Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 06:01 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Twigleg would bristle when Deadmoon began talking to the other clancats. Twigleg was foul tempered at the best of days. He would instantly look over at Deadmoon and hiss. "Hey mousebrain why would you go blabbering with the other clan at the border! We were sent here to do a job not chitchat!" Twigleg growled making sure to look over at the Riverclanners with the utmost displeasure. 'Starclan above! The scent of the fish was so strong at the moment it make me want to gag.' Twigleg thought. He wasn't about to be civil with these cats. Twigleg simply carried on with his duty of marking the border. He was barely restrained with his own clan cats he wasn't about to make an attempt at playing nice with fishbreath. @gs29513 @Luna16 @Idiotic.Bean101 @Estelle
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

AND the fish were not friendly. Deadmoon had sort of expected as much, but it was still a bit sobering all the same. Apparently other clans didn't seem too big on the whole 'live and let grudges die' thing. Then again, most of Windclan wasn't big on that either if their initial reactions to the temporary Shadowclan team up had been any indication. Ah, well, she'd tried. The only upside was Splashleap had been smart enough to keep her slimy mouth shut. That might have pissed Deadmoon off, if she'd talked, but it had been a curt response from the cat who seemed to be in charge.

Twigleg, on the other paw, seemed to have taken personal exception to her attempt at politeness. Well, if that was how he wanted to play it, fine. Deadmoon could be a pain in the tail too if she so desired, and as soon as the fish were gone (they left quite quickly, clearly having gotten most of their marking done before the Windclan patrol's arrival) she whirled upon her fellow warrior. You don't have to like Riverclan cats she even didn't like them herself but you can't go around hissing at them all the time! The last thing they need is to be challenged immediately upon returning, and you're far more likely to do that than my inquiry about circumstances Crowtooth heard about FROM THEM.

Her hackles were well and truly up now. She couldn't quite say why (probably her generally reactive nature combined with the way she'd been spoiling for a way to vent her frustration for moons now), but Deadmoon was not about to let Twigleg walk away. Last I checked there's no rule against being friendly, and you certainly shouldn't be acting a fool and hissing at everyone just because you're grumpy for some pathetic reason. Pot, meet kettle, Deadmoon was also pissy because of a nonsensical cause, but she was never the most rational soul. Let's go back to camp. she decided, turning tail. Hopefully Silverrose would forgive their little outburst and be chill about the whole thing. Stars above, if Twigleg had another smart comment to make she might just lose it.
(Deadmoon being a buttockus isn't representative of my opinion in any way!)
--------------------------------------

Splashleap was rather studiously ignoring what was going on across the border, marking her section dilligently enough before falling in line behind Caveclaw. She just wanted to leave, didn't want to see reminders of her past and failings and anger in Live HD 5k. No thank you, Splashleap was ready to go right behind Caveclaw and Rainpaw. @Estelle @Lightningpaw666 @Idiotic.Bean101 @Luna16