Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:24 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

(Welp, I guess I’ll sleep at 2am :P )

Shinytalon grudgingly walked towards her new apprentice. She didn’t consider herself to be the 'mentor' type, and when Grousestar announced her apprentice, she wasn’t all that happy.
Spotting Bellpaw, she tried to put some spring in her step as padded towards here. Another apprentice.. here we go again.
Trying to smile, she looked down at the tiny apprentice. “Welcome to SkyClan Bellpaw.”
"Thank you!" Bellpaw mewed earnestly, looking over her shoulder and seeing Eaglepaw looking at her encouragingly. "What are we going to do first? Hunting or fighting?"

@Snow Blade

"take a picture.. it'll last longer.."

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x
Old January 23rd, 2019, 04:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The dilute calico let out another purr as he responded to her greeting, and she got to her paws, shaking her pelt slightly to rid it of the dust she had kicked up when sliding over here. The touch of his tail sent a little tingle through her pelt, but likeall their emotions, Gingerblossom took it as excitement and happiness that she was able to talk to him once more. She was completely oblivious to anything that had happened with him lately, but she wasn’t mad at him for not talking to her for so long. She was only happy that now, she’d finally found a chance to talk to her best friend.
At his question, she broke into another heart-warning smile, intensity shining in her minty green orbs. “Well, I’ve been absolutely great! I’ve got the cutest apprentice ever, her name is Poppypaw, and to be quite honest, she reminds me a lot of myself. I think you’d like her very much, she’s adorable.” Her excited demeanor lessened a bit though, as she thought of another recent thing that happened. “Then of course there’s this war, which is completely wrong. I don’t see why the leaders can’t see that. They’re hurting their clanmates by making these... unwise decisions. I mean, I still support Grousestar and all, hes a good leader. But I think he’s got too much pressure on him right now.” Gingerblossom would never be able to speak ill of any cat. She’d heard plenty of her clanmates bantering the brown tabby tom, and that made her upset. She figured that their leader was under a lot of stress and pressure, and his clanmates talking about him behind his back would only add to that. That’s why she wanted to offer up as much support as possible. Additionally, she wasn’t mean. She saw the positive, best in every cat.
She blinked, her eyes flooding with her genuine happiness once more. “Though what about you Blazey? How have you been?” She cocked her head in interest, her ears perked to listen to whatever the ginger tom had to say.
Gingerblossom’s smile had the ability to simultaneously make Blazingcomet feel warm and take his breath away. He wondered how anyone could look at her and not think she was the most precious, perfect jewel ever. Maybe a few stone-hearted warriors, but it was highly unlikely. ”Oh, she couldn’t possibly be as adorable as you. Adorable may not have been the right word, although at some times, she reminded him of a kit in the best possible way. She had a way of maintaining her innocence while not coming off as stupid, or ignorant, which was unusual to Blazingcomet. He loved it. Everything about his best friend made her seem like she had stepped straight out of a legend, and there were times he wondered if she wasn’t a StarClan cat sent to act as a guardian angel for him. As Gingerblossom’s excitement wavered, Blazingcomet scooted a little closer to her, curling his fluffy tail around her. He was a little more conscious and careful of how physical he was around her, but for the most part, he tried not to change too much. He didn’t want to. She would realize something was up, and she could not know how much he liked her. Not right now. Then again, maybe she wouldn’t realize. He’d tried to court her before, but it hadn’t seemed like his advancements had stuck at all.

She’d thought he was… nice. That was all. Maybe it was better this way, and now, Blazingcomet would never think of trying to court her if she was uncomfortable with it. ”We’ll be okay, Gingy. SkyClan’s strong, and if worst comes to worst…” His voice trailed off. Blazingcomet was not a relentless optimist, like his best friend, but since she seemed stressed, he realized it wasn’t best to voice frustrations right now. She needed his support. Oh, good. I can do this right now. The recent Drizzleshard drama was still fresh in his mind, and he honestly couldn’t believe how stupid he had been to give her up, but there was no going back now. His dreams of a family had slipped away… maybe someday, but it wouldn’t be in the near future. He wasn’t planning on rushing into anything, feelings or not. ”We’ll be okay.” He repeated, unable to think of a better way to finish the sentence. As soon as she perked back up, Blazingcomet pulled his tail away (albeit reluctantly) and grinned back at her.

