HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM

Old August 8th, 2021, 04:30 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow studied the she-cat and shrugged. "Yeah, I did. I love being out in the forest and some extra fresh kill doesn't go to waste."
Sharpsight nods, flicking the tip of her tail and curling it around herself. “True. Besides, things are quieter in the forest.” She remarks. “Sometimes it’s better than camp, that’s for sure.”

My characters: Twistedpaw (Thunderclan), Streamkit (Thunderclan), Sharpsight (Shadowclan), Shadefern (Thunderclan)

Come join my plot!
Old August 8th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpSight View Post
Sharpsight nods, flicking the tip of her tail and curling it around herself. “True. Besides, things are quieter in the forest.” She remarks. “Sometimes it’s better than camp, that’s for sure.”
Elmshadow savored his meal. He's shared a den with this cat for so long yet he realized how little he actually knew of her. Why had he never truly noticed her before? He shrugged, better late than never.
He swallowed before looking up at her and meowing, "Seems we have a bit in common then. Why's it taken so long for us to get to know each other better?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Elmshadow savored his meal. He's shared a den with this cat for so long yet he realized how little he actually knew of her. Why had he never truly noticed her before? He shrugged, better late than never.
He swallowed before looking up at her and meowing, "Seems we have a bit in common then. Why's it taken so long for us to get to know each other better?"
Sharpsight shrugged, taking her time before answering. “I don’t like interacting with other cats that much.” She replied, bluntly. “I don’t know why, I just don’t like starting up conversations, I guess.” She says, more as an afterthought than anything. “No offense.” She adds, realizing that her comment could be taken the wrong way.

My characters: Twistedpaw (Thunderclan), Streamkit (Thunderclan), Sharpsight (Shadowclan), Shadefern (Thunderclan)

Come join my plot!
Old August 8th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Raven

Quote:
Sharpsight shrugged, taking her time before answering. “I don’t like interacting with other cats that much.” She replied, bluntly. “I don’t know why, I just don’t like starting up conversations, I guess.” She says, more as an afterthought than anything. “No offense.” She adds, realizing that her comment could be taken the wrong way.
"No offense taken," Elmshadow shrugged. "I'm not much for pointless socialization either."

He licked his paws, cleaning off any remnants of his thrush. "Luckily I don't find conversation with good friends pointless." He met her eyes. "Do you have any close friends."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 05:18 PM

Sharpsight shifted slightly, looking around the clearing. “Mmm, not really.” She admitted. “I can be a bit . . . Harsh at times, I think that kinda deters some cats.” She says, wondering why she’s even telling Elmshadow this. “But it doesn’t matter, if they don’t want to be friends, that’s fine with me, I’m just as comfortable on my own.”

Come join my plot!
Old August 8th, 2021, 06:21 PM
Raven

Quote:
Sharpsight shifted slightly, looking around the clearing. “Mmm, not really.” She admitted. “I can be a bit . . . Harsh at times, I think that kinda deters some cats.” She says, wondering why she’s even telling Elmshadow this. “But it doesn’t matter, if they don’t want to be friends, that’s fine with me, I’m just as comfortable on my own.”
Elmshadow nodded thoughtfully. He studied this small she-cat. Small but fiery, could be fun. "I can handle harsh. It just sounds to me like you're talking to the wrong cats. A cat who can't handle a little harshness isn't worth your time anyway. And lucky for me, it appears you have room for some new friends."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Elmshadow nodded thoughtfully. He studied this small she-cat. Small but fiery, could be fun. "I can handle harsh. It just sounds to me like you're talking to the wrong cats. A cat who can't handle a little harshness isn't worth your time anyway. And lucky for me, it appears you have room for some new friends."
Sharpsight flicked an ear. That wasn’t exactly as she saw it, but oh well. She smirked very slightly as his last remark. “Oh really. I don’t recall telling you that.” She said, sarcastically. Maybe she could have a little fun with the Tom. “I might have some friends you don’t know about, ya know.”

Come join my plot!
Old August 8th, 2021, 07:25 PM
Raven

Quote:
Sharpsight flicked an ear. That wasn’t exactly as she saw it, but oh well. She smirked very slightly as his last remark. “Oh really. I don’t recall telling you that.” She said, sarcastically. Maybe she could have a little fun with the Tom. “I might have some friends you don’t know about, ya know.”
"Oh do you?" Elmshadow feigned surprise. "Well if your friends are anything like you then maybe you should introduce me. The more the merrier, right?"

He shot her a playfully challenging smile.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 8th, 2021, 07:35 PM

Sharpsight allowed herself a faint smile. “Nah. Some things are more fun when their kept secret.” She said indifferently. “Besides, I doubt they’re anything be like you. I mean . . . “ She smirked. “They [I]are[I] a bit more fun to be with.” She said, wondering how the Tom would react to the subtle dig. It was friendly, but some cats were a bit sensitive. At least this way Sharpsight would know whether he could take a joke or not. @Ravensong

Come join my plot!
Old August 8th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Raven

Quote:
Sharpsight allowed herself a faint smile. “Nah. Some things are more fun when their kept secret.” She said indifferently. “Besides, I doubt they’re anything be like you. I mean . . . “ She smirked. “They [I]are[I] a bit more fun to be with.” She said, wondering how the Tom would react to the subtle dig. It was friendly, but some cats were a bit sensitive. At least this way Sharpsight would know whether he could take a joke or not. @Ravensong
Elmshadow nodded and smiled. "I can appreciate some mystery. But more fun?" Elmshadow let his face grow serious as he shook his head. "Nope, honey, you've only ever scratched the surface of fun. But I can fix that for you." He smirked and glared at her in a mock challenge.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing