwolfz, kinda @Bluest+r~ but wolf isn't interacting w flower it's just acknowledgement ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Sad

Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn poked his head out of the warriors den. Flowernose had let him off easy this time but Hawkthorn estimated that she wouldnt be talking to him for a moon. Hawkthorn watched the conversation between Antpaw and Wolfhive curiously.

(dies reading last paragraph)

@bigbxdwolfz
@Dolomedes
@Spider.
@BEAR.

Red is the Headmaster at ~{The Magic School}~ or more commonly known as The MS.

Check out The MS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86325

Here are my characters, not including Non-warriors! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86267

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Yesterday at 10:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@BEAR. @bigbxdwolfz @Dolomedes @Bluest+r~

"I know my bad Wolfhive" he said looking around for sunflower swirl

(lazy post fr)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunflowerswirl
|| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 15 | No Purrk ||

TW: Internalized hatred, uhhh hatred of heritage, Insecurity

Oh dear. Umm... Sunflowerswirl wasn't really sure how quickly things had gotten out of paw. One moment she was padding over to her apprentice planning to ask if he wanted to head out for some training only to overhear his and Flowernose's words about her... which... really, really, really hurt. It shouldn't have. They weren't even that bad, but they hit really deep. Straight into her insecurities and wasn't that pathetic. All it took was too call her lazy and she wanted to cry but she knew the stereotypes about kittypets and she had thought that her clan was pretty accepting of those with past kittypet blood but that didn't stop the worms of bad thoughts from digging into her brain like they would soil. It's just... She blinked and watched as Risingstorm and Wolfhive... and she made a note to apologize and thank the hornet later. It was her fault that this mess started in the first place. Maybe she had been lounging about more than she should but...

But she has been going on solo patrols, and had even taken Antpaw out for his first lesson not too long ago which went well enough she thought, she was working on her own abilities as a warrior when she could... but she could be doing more couldn't she? Yeah. What did she know about being a warrior, she was part kittypet! She didn't know anything and her entire existence goes against the warrior code for stars sake! Sunflowerswirl blinked and looked towards Wolfhive and Antpaw, that was for the best... if Wolfhive took him out, Antpaw would be happier and she wouldn't pass on anything bad to him while teaching. This was for the better. It still hurts. Ugh, she was such a mess, and a crybaby, this shouldn't be getting to her as much as it is but it is. She should go out for another solo patrol. That's better than sitting in the warriors den and trying to understand herself when she has already tried so much, nothing makes sense when you think about it too hard. Sunflowerswirl fell under that.

The warrior took a deep breath in and then looked around again, though she was really processing. Before she turned and started her way towards the camp's entry so that she could go out and hunt or something. She needed to clear her head.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @bigbxdwolfz - Antpaw | @Bluest+r~
- Flowernose, Hawkthorn | @Spider. - Risingstorm ]

[ Design by spider. | Base by nargled on DA ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Oliver; Yesterday at 11:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Flowernose listened well enough. Wolfhive flicked his ears in Risingstorm's direction. "Risingstorm, you have a voice - remember to use it!" It wasn't stated in disappointment or anger, just a reminder that if Risingstorm saw an issue - he was free to intervene. [ @Spider. ]

As for the kid with a wasp in his fluff... "You think you're getting anywhere with that attitude?" Wolfhive wasn't going to forcibly stop Antpaw, but he was going to be a pest and follow him. He understood being frustrated but there were more effective ways of using one's time. "You grouch and pout like this 'n you'll be an apprentice longer than RiverClan cats, 'n some of them have been apprentices longer than Bumblestar's been alive. You want that, Antpaw?"

He was aware of the yowling, but unless Flowernose was dying he wasn't going to break his focus from the apprentice.

[ @bigbxdwolfz, kinda @Bluest+r~ but wolf isn't interacting w flower it's just acknowledgement ]

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw doesn't answer, remaining quiet in front of the senior cat. Or maybe it's more that he can't. He has a vole in his mouth, after all.

The more Wolfhive scolded him, the more frustrated Antpaw felt. He was yowling his ears off, and it was annoying. It was unfair. So what if he was a bit grouchy, it was just because he got Sunshineswirl as a mentor. And even his father agreed that she was a lazy, weak cat! Even Wolfhive wasn't disagreeing with that fact. It wasn't Antpaw's fault!

Antpaw flicks his tail dismissively and heads back into the apprentice den to curl up.

(Extremely sorry, please know his thoughts are not my own, Lmao.)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 11:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Flowernose

Flowernose spotted Sunflowerswirl and walked over, kicking Hawkthorn sith her hind leg while walking out of the den. She sat next to Sunflowerswirl and meowed, I'm so sorry about my mate. And me. Flowernose meowed and looked at her with glinting eyes. Antpaw was feeling low, and Hawkthorn fed him some lies, the little fox-hearted cat. Flowernose meowed quietly, cursing her mate's name. She licked her chest fur nervously while waiting for a reply.

@bigbxdwolfz
@Dolomedes
@Spider.
@BEAR.

Check out The MS!

Here are my characters, not including Non-warriors! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86267
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Dolomedes

Risingstorm limped over to sunflowerswirl "hey I'm sorry about all that back there " he meowed standing next to her "if you want I can go on a solo patrol with you maybe?" he said only going to go if she wanted him to "and please dont feel bad your not lazy your perfectly fine" he said hoping it would help her spirt

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Sunflowerswirl
|| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 15 | No Purrk ||

TW: Internalized hatred, uhhh hatred of heritage, Insecurity

Oh dear. Umm... Sunflowerswirl wasn't really sure how quickly things had gotten out of paw. One moment she was padding over to her apprentice planning to ask if he wanted to head out for some training only to overhear his and Flowernose's words about her... which... really, really, really hurt. It shouldn't have. They weren't even that bad, but they hit really deep. Straight into her insecurities and wasn't that pathetic. All it took was too call her lazy and she wanted to cry but she knew the stereotypes about kittypets and she had thought that her clan was pretty accepting of those with past kittypet blood but that didn't stop the worms of bad thoughts from digging into her brain like they would soil. It's just... She blinked and watched as Risingstorm and Wolfhive... and she made a note to apologize and thank the hornet later. It was her fault that this mess started in the first place. Maybe she had been lounging about more than she should but...

But she has been going on solo patrols, and had even taken Antpaw out for his first lesson not too long ago which went well enough she thought, she was working on her own abilities as a warrior when she could... but she could be doing more couldn't she? Yeah. What did she know about being a warrior, she was part kittypet! She didn't know anything and her entire existence goes against the warrior code for stars sake! Sunflowerswirl blinked and looked towards Wolfhive and Antpaw, that was for the best... if Wolfhive took him out, Antpaw would be happier and she wouldn't pass on anything bad to him while teaching. This was for the better. It still hurts. Ugh, she was such a mess, and a crybaby, this shouldn't be getting to her as much as it is but it is. She should go out for another solo patrol. That's better than sitting in the warriors den and trying to understand herself when she has already tried so much, nothing makes sense when you think about it too hard. Sunflowerswirl fell under that.

The warrior took a deep breath in and then looked around again, though she was really processing. Before she turned and started her way towards the camp's entry so that she could go out and hunt or something. She needed to clear her head.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @bigbxdwolfz - Antpaw | @Bluest+r~
- Flowernose, Hawkthorn | @Spider. - Risingstorm ]

[ Design by spider. | Base by nargled on DA ]
(Oh, man, I admit I did not see this post. If Antpaw knew, he would actually feel bad too. Oh dear. Well, if anyone tells him this fact, he'll try to tide things over. He'll be in the apprentice den until then.^^)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 11:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM

Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn poked his head into the apprentice den. Hey, Antpaw. He meowed. Hawkthorn twitched his tail. This is all my fault, isnt it? For gossiping? Your mother is all over my tail right now. He meowed and licked Antpaw between the ears.

@bigbxdwolfz
@Dolomedes
@Spider.
@BEAR.

Check out The MS!

Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

When Wolfhive resolved that he was going to be a pest, he meant it. Because while he wasn't the kind of cat to force Antpaw out in the territory and tell him it was an order 'n the like, he also wasn't the kind of cat to just walk away and let Antpaw get away from this behavior.

Because again, he understood frustration. That wasn't the issue - it was the blatant lack of respect in general. From how he spoke of Sunflowerswirl to disregarding a Hornet's instructions to come on an excursion. "Running away from this isn't going to help you, Antpaw. You think this is annoying, just wait!"

For every step Antpaw took, Wolfhive matched it - right into the apprentice den.

[ ur post in the app den confused me so im just adding this here ]

... And in the apprentice den, Wolfhive continued. "I need you to understand, Antpaw, that acting out like this won't fly. I asked you to leave camp with me for a reason, not so you could be sour about Sunflowerswirl and try to ignore me." The smallest swish of his tail. "What's your issue with her, Antpaw? Other than Flowernose claiming she doesn't do much beyond sleep, which isn't true."

[ don't worry! i don't take IC stuff personally <3 @bigbxdwolfz ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Yesterday at 11:33 PM.