”Oh, I’ve been good. I’ve been training Cherrypaw - I think I told you about her, my new apprentice? Kinda a diva, but she’s super sweet. I’ve been missing my favorite girl, though.” He smirked, sitting up a little straighter as he glanced over at her. This was the most he had done in a while. The occasional flirtatious comment, gesture, anything that made her smile. Whether she understood it or not had stopped mattering to Blazingcomet - her smile had become one of his favorite things in the world, and as long as he could make her smile, everything else became just a little less important for the moment being.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 24th, 2019, 04:41 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Dipper

Grousestar has changed so drastically since he last spoke to his dear friend Rabbitfluff, in fact, so much has changed since their last conversation. In fact, if the small bob-tailed tom saw the leader now, he might not even recognize him.
At one point in time, he cared about his clanmates saw him, he wanted to hide his inner demons from them and be that happy ray of sunshine they could always count on if they were feeling down. But now he didn't care if they saw how he felt, he didn't try to hide any emotions now. Not even when doing ceremonies. It was as if some other cat has taken over Skyclan.
The tom sat just outside of his den with a scrawny, terrible excuse for a mouse in between his paws. In a way, his appearance somewhat matched that piece of prey. Grousestar didn't look... Particularly good. He hadn't been taking care of his appearance at all, his fur was slick and oily in some places while also sticking up and clumped in others. There was moss and bits of feather stuck to him from staying in his nest for such long periods of time. Even his den wasn't like it used to be. It felt dark and depressing, worlds different than what it used to be.

Grousestar wasn't even eating the mouse that was sat between his paws, he was just... Looking at it. As if contemplating whether he wanted to eat or not. He knew he had to, and he knew he would end up eating it. But sometimes it felt like a chore. Sighing, the leader closed his eyes. Why is my life like this now? What happened?
After the intense drama and fighting that'd ravaged the Clans over the past several moons, Rabbitfluff had been trying to lie low and stay out of the midst of chaos when he could, never the type to have his claws out, readied when there was fighting to be had. He avoided it, the SkyClan approach to most issues was traditionally isolationism and neutral stances-- which was why it'd been a surprise and seemingly uncharacteristic of Grousestar when he sided with WindClan. Strange, but... Rabbitfluff tried to avoid being judgmental of the choice (or lack thereof) that he'd been faced with. It couldn't be easy, but he also could hardly imagine needing to come to this.

Ducking out of the warriors' den with a pelt as pristine as ever, it was a sharp contrast to Grousestar - Rabbitfluff paused in his tracks when he noticed the brown tabby tom sitting near the mouth of his den, appearing mussed and... his eyes narrowed, oily? It was as if he hadn't even heard of a bath in weeks, much less taken the time to give himself one. A recoil overtook his expression, concern making his heart thump a few beats faster as he approached Grousestar and his sad mouse.

"What are you doing? Waiting for it to jump up and bite your paw?" Oh, oof. That wasn't the most graceful greeting, Rabbitfluff was ashamed at his bluntness and knew he could do better, so he cleared his throat. "Good day." And that was accompanied by a tip of his head, but it was half-hearted at best, too distracted to be caught up in the formalities of an introduction that wasn't necessary. "I hope you don't mind my inquiry, but when was the last time you've seen sunlight? Grousestar, I respect your judgment, but I don't believe this--" he meowed and indicated the appearance of his pelt, skeptical, "is exactly the image to be projecting right now."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 24th, 2019, 08:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Gingerblossom’s smile had the ability to simultaneously make Blazingcomet feel warm and take his breath away. He wondered how anyone could look at her and not think she was the most precious, perfect jewel ever. Maybe a few stone-hearted warriors, but it was highly unlikely. ”Oh, she couldn’t possibly be as adorable as you. Adorable may not have been the right word, although at some times, she reminded him of a kit in the best possible way. She had a way of maintaining her innocence while not coming off as stupid, or ignorant, which was unusual to Blazingcomet. He loved it. Everything about his best friend made her seem like she had stepped straight out of a legend, and there were times he wondered if she wasn’t a StarClan cat sent to act as a guardian angel for him. As Gingerblossom’s excitement wavered, Blazingcomet scooted a little closer to her, curling his fluffy tail around her. He was a little more conscious and careful of how physical he was around her, but for the most part, he tried not to change too much. He didn’t want to. She would realize something was up, and she could not know how much he liked her. Not right now. Then again, maybe she wouldn’t realize. He’d tried to court her before, but it hadn’t seemed like his advancements had stuck at all.

She’d thought he was… nice. That was all. Maybe it was better this way, and now, Blazingcomet would never think of trying to court her if she was uncomfortable with it. ”We’ll be okay, Gingy. SkyClan’s strong, and if worst comes to worst…” His voice trailed off. Blazingcomet was not a relentless optimist, like his best friend, but since she seemed stressed, he realized it wasn’t best to voice frustrations right now. She needed his support. Oh, good. I can do this right now. The recent Drizzleshard drama was still fresh in his mind, and he honestly couldn’t believe how stupid he had been to give her up, but there was no going back now. His dreams of a family had slipped away… maybe someday, but it wouldn’t be in the near future. He wasn’t planning on rushing into anything, feelings or not. ”We’ll be okay.” He repeated, unable to think of a better way to finish the sentence. As soon as she perked back up, Blazingcomet pulled his tail away (albeit reluctantly) and grinned back at her.

”Oh, I’ve been good. I’ve been training Cherrypaw - I think I told you about her, my new apprentice? Kinda a diva, but she’s super sweet. I’ve been missing my favorite girl, though.” He smirked, sitting up a little straighter as he glanced over at her. This was the most he had done in a while. The occasional flirtatious comment, gesture, anything that made her smile. Whether she understood it or not had stopped mattering to Blazingcomet - her smile had become one of his favorite things in the world, and as long as he could make her smile, everything else became just a little less important for the moment being.

A rapidly pounding heart. This wasn’t new to the feline, but for some reason, it just didn’t feel right in this situation. She was happy, and a little excited, yes, but not excited enough for her heart to beat this fast. Adorable. He’d called her adorable. That was it, right? She didn’t know then, why she suddenly became aware of his intense gaze focused solely on her. She felt his tail slide around her, subconsciously bringing her closer to him. Oh goodness, why was her heart beating this fast? Why was the world suddenly moving so slowly?
Gosh, had his eyes always been that amazingly orange? Passionate and full of fire? His tail was warm and firm around her being, and his smell was enveloping her. She didn’t know what to do. This was all new to her. One moment, she’d been chittering happily and about who knows what, and now she was caught in a trance which was leaving her more confused by the second.

Gingerblossom gulped, her chipper attitude halting for a moment as she stared up at the tomcat. It seemed like so much longer for her, but in reality, it was only a small break in her endless talking before she’d continued again.
But she was a little more wary. Her heart was still pounding unusually fast, even with his tail now moved away from her. She could feel the tips of her ears heating up in a very unusual feeling, the same feeling twisting in her stomach.
She tried to listen to him talk about Cherrypaw, but her mind kept wandering. Something it often did, but she always made sure to listen intently to anything anyone else had to say. But it kept repeating questions to her.
Why oh why was her heart beating so fast? Why had she suddenly tensed up? Why had so many little things become noticeable to her, like the amazing orange of Blazingcomet’s eyes or the surprising softness of his fur on hers? Why did she want him close again?

As he smirked, his gaze coming back to her, she felt herself on the verge of tensing up again. I’m his favorite? Why was her brain repeating his words over and over in her head? How come she could suddenly just not seem to calm down?
But she didn’t want to make Blazingcomet feel uncomfortable. She didn’t want him to think she was uncomfortable.
She tried for one of her bright happy beams, but it turned out to look more sheepish, her ears turning a bright red color as she felt her fur heat up. She peered up at the tom with two, bright, minty green eyes, blinking a couple times before she found some words. “It’s good to know I’ve been missed.” She purred, tilting her head to the side a little and the side of her shy smile quirking upwards in what was the smallest possible smirk.
Confusion sparked in her brain.
She didn’t know what she’d just done. Was... that even real? She knew for sure that was not how she talked.
But her wildly pounding heart and soaring emotions were getting the better of her. And making the very oblivious dilute calico confused beyond her wits end.
”I’m... sorry, I don’t know what that was..?” She blurted out, regaining some control of herself. Her apology came out more like a question, very, very unconvincing to her ears.
She was a mess.
[But love did that to a cat, didn’t it?]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 24th, 2019, 08:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@pomegranate

Wrenpaw plopped herself down on to a sunny spot in the clearing with her right ear folded back her eyes filled with worry, anticipation and small amounts of anxiety . She's not seen songpaw in a while since the Fox attack which the beast had bit songpaws back and ripped her own left ear off which was nothing but the ugly looking bottom half that still had her dried blood covering it. She didn't bother to go to the medicne den since she insisted that she was fine and that she didn't need help. Besides she just wanted to know if songpaw was alright...She didn't care about herself right now. Well much. Now she felt like her old self, alone, barely singing at all, always feeling empty, she knew she had her mentor Mahoganytuft but it didn't help, her mentor didn't understand her. She needs to become better now, so that she can keep a mistake like that from happening again to anyone that she loved, they got hurt because she wasn't strong enough and that she didn't do anything effective ! Well...She was a kit back then in shadowclan when her mother was murdered...even still she was old enough to do something ! Wrenpaw squeezed her eyes shut before letting out sigh and reopening them once more .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 24th, 2019, 11:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Auroraflame was deputy again. It felt good, but at the same time the she-cat knew that she couldn't let herself seem too excited, else it would make her look bad considering the flat mood she had been in not too long ago. Auroraflame knew that she could be considered a loser for the way she had reacted to the loss of her position, but honestly it had angered her so much that she had become unsure of herself. If anything, her demotion had been a hard slap that had reminded her of how life could totally drag someone down in a moment. Her promotion had then in turn reminded her that things would get better eventually. Nothing lasted forever, and eventually life would move on.

The battle was still fresh in her mind. She remembered how confused she had been as to whose side she would fight on. In the end, she had chosen to fight with the peacemakers, despite her original determination to fight with SkyClan and prove her loyalty to them. Auroraflame wasn't sure how or why, but Grousestar had changed his mind and returned her to her position. She wanted to ask him, but she was hesitant about it. Maybe she could ask later on.

The feline padded across the camp, her icy gaze having landed on a familiar silver tom earlier. With a glint of anticipation in her eyes, she made her way to the tom, eager to see what they would be discussing this time. Auroraflame and Umbraice always seemed to have interesting discussions. Or rather, they had interesting arguments. The two rarely spoke to each other normally since they spent so much time bickering.

Once she had made it to Umbraice's spot, she moved forward so that her face loomed above Umbraice's, blocking whatever view he may have been looking at. "Did the kits get sick of losing to you in mossball?" she asked in a teasing tone. She was referring to their last conversation, where they had argued whether or not it was good to win a game of mossball when versing a group of kits.
Last time, Auroraflame was in such a horrible mood that if she walked passed a garden of blooming flowers, they would all melt. If anything, she was probably compared to the angel of death; the grim reaper for how sullen she appeared. Umbraice tried to lighten her up, because eventually things always looked up, but he couldn’t convince her for very long because she would constantly have something to bicker back with him, which would erupt into an argument or a playful banter between the both of them because they had differing opinions. Sometimes Umbraice liked to be instigator and argue with her for the heck of it to entertain himself. Aside from that, it was pretty good to see. Auroraflame back to where she was. She didn’t show her excitement clearly, but Umbraice could internally tell how ecstatic that she cat was. She’s been deputy for as long as he could remember. He didn’t think he would be able to get used to another deputy anyway.

Umbraice had been content just relaxing, eyes closed, and a simple mossball between his claws, balanced without a care in the world. Too bad his relaxation was over with because as soon as he heard that familiar voice of the deputy, he refrained himself from letting out a groan. He kept his eyes closed though, remaining nonchalant. After a moment, he did mew, “Oh, hey Umbraice, nice to see you again, how are you? Hello Auroraflame, it’s nice to see you too. I’m doing good, and you?” Soon after that, his eyes pierced over to be greeted by the sight of her. He only could really see her upside down, his whiskers twitched. “You really need to learn how to greet others in a proper way, you know.” He smirked, but decided to roll over on his stomach, laying the mossball between his paws as he looked up at her. “I’m sure they did. They probably realized that they’d never beat me since I’m such a professional at it.” He was teasing, throwing in a small laugh and without warning he flicked the mossball toward Auroraflame. “You seem like a challenge enough, but you probably couldn’t beat me at mossball either.” He stretched his limbs as far as he could, a small yawn escaping him, “But tell me, how does it feel to be back on your throne where you belong?
Old January 25th, 2019, 10:05 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
@pomegranate

