by BEAR.
Last post by k!ngk3s
Today 12:00 AM

Old February 27th, 2023, 10:53 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

RUMBLEWOLF

Once their third patrol-mate finally showed his face, the muscular dark-gray tomcat wasted no time at all stalking off out of camp and towards the assigned borderline, assuming that Wildpaw and Hawkbite would know well enough to follow behind. Trudging through the darkened marsh, Rumblewolf didn’t say a single word, nor did he ever stop for any reason, allowing him to make it to the familiar area of land that separates them from the fishcats in a preferable timely manner. Once they'd all arrive at the scene, the large ShadowClan warrior would turn on his paws to look at his two clanmates. "Wildpaw, you stay here and mark this area. Hawkbite, you head right. I will head left. We'll all meet back here when we're finished." Quick and to the point, Rumblewolf did not give either of them a spare moment to respond, or complain, before he'd stalk off down one direction of the borderline. He would never be the type to mess around, especially when given a direct order. His tufted ears twitched as he began to scent-mark the trees as he passed them.

( @fallout? @SuspiciousMindz )
Old March 2nd, 2023, 06:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

@marshall @canineantics

Hawkbite followed behind the patrol leader, his green gaze slightly annoyed by the tension in this group. Why was every warrior or apprentice so tense? Surely there were some fun ones around this clan somewhere. Even Vixensnarl had her light moments, but a majority of them never seemed to lighten up.

The warrior gave a scoff at the orders then moved towards the area Rumblewolf suggested. He started marking the border, although the scent of... prey? caught his attention. The warrior stalked a few more feet before his eyes settled on some snow geese. They were huge, much too big for just him to take down. He noted the area they were in, finished his marking then turned back towards the meeting place.

"Rumblewolf?" the tom called out, hoping the tom wasn't too far away.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 2nd, 2023, 08:49 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Antlerstreak made sure to mark every inch of the border that he could. When he finished, the RiverClan scent overpowered that of ShadowClan.
With a satisfied nod of his head, he turned and headed for home.
As he was making his way back to camp, though, he caught the scent of a mouse, and he rapidly followed the trail and pounced on it, catching it before it even knew what had happened.
With border secure and a mouse in his jaws, Antlerstreak felt like he’d done a good job.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 11:41 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @SuspiciousMindz @canineantics

wildpaw dragged herself along as the patrol progressed as they finally made to the ugly marsh that was riverclan border. starclan how she hated the smell, rolling her eyes at rumblewhatever she started to try to copy what he was doing with the marking. she had never done it before but assumed that he must know what hes doing.. a least a little bit. when she finished she sat down and admired her hydromoss as she waited for the others to come back.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 3rd, 2023, 01:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

RUMBLEWOLF

Moving at a constant, steady pace along his path, the muscular dark-gray tomcat left no place unscented, from the trees to the bushes to even some taller grass. He practically soaked the border in ShadowClan’s scent and would make sure RiverClan would think twice before stumbling onto their land. It wasn’t until on the way back to where he started that Rumblewolf was broken from his intense concentration by the sound of Hawkbite calling his name. Immediately, the young warrior broke into a sprint that quickly brought him to where his clanmate had summoned him. “Hawkbite, what’s happened?” He remarked, thinking something of great importance had happened for their patrol to be momentarily paused. However, the answer was soon revealed to him as his bright amber-hued eyes caught sight of the various geese that occupied the wet marshland. Rumblewolf drew his tongue over his muzzle, already getting an idea to what his patrol-mate desired. “Shall we?” The massive warrior murmured, sending a sly glance in Hawkbite's direction.

( @fallout? @SuspiciousMindz )
Old March 3rd, 2023, 09:51 PM
Just A Fossil

@marshall @canineantics

The snow geese were easily 5-6lbs, the size of a smaller cat. It wasn't something one feline could manage.

"They're quite a bit bigger than us, so if we teamed up, we could definitely take down at least one down. That's enough to feed several cats," the warrior spoke, seeing the other lick his lips. At least Rumblewolf was all for it. He glanced at the apprentice, wondering where she would fall within this plan, but he'd leave that up to Rumblewolf. "After you, sir."

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 4th, 2023, 04:36 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @SuspiciousMindz @canineantics

as wildpaw finished her weird attempt at marking she looked over and heard hawkbites call and looked at the strange geese that had appeared, and it seemed they were both keen on taking them down. wildpaw however didn't feel like getting her paws dirty with geese blood and as it was a liquid there was no point in trying to thrift the said geeses blood. hmm, it seemed the feathers were pretty though... pristine like all things should be. with a exasperated sigh she walked on over, leaving her hydromoss behind and looked at rumblewolf and hawkbite. "well?? are you guys going to hunt those things or just stand here staring into each others eyes? don't think i didnt notice the glance, if you two want to be lovebirds do it another time because right now its TOTES not a trend." the fact that was the conclusion wildpaw got to was interesting and even she knew the glance wasn't meant that way but she liked to instigate so it was needed.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 4th, 2023 at 05:19 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 04:43 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

– cloudedcry;
; he/him | thirty-seven moons.
--leading the patrol out to the marsh, cloudedcry walked at the head of the group, tail swaying as his paws came to contact with the soggy ground. a distantly foul smell reached his nose, though it seemed to be off elsewhere. while he did want to investigate, they'd simply have to stick to their marking for now.

though, he couldn't leave it ignored. “smell that?” he queried to the patrol as he rubbed his pelt along a tree. he slinked over roots and scraped at the ground – anything that made it clear that riverclanners had been here. “mark up, you two. we're taking a look at that stench afterwards.”
@Messi ; @sol.
– #15

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old March 7th, 2023, 05:52 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Kestrelpaw followed the group, eyes alert and ears swiveling. Oooh, she'd never been on patrol before, but Bluebellpaw had told her all about it, so she knew enough.

But the rotting smell that permeated through the marsh definitely wasn't normal. What was that? Euuuuuugghck.

Cloudedcry also seemed to smell the stench, and gave the order to mark before going to investigate, so she did.

[ @Karlos]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old March 7th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Hawkbite
@valery @Pluto!

It was about time he'd been put in charge of a patrol! The warrior had been impatiently waiting. It took no time for the feline to approach both the apprentice and warrior he was assigned to lead and gesture with his tail for them to follow him towards the entrance. He refused to fail like his previous patrol leader did, how unfortunate for them, but that's what happened when they wanted to take their sweet time.

"Off we go, then! Those fish-breath furballs need reminded not to cross borders. It feels like they're the only ones who haven't attempted in a while. Let's keep it that way," the tom spoke, flicking his tail with contempt.

Provided the other two had followed him to the border, he stopped and gave the air a good sniff. Someone else was around the area, or had been very recently. Hawkbite turned to address them, making sure they were ready to listen.

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL