Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 11:10 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:05 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 11:04 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:02 AM

Old August 8th, 2021, 08:23 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow nodded and smiled. "I can appreciate some mystery. But more fun?" Elmshadow let his face grow serious as he shook his head. "Nope, honey, you've only ever scratched the surface of fun. But I can fix that for you." He smirked and glared at her in a mock challenge.
Sharpsight looked a bit incredulous at the nickname, but brushed it off. “Oh really? I’d love to see you try.” She responded, her smirk growing slightly. She wondered what the Elmshadow meant, but decided not to ask.

My characters: Twistedpaw (Thunderclan), Streamkit (Thunderclan), Sharpsight (Shadowclan), Shadefern (Thunderclan)

Come join my plot!
Old August 8th, 2021, 11:15 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpSight View Post
Sharpsight looked a bit incredulous at the nickname, but brushed it off. “Oh really? I’d love to see you try.” She responded, her smirk growing slightly. She wondered what the Elmshadow meant, but decided not to ask.
Elmshadow stood up and took a step towards Sharpsight, flashing a smile. "I wouldn't have to try. I could whoop you in battle practice, which I don't believe happens to a cat like you often, and you'd still have fun."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 9th, 2021, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow stood up and took a step towards Sharpsight, flashing a smile. "I wouldn't have to try. I could whoop you in battle practice, which I don't believe happens to a cat like you often, and you'd still have fun."
Sharpsight looked undaunted. “Like I said, you could try.” She repeated. “Though I think it would be you who’d be ‘whooped’” She retorts, getting up in one fluid motion.

My characters: Twistedpaw (Thunderclan), Streamkit (Thunderclan), Sharpsight (Shadowclan), Shadefern (Thunderclan)

Come join my plot!
Old August 9th, 2021, 06:32 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpSight View Post
Sharpsight looked undaunted. “Like I said, you could try.” She repeated. “Though I think it would be you who’d be ‘whooped’” She retorts, getting up in one fluid motion.
A smirk spread across Elmshadow's mouth as he matched her, standing to his full height. He playfully growled, "You think so? How about we take this to the training cliffs and see who'd get whooped?"

The light of a challenge sparked in his eyes. Let's see what this she-cat is really made of.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 9th, 2021 at 06:33 PM.
Old August 9th, 2021, 07:25 PM

"I don't think. I know." Sharpsight replied. She was smaller than Elmshafow, but she had more than held her own in actual fights against bigger opponent's, a training match would be fun. She grinned. "Alright, lets go to the cliffs then."
@Ravensong

Come join my plot!
Old August 9th, 2021, 11:43 PM

My Mood: Bored

Frogfang laid outside the nursery asleep but not wanting to be to far from his kits. Though he trusted them to not do anything stupid a lot of cats hated him and if they hated him they probably hated his family

Lilykit cleaned her fur before going to get something to eat. She was hungry and had a few things to think about so why not think over a nice mouse or something

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old August 11th, 2021, 08:26 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Smokykit was silently for a moment, his ears alert and perked as he listened to the noises of the shadowclan camp "I dunno! Isn't it cool though! how everyone goes about their duties, leaving and returning into camp" He said excitedly turning his head to look at his brother "I can't wait until I get to go out!"
//sorry it took me so long to get back to you, been in a writing funk. Feel free for Smoky to tell Cloud to stop being a bad influence lol

Cloudkit couldn't imagine it being all that exciting, especially if every thing looked the same as it did from the nursery (and as far as he could tell, it really seemed to). He dragged himself out of his nest anyway and came to stand at his brothers side, staring out into the clearing.
"There ain't nobody looking," he lowered his voice to a murmer.
It was nothing more than a suggestion, but if the other wanted to head out? He'd go with him and cover him. Besides, as long as camp stayed within sight range and they never got lost, everyone would be none the wiser, right?
It sounded like a solid plan to him.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 12th, 2021, 01:33 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
Batsong yawned as he stretched just outside of the warriors' den. Once finished, he began grooming himself before scanning his sharp amber gaze across the clearing. Walking to the fresh-kill pile, he picked up a rat for himself and went to settle in one of the darker corners of the camp, only his amber eyes being seen in the darkness. He was always aware, making sure nothing snuck up on him. He liked having his guard up. His steel glare never wavered, he didn't so much as move to begin eating the rat.

A soft growl as she paced, tail flicking in curiosity. If he paid attention he would notice Silverstripe seemed to twitch every now and then.
"and who. are. you?" each break in the sentence punctuated with a soft growl as she looks you up and down. It's not aggressive in intent, just her.
Slowly padding closer not seeming to care as she drags over her kill. A rabbit, not too strong with age, but still a challenge
Old August 12th, 2021, 09:37 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
A soft growl as she paced, tail flicking in curiosity. If he paid attention he would notice Silverstripe seemed to twitch every now and then.
"and who. are. you?" each break in the sentence punctuated with a soft growl as she looks you up and down. It's not aggressive in intent, just her.
Slowly padding closer not seeming to care as she drags over her kill. A rabbit, not too strong with age, but still a challenge
Batsong looks at her, his ear flicking. Just his luck. Someone came up to him. Oh well, he may as well see it through for now.
"I'm a ShadowClan cat like you, or does your nose not work?"
He wanted nothing more than to run this cat off so he can be in peace again. But it seemed like she wouldn't let up anyway.
Old August 13th, 2021, 03:25 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimuru Black View Post
"Thanks" answered Shadefrost with a smile, "I've been doing good too, but I'm not going to lie being a warrior is pretty tough." As an apprentice the young tom never really thought about how much harder it would be as a warrior, but if you were to ask him he would say that it was totally worth it. "Hey Berrypaw I brought an extra mouse from the fresh kill pile" mewed the young warrior "I was wondering if you would like to eat with me ?"
Berrypaw smiled. "That would be great! Thanks," she meowed, grinning. "Maybe we can go into the forest after? We don't even have to do it secretly anymore, even though that takes away some of the fun," she added.