Wrenpaw plopped herself down on to a sunny spot in the clearing with her right ear folded back her eyes filled with worry, anticipation and small amounts of anxiety . She's not seen songpaw in a while since the Fox attack which the beast had bit songpaws back and ripped her own left ear off which was nothing but the ugly looking bottom half that still had her dried blood covering it. She didn't bother to go to the medicne den since she insisted that she was fine and that she didn't need help. Besides she just wanted to know if songpaw was alright...She didn't care about herself right now. Well much. Now she felt like her old self, alone, barely singing at all, always feeling empty, she knew she had her mentor Mahoganytuft but it didn't help, her mentor didn't understand her. She needs to become better now, so that she can keep a mistake like that from happening again to anyone that she loved, they got hurt because she wasn't strong enough and that she didn't do anything effective ! Well...She was a kit back then in shadowclan when her mother was murdered...even still she was old enough to do something ! Wrenpaw squeezed her eyes shut before letting out sigh and reopening them once more .
Ringpaw was lounging in the middle of camp, behind the kill pile. It was nearly empty, and she was just lazily watching the sun arch over the cold sky. It wasn’t frosty or anything, but a chill in the air still held on to the forest. The sun managed to warm up the earth a little bit, but it wasn’t much. The mottled calico flicked her tongue out, and eyed the prey remaining. It was after sunhigh, so most of her clanmates had already eaten. She looked over the pickings, and saw a semi-plump thrush. Standing up, she selected the bird from the sparse pile. Moving out of the way from where she had been laying, Ringpaw walked over to the side of the clearing.
Catching sight of another apprentice, the tortoiseshell approached the small female. Ringpaw was dying for some interaction, she just really needed to talk with someone right now. She wasn’t so sure of herself lately, but talking with other felines her age made her feel a bit more free and happy.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 25th, 2019, 12:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Ringpaw was lounging in the middle of camp, behind the kill pile. It was nearly empty, and she was just lazily watching the sun arch over the cold sky. It wasn’t frosty or anything, but a chill in the air still held on to the forest. The sun managed to warm up the earth a little bit, but it wasn’t much. The mottled calico flicked her tongue out, and eyed the prey remaining. It was after sunhigh, so most of her clanmates had already eaten. She looked over the pickings, and saw a semi-plump thrush. Standing up, she selected the bird from the sparse pile. Moving out of the way from where she had been laying, Ringpaw walked over to the side of the clearing.
Catching sight of another apprentice, the tortoiseshell approached the small female. Ringpaw was dying for some interaction, she just really needed to talk with someone right now. She wasn’t so sure of herself lately, but talking with other felines her age made her feel a bit more free and happy.
The half breed perked her ear up once she saw ringpaw which made her raise her eyebrow,she only knew the she cat as shinefangs apprentice, so why was she not in the medicine den? As a kit she never really new much about how this worked she's heard of daydream though since her mother mentioned them helping her when she arrived,but that was it really she didn't bother asking anything about these cats so she always thought that they stayed in their den and waited until someone needed to be healed. The Molly blinked those thoughts away before slowly sitting herself up only to raise her right paw and give It if a few gingerly licks before setting it down again, her orbs looked around the clearing for a while before landing back on her own paws try not to do anything stupid like last time will ya? Don't want to get anyone else hurt from your stupid antics....your so asinine ! Why didn't you just go back to camp when you could!? No more things like that from now on... with a sigh from her mental scolding she looked at ringpaw with a small smile before giving her a head dip in greeting " greetings" she meowed trying to sound happier then she felt .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 26th, 2019, 06:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

~ @Greywind(wanna rp Skypaw and Thunderpaw?) ~

Thunderpaw laid down outside the apprentice's den, his shoulder red and puffy from one of the cuts he had gotten. There were cuts and patches of fur missing all over his body.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 26th, 2019, 11:41 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @Greywind(wanna rp Skypaw and Thunderpaw?) ~

Thunderpaw laid down outside the apprentice's den, his shoulder red and puffy from one of the cuts he had gotten. There were cuts and patches of fur missing all over his body.
Skypaw smelled her brother and went up to where she thought he was.
"Hello!" She said.