Last post by dagnyme
Today 05:47 PM

Old March 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"It's okay.. I'm not that young." Mudpaw smiled. She ran towards the ThunderClan side of the border, before taking a glance back towards the white tom, then crossing safely.
He waved goodbye, smiling. He sighed and turned around
Old March 29th, 2017, 05:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Hades blinked as the tom spoke. "I'm not making jokes, i'm simply speaking the truth," Hades replied, no emotion breaking through. No annoyance or bluntness shone in his eyes, it was all blank. "Oh but sir, why would I want to leave so soon? This is such a nice place, don't you think?" the egyptian mau said, fake innocence breaking through. Who would want to get rid of such a sweet, kind, innocent tom like him? But then again, there was the fact that he was rather intimidating at first sight. Focusing his attention back on the tom, Hades could see he was irritated. For less than a second, the fighter wondered if he should just cut the chit chat and get straight to killing him? ...
Nah, this was way too entertaining.

"I do not wish to meet, this....Halestar, you speak of," Hades started. The egyptian mau wasn't one who cared about who the clan leaders were an that nonsense. It was all just stupid. So, he had never bothered to learn who they were. But, he was slowly learning. Afterall, he had just learnt who the ShadowClan leader was. Speak for yourself. You don't know how much of my patience and time you're taking up, Hades thought, feeling rather tempted tor oll his eyes. As entertaining as this was, this tom was being rude and it was really testing Hades to not lash out and break his neck. "You are kind. Take my word for it," Hades said in a sweet voice, putting on a smile that was almost sickening to see.

The fighter flicked his tail at the cat's next set of words. "Now now, there is no need to be rude," Hades chided softly, like a mother scolding it's kit. The egyptian mau then said nothing as the ShadowClan tom started to rant about how everything was such a waste. Well doesn't he just sound so depressed with life, Hades thought bluntly. There were many things going on behind his fake facade, but Hades was never going to reveal any emotions. For now.
"I'm not trying to make myself comfortable. This place isn't really to my taste," Hades remarked, wrinkling his nose in disgust. His mask was slowly coming off, and he was preparing for his sinister side to come out. His pale green hues followed the tom as he stood up and turned around. "I'm sorry sir, but i'm afraid I can't let you leave," Hades suddenly spoke. "I came here to do one thing, and i'm not leaving without doing it," the fighter said calmly. Without another word, the egyptian mau suddenly leapt up with a powerful spring. His claws were stretched as far as they could go and Hades aimed to land on his back. His jaws part wide, preparing to bite whatever he could get his mouth on.

Cougarstorm turned his head back once, rolling his eyes. ‘’It seems to me that it’s been all you’re doing. Making jokes.’’ He turned back, wondering why he was still in the presence of this eerie looking tom. The tom that something was off, and it bothered him to his core, but he decided to not speak on this. Instead, he started to turn away, wanting to get away from the other tom, but stopped in his tracks.

Cougstorm looked back once more, a glint in his yellow eyes as he answered the other tom with a stern voice, ‘’I live here,’’ Idiot. He wanted to spit out, but didn’t. He knew it would be rude, but he was tired. Beyond tired, and all he wanted was some food and some relaxation. Though he couldn’t leave the border just yet. Especially with this other tom creeping around as if he owned the place. ‘’The place is nothing more than decorated with grass and trees. It’s okay, I suppose.’’ He shrugged, with a roll of his eyes. His half lidded his eyes, just staring blankly ahead to hear what else the other cat had to say. Albeit he wasn’t listening. Instead he wondered where this cat came from.

Was he a warrior? Which clan was he affiliated? Who was his leader? Why was he stalking around the borders? Cougarstorm needed answers to all these questions, and his mouth curled up into a grimace of a smile. Not a smile at all. In fact, his expression looked as if he were disgusted with the other feline’s presence. As the question danced in his head: Why was this cat still around?’’

‘’Good. Leave then.’’ Cougarstorm said, coldly before he turned to stalk away again. He thought about leaving to get a few more cats, but as he turned his head slightly to listen to the words of the egyptian mau behind him, Cougarstorm gave him a confused look until he noticed the heap of fur lunging at him. Cougarstorm had no time to reply as he felt the other cat’s weight knock him down. As he tried to latch onto something to hurt the other cat he didn’t know what he was touching, but he knew his arms were flailing as he done so. He made a sharp hissing noise, and his vision blurred to the point of exhaustion. But, he screamed out, ‘’Are you insane! What are you doing?’’
Old March 29th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He waved goodbye, smiling. He sighed and turned around
Should we just skip to tomorrow when they see eachother again???

What days does Snowpaw get older???
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 29th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Should we just skip to tomorrow when they see eachother again???

What days does Snowpaw get older???
Snowpaw is 11 moons and yes
Old March 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Snowpaw is 11 moons and yes
Okay. :3 So is Mudpaw lel I should ask Halestar if she could give Mudpaw a Warrior Ceremony tomorrow :3

(TIMESKIP!)
Mudpaw cautiously crossed the ThunderClan border, and saw a white figure approaching. "Hey, Snowpaw.." The leopard-printed she-cat smiled gently towards the tom. She sat down, her tail swaying against the undergrowth that lay in ThunderClan territory.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old March 29th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Okay. :3 So is Mudpaw lel I should ask Halestar if she could give Mudpaw a Warrior Ceremony tomorrow :3

(TIMESKIP!)
Mudpaw cautiously crossed the ThunderClan border, and saw a white figure approaching. "Hey, Snowpaw.." The leopard-printed she-cat smiled gently towards the tom. She sat down, her tail swaying against the undergrowth that lay in ThunderClan territory.
He smiled "hi mud paw."
Old March 29th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
He smiled "hi mud paw."
"I'm having my Warrior Ceremony tomorrow! I can't wait!" She cavorted around Snowpaw, a broad smile spread across her face. "I wonder what Halestar has made up as my Warrior name!" Eventually, the alluring she-cat sat down. "What about you? How long until your ceremony?" The leopard-printed she-cat flicked her ears in interest.

Character Site!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 29th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"I'm having my Warrior Ceremony tomorrow! I can't wait!" She cavorted around Snowpaw, a broad smile spread across her face. "I wonder what Halestar has made up as my Warrior name!" Eventually, the alluring she-cat sat down. "What about you? How long until your ceremony?" The leopard-printed she-cat flicked her ears in interest.
He said, "I think in a few days or so."
Old March 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
He said, "I think in a few days or so."
"That's awesome! What are you hoping your name will be? I'm hoping mine is Mudclaw!" She unsheathed her claws and scraped the ground in anticipation. Though it is her warrior ceremony, Mudpaw's become quite oblivious towards other things, which include her friends, and her own family. All whom she's been focusing on would be Snowpaw and his warrior ceremony.

Character Site!

Old March 29th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"That's awesome! What are you hoping your name will be? I'm hoping mine is Mudclaw!" She unsheathed her claws and scraped the ground in anticipation. Though it is her warrior ceremony, Mudpaw's become quite oblivious towards other things, which include her friends, and her own family. All whom she's been focusing on would be Snowpaw and his warrior ceremony.
He said "Well I would like to be named snowstorm or snowfire." He smiled and nuzzled her forehead as a polite gesture, trying not to act flirty