Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:36 PM
"you'll find me in the...
by fenrir
Last post by Fae
Today 05:35 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:47 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

''A squirrel,'' Larkswoop replied, voice soft and angel-like. The half-eaten squirrel lay between her forepaws. ''Would you like the rest?'' She nudged it towards Finchswoop with her muzzle.

{ @Windy }
"Aren't you sweet? Sure. I'll share, if you want!" Finchswoop laughed.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:07 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Hollowkit sits in the clearing, his tail thumping up and down on the ground behind him, a permanent scowl plastered ever so inelegantly on his face. What did Hollow have to scowl about? Oh, nothing, really. He was just mad, as was his default state it seems. There isn’t exactly much to do for a kit… the best he can really hope for is his sister pulling another half thought out, probably incredibly reckless stunt or hoping one of the twenty million moronic kits in the crowded nursery don’t bother him. Here’s to hoping, anyway.

Still, titanite eyes narrow as the small tabby scans the clearing, watching cats come and go, watching others snooze in the warming sun. A nap might be nice… no. No, he’s far too big to take naps! Three moons old is waaaaayyyyy past the time when naps were necessary. Hollowkit can almost hear the way his mother would click her tongue at that statement. Speaking of his mother… where was Hounddash? Oh well, not important.

On the ground in front if him, a particularly smooth pebble sits enticingly, and chestnut ears perk up ever so slightly in interest as a thought of kicking it around comes to him. But he can’t! That’s a kit game, and although Hollowkit may have that suffix, he won’t in only a few moons, so that practically means he’s already an apprentice!! So no more kit games for him! No way!

[ OPEN ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:12 PM

Quote:

Hollowkit
~<>~

Hollowkit sits in the clearing, his tail thumping up and down on the ground behind him, a permanent scowl plastered ever so inelegantly on his face. What did Hollow have to scowl about? Oh, nothing, really. He was just mad, as was his default state it seems. There isn’t exactly much to do for a kit… the best he can really hope for is his sister pulling another half thought out, probably incredibly reckless stunt or hoping one of the twenty million moronic kits in the crowded nursery don’t bother him. Here’s to hoping, anyway.

Still, titanite eyes narrow as the small tabby scans the clearing, watching cats come and go, watching others snooze in the warming sun. A nap might be nice… no. No, he’s far too big to take naps! Three moons old is waaaaayyyyy past the time when naps were necessary. Hollowkit can almost hear the way his mother would click her tongue at that statement. Speaking of his mother… where was Hounddash? Oh well, not important.

On the ground in front if him, a particularly smooth pebble sits enticingly, and chestnut ears perk up ever so slightly in interest as a thought of kicking it around comes to him. But he can’t! That’s a kit game, and although Hollowkit may have that suffix, he won’t in only a few moons, so that practically means he’s already an apprentice!! So no more kit games for him! No way!

[ OPEN ]
"You seem... upset? Is... everything okay?" Runningpelt said with a hint of concern.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:26 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacocaT371 View Post
"You seem... upset? Is... everything okay?" Runningpelt said with a hint of concern.

Hollowkit
~<>~

Oh! Great! Someone decided to wander their merry way right up to the king and actually speak to him! Wonderful! Fantastic! Just what Hollow wanted! Hah… yeah, no, this was the exact opposite of anything he ever could’ve asked for. Does StarClan hate him or something? Are they punishing him? Also, why did this big cat talk so strange? What’s he pausing for? Does his tiny brain actually need that much time to think about what words to string together next?

”Why do you pause so long between words?” Hollowkit asks, wrinkling his nose. He’s never really had a filter when talking to others, always saying the first thing that comes to mind and disregarding what his words might cause others to feel. ”Do you have brain problems?” He continues rudely.

[ sorry for the baby - he’s not the nicest cat around haha;; ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:40 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
59/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw yawned loudly while she sat on a tree branch. She felt a bit sleepy because the sunshine was warming her up.

(OPEN)
Old July 3rd, 2024, 03:42 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

LARKSWOOP
The Half-Blooded Lark
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop purred at Finchswoop's compliment and pressed her muzzle to his shoulder. At least some cat understood her. Some cat wanted Larkswoop for who she was.

''Finchswoop,'' The tabby began, ears flattening a bit. ''Would you still like me if...if you knew that I...I'm half RiverClan..?''

Larkswoop's voice had a tremble to it, and she was clearly scared.

{ @Windy }

--

LARKSWOOP
The Half-Blooded Lark
BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop approached Alpinepaw hesitantly, afraid of how the young apprentice would react. Bumblestar wanted her to talk to kits and apprentices? Fine.

''H-Hello..''

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:20 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw was up early for once and crept out of the apprentices den after seeing fireflys afew nights ago. She seen one of the warriors... She had to think hard on what their name was Larksong??? No that's not it dawnpaw thought o.o wait I know.. "hey larkswoop good morning." She mews softly looking to larkswoop.She padded over and hopes the warrior wasn't too sleepy. @isla

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:26 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop dipped her head to Dawnpaw and settled down beside the young apprentice. ''How's your apprenticeship suiting you?''

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:52 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post

BEEFED UP TIER 3
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Larkswoop dipped her head to Dawnpaw and settled down beside the young apprentice. ''How's your apprenticeship suiting you?''

"It's going good.. I like it.. I'm learning so much new things." Dawnpaw mews and dips her head back (I'm at work replies will be spacey)

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 3rd, 2024, 09:43 AM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Aggressive

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw let out a purr once Morning spoke again. He missed his baby brother's voice (as well as the rest of his family). "Slightly annoyin?? Who said anything about that!? I'm not annoyin!" he squeaked in protest, attempting to playfully cuff Morningpaw around his ear. "Y-You had a dream?? About us?? Well, thats... Strange. But you better not leave ever again! I was super duper sad!" he mewed, leaning in to trap his brother in a bear hug. "If you try ta leave, I'm trapping you in a Wolf hug forever!! And forever is a long time!!" he said, half jokingly. "HEY!! DONT YOU DARE SAY YER STUPID!! Only I get to insult my baby brother, ya got that!?!! Don't ever say that again you idiot," Wolfpaw told them before backing up, leaning on his good side [the side with two legs]. "You missed a alllloooootttttt!! Like uhhh..." Wolfpaw sat down, thinking for a moment. What was it Bumblestar spoke about last meetin?

"Oh, Oh!! Apparently we teamed up with ShadowClan and WindClan to drive out RiverClan!! I heard they did a lot of bad stuff!! Also I was assigned to skunkridge but Bumblestar changed my mentor to Mudhound!! And Larkswoop is annoying! Oh and also uhhh....." dangit. He couldn't think of any more. Starsdamnit. Why was remembering stuff so hard!? "Oh and I learned that Mudhound said they would sit on Bumblestar if she didn't change my mentor to them!! Isn't that silly? Why would Mudhound sit on their leader?" he squeaked. Ohohoho!! Idea!! "Hey mornin, What if you don't get up for trainin because yer always tired?? Maybe I should sit on you then!!" he said excitedly. That was something the apprentice never got to do when they were kits [notably because they became apprentices at just four moons old], so why not do it during apprenticeship! He could annoy at least one of his siblings again.

[ @Dolomedes - Morning ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream