Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:42 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:55 AM

Old December 8th, 2016, 07:39 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Toothless held back a flinch when minnowstream came to sat by him, the black tom looked at the mollys reflection, felling his fur heat up when he saw she was staring right back at him. "Well of course you're my clanmate...and very important to me." He said as he turned his gaze to the real molly instead of just looking at her reflection, his green eyes shone with untold emotions as he just looked at the she cat, his mind going haywire. The tom looked down at his paws as he tried to find the right words to say to the becoming molly, his tail flicking back and fourth at an unheard rhythm as he thought of his next step.
Minnowstream studied him. She might not be very social, but she was fairly good at reading expressions. "What's wrong? You've got something on your mind, I can tell." She hesitated, then placed her paw on his, causing her heart to skip a beat. "You can tell me if something's bothering you."

Last edited by Maplefur; December 10th, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:05 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

[[tyvm! <3 have some socially awkward snowy // and i am so so sorry for taking a year]]

Expression mirroring the alarm he felt, Snowypaw internally griped that it was probably too late to run away now, as Russetswirl had seen him and despite the disregard he had for maintaining formality, that was pushing the boundaries of what he figured was socially acceptable...not that he would know a lot about that. Awkwardly and uncertain of what the standard protocol would be for a situation like this, the overgrown apprentice coughed and averted his eyes, mumbling, "Greetings.." though it sounded almost questioning as he attempted to determine what his next move should be. Trying to get his fur to lie flat, Snowypaw shuffled his weight between his paws and surveyed Russetswirl through a narrowed, distrustful gaze--it was the same look he gave everyone, the look of projected contempt, as if it was the other warrior's fault that he was extremely conversationally inept.

"Frightened? While I suppose I could understand how you would draw such an outlandish conclusion, I'll have you made aware I was not frightened," Snowypaw huffed, quick to defend his ego, "but merely ..startled." Without allowing Russetswirl a chance to reply, Snowypaw went on, hoping to save as much face as he could, "Considering the fact that the dusk patrol has already returned to camp, and my walks have never yielded results of this type before.." he trailed off, muttering something unintelligible under his breath, then speaking up again, "Based on this ratio, I would have no reason to expect another cat would be crossing territory this evening."

Really, the tom didn't have any idea of what he was doing to make this apprentice so... angry towards him. He never sought to offend him at the earlier statement about being frightened, only to reassure him. Russetswirl's eyes widened in surprise as the light-furred cat started to talk like he was being automated, with surveys and ratios to boot- it was confusing. The russet-colored tom's paws fiddled around quietly as he tried to think of a response, but thinking before he spoke really wasn't his style. "Oh- I just felt like going on a walk tonight, that's all- not exactly a routine, just something I wanted to do." If he thought like Snowypaw did, he could consider this stroll some kind of anomaly, but Russetswirl never thpughg that way- it was always emotions over logic for his choice of expression. "-Oh, and I apologize for startling you, then." To him, you could trade 'startled' and 'frightened' at the drop of a paw and not lose any meaning, because he could be a bit simple sometimes.
<p>
<p> He'd taken this walk out of a complex tragedy, a loss of a mate and four kits- but a simplistic emotion- simply sadness. It was both the terrifying grief which swallowed you whole, and the guilt after missing a piece of prey. The ebbing sadness was an ache, a pain- but somehow, this encounter was starting to cheer him up just a bit.
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:48 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@fenic! (i was waiting for you to reply to the other, but i guess you aren't... and we have to speed this up)

A silver and grey molly padded onto the territory. She shook out her fur as the cold air hit her. Leaf-bare was looming ahead, and it was a rude awakening once you left the warm clearing that was filled with the cats - their warm breath and their body heat protecting you from the harsh truth that the territory awaited to throw at you. Her thoughts were uncharacteristically quite for the moment, different from her usually racing mind and troubled thoughts. But she breathed in the crisp air, knowing that soon the ground would be covered in the frost that announced leaf-bare's arrival.

As she did so, her nose twitched and the molly froze i place as she caught a familiar scent. The young warrior blinked her pale orbs a few times as she tried to remember the last time she had scented that. You'd think after all these moons that Mistfall would have to ponder on who's scent that was, but after growing up with him and being inseparable since she was two moons old, she instantly recognized who's it was.

But... that can't be! Stormpaw was killed during the flood.... After she had returned to the camp with Fallow and Mistypaw from saving Fallow, she had been informed that her best friend had been swept away by the surging water - believed to have been killed. Of course, Mist had grieved him. She had founded the young tom as a kit when she was two moons old and had snuck out of camp, quickly inviting him to return with her and join Riverclan. They had instantly became best friends... until she met Fallow. Mistfall had fallen in love with the other molly almost as soon as she laid eyes on her. She knew that Storm had formed a crush on her - or at least has assumed so - and yet she decided to spend more time with Fallow than with Storm. And then she thought he had died.

After awhile of just standing there, letting these memories wash over her, she started to believe and have hope that maybe he had survived. Mist didn't know what she'd do if she met him again, nor what he would do for that matter. Would the embrace? Would they tell each other their tales of what happened to them after the flood? It was like her heart was lifted as she started to run towards the scent of him. There was another scent, but with no interaction with the Syndicate, she didn't register it as a threat.There was also another cat. Had Storm found someone to love? Mistfall hoped he had, she never loved him and believed that her friend deserved someone to give her heart to and who in turn would care for it. Maybe he brought someone with him tore-join the clan!

But she knew she had to be cautious. Even f this was Storm, he was considered a rogue now and his companion might be a total stranger. She sadly reminded herself not to get carried away with the reunion.

Storm's ears perked as he heard someone coming. The red tom's fur stood on end as he got into his defensive mode. "Hamlet!" He hissed over towards the young cat. "Get over here, someone's coming!" He turned back just in time to see the silver and grey molly emerge from the bush. Their blue orbs met, and everything seemed to be frozen. It was like the world around them had stopped when they both realized that the other was still alive after all these moons.But he still had his conflicted feelings. He found himself aggravated due to not settling his feelings for Mist at the moment he saw her. He had expected that he'd suddenly either fall back in love with her, or hate her for spending so much more time with Fallow.

"...." there was an awkward silence than fell between the two. Mistflall's gaze looked so glad and relieved when she saw him. He had almost forgotten how beautiful she was - well, the molly wasn't quite beautiful and more of a pretty cute,but to Storm she was most beautiful thing in the world. "Mistpaw..." he found himself stepping towards her. Even now, hos conflicted feelings didn't untangle, but rather get worse. Storm remembered how much he loved Mist, those feelings washed over him, but so did the hatred and betrayal he felt when Mist fell for Fallow.

