Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2020, 08:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Coyote Invasion

The silver tabby nodded in confirmation before he glanced around, ears flicking slightly. "I can take two, Peonykit seems strong enough to be able to hold onto my back, if you'd help hoist him up. Then I can carry one of the other three. Then you carry one, and that just leaves one more." Blue eyes darted around as he searched for another able and willing cat to come help carry the kits. His sharp ears caught the words of Oddear not too far off. Looks like the tom was also heading to Thunderclan. He'd enlist his help. "Hey Oddear! I could use your help, if you have some to spare." He yowled towards the tom.

@Ever @Bumblebelly @Starfall @Estelle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 26th, 2020, 08:30 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"I'm here, Coyotesnarl " the calico followed behind Oddear to join them. He flattened his ears at the lil' joke. He felt dispirited and angry. "Ha-ha,.. funny," said with a curled lip before facing the medicine cat and Honeypaw. Priorities all muddled, he has forgotten to ask if his den-mate was alright. It felt like his mind was spinning in circles- everything is changing before him. "Are you okay, Honeypaw?" Warblerpaw stride closer to his side to scan for any cuts or open wounds.

@Bumblebelly @wren @Starfall
Old March 26th, 2020, 08:31 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear perked to the left when he heard his name pierce through the meows and cries that surrounded the clan like a suffocating blanket. He tilted his head for a moment and nodded. "Hold onto that thought Coyotesnarl. I'll be back after I help out," he said to the medi-cat briefly before trotting up over to the other Tom. "What do you need help with?" He asked, sighing a quick breath of relief knowing that Peonykit was alright. "I'm... sorry about the blood on the little thing, its mine," he admitted through a clear of his long throat.
@wren @RedHead @Starfall

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 26th, 2020, 08:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quicksilver glanced down in surprise, having not noticed the blood littering Peonykit's fur before. He'd assumed it had gotten splattered on the young tom from somewhere, as the kit hadn't been crying in pain or anything. "It's fine... I would just like you to help me carry one or two of the kits. I can carry two, or I can lift Peonykit up onto your back and you can carry two. Whichever for me is fine, as long as they get to Thunderclan safely."

@Ever @Bumblebelly

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 26th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open]
Midnightstalker brought up the rear of their little group. Although she had wanted to head to ShadowClan, she felt she'd be more help here. Beside her ear, she wasn't all that injured and would probably just getting in the way with her all fussing. She noticed her apprentice having trouble, but there were quite a few cats already at his side to assist him. The molly decided to leave Honeypaw be, he needed to make some friends anyway. As some of the cats started having difficulties carrying the kits, she picked up her pace a bit to offer her assistance. "I'm free to help whoever." She called out.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 26th, 2020, 11:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

His ears quivered as he was asked a question by the tom, taking a second to process. No, he was almost sorta positive he wasn't hurt, nothing ached and nothing throbbed. "No I think I'm okay." he mumbled, looking down at the the water, and the slowly pluming cloud of red that formed around him. Staring down for a few seconds before looking back up. "'s not mine." he said a little louder than his usual volume. "It was Dawnsongs..." he trailed off at the mention of the mollys name, a solomn expression plastered on his face.

It wasn't there for long, however, as a pair of familiar voices came within hearing distance Honeypaw flung his head to the side, droopy hues lit up with joy for a few brief seconds. Without thinking the Tabby mix bumped his head against Warblerpaws and let out, well what could only be described as, a happy noise gurgling from his throat. "'M okay, just spooked I suppose." he hummed before scooting back, letting out a sneeze as some water splashed in his face. "Are you okay? Didn't you go back into the camp?" he asked, but than quickly swiveled his head to look at Coyotesnarl once more. "Ah! Yes, just let me know what you need and I'll do my best..if you want me to help I suppose." his voice slowly getting quieter and quieter throughout the sentence. He figured he started to sound overconfident and snobby.

@vermin @wren @Bumblebelly

---------------------------

The kit let out happy squeals at the sight of his mother, doing his absolute best to wriggle free of his fathers grasp. He didn't succeed, but he was in his mothers warm embrace the second he was put down. Pressing into his mother's grooming, welcoming the warmth compared to just how cold he was. But before he could relish in it they were on the move once more. Scooted towards his father Peonykit let out puffs of disagreement. He wanted to be warm gosh darnit! Puffing out his cheeks the calliby let out squeaks of anger. He wanted to be picked up! Held! Be warm! He was not warm, he was the opposite right now and he was not happy about it.

He quickly forgot how cold he was once he heard a familiar voice. Swiveling his head around the young tom began to let out squeals and yips. It was him! Floppy ears! Picking himself up and hobbling over to the Warrior, with quite a bit of difficulty, he bumped his head into the tom's legs. Pressing his neck against the bigger feline, the kit looked up, big blue hues bright with joy, and began squeaking and mewling.

@Ever @Estelle @RedHead @/Bumblebelly

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old March 27th, 2020, 04:39 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear couldn't help the smile that stretched across his muzzle at the sight of his little friend. He gaze a small hum of agree to Quicksilver. "You can be rest assured that I started this crazy night with Peonykit under my moon-lit gaze and I will definitely finish it with him still under my care." There wasn't an ounce of dishonesty in his gravelly meow. Oddear leaned down briefly to give give Peonykit a small nudge of greeting. His large tongue began to lap over him, getting the last few speckles of blood that the night sky allowed him to see. "I don't think you can reach my back when in stood fully, Quicksilver. Lift him up onto my back now, whilst I'm crouched. You can put him between my shoulders?"

@Ever @Starfall @RedHead

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 27th, 2020, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
Just through the river, then you can walk the rest of the way. She’d smile at her daughter, knowing she has to let them have some freedom
"Yay!" Birchkit mewed with excitement. She was glad the Violetkit was happy despite the loss of her friend.

@Fallenpine

Last edited by duCky; March 27th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
"Yay!" Birchkit mewed with excitement. She was glad the Violetkit was happy despite the loss of her friend.
Violetkit managed a small smile as padded over to Birchkit.
"Thanks." she whispered, looking at Birchkit. "You're a nice cat."

@The Shadow Flower

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:11 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Lynxstep padded towards the river with her three kits. She hoisted her two strongest kits up onto her back and then picked up the kit that seemed the most shook. "Hold on tight." She then padded into the river, she resisted a shiver at the thought of one of her babies falling into the fridged water. And thankfully because she has long legs, the water was barely making it to her elbows. Padded up onto the other back she let the two kits on her back crawl down and the queen continued to carried the shakiest kit.
@:Grimm: @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread