Last post by Vessel
Today 12:00 PM

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

The older kitty pet flicked his ears and grumbled, smugly, “What if I do know her doll? You seem a bit surprised by her too.” He tried to hide a grin. The she cat glared at Goldpaw and flicked her tail and sat, sheathing her claws to groom her white paw.
“Oh, we’re on a nicknaming basis now? Good to know, child.”

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
“Oh, we’re on a nicknaming basis now? Good to know, child.”
The tom growled and glared at the apprentice. He got into a crouch and unsheathed his claws, the she cat did the same. He flattened and readied himself. The tom launched himself at the apprentice while the she cat bolted toward the Riverclan camp.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@2018 Okapi

"Having a frozen paw isn't so bad. You should just be careful about warming it too quickly." Firehawk had some experience with being frozen, and he could distinctly remember attempting to warm Iceflower when they first met. He was still glad he saw her fall into the icy current. If he hadn't been there... the Clans would have lost an amazing she-cat.

Firehawk leaned over the edge of the river, his paw extended as he watched the moving liquid. Glimpsing the shadow of something, his paw shot into the water, extended claws hooking a fish between the scales. He flung it out of the river, sending droplets of water flying as he watched it strike against the stony ground. He was quick to pin it beneath his paw, his teeth delivering a killing bite to the throat of his prey.
Cloudsky gave a small nod of acnolagement, after all Firehawk was correct. She gritted her teath and shoved her paw in the water as she spotted fish and hooked it, pulling it out of the water, slamming her paw down biting it as it finally stopped flopping, she shook her head turning her back to the fish watching for another fish.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 9th, 2018, 11:45 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

The tom growled and glared at the apprentice. He got into a crouch and unsheathed his claws, the she cat did the same. He flattened and readied himself. The tom launched himself at the apprentice while the she cat bolted toward the Riverclan camp.
(sorry I had to leave)
Goldpaw easily sidestepped him. "This should be weird."

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 9th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(sorry I had to leave)
Goldpaw easily sidestepped him. "This should be weird."
The blind kittypet bared his teeth, he flattened himself once more. "I've never met apprentices or any clan cat before.. Except my old mate.. Honestly you guys are fast." He growled, "Just make more noise, you couldn't be nosier. I thought they taught you to be more quiet, guess that's Shadowclan."
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:44 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Moon stone sniffed around and soon saw a family of voles creeping in the forest.
She pounced at a few and got them
@Boba Fettyou catch the rest or something)
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:50 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Moon stone sniffed around and soon saw a family of voles creeping in the forest.
She pounced at a few and got them
@Boba Fettyou catch the rest or something)
XD Ok)
Mudnose cut off the rest of the family from their escape route and quickly snapped their necks, leaving a couple so they could reproduce and RiverClan didn't run out of food. He looked at Moonstone,"nice job!" He picked up some of the voles in his mouth.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:57 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
XD Ok)
Mudnose cut off the rest of the family from their escape route and quickly snapped their necks, leaving a couple so they could reproduce and RiverClan didn't run out of food. He looked at Moonstone,"nice job!" He picked up some of the voles in his mouth.
"agreed." She picked up the rest of them and carried them back to the camp with mudnose.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:58 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
"agreed." She picked up the rest of them and carried them back to the camp with mudnose.
I'm going to post in the clearing first this time)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
A grim expression crossed his face at the mention of the recent war as his claws extending into the frozen earth with a lash of his tail. The apprentice had thought it was silly of Fallenstar to lead the clan into battle, especially to fight for Thunderclan. Shifting on his paws a bit awkwardly, Frostpaw decided to keep it to himself for now. Maybe he only thought that because he was so tired and grumpy. "I hope we've had enough battle practice." He responded dryly, before shaking his head slowly. It was best not to think about it now. It was over and done with. For now he wanted to focus on something else - something more interesting. The territory! Excitement pulsed through his limbs at the thought of leaving camp. Quickly, the apprentice perked up, his tail lifting high into the air. "Let's go then!" Finally, some freedom! Frostpaw swiftly turned tail and padded towards the entrance of camp, pushing his way out of the entrance and into the territory.

------

Lifting his eyes to the tall trees that littered Riverclan territory, Frostpaw inhaled a long breath, closing his eyes as the comforting scent of the musky winter washed over him. He had never been so excited to leave the camp and could hardly contain himself as he patiently waited for Risingcreek to exit camp. As soon as the tabby saw the flash of his mentor's mauve pelt, he took off into a slow sprint in hopes that the warrior would follow after him. He knew the way to the river after all! Paws skillfully weaved their way through the marshy territory, splashing through slush that had yet to freeze over and kicking up mounds of fluffy snow that settled on the forest floor. Even though Frostpaw had been born during the warmer days of Leaf-fall, he found that he enjoyed Leaf-bare much more - especially when it snowed! White powder untouched by feline paws, so pure and clean - sparkling from the reflection of the sun. His chest warmed at the thought. Leaping over a rotted tree, Frostpaw slowly to a crawl as he lifted his maw into the air to drink in the scent. The river was definitely close-by, he could even hear the soft babble of the water. I should wait. Unable to see Risingcreek, Frostpaw slowed to a complete stop and turned, watching the foliage he had erupted from only a few moment prior. He knew his Rising was getting older, perhaps he should have been a bit slower? Icy blue eyes scanned the area again as Frostpaw gave his pelt an unsettled shake.
man was this apprentice fast. he was energetic and sure gave risingcreek a good limp from having to run after him so much by the end of the day. its okay, he didnt mind, he always had seen himself in the little tom. while yes, he did suffer some hardships, he was still energetic and kind, and always hard working. rising could appriciate the strong face, but always felt a bit bad for the little guy. there were many times on the apprentices behalf he had snapped at some cats for talking about him, how he was stolen, about his mother, and so on. he didnt deserve that, he deserved a better legacy. and risingcreek would give him the skills to make one. "Im coming Im coming, I feel like I only have one hip at this point." he chuckled, puffs of steam coming from his mouth in contrast to the bitter cold seeping into his short fur.

did he think he could simply get away? that he was going to be let off the hook? she was waiting for the right moment. but that wasnt now, but it was still fun to poke at him, her son. while it was not biological, she had done everything for him. she had stolen him for his sake, to give him a better life in shadowclan, and this is how he treats her? he deserved to be mocked, to be afraid, to be tainted with nightmares, and thats just at the point he was at, and bearsnarl was thriving. she stayed behind a tree, though half of her body was peeking out, a glowing green orb could be seen from miles. her body was littered with scars, still with the same deep brown short fur, the only way that you could tell that she wasnt livng was that she was slightly see through. she wouldnt approach frostpaw yet, but simply watch. only he would be able to see her.