"Storm..." a huge smile began to grow across her face, the feeling almost felt alien to her. But then she forced herself to stop, she had to act professional with the two outsiders. "I'm surprised you lived - after I heard that you were swept away I thought you died," she almost choked up as she stated this,remembering how she had felt when she thought he had been killed during the flood. "And it's not Mistpaw now - it's Mistfall," the silvery molly informed him as she stepped towards Storm and Hamlet. She lifted her brow and looked the smaller tom up and down, noting the herbs in his jaw yet decided not to question him about it. "But I must ask: what are you two doing here, and who are you?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The large tom gazed across the rustling river, his ears pricked everytime a fish made a small splash in the stream that lay before him. Cloudyfoot chuckled at Crimsonmoon's sarcasim; for whatever reason, it always hit him on the funny bone, no matter if the cat was being rude. "Well, y-you know that having a psycho leader is-is always great-- no offense," the tabby tom replied with the same sarcasm that the she-cat had spoke to him with. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes never left the water, always fixed on the small forms of his prey, wiggling to free themselves of the river they were stranded in. Suddenly, a large trout which Cloudyfoot had taken to sprang out of the water, scattering water droplets over his face. The second that it had parted from the river, though, the tom leaped into the air, leveling himself with the fish, opening his jaws in a large formation, waiting for the trout to fall on to his tongue. As the trout did so, it tickled Cloudyfoot's maw, making his large form shover, almost making him laugh loudly in the process of catching his prey. He restrained himself though, making it so that he landed only halfway to his destination, in the middle of the river, scattering the fish that schooled together in the shallows of the river. Cloudyfoot growled to himself, angry that he let all of the prey go. The trout that he had been aiming for was still wriggling in his mouth still, struggling to free itself from its hungry captor. Grumbling slightly, the gray tabby tom hoisted himself out of the river, only to turn to Crimsonmoon, his amber eyes fu) of hatred towards himswlf, "Did I get you with the water?" he asked clumsily, he amber eyes searching the she-cat's eyes for any anger
She didn't appreciate his attempt at sarcasm very much. her tail tip flicked in to a quick tempo, warning him to tread lightly. Before she could make a snippy comment to him however, he was already in motion. As his body hit the water it sent the ice cold liquid into her face and fur. Her ears went flat and she could feel her thick ginger pelt rising around her. Red eyes glared at the tom before her who held a sweet trout from his maw. Her tail cut through the air. "Yes, you did." She said in a monotone voice, her maw wrinkled in anger. "Also I wouldn't joke about the leader if I were you, he wouldn't appreciate it." She continued her monotone going more smooth and taunting, as if daring the tom to make one more move simply so that she could destroy him. Fire burned deep in the depths of her eyes and a sick little smile twisted the corners of her maw upwards as she cocked her head to the side to stare at him intently.
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
She didn't appreciate his attempt at sarcasm very much. her tail tip flicked in to a quick tempo, warning him to tread lightly. Before she could make a snippy comment to him however, he was already in motion. As his body hit the water it sent the ice cold liquid into her face and fur. Her ears went flat and she could feel her thick ginger pelt rising around her. Red eyes glared at the tom before her who held a sweet trout from his maw. Her tail cut through the air. "Yes, you did." She said in a monotone voice, her maw wrinkled in anger. "Also I wouldn't joke about the leader if I were you, he wouldn't appreciate it." She continued her monotone going more smooth and taunting, as if daring the tom to make one more move simply so that she could destroy him. Fire burned deep in the depths of her eyes and a sick little smile twisted the corners of her maw upwards as she cocked her head to the side to stare at him intently.
Bowing his head in remorse, Cloudyfoot flattened his ears against his head, guilt shimmering in his bright amber eyes. The tom close to never had gotten that move wrong; part of the reason as to why he used the technique more than any other. Cloudyfoot guessed to himself that he was slightly scared and partly embarrassed of his joking of the leader; no matter how much he hated Bucknight, he knew that he shouldn't spread rumors of him. "Sorry about the water--a-and here, have the fish--I'm sure that B-" Cloudyfoot started quietly, though he cut himself off, as Crimsonmoon dared him to take another dangerous step. Instead of reporting to the she-cat's comment, the warrior placed the trout in front of Crimsonmoon, and sprang across the river again, this time without any hesitation. He landed without any dilemma. As he turned to the she-cat, Cloudyfoot flicked his ears, feeling her aggression from the other side of the river. "Yes, I have to agree with you there-- no more joking," no matter how much Cloudyfoot wanted to growl his comment, he kept his acrimony to himself, knowing that he would only become a pile of shreds if he would. "B-but don't you feel a little bit of guilt for following him-- I-I mean, he did set a fire in two other clans and killed a lot of cats, not to mention he butchered all of the prey." Though the tom was still slightly angered at Crimsonmoon, he didn't let it escape to his features. "I-f you had kits, or even cats that you cared for died in the fire, wouldn't you-" Cloudyfoot am stopped and shook his head, "I act like I'm talking to someone who has heart," Cloudyfoot's voice was a slight grumble as he spoke, his ears flicking with the smallest bit of anger, it now diminishing as he spoke.
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Bowing his head in remorse, Cloudyfoot flattened his ears against his head, guilt shimmering in his bright amber eyes. The tom close to never had gotten that move wrong; part of the reason as to why he used the technique more than any other. Cloudyfoot guessed to himself that he was slightly scared and partly embarrassed of his joking of the leader; no matter how much he hated Bucknight, he knew that he shouldn't spread rumors of him. "Sorry about the water--a-and here, have the fish--I'm sure that B-" Cloudyfoot started quietly, though he cut himself off, as Crimsonmoon dared him to take another dangerous step. Instead of reporting to the she-cat's comment, the warrior placed the trout in front of Crimsonmoon, and sprang across the river again, this time without any hesitation. He landed without any dilemma. As he turned to the she-cat, Cloudyfoot flicked his ears, feeling her aggression from the other side of the river. "Yes, I have to agree with you there-- no more joking," no matter how much Cloudyfoot wanted to growl his comment, he kept his acrimony to himself, knowing that he would only become a pile of shreds if he would. "B-but don't you feel a little bit of guilt for following him-- I-I mean, he did set a fire in two other clans and killed a lot of cats, not to mention he butchered all of the prey." Though the tom was still slightly angered at Crimsonmoon, he didn't let it escape to his features. "I-f you had kits, or even cats that you cared for died in the fire, wouldn't you-" Cloudyfoot am stopped and shook his head, "I act like I'm talking to someone who has heart," Cloudyfoot's voice was a slight grumble as he spoke, his ears flicking with the smallest bit of anger, it now diminishing as he spoke.
Crimsonmoon felt the agony of the fire of anger rising within her.The tom had made a mistake, a huge mistake. Her eyes burned fiercely as she watched him leap across the river and it took all her force not to follow him yet. She liked her prey to run before she hunted it. "You shouldn't have said that." Her voice was sharp as a razor, she watched the tom's every move as she began her cross towards him, slowly. Her eyes were hungry with anger. How dare anyone disrespect the leader. Let along her family member. She felt feverish as she neared the bank that the older tom stood upon. Her skin itched with irritation as she watched him carefully with the eyes of a skilled hunter. It wasn't every day that she caught a clanmate so blatantly disrespecting her brother, their leader. The water didn't bother her now, the chill of it was soothing and numbing. Her chest constricted with excitement. "Disrespecting your leader, out in the open like this. In front of his big sister." She said, her voice was now sickly sweet, as if she were talking to a child. Her tongue ran over her top teeth as she watched him, ready to drink in every ounce of his reaction.
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:43 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Dux

Daisyshade allowed a small laugh from between her lips, he was tripping all over himself. It was so adorable. She flicked her tail and rested it on his back trying to steady him. Finally he came up next to her his head near her neck. She couldn't help but smile at him, he was getting better. Even though she didn't know him that well she was starting to understand why he looked so happy.

She knew that the question she offered up was a bad one, someing she should have never asked. Would he tell bucknight? Oh if he did tell either the deputy or the leader she would be.. Banished.. Thrown out of riverclan. She still had no idea which calls believed and did it believe. If she was thrown out she would have to go about and ask.. Even then they would not let her. Believing she was a cat who just wanted a starclan following clan. She would be banned from all clans. A loner, a rouge, a nobody. Without her clan she was no one. Without a clan she had no purpose. It was quite a distressing thougt in all honesty.

She looked down and sighed with relief. He shared her same thoughts! If someone was to find out and tell bucknight or thornfrostmperhaos they would be exiled together! She thought merrily then noticed how bad that sounded. She didn't want him exiled too, that would be terrible. She shook her head and looked down. "I'm glad you share the same thoughts as me, I thought you would tattle" she purred bumping his shoulder with her own.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 10th, 2016, 01:32 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

"...Thanks for not being as rude as I thought you'd be, friend." Hamlet muttered sarcastically as he heard Storm talking, almost imagining his sneer towards him, simply for collecting herbs. He didn't exactly expect to find anyone else so far, seeing as they'd just started their conquest- but alas, there was somebody his companion seemed to recognize. ...Mistfall, right? Huh. I didn't know that Storm could ever even remember somebody from his childhood- and it had to be from awhile ago, since he's been in the Syndicate for awhile. Setting down his herbs with a sigh, he knew that the light gray molly wouldn't know who he was, even if he was a bit too tired from all the walking they'd been doing to try and introduce himself carefully. "...I'm... Hamlet." He coughed out, looking towards the other tom with a questioning stare- what do we say- is it like the Syndicate, where you either join or you're killed?

Mistfall was really seeming a bit emotional towards Storm- were the two friends, maybe lovers? Honestly, all Hamlet wanted to do was pick up a few herbs here and there, and maybe discover more about the clans- he didn't want to fight, but it almost seemed as if there wasn't any other options. He didn't know much about Riverclan's traditions, but hoped they weren't as violent as she group he came from.
@Hexict

Last edited by Fel; December 10th, 2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 01:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Dux

Daisyshade allowed a small laugh from between her lips, he was tripping all over himself. It was so adorable. She flicked her tail and rested it on his back trying to steady him. Finally he came up next to her his head near her neck. She couldn't help but smile at him, he was getting better. Even though she didn't know him that well she was starting to understand why he looked so happy.

She knew that the question she offered up was a bad one, someing she should have never asked. Would he tell bucknight? Oh if he did tell either the deputy or the leader she would be.. Banished.. Thrown out of riverclan. She still had no idea which calls believed and did it believe. If she was thrown out she would have to go about and ask.. Even then they would not let her. Believing she was a cat who just wanted a starclan following clan. She would be banned from all clans. A loner, a rouge, a nobody. Without her clan she was no one. Without a clan she had no purpose. It was quite a distressing thougt in all honesty.

She looked down and sighed with relief. He shared her same thoughts! If someone was to find out and tell bucknight or thornfrostmperhaos they would be exiled together! She thought merrily then noticed how bad that sounded. She didn't want him exiled too, that would be terrible. She shook her head and looked down. "I'm glad you share the same thoughts as me, I thought you would tattle" she purred bumping his shoulder with her own.

TumbleStep would never tattle. How would he even gather the courage to speak to BuckNight or ThornFrost when it was difficult simply to speak to DaisyShade? The thought upset him, that he was as weak as to fail to report to the leader about something that may be important. However, he didn't look forward to speaking to the frightening leader, so he figured it was okay he was such a scared-y-mouse. Though he didn't feel so great about himself when he thought of the big picture - he couldn't talk to anyone.

He was glad when they stumbled upon the river that flowed swiftly yet calmly at the same time. The waters were a dark, clear blue, with white clouds rising off it. The stones at the bottom of the river were visible through the surface, and he smiled softly at the sight. His ears rang with the loud sounds of the river, but he cherished it. He loved the river, where the noises blocked out any haunting thoughts of his. He loved the fresh smell, and the coolness of the liquid on his paws. TumbleStep noticed a few planks of thin ice beginning to blanket the edges of the river, and it finally dawned on him that the harshest of seasons was nearing closer.

``I-I d-d-don't tat-tattle,`` TumbleStep grinned, lashing his rat-like tail to the point where it brushed against DaisyShade's flank. With a heated face at their frequent touching, he stumbled closer to the water. ``M-my sis-sister loved the-the river,`` He commented, his large smile fading to a weak one at the thought of his sibling. He pawed at the water sadly, choking back a sob. ``Sh-she died,`` He said bluntly, closing his eyes in an attempt to clear his mind. He couldn't cry - not in front of someone else. He just couldn't, as it'd be much too embarrassing. How would he be able to go on living in he did? Why must he be so weak?
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

TumbleStep would never tattle. How would he even gather the courage to speak to BuckNight or ThornFrost when it was difficult simply to speak to DaisyShade? The thought upset him, that he was as weak as to fail to report to the leader about something that may be important. However, he didn't look forward to speaking to the frightening leader, so he figured it was okay he was such a scared-y-mouse. Though he didn't feel so great about himself when he thought of the big picture - he couldn't talk to anyone.

He was glad when they stumbled upon the river that flowed swiftly yet calmly at the same time. The waters were a dark, clear blue, with white clouds rising off it. The stones at the bottom of the river were visible through the surface, and he smiled softly at the sight. His ears rang with the loud sounds of the river, but he cherished it. He loved the river, where the noises blocked out any haunting thoughts of his. He loved the fresh smell, and the coolness of the liquid on his paws. TumbleStep noticed a few planks of thin ice beginning to blanket the edges of the river, and it finally dawned on him that the harshest of seasons was nearing closer.

``I-I d-d-don't tat-tattle,`` TumbleStep grinned, lashing his rat-like tail to the point where it brushed against DaisyShade's flank. With a heated face at their frequent touching, he stumbled closer to the water. ``M-my sis-sister loved the-the river,`` He commented, his large smile fading to a weak one at the thought of his sibling. He pawed at the water sadly, choking back a sob. ``Sh-she died,`` He said bluntly, closing his eyes in an attempt to clear his mind. He couldn't cry - not in front of someone else. He just couldn't, as it'd be much too embarrassing. How would he be able to go on living in he did? Why must he be so weak?
Daisy shade allowed a deep sigh. "Tumblestep, I'm sorry" she meows softly, licking a paw and drawing it over her ear and slowing down so she was in step with him. She could hear he girl gin water and could scent its fresh liveliness, it was exciting to be there. As they continued in pace she turned and looked to him with a worried expression. He looked confused, he also looked like he was about to burst. This was a bad idea.

Daisyshade was second to reach to shore, clearing her mind with the sounds of the gushing water surging past stones to a place she had never been, it would problably continue on after that too. Reach the ocean, and beyond that. The thought was intruging enough that she thought if she was exiled, the ocean was her first pit stop. What a wonderful place it must be she thought absent mindly as she came to the edge of the river. Placing her nimble paws over the smooth stones. She watched the water so smooth and clean, it was mesmerizing to watch. She knew tumblestep thought the same as her.

She was then surprised when he touched her. She turned to see his red face. She let out a soft mrrow of laughter. She was surprised when he started to talk, "who was-" she stopped when she heard the next bit. The part when he shared her death. Daisyshade flinched. "I'm.. I'm so sorry" she meows coming up next to him and sitting down. She twined her bushy tail wih his and locked her gaze. "I'm so sorry" she repeated

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord