Vinepaw Training
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:07 PM

Old August 16th, 2021, 06:41 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

( @seeingstars )

Batsong carries Dovekit out of the nursery, setting her down and stretching. Sitting back up, he began grooming his fur. Leaning over, he lays on his belly, keeping Dovekit in his paws as he begins to groom her.

---------

Dovekit squeaks and huffs, trying to get out of the tom's grip.
"No! No groom! I want to play!"
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust~ View Post

- Berrypaw -

@Rimuru Black

"I dunno," Berrypaw replied, taking a small bite of the mouse and then gently pushing it back towards Shadefrost. "I have not a shimmer of an idea where my mentor is, so I'm not able to complete my training. The only lesson I ever had was hunting, but I've decided to teach myself, and am now pretty good at battle. Wait, if you'd train me, wouldn't that count?"
Shadefrost looked up thoughtfully again, "yeah, technically or at least I think so" he said in a not so sure manner. "But still I don't know if Dawnstar would approve of such an idea and I wouldn't say that I'm ready for such a responsibility either." Shadefrost really had no problem training Berrypaw, but he didn't want to fail her in a situation like this, especially when he knew it would jeopardize her future.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 17th, 2021, 04:03 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
( @seeingstars )

Batsong carries Dovekit out of the nursery, setting her down and stretching. Sitting back up, he began grooming his fur. Leaning over, he lays on his belly, keeping Dovekit in his paws as he begins to groom her.

---------

Dovekit squeaks and huffs, trying to get out of the tom's grip.
"No! No groom! I want to play!"

Badgersight padding into the camp clearing, a couple of frogs dangled from the large tom's jaw. He dropped the smaller of the two onto the pile and headed towards the nursery with the larger. He set it in front of Batsong and Dovekit with a creaky purr. He let out a laugh at the kit's words.

Crowkit lay curled up in a small nest of stolen moss near the entrance of the nursery, their tail tip twitched as they dreamed peacefully. His slumber was quickly disturbed by the shouting of a denmate. He blinked against the harsh sunlight and let out a squeak. They rose to their paws slowly and stumbled their way towards the source of the noise.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Ziera
(You said you wanted your apprentice to bug Stemhop so you can get posts in for warrior requirement?)

Stemhop laid in the camp, she didn’t know if it made her look lazy or not, but she had done plenty today. She had given her new apprentice a sparring lesson, and had gone on a hunting patrol. Hopefully that was enough. She silently was going over what sparring techniques to work on next, yes she should teach Sandpaw how to hunt, but currently she was busy with fighting, they were bound to fight the bunnies again, and she wanted him ready. Maybe she’d do a sparring exercise with him and another young apprentice, she felt that she was holding herself back sparring him, she wanted him to stand a chance, and improve. And she’d easily pin him, but perhaps him sparring an apprentice who was at a similar fighting level or maybe slightly better than him would be good. She wanted him to experience defeat, but not in a way that would make him give up on fighting in general.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2021, 09:20 AM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Badgersight padding into the camp clearing, a couple of frogs dangled from the large tom's jaw. He dropped the smaller of the two onto the pile and headed towards the nursery with the larger. He set it in front of Batsong and Dovekit with a creaky purr. He let out a laugh at the kit's words.

Crowkit lay curled up in a small nest of stolen moss near the entrance of the nursery, their tail tip twitched as they dreamed peacefully. His slumber was quickly disturbed by the shouting of a denmate. He blinked against the harsh sunlight and let out a squeak. They rose to their paws slowly and stumbled their way towards the source of the noise.
Batsong looks over at the frog and then at Badgersight.
"Thank you for the meal. If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?"

----------

Dovekit looks up at Badgersight and reaches her tiny paws up to him from Batsong's paws.
"Help!"
Old August 17th, 2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:

Batsong looks over at the frog and then at Badgersight.
"Thank you for the meal. If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?"

