Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡ seastone's den ♡
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:27 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:20 AM
Caught in The Act [P]
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:16 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:14 AM

Old April 10th, 2023, 02:56 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Undertaker @Cherry~ }

The black apprentice lowered to the ground, fur standing up on all ends, ears pinned, eyes becoming tiny slits. "Well it's not my fault that my mentors are not training me!" Poisonpaw snapped right back at Dawnstar. "Ever thought of that!? It's not my fault that the warrior I was supposed to go with didn't show up! I want to not get in trouble!"

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old April 10th, 2023, 02:57 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

"A hawk's skull," Mirehound informed, doing her best to not flinch away as Dawnstar came closer to inspect it. "The rest of it is on the prey pile; it should feed a couple apprentices, or be a nice treat for the queens. But the skull... I figured you could add it with the other." Blue eyes watched the queen before her, noting the purring that came from her that would surely shake the grounds around them if it could. It was distinct and small, albeit very present. A compliment in the way only the queen could give them. She hid it within the deepest parts of herself, but it had a tingle ruminating in her paws, the thought of her gift being accepted, her work acknowledged. Scorchedraven had never done that, though Mirehound tried to not think about it often. She didn't allow the feeling to linger for long, and soon enough squashed it out in full. Reliance on validation from others was a thorn, a claw that could just as easily pierce as it could soothe.

"I also wanted to speak about taking up one of the kit lessons, particularly our relations with the other Clans, or the Warrior Code." Both of which were taught by the queen herself, though Mirehound didn't let herself be phased by this. Her thought behind it was doing what she could as an Enforcer to lighten the load on Dawnstar; after all, it was apparent how... strung out the queen had been lately. Residing over a group of mouse-brains who couldn't be bothered to listen to simple directions definitely explained why.

On top of that, most of the Enforcers were also teachers too. Outside of rotating patrols with them and training her own apprentice, Mirehound knew there was more she could be doing, more ways she could be dedicating herself to ShadowClan.

[ @Undertaker ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 10th, 2023 at 03:05 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 08:48 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

S H A D O W F U R

[ @~_LuzNoceda_~ @Undertaker @Shade. ]

At Poisonpaw's attempt to defend themselves, a low growl erupted in Shadowfur's throat. "You and Featherstone were together when you left camp. So quit lying; you're already in deep enough water without having to make it worse. Unless, of course, you want to give everyone more reason to distrust you."

-----------------------------------------------------

Here he was again, with another rulebreaker. He felt a little bad having to bring all these troublesome cats to Dawnstar, but without a deputy the weight of punishing these cats rested fully on her shoulders. Glancing behind him to ensure Frigidpaw was still with him, he stepped into Dawnstar's den. "Dawnstar, I found Frigidpaw by herself in the Icy Heartlands."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 13th, 2023 at 08:49 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 08:52 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

[ @~_LuzNoceda_~ @Undertaker ]

At Poisonpaw's attempt to defend themselves, a low growl erupted in Shadowfur's throat. "You and Featherstone were together when you left camp. So quit lying; you're already in deep enough water without having to make it worse. Unless, of course, you want to give everyone more reason to distrust you."
@Undertaker

*Poisonpaw hissed*

"Ok fine! I went by myself on purpose! Happy now!?"

(I'll admit that I misread the punishment and I thought that Icebeam was supposed to go with Posionpaw. I should have double-checked before making my post finishing the punishment. It's my fault, I take full blame, whoever roleplays Featherstone shouldn't get their OC punished, I am sorry)

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud walked into Dawnstar's den "Please forgive me for intruding Dawnstar but there's something you need to know, it's about Foxtooth" she mewed politely dipping her head to her leader.

@Undertaker
Old April 16th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer padded into Dawnstar's den, flecks of dried mud still clinging to her pelt. "Dawnstar, if you have a moment, I've come to report the patrol with Orchidmoon in ThunderClan's territory."

@Undertaker
Old April 17th, 2023, 07:27 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Deadfeather had been thinking about this for several sunrises now. Larkfire would be the one. They went over the reasons to challenge Larkfire, knowing perfectly well that this could be Deadfeathers' last day. Carefully making their way to The Shadow Queens' Lair, the scraping of their claws on stone. Deadfeather paused just before and took a breath.

"Dawnstar. May I come in?"

They called into the darkness of the den, it's not often Deadfeather felt fear, but Dawnstar was a whole other story. Just through the darkness could they see the massive molly. Deadfeather shook their pelt out before adding;

I have something that might entertain you, Shadow Queen.

- @Undertaker

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; April 17th, 2023 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Typo
Old April 17th, 2023, 07:37 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

dappledleaf

| -> @Undertaker |
Softs hums came from the queen as she tapped her paw outside the Shadow Queens den, hoping not to disturb her too much.

"Dawnstar, I have Nightshivers answer for you!" She purred in a sing-songy voice, tail held high.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 17th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
@Undertaker

White toes tapped the packed ground as the news relayed to Dawnstar processed. Though Deadwish's name echoed from Dawnstar's mouth as a question, Cougarivy noted that she didn't seem surprised and grew guardedly giddy at her next statement. Her claws poked out from their sheaths and tapped the ground beneath her though she kept her excitement mildly tempered, as much as the excitable she-cat could manage. Sinking her claws into Deadwish, an obnoxious thorn in her side who managed to keep resurfacing in her path and forcing her to recall his intrusions repeatedly, sounded like the most fun prospect of this whole ordeal. The tacky deaths and murders were getting boring at this point and the mystery no longer intrigued her. Through her excitement, however, there was some little logical voice in the back of her mind that considered Dawnstar wasn't actually giving her the go ahead. This was confirmed as she questioned the enforcers' plan of action. Cougarivy shrugged, "Larkfire volunteered and I haven't seen any reason to doubt her abilities so far. I'd trust her judgement to not get herself into too dangerous of a situation." Besides, if she managed to get herself killed while investigating Deadwish it'd confirm their suspicions about Deadwish and, judging by the tom's seeming complete lack of cunning, Larkfire would have to be frog-brained to be tricked by him, a trait she didn't find to be true of any of her enforcers. If Larkfire was inclined to defend or cover up for Deadwish for whatever inconceivable reason, the rest of the enforcers would also be watching Deadwish so Larkfire could go out with him if that was her choice. "She's not alone, but the rest of us I believe would be a lot less likely to be able to get anywhere near the frog-brain warrior."

If she could give Cougarivy the order to simply kill the cat she would, sometimes it sucked when she had to restrain herself. The answer about Larkfire sated her curiosity, glad to know that the she-cat had volunteered and that the older ones hadn't pushed the work off on her. She doubted they'd do something so lazy, but you never know. "Alright, well update me if anything changed or important happens." Dawnstar dismissed her after speaking.
[Don't need to reply just wrapping it up]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Undertaker @Cherry~ }

The black apprentice lowered to the ground, fur standing up on all ends, ears pinned, eyes becoming tiny slits. "Well it's not my fault that my mentors are not training me!" Poisonpaw snapped right back at Dawnstar. "Ever thought of that!? It's not my fault that the warrior I was supposed to go with didn't show up! I want to not get in trouble!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
[SIZE="3"]
S H A D O W F U R

[ @~_LuzNoceda_~ @Undertaker @Shade. ]

These apprentices today, perhaps Dawnstar should start cracking down on them harsher. Poisonpaw tried to save himself, poorly she might add, only for Shadowfur to rebuttal and squeeze the truth out of the apprentice. "Seriously, you get fed, sheltered, socialized, and trained to take care of yourself, and yet for some dumb reason, you go out and get yourself into trouble on purpose." She hissed at Poisonpaw.

"I don't understand the logic, or rather there is none. Don't keep whining about your training, I have six elites who I know for a fact will take you out training and help you out with whatever you need if you simply ask, incompetent mentors are an excuse you can only use for so long. If you really wanted to be a warrior you'd work on training instead of purposely getting into trouble. It seems to me you don't want to be here. If that's true, leave, I can have Shadowfur walk you out of the ShadowClan territory right now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
"A hawk's skull," Mirehound informed, doing her best to not flinch away as Dawnstar came closer to inspect it. "The rest of it is on the prey pile; it should feed a couple apprentices, or be a nice treat for the queens. But the skull... I figured you could add it with the other." Blue eyes watched the queen before her, noting the purring that came from her that would surely shake the grounds around them if it could. It was distinct and small, albeit very present. A compliment in the way only the queen could give them. She hid it within the deepest parts of herself, but it had a tingle ruminating in her paws, the thought of her gift being accepted, her work acknowledged. Scorchedraven had never done that, though Mirehound tried to not think about it often. She didn't allow the feeling to linger for long, and soon enough squashed it out in full. Reliance on validation from others was a thorn, a claw that could just as easily pierce as it could soothe.

"I also wanted to speak about taking up one of the kit lessons, particularly our relations with the other Clans, or the Warrior Code." Both of which were taught by the queen herself, though Mirehound didn't let herself be phased by this. Her thought behind it was doing what she could as an Enforcer to lighten the load on Dawnstar; after all, it was apparent how... strung out the queen had been lately. Residing over a group of mouse-brains who couldn't be bothered to listen to simple directions definitely explained why.

On top of that, most of the Enforcers were also teachers too. Outside of rotating patrols with them and training her own apprentice, Mirehound knew there was more she could be doing, more ways she could be dedicating herself to ShadowClan.

[ @Undertaker ]

She quite liked this skull, a little more than furs. Unlike furs bones don't go bad or start to smell after a while. Still, it's not like she'd be telling cats to get her bones instead of pelts. Bones were easier to obtain than furs, and in a way, she felt more dedication went into the process of cleaning and skinning the pelt. The Queen ducked her head to grab the edge of the pelt and made her way toward the back of her den to set the skull next to the vulture skull. If Dawnstar was certain that no cat would trip over them and break them, or worse be too fearful to actually come to her den, she'd have the skulls sit outside the den. It was hard enough getting certain cats to come to speak to her because of their fear.

"You want to teach a kit curriculum lesson, wonderful." The leader replied once her maw was free and she had returned to facing Mirehound. "I've been meaning to find someone to take one of those positions, it's too much of a hassle for me to teach both of them. You can take Clan relations." She meowed after a moment of thought. She didn't mind giving up that lesson, not because it was less important, but because she wasn't as interested in teaching about it. "Anything else?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud walked into Dawnstar's den "Please forgive me for intruding Dawnstar but there's something you need to know, it's about Foxtooth" she mewed politely dipping her head to her leader.

@Undertaker

Fur bristled and amber eyes seething, Dawnstar was not kind or gentle as she lashed out with a front paw aiming to slice open Darkcloud's ear. "You're not forgiven! I don't remember giving you permission to walk into my den. You wait outside until I tell you to enter." Dawnstar spat aggravated. Unlike her Enforcers and kits who were more or less given the freedom to come and go as they pleased, Dawnstar wasn't as forgiving when it came to others thinking they had some right to intrude. It was her own personal place, one didn't just walk in without knocking first. She has warned everyone that she'll shred them if they walk into her den. "You better remember that well, now what's this about Foxtooth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer padded into Dawnstar's den, flecks of dried mud still clinging to her pelt. "Dawnstar, if you have a moment, I've come to report the patrol with Orchidmoon in ThunderClan's territory."

@Undertaker

"You smell gross," Dawnstar commented as soon as her daughter walked into her den. She eyed Vixensnarl's muddy pelt with a touch of distaste. Not that Dawnstar was one who really minded that she came in without cleaning up first, the leader preferred the news be brought to her. Even so, that didn't mean she wasn't going to comment on it. "I suspect you have no trouble getting in and out of the territory undetected. Orchidmoon alright?" She adds the last bit noting that the older warrior wasn't present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ View Post
Deadfeather had been thinking about this for several sunrises now. Larkfire would be the one. They went over the reasons to challenge Larkfire, knowing perfectly well that this could be Deadfeathers' last day. Carefully making their way to The Shadow Queens' Lair, the scraping of their claws on stone. Deadfeather paused just before and took a breath.

"Dawnstar. May I come in?"

They called into the darkness of the den, it's not often Deadfeather felt fear, but Dawnstar was a whole other story. Just through the darkness could they see the massive molly. Deadfeather shook their pelt out before adding;

I have something that might entertain you, Shadow Queen.

- @Undertaker

Dawnstar's ears jerked to attention at the call from outside her den. It was Deadfeather, not one of her Enforcers. She waited before answering, debating on turning the cat away or not. The Savage Queen really wanted a nap, but if she turned him away and he had something important to say that be on her head. As he added that it might entertain her, she perked up a bit. Was she a colossal, murderous, insane, she-cat with the attention span of a young apprentice? Yeah, pretty much. The tom hooked her at the word 'entertain'. "Come in," She urged, rolling her broad, scarred shoulders back as she sat upright in her nest. "This better be actually entertaining otherwise I'll have to think of something for you to do to actually entertainment me with; it will probably be painful." She sneered, tail swaying lazily behind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
dappledleaf

| -> @Undertaker |
Softs hums came from the queen as she tapped her paw outside the Shadow Queens den, hoping not to disturb her too much.

"Dawnstar, I have Nightshivers answer for you!" She purred in a sing-songy voice, tail held high.

If it wasn't her most tolerable forever queen. Yawning and stretching, Dawnstar slowly rose while responding. "Enter, Dappleleaf." It was so hard getting naps these days, still, she did her best not to be snappy with Dappledleaf since Dawnstar didn't really mind the queen's presence. "So let's hear it."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 17th, 2023, 10:06 PM
error in the code

~~Poisonpaw~~

{ @Undertaker @Cherry~ }

(Posionpaw is non-binary, not male)

In a fit of rage, Poisonpaw ripped the ground under them into shreds at Dawnstar's words to them. Ears pinned, eyes slits, fur standing up, the apprentice knew that this was not a choice. "FINE!!!" They spat at the ShadowClan leader and without another word, stomped all the way to the entrance of the camp to wait for Shadowfur so he could lead Poisonpaw to their permanent exile. And maybe some scratches along the way.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; April 17th, 2023 at 10:30 PM.