Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:07 PM

Old August 4th, 2021, 10:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Smokykit lay curled up in the nursery. He wasn't one for waking up anywhere near on time. It was past sunhigh and the tom was still in bed. The blue-grey tom yawned as he groggily opened his eyes. He rolled onto his back and stretched before returning back onto his stomach. Smokykit slowly rose to his paws, blinking the sleep from his eyes before looking around the den, was it just him or was the nursery getting smaller? The kit shrugged it off and bounded towards the entrance, sitting and looking out into the busy Shadowclan camp clearing.
Cloudkit sleeps soundly beside his brother, curled up snug against the larger kits back, a gentle snore escaping him with each rise and fall of his sides. The sunlight that filtered through hardly bothered him, even as it's bright rays made their way to his sleeping spot and shone across his face.
He startles awake as Smokeykit shifts away from him, a paw instinctively reaching out to pull him back to his side, but the other kit was already gone and at the nursery entrance.
With an aggravated huff, he sat up, blinking away the sleepiness from his eyes and glared against the gentle beams of light.
"What're ya lookin' at?"
It was the same camp they had seen everyday, surely it couldn't be that much more interesting today? He supposed if his brother wanted to go out.... he'd go with him, too.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 4th, 2021, 12:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post

Shadestripe glanced towards Stemhop, a hunt didn't
sound bad but he wasn't gonna just "tag along" as she said.
He got up and padded towards the molly and stood beside
her, as if he'd always been there.
YOU should be the one calling the hunt
whispered the odd voice inside his head but he ignored her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Ravenpaw was hungry and bored, and what better way to solve that than going on a hunting trip? They padded up to the new warrior. “I’m down, where are we going?”
Stemhop glanced to see a warrior and apprentice join her,” Just to the territory, it’s the best place to hunt really. You know how to hunt right?” she asked Ravenpaw, hopefully Shadestripe wouldn’t interpret that as her asking if he could hunt. She didn’t have an issue with the possibility that Ravenpaw couldn’t hunt, she just wanted to know if she needed to teach them. Not that she had ever taught someone to hunt before.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2021, 01:28 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stemhop glanced to see a warrior and apprentice join her,” Just to the territory, it’s the best place to hunt really. You know how to hunt right?” she asked Ravenpaw, hopefully Shadestripe wouldn’t interpret that as her asking if he could hunt. She didn’t have an issue with the possibility that Ravenpaw couldn’t hunt, she just wanted to know if she needed to teach them. Not that she had ever taught someone to hunt before.

Shadestripe frowned in annoyance.
Why should that kit go hunting if they cant hunt?!
The voice hissed, mirroring his own thoughts.
Well, it didn't matter as long as they could get going soon.
He thought to him self, his tail flicking impatiently to and fro.
Calm down the voice hissed
None of your business!
IT IS my business, I am securing our future
Right, you bugging me is totally helping me

He snorted to him self, why couldn't she
shut up for one sec.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 4th, 2021, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Stalking through the undergrowth, Batsong signalled for Smokykit to stop.
"Watch. Don't move."
Crouching low, but no enough for his belly fur to touch the ground, he carefully and quietly creeped forward, making sure to stay downwind of the rat, after a bit, he pounces and kills the rat quickly to void a tussle. Bringing the rat back he dropped it to speak.
"You have to do that same with the next prey we encounter."
Smokykit nodded excitedly, their tail waving behind him as he watched carefully. He'd never been out but this was amazing. Everything was so big! and cool looking!! The blue-grey tom saw a small frog resting or at least, he thought it was resting. He slowly crept up behind it, trying to be as quiet as possible. It didn't move, so he assumed that he was being quiet enough. He leaped and landed on the frog. It seemed, mushier than usual, but in his mind he'd just caught his first frog "Look Batsong!! I caught a frog!!! It got a little smooshed..." he trailed off poking the frog with a paw.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
Daisypaw nodded, Dawnstar was an amazing leader. Daisypaw would follow her off a cliff if needed. “Dawnstar forever.” she said with a slight smile
“Yea! I wish I could be deputy but I’m only an apprentice.” she mewed. But that would change, why? Because she was gonna be a warrior soon!
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:18 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Smokykit nodded excitedly, their tail waving behind him as he watched carefully. He'd never been out but this was amazing. Everything was so big! and cool looking!! The blue-grey tom saw a small frog resting or at least, he thought it was resting. He slowly crept up behind it, trying to be as quiet as possible. It didn't move, so he assumed that he was being quiet enough. He leaped and landed on the frog. It seemed, mushier than usual, but in his mind he'd just caught his first frog "Look Batsong!! I caught a frog!!! It got a little smooshed..." he trailed off poking the frog with a paw.
Batsong turned to look and tilted his head. Leaning forward, he sniffed the frog and made a face of disgust. Pulling the tom away, he tossed the frog away.
"It was already dead, Smokykit. Maggots were already eating at it. There's a lizard on that rock over there, why not try that?"
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Cloudkit sleeps soundly beside his brother, curled up snug against the larger kits back, a gentle snore escaping him with each rise and fall of his sides. The sunlight that filtered through hardly bothered him, even as it's bright rays made their way to his sleeping spot and shone across his face.
He startles awake as Smokeykit shifts away from him, a paw instinctively reaching out to pull him back to his side, but the other kit was already gone and at the nursery entrance.
With an aggravated huff, he sat up, blinking away the sleepiness from his eyes and glared against the gentle beams of light.
"What're ya lookin' at?"
It was the same camp they had seen everyday, surely it couldn't be that much more interesting today? He supposed if his brother wanted to go out.... he'd go with him, too.

Smokykit was silently for a moment, his ears alert and perked as he listened to the noises of the shadowclan camp "I dunno! Isn't it cool though! how everyone goes about their duties, leaving and returning into camp" He said excitedly turning his head to look at his brother "I can't wait until I get to go out!"

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old August 4th, 2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:

Batsong turned to look and tilted his head. Leaning forward, he sniffed the frog and made a face of disgust. Pulling the tom away, he tossed the frog away.
"It was already dead, Smokykit. Maggots were already eating at it. There's a lizard on that rock over there, why not try that?"
(Human au he's picking him up like "stop touching dead things")

Smokykit pouted, then turned in the Lizard's direction. Looking at it's size, then his own, he knew this was gonna be a fight. He slowly crept behind it, making very little noise despite his large size. He launched himself at it and landed on it. He wrestled with it for a bit, clawing it up in the process. He finally brought it down but it certainly wasn't a skilled kill. The kit dragged it back by it's tail, looking up at Batsong, his paws and claws covered in bits of lizard "I got it!" He said excitedly dropping the shredded lizard at the warriors paws.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old August 4th, 2021, 03:37 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
(Human au he's picking him up like "stop touching dead things")

Smokykit pouted, then turned in the Lizard's direction. Looking at it's size, then his own, he knew this was gonna be a fight. He slowly crept behind it, making very little noise despite his large size. He launched himself at it and landed on it. He wrestled with it for a bit, clawing it up in the process. He finally brought it down but it certainly wasn't a skilled kill. The kit dragged it back by it's tail, looking up at Batsong, his paws and claws covered in bits of lizard "I got it!" He said excitedly dropping the shredded lizard at the warriors paws.
(Lmao he's lightly slapping him on the wrist as they walk away)

Batsong purrs as he watches. Looking at the lizard, he licked the kit between the ears and stood up.
"Be more careful not to rip it up. But it's actually very good for your first catch. Most kits would've brought back just the bones, you brought back most of it. We'll have to practice though."
He looked at the kit and lightly cuffed him over the ear.
"You're very troublesome, but you'll make a good warrior. Do you want to carry it back to camp or should I?"
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:40 PM

Quote:

(Lmao he's lightly slapping him on the wrist as they walk away)

Batsong purrs as he watches. Looking at the lizard, he licked the kit between the ears and stood up.
"Be more careful not to rip it up. But it's actually very good for your first catch. Most kits would've brought back just the bones, you brought back most of it. We'll have to practice though."
He looked at the kit and lightly cuffed him over the ear.
"You're very troublesome, but you'll make a good warrior. Do you want to carry it back to camp or should I?"
Smokykit purred at the sort of praise, he took it as praise at least.He looked at the lizard then the warrior "I got it!!" He said picking it up once more by the tail, the most intact part of it. He stood proudly and turned Batsong once more.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~