Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:11 PM

Old May 14th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Venompaw had only been coming to sleep when he saw his sister, well adopted sister, how peculiar. "Hey Rook! Whatcha doing?" he asked curiously. It was strange, she never seemed to be around.
@Shade.
And there he was. His voice caused her an internal, visceral reaction. How dare you be so happy while I suffer. She weighed out her options. If she kept a straight face, he wouldn't bother. And if she lashed out...he wouldn't care. He probably hadn't even noticed...She meant nothing to him.

Rookpaw swung her head around a cold look in her eyes. Her dark, dark eyes. She was almost ready to jump at him, to hurt him in any way she could, because she felt abandoned. And he...was happy. He hadn't missed her. He hadn't thought of her. His sister.

(I assume black knows rookpaw isn't his and he told venom or something, but rook doesn't know yet lol. Lmao she's so pitiful and she knows it)
Old May 14th, 2021, 03:59 PM
sadly, I exist

Venompaw cocked his head to the side before shrugging. “Ok then don’t talk.” He mewed settling in to eat a frog. It had been his fathers favorite meal and was slowly becoming his.
@Shade.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 15th, 2021, 01:59 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Venompaw cocked his head to the side before shrugging. “Ok then don’t talk.” He mewed settling in to eat a frog. It had been his fathers favorite meal and was slowly becoming his.
@Shade.
Rookpaw wanted to screech. As usual, Venompaw was stuck in his own little world. She wanted to cause him pain, but how could she? He didn't care. At this point she wanted to break down. He probably wouldn't care, but she wanted to, even if she knew he would not feel the pain of sympathy. She needed it.
"How could you leave..." she said quietly, facing the wall.
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:11 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rookpaw wanted to screech. As usual, Venompaw was stuck in his own little world. She wanted to cause him pain, but how could she? He didn't care. At this point she wanted to break down. He probably wouldn't care, but she wanted to, even if she knew he would not feel the pain of sympathy. She needed it.
"How could you leave..." she said quietly, facing the wall.
Venompaw looked at her and realized she was being rediculouse and rolled his eyes. “I didn’t. I live here.” He mewed getting a bit annoyed. Well of course she was being a brat. That was the way the cookie crumbled wasn’t it.

Old May 15th, 2021, 09:30 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Venompaw looked at her and realized she was being rediculouse and rolled his eyes. “I didn’t. I live here.” He mewed getting a bit annoyed. Well of course she was being a brat. That was the way the cookie crumbled wasn’t it.
And then Rookpaw was really upset. Once again, her problems were being downsized and ignored. He didn't see how she felt about everything happening right now.
"I mean you left me! Mom left us AND THEN YOU JUST LEFT ME! YOU NEVER EVEN TALK TO ME!" she snarled, turning around to reveal bloodshot eyes.
Old May 15th, 2021, 10:44 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
And then Rookpaw was really upset. Once again, her problems were being downsized and ignored. He didn't see how she felt about everything happening right now.
"I mean you left me! Mom left us AND THEN YOU JUST LEFT ME! YOU NEVER EVEN TALK TO ME!" she snarled, turning around to reveal bloodshot eyes.
And once again Venompaw felt his eyes involuntary roll all the way to the back of his head. “Rookpaw,” He mewed putting a paw to rub his temple, she was giving him a headache, “Has it ever occurred to you you never talk to me either. We never see each other. In fact this is the first I’ve seen you since we became apprentices. You can’t just blame me.” And the pity party reminded him of why he and Nightpaw used to pick on her. The world didn’t revolve around her and he easing going to get on his knees and beg for a sister that wasn’t his, or a relationship that was never there. He barley even remembered his mother.

Old May 15th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
And once again Venompaw felt his eyes involuntary roll all the way to the back of his head. “Rookpaw,” He mewed putting a paw to rub his temple, she was giving him a headache, “Has it ever occurred to you you never talk to me either. We never see each other. In fact this is the first I’ve seen you since we became apprentices. You can’t just blame me.” And the pity party reminded him of why he and Nightpaw used to pick on her. The world didn’t revolve around her and he easing going to get on his knees and beg for a sister that wasn’t his, or a relationship that was never there. He barley even remembered his mother.
Rookpaw stared at him panting for a minute and then turned away. She collapsed, laying on her side in her nest. Why had they never cared for her? She'd tried to get along. She'd seen other siblings fight, much more than they had, and still be close. But they just...never made an effort. I guess family wasn't that important...Or was it?
A dark thought, one that had long haunted her mind arose again. Every time Doeflame looked at her siblings up close, she would tell them stories of their father and how they reminded her of him. And when she looked over at Charcoalkit, currently Rookpaw, the young cat got a weird sense that something was off and Doeflame knew what it was. And, by now, she knew too...
"You...talk to fath-Blackhaze, don't you? You could've at least told me that...I'm...that...Ugh, then at least I would've stopped hoping a long time ago."
Old May 15th, 2021, 11:30 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Rookpaw stared at him panting for a minute and then turned away. She collapsed, laying on her side in her nest. Why had they never cared for her? She'd tried to get along. She'd seen other siblings fight, much more than they had, and still be close. But they just...never made an effort. I guess family wasn't that important...Or was it?
A dark thought, one that had long haunted her mind arose again. Every time Doeflame looked at her siblings up close, she would tell them stories of their father and how they reminded her of him. And when she looked over at Charcoalkit, currently Rookpaw, the young cat got a weird sense that something was off and Doeflame knew what it was. And, by now, she knew too...
"You...talk to fath-Blackhaze, don't you? You could've at least told me that...I'm...that...Ugh, then at least I would've stopped hoping a long time ago."
Venompaw by this point was over his sisters pity party. “You mean that you’re adopted? It didn’t matter. Father doesn’t visit many cats anymore. He says he’s saving his energy for something. You want to visit him? Visit him. Just think of him. You put walls up, they keep him out.” And now he wanted to leave. Genuinely he wanted no more interaction between himself and Rookpaw.

Old May 15th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Venompaw by this point was over his sisters pity party. “You mean that you’re adopted? It didn’t matter. Father doesn’t visit many cats anymore. He says he’s saving his energy for something. You want to visit him? Visit him. Just think of him. You put walls up, they keep him out.” And now he wanted to leave. Genuinely he wanted no more interaction between himself and Rookpaw.
Rookpaw thought over the words. Something big? No, it didn't matter, she really shouldn't care.
"He's your father, not mine." she mewed. Before Venompaw could head out, she stood up and padded out urgently.

(I had her leave first so that it ties into another roleplay she'd in.)
Old May 15th, 2021, 11:39 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Rookpaw thought over the words. Something big? No, it didn't matter, she really shouldn't care.
"He's your father, not mine." she mewed. Before Venompaw could head out, she stood up and padded out urgently.

(I had her leave first so that it ties into another roleplay she'd in.)
Venompaw settles into his nest but he couldn’t sit still. Not after all that. He wished Quiverpaw was here. Then at least he’d have someone to talk to. Or cry to. He wasn’t sure but the emotions he felt bubbling up were not good ones.

@wren (please send in Quiver so Venom May has a meltdown.)