----------

Dovekit looks up at Badgersight and reaches her tiny paws up to him from Batsong's paws.
"Help!"
"Name's Badgersight" He said with a polite smile, sitting and neatly tucking his tail around his paws. He squinted to get a better looked at his clanmate, looking him up and down. The bad visioned tom relaxed and straightened up, a pleasant smile gracing the black tabby's features "Yours?" He asked tilting his head, that's when he heard Dovekit's words and let out a chuckle "And who might this be?" he said, lowering himself to be slightly more level with the kit.

~~~
Old August 17th, 2021, 03:21 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
"Name's Badgersight" He said with a polite smile, sitting and neatly tucking his tail around his paws. He squinted to get a better looked at his clanmate, looking him up and down. The bad visioned tom relaxed and straightened up, a pleasant smile gracing the black tabby's features "Yours?" He asked tilting his head, that's when he heard Dovekit's words and let out a chuckle "And who might this be?" he said, lowering himself to be slightly more level with the kit.
Batsong let's out a pur and let's go of Dovekit, grooming his chest a bit.
"My name is Batsong. This is Dovekit, I'm raising her as she doesn't have any parents. I'm acting like a foster mother of sorts."
He lightly nudges Dovekit over.

-------

Dovekit squeaks and hugs, then looks up at Badgersight and tilts her head curiously. Sniffing him, she caught the same scent as the tom who would drop of food for them, only slightly different. Confused, she looks at him again.
"Are you papa?"
Old August 17th, 2021, 05:53 PM

Quote:

Batsong let's out a pur and let's go of Dovekit, grooming his chest a bit.
"My name is Batsong. This is Dovekit, I'm raising her as she doesn't have any parents. I'm acting like a foster mother of sorts."
He lightly nudges Dovekit over.

-------

Dovekit squeaks and hugs, then looks up at Badgersight and tilts her head curiously. Sniffing him, she caught the same scent as the tom who would drop of food for them, only slightly different. Confused, she looks at him again.
"Are you papa?"

"What a lovely name," He said straightening up, flicking his ear as he looked towards Dovekit again "I can hardly remember when my kits were this age" The warrior cooed gently patting Dovekit's head with a paw "No sweetheart, I'm Badgersight, a clanmate of you and Batsong 'ere" He said with a purr. His tail tapping the ground amusedly as he looked down at the squinting to get a better view of the fuzzy blob of a kit.

~~~
Old August 17th, 2021, 05:59 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
"What a lovely name," He said straightening up, flicking his ear as he looked towards Dovekit again "I can hardly remember when my kits were this age" The warrior cooed gently patting Dovekit's head with a paw "No sweetheart, I'm Badgersight, a clanmate of you and Batsong 'ere" He said with a purr. His tail tapping the ground amusedly as he looked down at the squinting to get a better view of the fuzzy blob of a kit.
Batsong tilts his head curiously.
"You had kits? Tell me about them."

------

Dovekit caught sight of Badgersight's tail and crouches down before pouncing on it and bring it with her tiny fangs and clinging to it with her small claws.
Old August 17th, 2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Batsong tilts his head curiously.
"You had kits? Tell me about them."

------

Dovekit caught sight of Badgersight's tail and crouches down before pouncing on it and bring it with her tiny fangs and clinging to it with her small claws.
He shifted, no one has ever really asked about his children before "An old friend of mine and I had a litter back when we were young and stupid" He said with a chuckled, remembering his children fondly "I've got a daughter and two sons" He furrowed his brows "My daughter's name is Bubblepond, she's a very sweet cat, reminds me of her mother when we were younger. My sons' names are Coyotebreath and Currentchaser, Both were sweet, Current is a lot louder than Coyote is. Coyote tends to spend most of his time alone." He said glancing back towards Batsong "Current ended up in Riverclan with Bubble, but I got to keep Coyote. He's grown into a fine warrior"

~~~